No email notices

How can we improve the forum? Need help with something on the forum?
mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

No email notices

Post by mes5464 »

I think my emails from LDSFF is going to junk mail. What email address are notifications coming from so I can add it to my contacts?

Melissa
captain of 1,000

Re: No email notices

Post by Melissa »

mes5464 wrote:I think my emails from LDSFF is going to junk mail. What email address are notifications coming from so I can add it to my contacts?
Info@ldsfreedomforum.com

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

I think there is a problem in the forum's program because I am not getting the email notices either and none are going to junk mail.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Thank you

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

The email notices are getting sent out but for some reason even mine started going to my spam folder a few weeks ago. I haven't been able to resolve the problem yet. I don't know what's causing 'them' (in my case it's Gmail) to consider the messages as Spam even though I keep clicking "not spam" on the emails I get in my spam box.

Is anyone else having this problem?

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

I got a notice just now for Brian's post. I think I got it because I added the email address to my contacts.

gazing out a window
captain of 10

Post by gazing out a window »

I'm new here, is there a way to get LDSFF to email me if someone comments on a thread that I have commented on? I have commented a few times and have received nothing. thanks.