they call me GAD

Tell us about yourself...
Gadiantun
captain of 50

they call me GAD

Post by Gadiantun »

Well, with 7 posts and on here only a week this is a better time to introduce myself then in a year from now. I'm Scott, but you can call me Scotty, or GAD. I am a lifer, and served Cali Ventura Mission, before turning to the military. I have been in 16 countries, including a year in Iraq and one in Germany. I like gospel discussions and have lots, lots of church books, LOL. I try to cite things in my posts and be accurate, but sometimes I may fall short. I doubt I will find my future wife in here, but I bet we will have some good gospel conversations, (anti's you won't turn me to Anton Lavey, LOL). I am str8, and pro-Mormon and active in the church!
Cheers! :ymdevil:

p51-mustang
captain of 1,000

Re: they call me GAD

Post by p51-mustang »

Welcome Bother Gad! You seem very awake for former military. how do you explain this? :)

Gadiantun
captain of 50

Post by Gadiantun »

Thanks Jules and p51 for the kind, welcoming words. As to me being awake, I am not sure. The first step to wisdom is to declare one’s own innocence, so I declare mine. I guess I have had experiences to show me things with the church and military are not collectively well, maybe individually. All is not well in Zion, or the American military. I have seen secret combinations and I have friends who have been in the Occult and the music business, etc. I have read a lot. I have seen a lot. But, you guys and others can teach me knowledge that I may not yet know. There are a lot of ideas out there! :ymdevil:

moonwhim
captain of 1,000

Post by moonwhim »

Gadianton wrote:Well, with 7 posts and on here only a week this is a better time to introduce myself then in a year from now. I'm Scott, but you can call me Scotty, or GAD. I am a lifer, and served Cali Ventura Mission, before turning to the military. I have been in 16 countries, including a year in Iraq and one in Germany. I like gospel discussions and have lots, lots of church books, LOL. I try to cite things in my posts and be accurate, but sometimes I may fall short. I doubt I will find my future wife in here, but I bet we will have some good gospel conversations, (anti's you won't turn me to Anton Lavey, LOL). I am str8, and pro-Mormon and active in the church!
Cheers! :ymdevil:
Hi Gad, welcome......there are some singles on this forum. I have been single for some time now. The Church singles program gives one a good opportunity to meet others. But it would be kind of cool if we could get together with other singles who have an understanding of secret combinations already. I don't need someone who is an expert on it, but at least can see the truth. Anyway, enjoy this forum, it is fun and frustrating!

Gadiantun
captain of 50

Post by Gadiantun »

THX moonwhim, grreat meeting you and I agree with your posts. I was friends with Jay Barret , from the book Jays Journal, by Dell Books. He got into all kinds of secret combo's, the Occult, he made me awake! He ended up trying to get out of his vortex and he did, but by suicide :( He was a bright LDS guy, just got too far into it.

kathyn
captain of 1,000

Post by kathyn »

Thanks for that info about Jay's Journal. Some have said that it wasn't a real story. Since you knew this young man, it seems that it's true after all.

Zkulptor
captain of 100

Post by Zkulptor »

Welcome Gad! What year did you serve?
Was it the San Fernando Mission?

Gadiantun
captain of 50

Post by Gadiantun »

Zkulptor wrote:Welcome Gad! What year did you serve?
Was it the San Fernando Mission?
Thanks bro, I was Cali, Venura, 86-88, Pres Oswald, then he left and then Barney.

Gadiantun
captain of 50

Post by Gadiantun »

kathyn wrote:Thanks for that info about Jay's Journal. Some have said that it wasn't a real story. Since you knew this young man, it seems that it's true after all.
Thanks Kathyn, well there is still some misinformation on Jay, (Alden was his real name), his dad, (Dr. Barrett - whom I worked for in American Fork, UT after they moved from Pleasant Grove, UT) and also his mother. In a nutshell, Jay’s mom wanted to publish his journal so she got together with Beatrice Sparks, but Dr.Barrett did not want the info public, so he divorced her. /:)

Jay was real and awake, but he got to deep into the O, and did rituals and could not get out on his own. He would always say: “I need to talk to my bishop”. He totally lost it, astro- tripped, (projected), got baptized in a copper basin of cows blood, levitated, and summed the Devil and other beings. :ymdevil:

OK, the misinformation on the book Jays Journal, by Dell Books was with Beatrice Sparks re-iterating some information from her book” Go Ask Alice”. I know first-hand that Alden, (Jay) was not fictional! /:)

Let me quote from my friend, Wikipedia:

“Jay's Journal is a book presented as an autobiographical account of a depressed teenage boy who becomes involved with a Satanic group. After participating in several occult rituals, "Jay" believes he is being haunted by a demon named Raul. The book is based on "true" events of 16-year-old Alden Barrett from Pleasant Grove, Utah, who committed suicide in 1971.

Some critics have challenged the authenticity of the story, noting that the editor of this book, Beatrice Sparks, has filled the same role on many other "actual, anonymous diaries of teenagers" that explore such sensational themes as drug addiction, teenage pregnancy, and prostitution. These books, the most well-known of which is Go Ask Alice, serve as cautionary tales.

According to a book written by Barrett's brother Scott (A Place in the Sun: The Truth Behind Jay's Journal), and interviews with the family, Sparks used roughly 25 entries of 212 total from Barrett's actual journal. The other entries were fictional, based on case histories from other teenagers Sparks worked with, and interviews of friends and acquaintances of Barrett.

A rock opera titled A Place in the Sun was created and performed by Utah country band Grain in 1997. According to some family members, it was a more accurate portrayal and showed Sparks' alleged exploitation of the story.

Within the city of Pleasant Grove, Jay's Journal has been the source of many urban legends, including alleged locations where Jay performed actions described in the book, his home, the effect on his family after his death, and other rumors.

Due to allegations of ritual cattle mutilation arising in Jay's Journal, the book came to the attention of Royal Canadian Mounted Police officers investigating reports of killed and mutilated cows in Alberta.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay's_Journal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebre ... =25&HIST=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.aml-online.org/Reviews/Review.aspx?id=3077" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Read, the book written by Scott Barrett, Jay’s brother “A Place in the Sun: The Truth Behind Jay's Journal” AND Sparks, “Jay’s Journal”.

:ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil: U Will Be In MY Power :ymdevil:

Gadiantun
captain of 50

Post by Gadiantun »

p51-mustang wrote:Welcome Bother Gad! You seem very awake for former military. how do you explain this? :)
Bro, everytime I see ur avatar I think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj9_yW8t ... playnext=4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:ymparty: :o) :ymparty:

aldensbro
Hi, I'm new.

Post by aldensbro »

I know this thread is old, but I had to respond, because of the claim by Gadianton that he knew my brother, Alden. so, lets get started. First, GAD claims to have served a mission. when asked by Zkulptor:

"Thanks bro, I was Cali, Venura, 86-88, Pres Oswald, then he left and then Barney."

Presumably he was called at 18 or 19. Alden died in march of 1971, at the age of 16. This "GAD, who claims to have been friends with "Jay Barret" (sic) would have been hanging out and doing all that secret combination and "O" stuff, (I assume) at the extremely impressionable age of 5 yrs old! This guy, Gadianton, played you.