Hello

Tell us about yourself...
eddie
captain of 1,000

Hello

Post by eddie »

I'm new here, haven't decided who to vote for, I know that Hillary is a habitual liar, but I'm not so sure about Trump either. I'm leaning toward a 3rd party, I need input. I truly feel we should follow the advice of our Prophets and vote for someone with integrity.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Re: Hello

Post by eddie »

Hello?

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

eddie,
what do you know about Darrell Castle?
http://www.constitutionparty.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS
captain of 100

Post by I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS »

eddie wrote:I'm new here, haven't decided who to vote for, I know that Hillary is a habitual liar, but I'm not so sure about Trump either. I'm leaning toward a 3rd party, I need input. I truly feel we should follow the advice of our Prophets and vote for someone with integrity.
A vote for a third party is a vote for Hillary.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:
eddie wrote:I'm new here, haven't decided who to vote for, I know that Hillary is a habitual liar, but I'm not so sure about Trump either. I'm leaning toward a 3rd party, I need input. I truly feel we should follow the advice of our Prophets and vote for someone with integrity.
5. “Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.” – John Quincy Adams As quoted in Pocket Patriot : Quotes From American Heroes (2005) edited by Kelly Nickell

Hyrum Smith correctly explained that
We engage in the election the same as in any other principle; you are to vote for good men, and if you do not do this it is a sin; to vote for wicked men, it would be sin. Choose the good and refuse the evil. Men of false principles have preyed upon us like wolves upon helpless lambs. Damn the rod of tyranny; curse it. Let every man use his liberties according to the constitution. Don’t fear man or devil; electioneer with all people, male and female, and exhort them to do the thing that is right. We want a President of the U.S., not a Party president, but a President of the whole people; for a Party president disfranchises the opposite party. Have a President who will maintain every man in his rights (History of the Church, Vol. 6, Ch. 15, p. 323; emphasis added).

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

I'm leaning toward Evan McMullin, what about him?

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

eddie wrote:I'm leaning toward Evan McMullin, what about him?

Not a good idea. He supports internationalist trade agreements like the Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement being pushed by Obama. This is a nightmare for American independence. This example shows that He is not a constitutionally based candidate. We dont need more internationalists running the show. American sovereignty will be on life support. These 2 articles explain why.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/fo ... overeignty" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/co ... obamatrade" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

rewcox
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by rewcox »

A great option for Utah voters. Trumpies don't like the option though, they can't imagine someone not voting for Trump.

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

rewcox wrote:
A great option for Utah voters. Trumpies don't like the option though, they can't imagine someone not voting for Trump.
How is this guy a great option? Look at his positions. Is he going to attempt to return us to a constitutional republic? I showed in the post before that he is advocating globalism and a further loss of sovereignty. Will he fight for moral foundational principles like the protection of the unborn and the preservation of marriage and the family? He seems to have given up and wants to move on. Move on to what?

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

rewcox wrote:
The proper name is Trumpsters.

Kitkat
captain of 100

Post by Kitkat »

I'LLMAKEYAFAMOUS wrote:
Not to be pessimistic, but it feels like a vote for anyone is a vote for Hillary, tha't's how election fraud works :((

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Vote what the Spirit tells you. You'll get every opinion on this board that you will out in the world. There is far from a concensus here. You will find people here VILLIFYING McMullin, though everyone agrees he hasn't a snowball's chance in hell of winning.

You will find people who will accuse you of great evil if you vote third party.

Likewise, you will be similarly labeled the same if you vote for Trump or Hillary.

So have thick skin, speak your mind and ask your question. But question EVERYTHING you read here and be especially cautious with links that are shared here. Many are...odd...spurious....conspiratorial...unreliable...interesting....shocking...and deep down truth.

Let the Spirit be your guide, that is all you can trust.