Invisible Empire | Full Movie

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Invisible Empire | Full Movie

Post by clarkkent14 »

A new Info Wars film by Jason Burmas
Last edited by clarkkent14 on April 16th, 2010, 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Re: Invisible Empire | Official Trailer

Post by clarkkent14 »

Full Film...

MasterOfNone
captain of 100

Post by MasterOfNone »

I watched it today. I learned a bit more about the Bohemian Grove. It's a good video but not the best I've seen. Perhaps it is best for those who know little. It seems to dwell a lot on the various references to the NWO - perhaps too much to the exlusion of a more balanced, fuller documentary? The Eisenhower quotation at the end of the video really sounds like Ezra Taft Benson ;)

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I am watching and enjoying it. Well maybe enjoy is not the correct word.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

MasterOfNone wrote:I watched it today. I learned a bit more about the Bohemian Grove. It's a good video but not the best I've seen. Perhaps it is best for those who know little. It seems to dwell a lot on the various references to the NWO - perhaps too much to the exlusion of a more balanced, fuller documentary? The Eisenhower quotation at the end of the video really sounds like Ezra Taft Benson ;)
Too bad Eisenhower was just trying to ease his conscience! Gonna be at least 6 million souls testifying against him at the judgment bar!

clarkkent14
LBFOJ

Post by clarkkent14 »

Dang... that's a lot of research. He pieced all of the ideas together very well. All of that info covered would be hard to fit together. Well done!

Quiet Cricket
captain of 100

Re: Invisible Empire | Full Movie

Post by Quiet Cricket »

Thanks for the link.

Spence
captain of 1,000

Post by Spence »

Jason wrote:
MasterOfNone wrote:I watched it today. I learned a bit more about the Bohemian Grove. It's a good video but not the best I've seen. Perhaps it is best for those who know little. It seems to dwell a lot on the various references to the NWO - perhaps too much to the exlusion of a more balanced, fuller documentary? The Eisenhower quotation at the end of the video really sounds like Ezra Taft Benson ;)
Too bad Eisenhower was just trying to ease his conscience! Gonna be at least 6 million souls testifying against him at the judgment bar!
C'Mon now. Eisenhower is responsible for the deaths of WWII?... The same man who was opposed to dropping the A-Bomb?

FDR, Hitler, and Mussolini and Emperor Mr. Japan surely will have to be judged. Don't know about anyone else other than the lives they took themselves.

MasterOfNone
captain of 100

Re: Invisible Empire | Full Movie

Post by MasterOfNone »

Just to clarify, I meant that the voice sounded like that of Ezra Taft Benson.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Spence wrote:
Jason wrote:
C'Mon now. Eisenhower is responsible for the deaths of WWII?... The same man who was opposed to dropping the A-Bomb?

FDR, Hitler, and Mussolini and Emperor Mr. Japan surely will have to be judged. Don't know about anyone else other than the lives they took themselves.
Look into his part in Operation Keelhaul!!! And that is just one of many. Might examine his meteoric rise to power from po-dunk bottom swimmer to commander of American forces in just a few years....especially while never formally leading a combat unit....while the military is engaged in a war. Robert Welch does an excellent job pealing that onion in his book "The Politician". In "Body of Secrets" James Banford goes into a lot of the behind the scenes efforts post WWII to build up the military industrial complex (thousands of FOIA requests)....making Eisenhower's closing comments highly ironic to say the least.....and to put it in blunt reality....extremely hypocritical!!! Also what he says and what he does are two different things....best to look closely at the works or you'll be forever in the hooks of politicians with silver forked tongues!!!