Board was down & posts are missing?

How can we improve the forum? Need help with something on the forum?
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Board was down & posts are missing?

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Maybe a good thing to save the text of you posts in a text editor or notes app.

But the Pasco Sheriff has warned shooters that if they fire correctly the bullet will come back and kill them.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/ ... n-facebook

Me thinks the sheriff is off his rocker or a really bad typo has occurred. =))

Storms begin as tropical depressions, so these clowns should throw some Zoloft at it.

That's one, now missing from my Prevent EQ thread. I'll restore it there, and hope for the best. (-|

creator
(of the Forum)

Re: Board was down & posts are missing?

Post by creator »

Yep, unfortunately some posts were lost due to a database error. Fortunately it was only some posts from today.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

BrianM wrote: September 10th, 2017, 11:59 pm Yep, unfortunately some posts were lost due to a database error. Fortunately it was only some posts from today.
My post count draws near the dreaded number. :ymdevil:

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Never can be to careful; I do the same thing when my odometer hits 660.

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

I didn't see this thread when I posted the other one. No way I'm keeping a copy of every post I make. Have you checked out my post count lately? That would be one long file.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Meili wrote: September 11th, 2017, 12:23 am I didn't see this thread when I posted the other one. No way I'm keeping a copy of every post I make. Have you checked out my post count lately? That would be one long file.
Mine are scattered hithe and yon.

I forgot about quickly passing a certain post count; can that number be skipped?

I put that amount in my gas tank once and my brakes went wacko, bad idea. You're close too. 8-|

Spaced_Out
captain of 1,000

Post by Spaced_Out »

Hopefully that is the end of the evolution thread as Noah and the human race have been deleted, so we don;t exist any more -- must be the politically correct matrix.

TECH BILLIONAIRES CONVINCED WE LIVE IN THE MATRIX ARE SECRETLY FUNDING SCIENTISTS TO HELP BREAK US OUT OF IT
Many of the world's richest and most powerful people, including Elon Musk and Bank of America, think that we live in a simulation of the real world
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 47526.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... scape.html

Michelle
captain of 1,000

Post by Michelle »

Spaced_Out wrote: September 11th, 2017, 12:27 am Hopefully that is the end of the evolution thread as Noah and the human race have been deleted, so we don;t exist any more -- must be the politically correct matrix.

TECH BILLIONAIRES CONVINCED WE LIVE IN THE MATRIX ARE SECRETLY FUNDING SCIENTISTS TO HELP BREAK US OUT OF IT
Many of the world's richest and most powerful people, including Elon Musk and Bank of America, think that we live in a simulation of the real world
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style ... 47526.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... scape.html
That was crazy. And only served to solidify my theory that the beasts spoken of in Revelation and Daniel, are in fact tech companies/leaders. (Remember, Satan's plan was to save everybody by force. The tech leaders we are talking about continually say that the only way for us to survive AI is to be connected to tech-in this case a mark on the forehead as the neural lace is connected to our cerebral cortex, as explained by Elon Musk. (I didn't provide a reference because a quick google search will provide so many, and so much background on Elon Musk's own thoughts.)

So, I was studying about tech and Virtual Reality (with regard to education) awhile back and realized that virtual reality is like moving from a physical world back to a spiritual world in that you move back to a mind with thoughts, but not physical experiences. It sure seems like Satan (who didn't receive a physical body) would still love to keep us from using ours as intended.

Also, when I think of artificial intelligence, it is really man's attempt to be like God. To create life, but not biologically the way God intended. One of the downfalls I see is that, referencing Revelation and Daniel again, a beast made with eyes to see, that stands on the feet of a man, with the heart of a man, given a mouth to speak and make judgment of death upon all who will not worship the beast (all who have their names written in the Book of Life) is an attempt by Satan to get a body. Since the second beast (who has all the power of the first beast, and heals the first beast, and gives it the attributes listed above, and makes all men to worship the first beast) is serving Satan. It almost seems like an outlet to create a physical body for Satan. In fact, the first beast cannot be killed by the saints or anyone. It is only when the first beast confronts Christ that it is destroyed.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 11th, 2017, 12:20 am Never can be to careful; I do the same thing when my odometer hits 660.
If we consider those posts to be spam we can get you to exactly 666 posts. :D :ymdevil:

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 11th, 2017, 12:27 am
Meili wrote: September 11th, 2017, 12:23 am I didn't see this thread when I posted the other one. No way I'm keeping a copy of every post I make. Have you checked out my post count lately? That would be one long file.
Mine are scattered hithe and yon.

I forgot about quickly passing a certain post count; can that number be skipped?

I put that amount in my gas tank once and my brakes went wacko, bad idea. You're close too. 8-|
I had a child born on 6/6/15. My first marriage took place on Friday the 13th. Our final anniversary before the divorce went into effect was also Friday the 13th. There was not a single Friday the 13th on our anniversary during those 11 years we were married except the first and last. I could go on but you get the picture. I'm a cursed woman. I'll be celebrating my 6666 posts. Maybe that will be the day the forum finally gets shoot down by the secret combinations.... :-ss

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Post count dropped below 670?

Crashing again?

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

To top it all off, I tried to edit the typo in that post and it refused to register. So, now the forum's due to be shot down instead of shut down....

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Post # 670 again

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 11th, 2017, 9:51 am Post count dropped below 670?

Crashing again?
It's your fault. You and your post count!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Meili wrote: September 11th, 2017, 9:52 am To top it all off, I tried to edit the typo in that post and it refused to register. So, now the forum's due to be shot down instead of shut down....
Another glitch in the matrix. 8-|

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Meili wrote: September 11th, 2017, 9:52 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 11th, 2017, 9:51 am Post count dropped below 670?

Crashing again?
It's your fault. You and your post count!
,,,,,,,,, try more commas =))

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

I'm giving it all she's got, captain.