howdy folks

Tell us about yourself...
Hezekiah
captain of 10

howdy folks

Post by Hezekiah »

Not sure what to say except hi folks, I've been reading for months and thought I'd join the fun. Lots of controversy around here. I probably won't say much but it figured if I ever felt like saying anything, I'd need an account so here I be.

Thanks and God Bless,
Hezekiah

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Re: howdy folks

Post by kittycat51 »

Welcome Hezekiah! Sounds like a common theme among many of us who have joined...lurkers for a while before jumping in. Hopefully you will make your presence known; the more the merrier!

Matchmaker
captain of 1,000

Post by Matchmaker »

Welcome. Judging from your avatar, it looks like you have tough skin. You'll need it here.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

I like rasslin' as much as the next guy. However, this establishment has very strict rules, Numero Uno being: No shirt, no shoes, no service. Just kidding. I hope you'll share your hairy ideas frequently, with gusto, without reserve, to your heart's content.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

Hezekiah wrote: August 24th, 2017, 4:04 pm Not sure what to say except hi folks, I've been reading for months and thought I'd join the fun. Lots of controversy around here. I probably won't say much but it figured if I ever felt like saying anything, I'd need an account so here I be.

Thanks and God Bless,
Hezekiah
The second I saw this website, I became a member. :)

Hezekiah
captain of 10

Post by Hezekiah »

Actually what I did with my avatar is I googled "World's Ugliest Man" and this guy came up - Douglas "Ox" Baker, old school wrestler. As an aside, my wife says my brother in law is the long lost twin of Mr. Baker. Oh my poor sister :(