How Obama Got Elected

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
Jew
captain of 50

How Obama Got Elected

Post by Jew »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8

The interviews above are backed up by a multiple-choice Zogby poll. Some of the results, via How Obama Got Elected:

57.4% could NOT correctly say which party controls congress (50/50 shot just by guessing).
81.8% could NOT correctly say Joe Biden quit a previous campaign because of plagiarism (25% chance by guessing).
82.6% could NOT correctly say that Barack Obama won his first election by getting opponents kicked off the ballot (25% chance by guessing).
88.4% could NOT correctly say that Obama said his policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry and make energy rates skyrocket (25% chance by guessing).
56.1% could NOT correctly say Obama started his political career at the home of two former members of the Weather Underground (25% chance by guessing).
Only 13.7% failed to identify Sarah Palin as the person on which their party spent $150,000 in clothes.
Only 6.2% failed to identify Palin as the one with a pregnant teenage daughter.

Spence
captain of 1,000

Re: How Obama Got Elected

Post by Spence »

Telling not of Obama supporters but of America.

ldsff
captain of 1,000

Post by ldsff »

So much for Thomas Jefferson's "informed citizenry."

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

"My People perish for lack of knowledge"

ldsff
captain of 1,000

Post by ldsff »

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

Why did I watch that? That is the most depressing commentary I've seen in a long time. My husband and I were just talking about how shameful it is that we haven't seen any reports on the computers at the Pentagon being compromised, but they interrupt for puff pieces all the time like who is dancing in the celebrity dance off thinger. I realize they cater to customers, so apparently most people consider that news?