Alex Jones Reviews Movie: "The Road"

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Alex Jones Reviews Movie: "The Road"

Post by moonwhim »

Randy
captain of 100

Re: Alex Jones Reviews Movie: "The Road"

Post by Randy »

I downloaded "The Road," watched it, and removed it from my computer. I thought it was dark and disguisting. I do know, however, that there will be areas in our country that will be like that. However, where the Saints go they will bring light and order.

I much more rewarding movie of the post apocaliptic genre of recent times is "The Book of Eli."

A another excellant film for survival themes is "Panic In The Year Zero" where a family has just left Los Angeles on a fishing trip before it is hit by a nuclear blast. The film discusses many issues of post nuclear attack survival and is suitable for families (unlike so many others).

Randy in Gunnison

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Welcome, Randy.

iamse7en
captain of 1,000

Post by iamse7en »

The Road shows the dark, degenerate state of humanity that can occur after catastrophe. I did enjoy the Book of Eli more, though. I probably shouldn't be watching these R rated movies - it's one of those sins I refuse to give up.

infowarrior
captain of 100

Post by infowarrior »

Its not that rated R movies are outlawed to our religion, it just so happens every single R rated movie contains content that no one needs in their life. ETB warned us of that dangerous territory, and that was years ago! I'd reckon that most pg-13 movies are in that same territory warned of by ETB. We have been warned not to view such compromising filth. The ratings system is junk, and the filth just keeps getting stronger and stronger in each level of rating. IMO R is the new X and pg-13 the new R.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

But look at what we've done
To the innocent and young
Whoa listen to who's talking
'Cause we're not the only ones
The trash collected by the eyes
And dumped into the brain
Said it tears into our conscious thoughts