The Davidic Servant

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Gary Grunau
Hi, I'm new.

Re: The Davidic Servant

Post by Gary Grunau »

As of the writing of the Book of Tobit Raphael had not been tabernacled in the flesh. { There is a tape by Einar Erichson who did a tape /CD on Raphael} this was stated in the tape, and a few years ago I asked where he had gotten this, His reply was that it had been in one of the teaching manuals authorized under the 1st presidency. Thus, we have a credible source as well as one that can be verified by the Holy Spirit. Thus the speculations by Maconkie that Raphael was Enoch or Abraham is not possible, since the book of tobit is much later than Abraham , Issac or Jacob moses, David Etc.
Now since Raphael came to Joseph Smith {D.C.128:21} Joseph Smith is not Raphael.
To be the Davidic Servant he would have to be the Heir appearant of David to be considered David. The scepter of Kingship was passed from David to Solomon( within the tribe of Judah....Down through Joseph and then to Shiloh {Jesus}. Jesus was the new Adam and the renewing of the priest king lineage. If Emanuel was a priest king And Michael was the first priest King (The first Melchezedic)as Adam,... Gabriel 8 Generations later, the legal priest king Noah. Why would not Raphael be born in a priest king lineage?
According to George Q Cannon (an apostle under Brigham young), Both Joseph
Smith Jr. and Brigham Young were Descendants of Jesus. (The belief was the Merrovingian, Mary Magdalene LIne) However, Was Joseph Smith His Father's first born Son? Was Brigham Young Joseph's 1 St born Son, Then John Taylor? All the way down to Thomas S Monson?
Sorry folks but we do not have a priest king running the Show among the LDS today. D&C 85 "the one mighty and strong is to carry the scepter and set in order the house of God, If the David scepter is carried today, it could only be held by the rightful heir of Jesus, The inheritances to be given are to those whose names are written in the Book of the Law. The Church of the first born is for the Begotten of Christ ( his descendants). A king rules with his relatives as Dukes Earls Counts, Countesses Duchesses Etc.It will be Christ's Descendants who have the innate procedural laws written on their hearts that are to inherit their counties and their sub kingdoms and will have to operate under legal precepts of law , I'm not going to go into the magnitude of this at this time. Most don't want the responsibility of ruling like a king. Heck Kings didn't even get to choose who they married. As Joseph and Mary as the Royal heir and his wife of the Davidic throne, would have provided a wife with pedigree for the next Heir,Jesus, When he began his ministry ( Don't you know I'm going about doing my Father's work. His ministry ( Work for his Father began at Age 12. ) Apply the 3 days of Fast prior to the consummation of a marriage ( book of Tobit {Raphael's Instructions to Tobit}) to the 3 days at the temple. For a woman to ask a king, "Which of my sons will sit on your right hand side?" Could only be asked by a wife as to which of their sons will receive your birthright.

Another piece of the puzzle for those with eyes to see and hears to hear.
Book of Revelation.

7 spirits ( Candlesticks) before the throne ( the 7 spirits of God 1 like unto the son of man ( the 7 Archangels), The two witnesses, Rev 11, 2 of the Candlesticks ( Archangels) Yes-Raphael had not yet come nor had he come as of Joseph Smith, that is why he could not Identify who he was. This was the first list to recognize that Raphael was due to come, perhaps there are a lot of Descendants of the bloodline on here. Also The two witnesses have the power to Kill, The most any member including the Prophet Seer and Revelator can do in his capacity for God is Kick out a member. He can't take their property, Scourge them, imprison them or Execute them. So Can the witnesses or Raphael Com from within the LDS Church?

Gary Grunau
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Gary Grunau »

Jules,

Which of the three women who went to the tomb to prepare Christ's body was the mother of his first born son? I'd think you 'd pick that one up by the spirit.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Post by Kingdom of ZION »

Gary Grunau wrote:As of the writing of the Book of Tobit Raphael had not been tabernacled in the flesh. { There is a tape by Einar Erichson who did a tape /CD on Raphael} this was stated in the tape, and a few years ago I asked where he had gotten this, His reply was that it had been in one of the teaching manuals authorized under the 1st presidency. Thus, we have a credible source as well as one that can be verified by the Holy Spirit. Thus the speculations by Maconkie that Raphael was Enoch or Abraham is not possible, since the book of tobit is much later than Abraham , Issac or Jacob moses, David Etc.
Now since Raphael came to Joseph Smith {D.C.128:21} Joseph Smith is not Raphael.
To be the Davidic Servant he would have to be the Heir appearant of David to be considered David. The scepter of Kingship was passed from David to Solomon( within the tribe of Judah....Down through Joseph and then to Shiloh {Jesus}. Jesus was the new Adam and the renewing of the priest king lineage. If Emanuel was a priest king And Michael was the first priest King (The first Melchezedic)as Adam,... Gabriel 8 Generations later, the legal priest king Noah. Why would not Raphael be born in a priest king lineage?
According to George Q Cannon (an apostle under Brigham young), Both Joseph
Smith Jr. and Brigham Young were Descendants of Jesus. (The belief was the Merrovingian, Mary Magdalene LIne) However, Was Joseph Smith His Father's first born Son? Was Brigham Young Joseph's 1 St born Son, Then John Taylor? All the way down to Thomas S Monson?
Sorry folks but we do not have a priest king running the Show among the LDS today. D&C 85 "the one mighty and strong is to carry the scepter and set in order the house of God, If the David scepter is carried today, it could only be held by the rightful heir of Jesus, The inheritances to be given are to those whose names are written in the Book of the Law. The Church of the first born is for the Begotten of Christ ( his descendants). A king rules with his relatives as Dukes Earls Counts, Countesses Duchesses Etc.It will be Christ's Descendants who have the innate procedural laws written on their hearts that are to inherit their counties and their sub kingdoms and will have to operate under legal precepts of law , I'm not going to go into the magnitude of this at this time. Most don't want the responsibility of ruling like a king. Heck Kings didn't even get to choose who they married. As Joseph and Mary as the Royal heir and his wife of the Davidic throne, would have provided a wife with pedigree for the next Heir,Jesus, When he began his ministry ( Don't you know I'm going about doing my Father's work. His ministry ( Work for his Father began at Age 12. ) Apply the 3 days of Fast prior to the consummation of a marriage ( book of Tobit {Raphael's Instructions to Tobit}) to the 3 days at the temple. For a woman to ask a king, "Which of my sons will sit on your right hand side?" Could only be asked by a wife as to which of their sons will receive your birthright.

Another piece of the puzzle for those with eyes to see and hears to hear.
Book of Revelation.

7 spirits ( Candlesticks) before the throne ( the 7 spirits of God 1 like unto the son of man ( the 7 Archangels), The two witnesses, Rev 11, 2 of the Candlesticks ( Archangels) Yes-Raphael had not yet come nor had he come as of Joseph Smith, that is why he could not Identify who he was. This was the first list to recognize that Raphael was due to come, perhaps there are a lot of Descendants of the bloodline on here. Also The two witnesses have the power to Kill, The most any member including the Prophet Seer and Revelator can do in his capacity for God is Kick out a member. He can't take their property, Scourge them, imprison them or Execute them. So Can the witnesses or Raphael Com from within the LDS Church?
Raphael was Enoch of old. He is the Dispensation King of the Millennial World. We will just have to disagree on this point.

Can the two witnesses come from the Church? YES... I look for patterns. Could the true Messiah and His forerunner come out of the apostate church among the Jews? YES See any other parallels? :D

Tony63
captain of 100

Post by Tony63 »

Carlos wrote:I don't know if this ideas has been expressed before. I believe that the 'servant' is not an individual. Instead, the Lord is using personification to designate the church as his chosen servant. The church is the 'servant' who has the right to the priesthood and is leading/ruling Israel to Zion.
I go along with you on this Carlos:- That the "servant" is not a individual and the Lord is using personification to designate, but NOT HIS CHURCH however, but THE THRONE OF DAVID. that is who, or what will be/is his servant. It will be the throne of David that is, will be the mighty one.

Carlos
captain of 100

Post by Carlos »

Tony63 wrote:I go along with you on this Carlos:- That the "servant" is not a individual and the Lord is using personification to designate, but NOT HIS CHURCH however, but THE THRONE OF DAVID. that is who, or what will be/is his servant. It will be the throne of David that is, will be the mighty one.
Isa 11
2 And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord;
3 And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord: and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
I see these verses describe the work of the priesthood organization, the Lord's "servant" in the last days. In old testament times, the Lord worked with individual prophets and gave them the Melchizedek priesthood and associated keys. Since the restoration, the Lord works through the ruling body of 15 apostles to establish a world wide "servant" organization whose goal is to serve in righteous unity. Does this qualify as the "THRONE OF DAVID"?
10 ¶ And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
The ensign, I think, is the church, established to "recover the remnant".

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

Tony63 wrote:I go along with you on this Carlos:- That the "servant" is not a individual and the Lord is using personification to designate, but NOT HIS CHURCH however, but THE THRONE OF DAVID. that is who, or what will be/is his servant. It will be the throne of David that is, will be the mighty one.
Kingdom of ZION wrote:KoZ: I disagree, the pattern is that, not IF but WHEN the gospel is taken from the "Gentiles" it shall be given back to "Yesrael", and when Adonai has a might work to do among men like bringing forth of the more holy portion of the B of M (the other 2/3s sealed portion) He will do it with another restoration and dispensation! There will be two witnesses (prophets if you will) that will head that Dispensation.
Carlos wrote:I see these verses describe the work of the priesthood organization, the Lord's "servant" in the last days. In old testament times, the Lord worked with individual prophets and gave them the Melchizedek priesthood and associated keys. Since the restoration, the Lord works through the ruling body of 15 apostles to establish a world wide "servant" organization whose goal is to serve in righteous unity. Does this qualify as the "THRONE OF DAVID"?
Kingdom of ZION wrote:KoZ: NO! See comments below in Tony63 quote (in red)
Tony63 wrote:10 ¶ And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse (the Davidic Servant), which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek (very few according to the B of M): and his rest shall be glorious.
11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
12 And he (Adonai through His servant) shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth (in that Dispensation).
Carlos wrote:The ensign, I think, is the church, established to "recover the remnant".
Kingdom of ZION wrote:KoZ: I absolutely disagree in the strongest wording possible!

gr8ideas
captain of 100

Post by gr8ideas »

Gary said:
"Sorry folks but we do not have a priest king running the Show among the LDS today. D&C 85 "the one mighty and strong is to carry the scepter and set in order the house of God, If the David scepter is carried today, it could only be held by the rightful heir of Jesus, The inheritances to be given are to those whose names are written in the Book of the Law. The Church of the first born is for the Begotten of Christ ( his descendants). A king rules with his relatives as Dukes Earls Counts, Countesses Duchesses Etc.It will be Christ's Descendants who have the innate procedural laws written on their hearts that are to inherit their counties and their sub kingdoms and will have to operate under legal precepts of law , I'm not going to go into the magnitude of this at this time. Most don't want the responsibility of ruling like a king. Heck Kings didn't even get to choose who they married. As Joseph and Mary as the Royal heir and his wife of the Davidic throne, would have provided a wife with pedigree for the next Heir,Jesus, When he began his ministry ( Don't you know I'm going about doing my Father's work. His ministry ( Work for his Father began at Age 12. ) Apply the 3 days of Fast prior to the consummation of a marriage ( book of Tobit {Raphael's Instructions to Tobit}) to the 3 days at the temple. For a woman to ask a king, "Which of my sons will sit on your right hand side?" Could only be asked by a wife as to which of their sons will receive your birthright."

Why could it only be his rightful heir? Why not his rightful progenitor?

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

gr8ideas wrote:Gary said:
"Sorry folks but we do not have a priest king running the Show among the LDS today. D&C 85 "the one mighty and strong is to carry the scepter and set in order the house of God, If the David scepter is carried today, it could only be held by the rightful heir of Jesus, The inheritances to be given are to those whose names are written in the Book of the Law. The Church of the first born is for the Begotten of Christ ( his descendants). A king rules with his relatives as Dukes Earls Counts, Countesses Duchesses Etc.It will be Christ's Descendants who have the innate procedural laws written on their hearts that are to inherit their counties and their sub kingdoms and will have to operate under legal precepts of law , I'm not going to go into the magnitude of this at this time. Most don't want the responsibility of ruling like a king. Heck Kings didn't even get to choose who they married. As Joseph and Mary as the Royal heir and his wife of the Davidic throne, would have provided a wife with pedigree for the next Heir,Jesus, When he began his ministry ( Don't you know I'm going about doing my Father's work. His ministry ( Work for his Father began at Age 12. ) Apply the 3 days of Fast prior to the consummation of a marriage ( book of Tobit {Raphael's Instructions to Tobit}) to the 3 days at the temple. For a woman to ask a king, "Which of my sons will sit on your right hand side?" Could only be asked by a wife as to which of their sons will receive your birthright."

Why could it only be his rightful heir? Why not his rightful progenitor?
All this to worry about temporal affairs. It is through the law of Adoption in the heavens that matters, who the eternal God chooses to make heirs to His Son. Not that His Son does not agree, perfect order and perfection is one of their traits.

The One Mighty and Strong is not the Davidic Servant/King, nor is he the Root or the Rod from Isaiah 11 & the D&C. The One mighty and Strong is the Messiah.

Shalom

gr8ideas
captain of 100

Post by gr8ideas »

Lectures on Faith, Lecture 5, p.48 - p.49
2. There are two personages who constitute the great, matchless, governing, and supreme power over all things, by whom all things were created and made, that are created and made, whether visible or invisible, whether in heaven, on earth, or in the earth, under the earth, or throughout the immensity of space. They are the Father and the Son

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

DS? Denver Snuffer or Davidic Servant?.....I keep getting them confused.

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

North_Star wrote:DS? Denver Snuffer or Davidic Servant?.....I keep getting them confused.
The servant
The one mighty and strong.

Some say they are both here now.

I say I don't know. Yet.

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

North_Star wrote:
North_Star wrote:DS? Denver Snuffer or Davidic Servant?.....I keep getting them confused.
The servant

I say I don't know. Yet.
The Servant is here, the signs of the times are upon us. If the Messiah is the One Mighty and Strong, it is clear He has not yet come. However, He is to come soon!

Ogden Kraut wrote a book on the One Mighty and Strong. It is worth reading :)

Shalom

Thomas
captain of 1,000

Post by Thomas »

Kingdom of ZION wrote:
North_Star wrote:
The servant

I say I don't know. Yet.
The Servant is here, the signs of the times are upon us. If the Messiah is the One Mighty and Strong, it is clear He has not yet come. However, He is to come soon!

Shalom
Care to give us any details KOZ?

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

I'm not sure this is the book KOZ is referring to:

http://ogdenkraut.com/One%20Mighty%20an ... matted.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have not read it but plan to.
Kingdom of ZION wrote:
North_Star wrote:
The servant

I say I don't know. Yet.

Shalom

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

FWIW... to me the world. To others usually nothing. One sees and it changes their whole life. The majority sees nothing and goes on eating, drinking and merry making...

The first real revelations I received was a long time ago, I was just seventeen at the time. I was told the year of our Lord's coming, it will be in the year 2027. I am closer now to 60 years old then I am to 50 years old. I have waited may years for the coming of our Lord and King. I can almost count it now upon my fingers. We have six years until the start of Daniel's final week. It will start with the signing of a peace treaty in Israel, giving away some of the promised lands to the pagans. They will give away Judea (or the West Bank as the world calls it today) and it will contain a sharing arrangement of the Temple Mount, between the Jews and the pagans. This will start the final seven years until Armageddon.

Now the Lord's servants just do not pop right out of the ground. They are born, they live and the grow up, just like everyone else. Unless the Davidic Servant, who is one of the Two Witnesses, is only going to be nine years old when he begins his mission. Then it is a sure bet he is alive and here!

Shalom

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

Interesting news in Israel. It is worth watching I think.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/confusion- ... -tensions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Kingdom of ZION
captain of 1,000

North_Star wrote:I'm not sure this is the book KOZ is referring to:

http://ogdenkraut.com/One%20Mighty%20an ... matted.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YES :)

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Bump

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

The reason I'm bumping these posts about the davidic servant is because I want to learn more about him, and the phrase was not in the topical guide nor index. When I'm not on my phone, I intend to return and thoroughly study the posts.

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

Kingdom of ZION wrote: May 21st, 2014, 10:55 pm
North_Star wrote:I'm not sure this is the book KOZ is referring to:

YES :)
I notice that link no longer works....anybody have a current link to Ogden Kraut's paper?
Last edited by North_Star on March 22nd, 2017, 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

briznian
captain of 100

Post by briznian »

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

oh nice. Thank you. :)

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Read and study all of Avraham Gileadis books, talks, etc.

North_Star
captain of 100

Post by North_Star »

Yes. I have read most of Avraham's books and papers....and spent a couple of years in classes with him. Good resource for sure.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

Silver Pie wrote: March 22nd, 2017, 9:07 am The reason I'm bumping these posts about the davidic servant is because I want to learn more about him, and the phrase was not in the topical guide nor index. When I'm not on my phone, I intend to return and thoroughly study the posts.

If by some chance any of you are considering the idea that Denver Snuffer is the Davidic Servant, he isn't.

Even Tim Malone (I'm pretty sure is a remnant follower) and was reading Avraham Gileadi's book, figured this out, as you can see by the update at the end of his post. Snuffer does not fit the requirements for the Davidic servant.
1-22-14 Update:
I’ve received numerous kind emails pointing out where I’ve made some mistakes in my assumptions and statements. Thank you my friends, 1) Denver is a servant, but may not be and probably is not the servant. 2) Denver is definitely not the Davidic King. There are too many reasons / requirements he does not meet. I just wanted to acknowledge the kind and gentle corrections. I’m learning with your help.
https://latterdaycommentary.com/tag/davidic-king/