Move Election 2012 To Top of Forum List

How can we improve the forum? Need help with something on the forum?
carvertronic
Hi, I'm new.

Move Election 2012 To Top of Forum List

Post by carvertronic »

Please move the Election 2012 Forum to a top list placement for the homepage of the whole forum site. It is crucial that people easily see the Election 2012 so as to draw greater participation in polls and discussion of important candidate facts.

I missed the Election 2012 down in the middle of the forum list my first couple of visits.

Right now Election 2012 should be the first thing people see when making their first visit to the site so there is no doubt that visitors especially members have found the perfect place to discuss the most important facts of this election year.

Also at the top of the forum list, a candidate poll posted by the LDSFreedomForum that commands immediate attention and encourages participation would offer a valuable insight to the balance or unity among members of the church, perhaps centered on Mitt Romney, Ron Paul and Rick Santorum. I hope Gingrich is not even a consideration among members of the church.

I believe more than ever before that this country can not afford one member of the church to be uninformed, naive or complacent. I also believe that if the majority of members have access to the facts or truth, the right man will be elected at this time. The principal is the majority of members among the church should be in full harmony with God's Will(again a member poll could help with those unsure or indifferent to still get it right).

Props to LDSFreedomForum for being what looks like the premier website for LDS political engagement. I will be passing this on in Priesthood, family and friends. Long live America and the constitution and thanks for your great work. See you around.