from my email

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
WYp8riot
captain of 1,000

from my email

Post by WYp8riot »

Thanks to: Baldwin 2008
Subject: Constitution On Fire Show Tonight

This is a quick update to let people know about a special radio show tonight October 28th at 10pm Eastern and 7 Pacific, Constitution On Fire on Restore the Republic Radio, hosted by Bob Andrews of the Georgia Constitution Party. They plan to discuss the implications of the recent court case that has been brought before the Hawaian supreme court, on Sen Obama's birthplace, combined with the fact that the GOP candidate would be the oldest president ever elected in the US.

Special guest Clell Drumheller, the southern area states chairman for the national Constitution Party, has new information to share that will show how real the possibility of an Obama and McCain decertification will be, opening the way for Chuck Baldwin to the White House. Now more than ever Americans have reason to hope!

Tune into RTR Radio and get the news tonight at 10pm Eastern and 7 Pacific.

You are a recipient of the Baldwin Insider because you've signed up with the Baldwin '08 campaign for updates and news. If you've received this email by accident, or no longer wish to receive updates, you can unsubscribe here.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: from my email

Post by Col. Flagg »

We can only hope.

ShawnC
Minion

Re: from my email

Post by ShawnC »

I clicked on "unsubscribe here" and it isn't working???