Dr. Cohen's new book is out!

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
Mullenite
captain of 1,000

Dr. Cohen's new book is out!

Post by Mullenite »

Hey all! Guess what? Dr. Cohen’s book is ready to order! I’ve been looking forward to this book for a very long time.

The title of the book is The Adamic Language and Calendar: The True Bible Code.

Order directly from Dr. Cohen at lzh@zioneye.com (international orders accepted here too)
Order by phone at 888-795-4274, option 2. Or you can order on line at http://www.Xlibris.com choose ‘Book Store’.
International orders by phone only.

Here’s a little bit about Dr. Cohen:

Dr. Cohen is a literal descendant of Aaron and David through his
father, and Ephraim through his mother. His area of expertise is the
original language, calendar, and the second coming.

Dr. Cohen's father joined the church while he served as a dentist in
the Korean War infuriating his grandfather. Dr. Cohen's grandfather
was an Orthodox Jewish Rabbi. After joining, his father suffered severe
persecution from his family and lost everything. His father documented his story in his book No More Strangers.

'Cohen' is a blessed name in Israel speaking not only of the country but
of God's people as well. Its literal Hebrew translation is "priest and
literal descendant of Aaron." It grants the rights of Aaron in the Lord's house.
Brother Cohen has honored his name. He has honored his birthright by
becoming an expert in both the ancient language and the Lord's Holy Days.
Through a knowledge of the Lord's original calendar (Holy Days) he brings an
understanding to many about the messages of the last days and the coming of Christ.

Dr. Cohen’s genealogy is recorded back to Adam. It is Jewish custom for sacred genealogies to be passed from father to birthright son, but for some uncanny reason his great grandpa, who was a rabbi in Russia, did not give it to his grandpa who emigrated to America and eventually disowned his son for joining the church, but rather took it with him to Israel and had it buried with him on the Mount of Olives where it rests to this day.

Currently a physician and proprietor of Zion's Eye Institute Dr. Cohen
travels at his own expense speaking to groups of Saints whenever requested.

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Re: Dr. Cohen's new book is out!

Post by clarkkent14 »

Just ordered mine :)

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

The link says the book is not available??? Anyone know how else to order

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Post by clarkkent14 »

Arrived today... interesting flipping through it.

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Post by clarkkent14 »

Mullenite wrote:Hey all! Guess what? Dr. Cohen’s book is ready to order! I’ve been looking forward to this book for a very long time.

The title of the book is The Adamic Language and Calendar: The True Bible Code.

Order directly from Dr. Cohen at lzh@zioneye.com (international orders accepted here too)
Order by phone at 888-795-4274, option 2. Or you can order on line at http://www.Xlibris.com choose ‘Book Store’.
International orders by phone only.

Here’s a little bit about Dr. Cohen:

Dr. Cohen's father joined the church while he served as a dentist in
the Korean War infuriating his grandfather. Dr. Cohen's grandfather
was an Orthodox Jewish Rabbi. After joining, his father suffered severe
persecution from his family and lost everything. His father documented his story in his book No More Strangers.

'Cohen' is a blessed name in Israel speaking not only of the country but
of God's people as well. Its literal Hebrew translation is "priest and
literal descendant of Aaron." It grants the rights of Aaron in the Lord's house.
Brother Cohen has honored his name. He has honored his birthright by
becoming an expert in both the ancient language and the Lord's Holy Days.
Through a knowledge of the Lord's original calendar (Holy Days) he brings an
understanding to many about the messages of the last days and the coming of Christ.

Dr. Cohen’s genealogy is recorded back to Adam. It is Jewish custom for sacred genealogies to be passed from father to birthright son, but for some uncanny reason his great grandpa, who was a rabbi in Russia, did not give it to his grandpa who emigrated to America and eventually disowned his son for joining the church, but rather took it with him to Israel and had it buried with him on the Mount of Olives where it rests to this day.

Currently a physician and proprietor of Zion's Eye Institute Dr. Cohen
travels at his own expense speaking to groups of Saints whenever requested.
Ahem... I just realized who he could be. Mullenite, have you spoken with him?

Canadian
captain of 10

Post by Canadian »

Ahem... I just realized who he could be. Mullenite, have you spoken with him?[/quote]
Please, enlighten us all.

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Post by clarkkent14 »

Canadian wrote:Please, enlighten us all.
Well...
Mullenite wrote:Here’s a little bit about Dr. Cohen:

I think Mullenite tried to spell it out for us...
D&C 113:1 Who is the Stem of Jesse spoken of in the 1st, 2d, 3d, 4th, and 5th verses of the 11th chapter of Isaiah?
2 Verily thus saith the Lord: It is Christ.
3 What is the rod spoken of in the first verse of the 11th chapter of Isaiah, that should come of the Stem of Jesse?
4 Behold, thus saith the Lord: It is a servant in the hands of Christ, who is partly a descendant of Jesse as well as of Ephraim, or of the house of Joseph, on whom there is laid much power.
5 What is the root of Jesse spoken of in the 10th verse of the 11th chapter?
6 Behold, thus saith the Lord, it is a descendant of Jesse, as well as of Joseph, unto whom rightly belongs the priesthood, and the keys of the kingdom, for an ensign, and for the gathering of my people in the last days.
THE WORLDWIDE GATHERING OF THE JEWS

Ezekiel describes in chapter 34 how scattered and distressed the Jews will be when the Lord reaches out to rescue them. The Lord said to Ezekiel:

"...yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep and seek them out....and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the river, and all the inhabited places of the country.... And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, EVEN MY SERVANT, David a prince among them; I the Lord have spoken it.” (Ezekiel 34:6, 11-13, 23-24)

Many scholars, including the King James translators, thought these passages referred to the Savior. However, as we have just seen in Ezekiel, chapter 34, verses 23 and 24 the Lord specifically refers to this particular David as his “servant.”

Joseph Smith referred to this Prince David and said he would replace his great ancestor temporarily because “the throne and kingdom of David is to be taken from him [ancient David] and given to another by the name of David in the last days, raised up out of his lineage.” (Doc. History of the Church, vol. 6, p. 253)

The administration of this outstanding leader apparently will last a long time, clear over to the time when the Ten Tribes return and become one with Judah. (Ezekiel 37:22-24)

In Ezekiel, chapter 46, we read how David, the prince, will conduct the services at the temple when they come to worship the Lord, and Jeremiah said:

“For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will break his (Israel’s] yoke from off thy neck and.. .they shall serve the Lord their God AND DAVID THEIR KING, WHOM I SHALL RAISE UP TO THEM.” (Jeremiah 30:8-9)

Notice that in all of these passages “David” is identified as a servant of the Lord and not the Lord himself.

Isaiah speaks of this great leader of Israel in the latter days as a “rod” that would come from “the stem of Jesse,” which is Christ,(D&C 113:2) and in a modern revelation the Lord said:

“Behold, thus saith the Lord, It (the rod) is a servant in the hands of Christ, which is partly a descendant of Jesse as well as of Ephraim, or of the house of Joseph, on whom is laid much power.” (D&C 113:4)

There has been some question as to whether this refers to Prince David or Joseph Smith. In either case we have an interesting disclosure by the Lord that this distinguished leader is a mixture of both Judah and Ephraim. It would be amazing to the Jews if David turned out to be partly Ephraim and it certainly would be somewhat surprising to the members of the restored kingdom if Joseph Smith turned out to be part Jewish.

As David the prince gathers the Jews from all over the world to the land of Israel, there will be both wealth and manpower to beautify the city of Jerusalem. We learn later that he will raise up its mighty walls as a defense and then rebuild the temple. (Zechariah 6:12-13)

For the Jews, this will be their 4th temple. This is the temple seen by Ezekiel in vision and the one to which the Savior will come. The three previous temples -- One built by Solomon around 950 B.C., the one built by Zerubbabel around 516 B.C., and the one built by Herod at the time of Christ were all destroyed, and while this fourth temple will be attacked, it will continue to survive right into the Millennium. (Cleon Skousen)

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Post by clarkkent14 »

The Jews wait for a "Messiah ben Joseph," and a "Messiah ben David"
Skousen talks about it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAJ0Aj3m9Qc#t=3m51s
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articl ... yosef.html

RindaLu
Hi, I'm new.

Post by RindaLu »

We are loving this book. It makes much sense.

LukeAir2008
captain of 1,000

Post by LukeAir2008 »

Joseph Smith was part Jewish. His lineage was Joseph through Ephraim and Judah.

ndjili
captain of 100

Post by ndjili »

my copy has missing pages. Am I alone?