Book: Adamic Language And Calendar: The true Bible Code

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
RindaLu
Hi, I'm new.

Book: Adamic Language And Calendar: The true Bible Code

Post by RindaLu »

We started reading this book....

Can't put it down!
Attachments
Book Adamic Language cover page.jpg
Book Adamic Language cover page.jpg (38.92 KiB) Viewed 6173 times

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Book: Adamic Language And Calendar: The true Bible Code

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

Okay, I've got to know. What is with all this Orion Supernova explosion stuff?

RindaLu
Hi, I'm new.

Post by RindaLu »

I have no idea what the cover means but this book is amazing!!

Here is where it is being discussed!
http://www.ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopi ... 52#p105552

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

I think it is depicting Betelgeuse exploding?
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World- ... 1414?f=rss

I also read that the Mayans believed that Orion was the gateway to hell. I have just been hearing that a lot lately in conjunction with the mayan moon (satan) centered 2012 stuff. Satan's false second coming?

What does the book say?

RindaLu
Hi, I'm new.

Post by RindaLu »

Book says it marks the beginning of the millenium at:

A super nova will begin on Sept 20, 2022 at the end of the half hour of silence. This is 11 years after the openning of the th Seal.

According to the book, 2022 will be when the millenium will begin according to calendaring from the Ancient hebrew.

He says more but you get to read it for yourself!

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Post by clarkkent14 »

He says September 22, 2011 will be when Betelguese will supernova opening the seventh seal. The seven stars in Orion represent the seven stars in the Lord's hand. Thus the picture on the cover.
Revelation 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. 20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

RindaLu wrote:Book says it marks the beginning of the millenium at:

A super nova will begin on Sept 20, 2022 at the end of the half hour of silence. This is 11 years after the openning of the th Seal.

According to the book, 2022 will be when the millenium will begin according to calendaring from the Ancient hebrew.

I spoke about this several days ago in another post. There's nothing new here, its just what the scriptures tell us. Bruce R. McConkie was, I believe, the first person to work this out. Revelation and the D&C indicate the year 2021/2022 for the Second Coming - but its 21 years after the opening of the 7th Seal, not 11 years. It's eleven years from now, 2009.

According to D&C 21:1 our Gregorian calendar is correct, its 2009AD, 2009 years since the coming of the Lord in the flesh (April 6, 1BC). So the 7th Seal opened in the year 2000. (D&C 77:6-7) There is silence in heaven for half an hour (in God's time 1 day = 1000 years so 30 mins would be 21 years) and then the face of the Lord is revealed (Second Coming). (Revelation 8:1, D&C 88:95)

We may not know the day or the hour - but we can know the year! The scriptures tell us! :shock:

7cylon7
captain of 1,000

Post by 7cylon7 »

ok I just read his blog that he gave at a fireside. It is really interesting.

He says that 2011 Sept 22 at midnight so on the 23rd we will see the supernova. (by the way NASA says they have no idea when this will go super nova except that they have detected its collapse and that they expect it anytime but it could be years before we see it.) So if in fact it do go on Sept 2011 and he says this is going to be for many reasons. One the myan calendar is off by one year. It should say 2011 for a new heaven and earth not 2012.

http://woodyoubelieveit.blogspot.com/20 ... oming.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He also says Earth will go through a worm hole to get back to its original orbit. The flood waters came from under the earth. Then to get rid of the water God cause a great wind called the Solar wind to blow off all the excess water. The Bermuna triangle is the entrance to the worm hole. There is another one on the other side of the earth. The moon will turn blood red as it moves through the worm hole as it will heat up.

The Lord's calendar is 360 day 12 month of 30 day each is the perfect calendar. Also new years day is on the spring equinox.

His main argument is this. 1. Sept 23, 2011 the start in Orion will go Supernova it will mark the opening of the 7th seal. The seven angles with seven trumpets each have 3 1/2 years to do their thing at the end of all 7 angles the millennium will start. 7 * 3.5 = 24.5
Each arch angel gets 3 ½ years to do their thing. Why is 3 ½ years so important? They are Adam , Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Joseph Smith.

millennium starts 22 years before the Second Coming, and all the prophecies from Revelations 8 on have to take place in those 22 years. Christ opened the 5th seal at age 11, and then his ministry ended 22 years later.

This is suppose to equal the 1/2 hour of silence in heaven before the Lord Shows his shining face. 1 day = 1000 years so 1/2 hour = ? so 21 or 20.8 years is a half hour of time. So in short from 9/23/2011 we have 20.8 years until the coming of the lord. All these folks think 2032 or 2033 is the year when he comes. All based on the supernova (opening of the 7th seal) and the 1/2 of silence in heaven.

also So, Noah was born the year the City of Enoch was translated, and 600 years later there was a flood. Why is that important? The Lord always repeats himself. Why is 600 years to and from and flood so important? When did he repeat that again? 600 BC Lehi left Jerusalem. Jerusalem was destroyed. 600 years later, the Lord came in the flesh. He repeats it again with the 7th seal. So this star went Supernova 600 years ago... it was at the same time of the Renaissance.

He leaves out lots of stuff maybe it is in his book. Danial is not covered very well in this blog. There are real dates and times there that need to be looked at.

I am hoping to hear something about this in this general conference because it is the last one before this happens.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

I don't think you'll be hearing anything about this in General Conference. I would love to hear Pres. Monson announce it but I doubt whether he knows anything about it. I'd never heard anyone put forward these ideas that Bro. Cohen has. It's all in the Scriptures. September 23 will be the Feast of Trumpets (Leviticus 23:24) Joseph referred to Seotember 22 as New Years Eve (JS-H 1:54) Moroni appeared seven times on this date. The date is definately holy and significant. Which other star is mentioned in the Scriptures three times. Job 9, Job 38, Amos 5. Christ was in his twelfth year when he was found in the Temple and said he was about his Father's business. Luke 2:49 That was 2000 years ago this year. If the Seventh Seal opens this year then Christ returns in 2033 which is exactly 2000 years since his ascension and the angels said he would return in like manner. Acts 1:11 Bro. Cohen has every reason to believe that this year is the Opening of the Seventh Seal. September 23 is the best fit that I've seen in the Scriptures. It's flashing in neon lights!

n8-r
captain of 100

Post by n8-r »

LukeAir2008 wrote:

I spoke about this several days ago in another post. There's nothing new here, its just what the scriptures tell us. Bruce R. McConkie was, I believe, the first person to work this out. Revelation and the D&C indicate the year 2021/2022 for the Second Coming - but its 21 years after the opening of the 7th Seal, not 11 years. It's eleven years from now, 2009.

According to D&C 21:1 our Gregorian calendar is correct, its 2009AD, 2009 years since the coming of the Lord in the flesh (April 6, 1BC). So the 7th Seal opened in the year 2000. (D&C 77:6-7) There is silence in heaven for half an hour (in God's time 1 day = 1000 years so 30 mins would be 21 years) and then the face of the Lord is revealed (Second Coming). (Revelation 8:1, D&C 88:95)

We may not know the day or the hour - but we can know the year! The scriptures tell us! :shock:
Your timeline is wrong. The seventh seal did not open on the year 2000. And the second coming will not be 2022. Your timeline is assuming the 5th seal was opened when Christ was born, 1 A.D. i tend to agree with David Cohen that Christ opened the 5th seal at age 12 when in the temple. i would suggest taking this into consideration and readjust your timeline.

NoGreaterLove
captain of 1,000

Post by NoGreaterLove »

n8-r wrote:
LukeAir2008 wrote:

Your timeline is wrong. The seventh seal did not open on the year 2000. And the second coming will not be 2022. Your timeline is assuming the 5th seal was opened when Christ was born, 1 A.D. i tend to agree with David Cohen that Christ opened the 5th seal at age 12 when in the temple. i would suggest taking this into consideration and readjust your timeline.
My suggestion would be to study the scriptures, listen to the prophet and stay away from the cohens of this world who seem to know more than the prophet does about when Christ is coming.
It has not been revealed when the fifth seal opened, nor the fourth, nor the third for that matter, so it is impossible to know when the sixth or seventh opens. Pure conjecture. I will bet he is making money of his books.

NoGreaterLove
captain of 1,000

Post by NoGreaterLove »

If I were to guess and I place emphasis on the word guess, the fifth seal opened when Christ went to the temple or when he was resurrected. As far as our calendar being exactly correct, I doubt it. Too many variables involved.
One thing I do know for a fact, because it is in Daniel, is that the daily sacrifice is to be taken away from the temple and the abomination of desolation placed and the saints scattered for 3 1/2 years before AOA. Then according to John the Jews,(not the saints) are under seige for 3 1/2 years before Christ comes to the mount.
Two different appearances, two differnt purification processes, two different groups of folks. First unto the Gentiles then unto the Jews. The first shall be last and the last shall be first. First upon hishouse unto those who have professed to know him and made covenants with him, then to the rest of the world. AOA first, then the Mount next both preceded by 3 1/2 years of prep for the receivers of Christ's presence.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

n8-r wrote:
LukeAir2008 wrote:

You're quoting me from the end of 2009. That was before I'd read Dr. Cohens's book. You obviously didn't read my recent comment from last month. :)

fredsmith
Hi, I'm new.

Post by fredsmith »

The scriptures remind us that there is "opposition in all things" so don't even begin to expect many people to believe what David Cohen is saying, especially those who are "educated" but prepare yourself for unbelief and incredible statements of stubborness from the masses. David is educated and makes a good living as a surgeon and yet I am willing to defend him without even meeting or knowing him. His courage to speak out says a great deal about his sincerity and character.

"It is not meet that you should be commanded in all things" so don't expect to hear controversial topics such as the second coming or the opening of the seventh seal to be addressed by a sacred conference talk. The Church is already positioned and better equipped to handle these future events through the "Welfare System" and by the members donating their time and assistance to help those in need when these cataclismic earthquakes and and heavenly bolides begin to occur.

The real question to ask yourself is , "How prepared spiritually and temporally am I and my family?" How can I take this book and use it to motivate myself to be ready as in the parable of the "Ten Virgins" to have oil in my lamp when the Bridegroom comes?