Denver Declares He is HIS Servant

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
diligently seeking
captain of 1,000

Re: Denver Declares He is HIS Servant

Post by diligently seeking »

LDS Physician wrote: September 30th, 2017, 2:23 pm
Kingdom of ZION wrote: March 24th, 2013, 11:46 am I read every post on this thread. I felt it really had no bases from the outset. It turned into a debate on who is a prophet, who has authority, keys, or the priesthood to do what they do. It at times touched on real things like scriptural understandings. I do feel it may even have enlighten a few (one or two) who where lose but willing to look.

What I see is the Church has its three crayons. They try to teach everyone to color everything with only those three colors. Is Denver coloring outside of those three crayons? No, he has never offered anything that had not already been revealed. He is mixing the crayons as he colors and is making new colors... but he is still only using three crayons. At times, the GA's mix the three colors too, just not to the degree Denver is (that is my judgement). JS had many more colors, lets say he had the box with eight large crayons. The Messiah has the big box of crayons with 64 colors. I do not want to play with only three crayons, life is to short.

I know most will not understand what I am trying to say here, but it is only the two or even the one, that I am talking too. What am I sharing here with you. What is it that I have freely shared in the past with whomever asked? It is to learn how to seek Adonai and come to experience Him. To know Him for yourself. And by serving Him, earning your place with Him. I have thousands of doctrinal papers on every principle or doctrine of the kingdom... but at the heart of it all is, 'How to find G_d, how to Love to the degree He desire you to love, and have charity for those around you that have not yet experienced such joy'.

The heart of the law is LOVE. Love G_d with all your heart might mind and strength, love yourself, love your brethren as yourself, even love those who hate you, who do evil unto you and spitefully use you. If you knew nothing about the kingdom but you Loved with all your Heart, you will make it.

I have lost my way a few times here, letting my ego step out of its place and wanting to be served. I beg your forgiveness, and shall ever seek to not let that happen again!

Shalom
I simply loved this post. Thank you for expressing it!

The pulsating joyful life giving red crayon of love. Lay hold upon that gift of all gifts and watch in time the splendor of all 64 colors showing forth in their ultimate exalted grandeur.

1 nephi 11

21 And the angel said unto me: Behold the Lamb of God, yea, even the Son of the Eternal Father! Knowest thou the meaning of the tree which thy father saw?
22 And I answered him, saying: Yea, it is the love of God, which sheddeth itself abroad in the hearts of the children of men; wherefore, it is the most desirable above all things.
23 And he spake unto me, saying: Yea, and the most joyous to the soul.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

LDS Physician wrote: September 30th, 2017, 2:23 pm I simply loved this post. Thank you for expressing it!
Glad you appreciated it... that is how I feel.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

LDS Physician wrote: September 30th, 2017, 2:23 pm
Kingdom of ZION wrote: March 24th, 2013, 11:46 am I read every post on this thread. I felt it really had no bases from the outset. It turned into a debate on who is a prophet, who has authority, keys, or the priesthood to do what they do. It at times touched on real things like scriptural understandings. I do feel it may even have enlighten a few (one or two) who where lose but willing to look.

What I see is the Church has its three crayons. They try to teach everyone to color everything with only those three colors. Is Denver coloring outside of those three crayons? No, he has never offered anything that had not already been revealed. He is mixing the crayons as he colors and is making new colors... but he is still only using three crayons. At times, the GA's mix the three colors too, just not to the degree Denver is (that is my judgement). JS had many more colors, lets say he had the box with eight large crayons. The Messiah has the big box of crayons with 64 colors. I do not want to play with only three crayons, life is to short.

I know most will not understand what I am trying to say here, but it is only the two or even the one, that I am talking too. What am I sharing here with you. What is it that I have freely shared in the past with whomever asked? It is to learn how to seek Adonai and come to experience Him. To know Him for yourself. And by serving Him, earning your place with Him. I have thousands of doctrinal papers on every principle or doctrine of the kingdom... but at the heart of it all is, 'How to find G_d, how to Love to the degree He desire you to love, and have charity for those around you that have not yet experienced such joy'.

The heart of the law is LOVE. Love G_d with all your heart might mind and strength, love yourself, love your brethren as yourself, even love those who hate you, who do evil unto you and spitefully use you. If you knew nothing about the kingdom but you Loved with all your Heart, you will make it.

I have lost my way a few times here, letting my ego step out of its place and wanting to be served. I beg your forgiveness, and shall ever seek to not let that happen again!

Shalom
I simply loved this post. Thank you for expressing it!
If the church only uses three colors, it's because those are the colors the Lord has asked us to use. The early church was counseled to declare nothing but repentance to the world, but some declared more, getting lost in extradoctrinal speculations--which has caused a lot of headaches for us over the decades.
The Book of Mormon is a testament of Jesus Christ and it testifies of him in a verbally plain way. It may look simple and primary--like using three basic colors, but if one has the spirit, then the many colors that are there can be opened up to them. This is the Lord's gospel and church, if he's got 64 crayons and he wants us to see more, they are there, but we have to follow the admonitions of our Prophets and search the scriptures, read them regularly, pray with sincerity, live the commandments and they will be unfolded to us.

Personally, I see a lot more in what the church teaches and what the Lord shares (through the holy ghost) that I don't agree with KofZ's observation, but what he 'sees' as being less, is not surprising, since he's not LDS. I assume that he doesn't 'see' or 'hear' that there is much more to it than what can be observed on the surface.

And, time has proven him wrong. Denver has not stayed within the parameters of what the Lord has revealed (to be honest he wasn't then either--he was teaching things that weren't doctrine back then too, he's just now more forthright about it), he's added his own 'revelations' --example is his seven women sustaining a man in priesthood. And, he Gospel of John. There's more, but two prove KofZ incorrect in his assumptions. I understand why, his post was four years ago and Denver has made a lot of changes to what he's preaching now from what he preached back then. But clearly, he is one of those who misjudged Denver Snuffer and truly what his motives and desires were.