Finding the Power of Godliness

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
4alleternity
Hi, I'm new.

Finding the Power of Godliness

Post by 4alleternity »

I have been periodically checking this site for some time now. I appreciate the venue it serves for allowing us to entertain ideas and knowledge that the Lord can then bear witness to, if it is in alignment with truth. My purpose in posting is to share some sacred experiences and alignments I've been associated with in my own journey which have allowed the power of Godliness to be unrestrained. It's my intent to share that which I have seen duplicated in the lives of others to the degree they would allow it.

The power associated with the covenant of Moses towards those that aligned themselves with it involved pillars of fire and a protective power that left their enemies without any recourse. It lowered walls and facilitated the conquering of a land to be inhabited by a covenant people who only qualified for the lesser law and associated power. We in our day are not even experiencing that degree of power because, excepting for a few, we only align with the laws that allow for a lesser portion than those in Moses day. We have a tradition of looking upon them as a people that rejected Gods laws in such a way as to be unworthy of the endowments which have been bestowed upon our generation. Let's explore this conclusion and reason together to see if we can't come to a unity of understanding concerning these things.

I will share some things with regards to my own personal journey. I hope every one who reads this will go to God in sincere prayer to validate. In my journey I have come to understand the power which is associated with an alignment with divine will. This site resonated with me because of messengers who started appearing to me about fifteen years ago in response to my unceasing prayers and desperate attempts to understand our situation. These unyielding attempts to address the divine for answers was rewarded with visitors from the other side of the veil. I remember one of the most profound visitations being from an angel who I recognized and had a familiarity with. I remember how happy I was to see Him and how my spirit leaped for joy at the reunion. There was so much joy and peace that I was overwhelmed. The interview and teaching that followed was regarding the principles of freedom which are unchanging from generation to generation.

The plan of salvation has more to do with agency and freedom than most realize. The process of breaching the veil and gaining the fullness of the power of priesthood is critically attached to our alignment with celestial law which incorporates these same principles I speak of. As a result of this alignment with Gods laws I can declare with Enoch that I have seen men and women overwhelmed and not able to stand when truth was taught (Moses 6:47) "And as Enoch spake forth the words of God, the people trembled and couldn't stand in His presence". I have seen men and women shake and tremble under the power of Gods witness to truth when He has instructed it just as those who were receiving the same in (3 Nephi 11:3) "And it came to pass that while they were thus conversing one with another, they heard a voice out of Heaven; and they cast their eyes round about, for they understood not the voice which they heard; and it was not a harsh voice, neither was it a profound voice; nevertheless, and not withstanding it being a small voice it did pierce them to the center, insomuch that there was no part of their frame that it did not cause to quake; yea, it did pierce them to the very soul, and did cause their hearts to burn." I have witnessed this many times as truth was taught to myself by Father and when He bore witness to what was being taught.

I have witnessed blessings that have left mortals unable to stand, shaking and trembling after being in contact with the divine, similar to Lehi when He had his experiences with God; I Nephi 1:6 "... and because of the things which He saw and heard he did quake and tremble exceedingly." I have witnessed people so overcome with the spirit of God that they prostrated themselves on the ground like Lamoni and received communications from Heaven with great power. These things come without prejudice tho those who align with the laws than enable them. The only thing that holds back our Heavenly Family from blessing us as they wish is how we use our agency to align with the laws that allow it.

We push God out of our lives when we allow any one or thing to get between us and Him. "...The keeper of the gate is the Holy one of Isreal and He employeth no servant there; and there is none other way save it be by the gate." This and the statement by Nephi have profound meaning to this misaligned generation (2 Nephi 4:34) "O Lord, I have trusted in thee, and I will trust in thee forever, I will not put my trust in the arm of flesh; for I know that cursed is he that puteth his trust in the arm of flesh. Yea cursed is he that putteth His trust in man or maketh flesh his arm."

Is this why Joseph was so distraught at the end of His life over the reliance the people had on Him. He repeatedly told them that their minds were being darkened by there reliance on Him. He desired the people to hear Gods voice in that which He spoke in alignment with Heavens will. He wanted others to focus on the message and not the messenger but they didn't internalize that principle to their condemnation. Joseph Smith said " if the people departed from The Lord, they must fall- that they were depending on the Prophet, hence were darkened in their minds, in consequence of neglecting the duties devolving upon themselves..." This type of misaligned dependence on man as opposed to dependence instead on the The Lord was an unfair burden for Joseph. It was just as unfair to Brigham and the others who followed. I have learned that the Book of Mormon teaches the correct way and shows us the truths which enable us to align with the laws which govern the giving of the Power of Godliness to mortals. This path is repeatedly laid out in that sacred record and shows us again and again how it is done. The condemnation associated with not laying hold upon that which is hiding in plain site within the pages of the Book of Mormon was expressed in revelation to Joseph Smith and is the reason for the condemnation resting upon the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. (D&C 84:55)"Which vanity and unbelief have brought the whole church under condemnation (what vanity? what unbelief? Maybe the vanity of men to draw attention to themselves instead of God!; maybe the unbelief that prevents us from believing these things are available to the least of us) and this condemnation resteth upon the children of Zion , even all." Ask God with a broken heart and a contrite spirit what He meant when He said these things to Joseph and ask if they apply to our day and more specifically you. Maybe Ezra Taft Benson knew what he was talking about when he stated that this condemnation hadn't been lifted. I suppose the question for each of us is associated with the specifics of what we individually are doing to darken our minds. How are we preventing the Lord from coming to us as individuals? These are prayers I know Christ is anxious to answer.

I will testify that when the condemnation gets lifted you will know because angels will come and the power from Heaven will come. Dreams, visions and visitations will become a part of your paradigm and eventually you will come to know the face of the Savior. I know this is true because I have experienced these things. I experienced them because I have aligned with the laws that govern the giving of them. I have also learned by experience that they will be given by all who align in the same way. The Lord is waiting for us and will give liberally to the degree we will allow by our own alignment and agency. If you're wise you will find out what you are doing to prevent Him from coming to you. It truly is possible for the least of us. I know because I'm one of them.

God has been working on me for a while to start a blog that gives my history and shares some of my dreams, visions, and other experiences which I believe will be given to anyone who aligns to receive the same. If you feel so prompted you are welcome to read and comment as I share what I have been given permission to divulge about the past, present and future as it has been shown. Society is at the precipice and The Lord wants His Sheep to lay hold on His voice so He can exclaim about that handful in similar manner as He exclaimed about a previous group. (3 Nephi 10:4) "O ye people of these great cities which have fallen, who are descendants of Jacob, yea, who are of he house of Isreal, How oft have I gathered you as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and have nourished you." If you ponder this you will realize that The lord is referring to some of those whom He is addressing. They learned to hear Him and thus were preserved . The other Fallen group He addressed weren't so fortunate as they were already departed to the spirit world. (3 Nephi 10:5) "And again how oft would I have gathered you as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings , yea, O ye people of Isreal who have fallen...how oft would I have gathered you as a hen gathereth her chickens, and ye would not." This group couldn't clearly hear the shepherd who was speaking to all people but was heard only by a few who obeyed and found themselves in places of safety.
All those who have eyes to see and ears to hear will hear the voice of the Shepherd in our day as History repeats itself again. The cleansing has already begun.

The following blog is dedicated to the few who will learn to hear clearly that voice which will preserve them. In it will be presented ideas which He can bear witness of, and if anyone is foolish enough to believe any man, woman or child without that accompanying witness from God they are not qualified to be gathered and preserved. I have learned that this alignment is what allows the Lord to more fullyapply His atonement in our behalf. All who learn His voice and endure in trusting His witness will find themselves saved, if they will endure the opposition which follows. My blog is http://www.myawakeningsite.wordpress.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; if you feel to follow my train of thought or comment. God bless?