Hello everyone

Tell us about yourself...
Elina1
Hi, I'm new.

Hello everyone

Post by Elina1 »

How are you all? I am new on the forum. So welcome me. And if you also new, you are welcome here. Now i feel very well cause now I buy a new laptop. WOWW.......

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Elizabeth »

:) Hello Elina1, welcome. As far as I am aware you are the only one from India on this forum.
Is your nearest LDS Chapel close to you?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Elina1 wrote: September 18th, 2017, 7:52 am How are you all? I am new on the forum. So welcome me. And if you also new, you are welcome here. Now i feel very well cause now I buy a new laptop. WOWW.......
Welcome! :)

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Elina1 wrote: September 18th, 2017, 7:52 am How are you all? I am new on the forum. So welcome me. And if you also new, you are welcome here. Now i feel very well cause now I buy a new laptop. WOWW.......
Welcome Elina, we are so glad you are here.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

WOW, me2, a used Lenova for 10%, of what it would of cost, just a few years ago.

Welcome aboard, and check out guess Ag to win Ti contest, should wish to try your luck and/or skill. :mrgreen: