Book of Mormon Forum

How can we improve the forum? Need help with something on the forum?
marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Book of Mormon Forum

Post by marc »

I have been asked to start this topic here to get feedback from anyone and everyone wishing to participate. I have been a Sunday School teacher and Elder's Quorum Teacher in various wards for many years and it has been a privilege to learn and teach the gospel and doctrines of our church. I wish to share that knowledge using approved church material to present this year's topic, the Book of Mormon. I have already posted the first lesson in the Gospel Discussions Forum, which has had some participation. I think this is a good opportunity for us to expand our horizons as we learn and study the Book of Mormon in Sunday School this year in our respective wards and branches at church. Please share your thought and any feedback you have. Thanks.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Re: Book of Mormon Forum

Post by marc »

Only 24 views in almost a week and not a single reply. It saddens me to say that it is no wonder our church is under condemnation. I'll continue to share posts relating to the BOM and people can reply or not as they feel inspired. Or not.

:(

linj2fly
captain of 1,000

Post by linj2fly »

Im still game...

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

linj2fly wrote:Im still game...
:) Thank you, linj2fly. I'll leave it up to Brian. There doesn't seem to be any interest for it, though.

Looking Forward
captain of 50

Post by Looking Forward »

coachmarc wrote:Only 24 views in almost a week and not a single reply. It saddens me to say that it is no wonder our church is under condemnation. I'll continue to share posts relating to the BOM and people can reply or not as they feel inspired. Or not.

:(
Please do! I have been reading, and almost replied :ymblushing: . Did a lot of researching on a question that was posted (not by you), but realized that some don't post a question to really get answered. More are just wanting someone to support what they already believe. I appreciate your posts on the Book of Mormon!

However, I don't come here often anymore. BUT when I do Blipits and your Book of Mormon posts I definitely read! Please keep them coming and know that there are those that do read even if they don't reply. ;)

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

I'll keep posting then. I've developed such a love for the Book of Mormon. It just seems wrong to keep all this to myself.