Obama campaign offers FOX $3million bribe for Michelle tape?

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
truthseeds
captain of 100

Obama campaign offers FOX $3million bribe for Michelle tape?

Post by truthseeds »

We'll see if this pans out. :?: Part of me hopes so, the other part of me doubts it is true or if it is, it will cause so much turbulence :shock:
Obama's campaign manager offers 3 million dollars to API in connection with Michelle Obama tape to be aired by Fox News Network
Posted by africanpress on October 29, 2008

Six hours after the release of information by API on the planned broadcast by Fox News Network of the Michelle Obama tape, in accordance with an agreement that has been reached between API and Fox News Network, API was contacted by Obama's Campaign Manager.

Those who are close to the democratic presidential candidate must be desperate to win the elections no matter what, otherwise they would not have taken such bold step to contact API with an offer of a bribe in order to stop the airing of the tape.

Obama's campaign manager contacted API by telephone and email offering 3 million US dollars followed with a request to API to cancel the deal with Fox News Network.

Ten days ago API received the first request to accept 2 million US dollars by Mr Ed Hale, President of Plains Radio, Texas - USA, in an effort to suppress the information from reaching the public before the coming US Presidential elections.

API has now taken a decision to contact the American Embassy in Oslo, Norway as soon as possible in order to report the matter and hand over the evidence for investigative purposes.

API's Canadian lawyer is expected to fly to Oslo shortly in order to assist in the legal matters that arise from the bribery attempt.

API's Chief editor is expected to travel to New York, together with the Canadian lawyer, where he will appear live in one of the shows that will air the Michelle Obama tape.

By Chief Editor Korir
The Michelle Obama tapes to be aired any day/time from now: API and Fox News Network (USA) in a final agreement on the airing days/time.
Posted by africanpress on October 29, 2008

A final agreement has been reached between African Press International (API) and Fox News Network (USA) on the dates to air the Michelle Obama tape arising from a discussion Mrs Obama had with the API two weeks ago. The show will take place any day/time from now, with a 15 minutes alert on when it is to take place. Other programmes will be interrupted. This is a precaution taken to avoid interference from any quarter.

In the agreement, Fox News Network will broadcast 39 minutes of the 54 minutes long tape. The whole tape cannot be aired unedited due to security reasons and especially due to the explosive political temperature in the country because of the Presidential elections that is just around the corner, November 4th.

The tape will be aired in two portions by two separate units in the Network. API's representative will appear live in one of the shows.

The parties have agreed that the information to be released to the public on the agreement will not include the naming of the units at Fox News Network that will air the tapes in order to avoid outside pressure and influence of any kind before the show has taken place. Nondisclosure of the name of the shows that will air the tapes has become necessary due to pressure from groups interested to block the release of the contents to the public.

Due to a huge interest in the tapes shown by some private individuals, groups belonging to some political camp(s) and persons connected to a section of an intelligence network, it has been decided that the 54 minutes long unedited tape is to be kept outside the United States in safe custody of one of API's Lawyers based in Ontario, Canada.

The day and time schedules of the broadcast will only be announced 15 minutes before the Show begins in order to avoid attempts to block the Show from airing the tapes.

Any pressure from any outside forces that may want to know the exact day and time schedule of the Show before-hand or any other details in the agreement will get no answers to their requests either from API or Fox News Network.

The decision to have the above information public was a difficult one due to the sensitivity of the case and huge interest against, and for, the release of the contents of the tape for public consumption.

Chief Editor Korir/ African Press International - API

Proud 2b Peculiar
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Obama campaign offers FOX $3million bribe for Michelle tape?

Post by Proud 2b Peculiar »

So what was supposed to be on it?

truthseeds
captain of 100

Post by truthseeds »

The tape that they are saying has been released to Fox News, has to do with comments made by Michelle Obama, to API. Here is what API is saying she said, according to:
http://africanpress.wordpress.com/2008/ ... ed-by-his-

Accusing API of colluding with American internet
bloggers in an effort to bring down her husband, Mrs Obama said she decided to call API because of what she termed, API’s help to spread rumours created by American bloggers and other racist media outlets in their efforts to damage a black man’s name, saying she hopes African Media was mature enough to be in the front to give unwavering support to her husband, a man Africans should identify themselves with.

When API told her that our online news media was only relaying what the American Bloggers and other media outlets had discovered through their investigations, Mrs Obama was angered and she came out loud with the following: “African press International is supposed to support Africans and African-American view,” and she went to state that, “it is strange that API has chosen to support the racists against my husband. There is no shame in being adopted by a step father. All dirt has been thrown onto my husband’s face and yet he loves this country. My husband and I know that there is no law that will stop him from becoming the president, just because some American white racists are bringing up the issue of my husband’s adoption by His step father. The important thing here is where my husband’s heart is at the moment. I can tell the American people that My husband loves this country and his adoption never changed his love for this country. He was born in Hawaii, yes, and that gives him all the right to be an American citizen even though he was adopted by a foreigner; says Michelle Obama on telefon to API.”

If there is a tape, and I were Fox News, I'd interrupt broadcast during Obama's 8 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. slot tonight. It won't matter what news station airs this tape( it there is one) ..It will be all over every news station by the next day..
**By the way...This tape is NOT the so called "Whitey" tape

Captain Moroni
captain of 1,000

Post by Captain Moroni »

I beleive this tape is being held back to have maximum effect when Berg comes before the SC this week or early next week. Timing is very important.