This is an "or, need help" post on temple and money

How can we improve the forum? Need help with something on the forum?
konigking
captain of 100

This is an "or, need help" post on temple and money

Post by konigking »

Can anyone recommend a good thread that addresses covenants made in the temple that relate to money and sacrifice. I really, really would prefer NOT to start such a thread with this post. But would like to know if any out there already exist. Of course, it's important to keep sacred things sacred. So, please no replies other than a reference to an existing thread.

Thanks!!

Rachael
Captain of whatever

Re: This is an "or, need help" post on temple and money

Post by Rachael »

Everything means everything, all is all, but I haven't used the search engine on here. I don't recall a thread about this I have participated in, but try the private, or Gospel subs searches to narrow it down. There are a number of pre 1990s endowed members, I doubt they would say much

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

:) If there was an existing thread, it would be no more sacred than this one, I would think. I've never read such a thread myself.

The law of sacrifice pertains to every aspect of life, so it is doubtful you will find instruction specific to the topic of money. If you search the scriptures for the principles of sacrifice, then you can apply them to your particular situation with money. I recommend praying before doing so in order to ensure you gain insights from the Spirit. It is the only way to truly understand the matter.
Last edited by Rose Garden on March 17th, 2016, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

butterfly
captain of 1,000

Post by butterfly »

Meili wrote::) If there was an existing thread, it would be no more sacred than this one, I would think. I've never read such a thread myself.

The law of sacrifice pertains to every aspect of life, so it is doubtful you will find instruction specific to the topic of money. If you search the scriptures for the principles of sacrifice, then you can apply them to your particular situation with money. I recommend paying before doing so in order to ensure you gain insights from the Spirit. It is the only way to truly understand the matter.
Just want to clarify, did you mean praying or paying?

Rose Garden
Don't ask . . .

Post by Rose Garden »

butterfly wrote:
Meili wrote::) If there was an existing thread, it would be no more sacred than this one, I would think. I've never read such a thread myself.

The law of sacrifice pertains to every aspect of life, so it is doubtful you will find instruction specific to the topic of money. If you search the scriptures for the principles of sacrifice, then you can apply them to your particular situation with money. I recommend paying before doing so in order to ensure you gain insights from the Spirit. It is the only way to truly understand the matter.
Just want to clarify, did you mean praying or paying?
Lol. This moment provided for your entertainment by autocorrect.