POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: POKER & THE ART OF WAR: To My Beloved, Fellow Patriots

Post by lundbaek »

The following is a brief piece by Darrell Castle, who was the Constitution Party candidate for US President in 2016. None of this information is new. It's been known for years. But I think if there was ever a true latter-day gadianton, this guy has got to be the real deal.

COMPETING AGAINST SOROS

Hello this is Darrell Castle with today’s Castle Report. Today is Friday December 1, 2017 and today’s report will deal with why it is so difficult to compete at a high level in politics or even in the marketplace of ideas in our world today.

A few days ago I got an email from a gentleman followed by a requested phone call to him in which I was asked to answer a question. The question was; since it is so hard to compete with Democrats and Republicans why can’t we in the 3rdparty movement come together as one to compete with them. I explained to the gentleman my many attempts over the years to explore that possibility but have come to understand that 3rd parties have fundamental difference from each other just as they do with the other two parties, as well principles that we are unwilling to abandon.

About that same time, a person in media called to ask me my opinion on why ballot access is so hard to achieve and what it would cost to obtain ballot access in all fifty states. I explained the ballot access process and how it is controlled by those who already have it but then I gave some thought to the rest of her question. Ten million dollars would do it I said; yes it would take ten million starting from scratch to get ballot access in all fifty states.

The enemies of our civilization, of our nation, of our families, and of all humanity have no such head scratching moments to ponder. In October of this year one of those enemies, Mr. George Soros, donated 18 billion of his 26 billion dollar fortune to his Open Society Foundation. I’ve talked a lot about Mr. Soros but let me take just a moment to refresh your memory.

He was born in Hungary to Jewish parents. His father was a successful Jewish lawyer so when the Nazis were coming to power in Germany he could see what was eventually going to happen in his own country. He managed to get his son George an internship with a government official friendly with the Nazis. When the Nazis marched into Hungary, George traveled with his mentor in that man’s official capacity which was to hunt down Jews and confiscate their property.

George was 14 years old at the time, but he had the opportunity to watch his friends and neighbors stripped of their property and sent to the labor camps and gas chambers of Nazi Germany. That was not the only thing he learned from the Nazis because he had a chance to learn the propaganda techniques of Dr. Joseph Goebbels, the Nazis minister of propaganda. He does not feel guilty about any of it and in fact he now says enjoyed it, and that it was fun. His rational was that if not me then someone else would be doing it, so why not me since it will happen anyway.

This is not speculation or exaggeration on my part and I’m not just making up a fairy tale. You can watch a video interview with him on you tube where he describes what I’ve just said in his own words on camera. He doesn’t seem to have any remorse or guilt feelings about his past or about what he is doing now and that always made me wonder. He says in the interview that he is not religious and does not believe in God. Man created God he says, not the other way around.

So there’s your answer to why he does what he does. Mentored by Nazis while they killed his friends and neighbors, he believes in nothing outside of himself so why shouldn’t he be completely self absorbed and selfish. He lives by no moral code and if he tried to where would it come from. Who or what would tell him the difference between right and wrong. When there is no morality all you have is a set of rules which Mr. Soros is very clever at avoiding. Because of his great wealth he is completely insulated from any consequences. He fears no one and nothing as he goes about the world doing what he enjoys.

Mr. Soros made most of his money in hedge funds and then he used that to invest and buy other funds. His Quantum Fund reportedly has 14 billion dollars under management so he is doing alright even after his donation to his foundation. The Open Society Foundation has assets of 20 billion dollars at the current time. He runs it through a Board of directors to which he has given authority to go about the world doing what his personal “philosophy” dictates that they do.

Mr. Soros has been rather ruthless in his efforts to make money over the years and as before, totally without any feelings of guilt. In 1992 he gambled his entire fund on a short call that brought down the Bank of England and made him 1 billion dollars. In 1997 through currency trading, i.e. buying and selling the currencies of nations, he spread economic depression across Southeast Asia. So, he manipulates nations through their currencies, and through ownership of their politicians. If he doesn’t own the politicians directly, one of his organizations does.

He has given in recent months, between 33 and 55 million dollars to Black Lives Matter and equal amounts to Antifa and other fascist, terroristic groups. He started Move On.Org and recruited the former head of SDS, that’s the old 60’s radical group Students for a Democratic Society. To say that these groups are left wing or radical is to normalize them and what they do. Mr. Soros funds them because they threaten and are destructive of the social order that holds civilization together. They are revolutionary and that is his mission. It’s the same reason he spends hundreds of millions through Open Society to import young, African men into Europe. He wants to overthrow the existing social order so that a new one can be built.

He’s building a new order of the ages that will be unlike anything seen on this earth before, and he is using his bought and paid for politicians to do it. He must know that at age 87 he is unlikely to see its completion. Perhaps that is why he is transferring his money; not just as a tax dodge but as a way to continue his work after he is dead. His going to spend eternity with his father then will not end his life’s work; nothing ever will unless his Foundation is declared an international criminal and its assets confiscated.

That is what we fight and that is what we compete against. Our organizations scramble for nickels and dimes while his receives 10’s of millions in gifts by this fund or one of his other organizations. His billions also buy the minds of the young through control of the media and the education system. Due primarily to the relentless propaganda to which they are exposed throughout their lives millennials are often held hostage in a prison of the mind.

The Open Society Foundation is now the second largest charitable foundation in the world second only to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Combined, these two foundations have assets of at least 50 billion dollars. That is a mind boggling amount of money all dedicated to destroying what we hold dear and to resisting even the slightest bit of success we might achieve. We strive to make small gains but they think long term and globally.

I’m not saying it’s impossible to ever achieve any success but I am saying that to our enemies money is no object and to us it is the insurmountable object.

Finally folks, as my old pastor used to say “the holy Trinity never meets in emergency session”. God is still on his thrown and he controls the universe. Give thanks, and pray that the God of the universe will show his mercy and avert the calamities that confront us.

At least that’s the way I see it.

Until next time folks,

This is Darrell Castle,

Thanks for listening.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

BREAKING VIRAL VIDEO: OBAMA ILLEGALLY WIRETAPPED GENERAL FLYNN TO OBTAIN INDICTMENT
Globalists trap Flynn in attempt to derail Trump administration
Alex Jones | Infowars.com - DECEMBER 1, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-viral ... ndictment/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote: December 1st, 2017, 12:33 pm WHY THE MICHAEL FLYNN “SCANDAL” IS A GIANT NOTHINGBURGER
The resistance thinks it will bring down Trump; It won’t
Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - DECEMBER 1, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/why-the-michae ... ingburger/

ORGAN HARVESTING AND MUTILATION OF LIBYAN SLAVES
Disgusting Libyan slave trade expanding
Lee Ann McAdoo | Infowars.com - DECEMBER 1, 2017
A former Nigerian Minister made shocking claims that refugees aren’t just being sold into slavery in Libya, but that they are being burned alive like shish kabobs and having their organs harvested. The country has fallen into chaos since Hillary Clinton spearheaded an effort to overthrow Libya’s longtime leader, Gaddafi.

https://www.infowars.com/organ-harvesti ... an-slaves/

FBI INVESTIGATING ANTIFA SUPPORTERS FOR DOMESTIC TERRORISM
People associated with the so-called anti-fascist or Antifa movement were subject to the FBI probe
Lukas Mikelionis | Fox News - DECEMBER 1, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/fbi-investigat ... terrorism/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

RNC CHAIR: WE’VE BROKEN EVERY FUNDRAISING RECORD THANKS TO TRUMP
Meanwhile, Democratic Party hitting fundraising lows
Infowars.com - DECEMBER 2, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/rnc-chair-weve ... -to-trump/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Trump claims 'rigged system' has 'destroyed' Flynn's life, let Hillary off the hook
President Trump on Saturday questioned whether his former national security adviser Michael Flynn was the victim of a "rigged system" or "double standard" after he was charged with lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia.
"So General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed, while Crooked Hillary Clinton, on that now famous FBI holiday "interrogation" with no swearing in and no recording, lies many times...and nothing happens to her? Rigged system, or just a double standard?" Trump wrote on Twitter.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... li=BBnb7Kz

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

dconrad000 wrote: November 30th, 2017, 5:38 pm For more information on this subject, see the thread, "Vaccine Infowar In Cardston Country":

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9764&start=240

Toxic Mechanism of Vaccine Aluminum

SUPER-HIGH LEVELS OF TOXIC ALUMINUM FOUND IN BRAINS OF AUTISTIC PATIENTS
Would you be willing to spin the roulette wheel on YOUR child’s life and future and brain?
Jon Rappoport | Infowars.com - NOVEMBER 28, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/super-high-lev ... -patients/

CPS GRABS NEWBORN BABY FROM A DISABLED CHRISTIAN MOTHER AFTER THE PARENTS EXPRESSED A DESIRE NOT TO VACCINATE
All over the nation CPS is stealing children from Christian families that express concerns about the safety of vaccines
Michael Snyder | End Of The American Dream - NOVEMBER 27, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/cps-grabs-newb ... vaccinate/

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... -vaccinate

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

INGRAHAM: DEMS WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TO ‘REPLACE WHITE CONSERVATIVES’
‘They are more afraid of conservative traditional Christian Americans than they are of ISIS, drug traffickers,’ she said
Mediaite - DECEMBER 3, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/ingraham-dems- ... ervatives/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

EXCLUSIVE: Infowars Talked To The Flynn Family And Found Out What Is Really Happening

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

ALEX JONES: GLOBALISTS WILL KILL TRUMP IF UNABLE TO REMOVE FROM OFFICE
Failing Russia collusion narrative leaving globalists with few options
Infowars.com - DECEMBER 3, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/alex-jones-glo ... om-office/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

HOUSE INTEL CHAIRMAN DRAWS UP CONTEMPT CHARGES AGAINST FBI And DOJ AFTER STONEWALL
DOJ & FBI must explain why they refused to reveal reason Mueller kicked anti-Trump agent off Russia investigation after being subpoenaed, he says
PJ Media - DECEMBER 3, 2017
And the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee is ready to slap contempt of Congress citations on Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray because they have been keeping that information from his committee since August.

https://www.infowars.com/house-intel-ch ... stonewall/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

NFL player to disgruntled fans: Don’t come to the game!
New York Giants defensive end Olivier Vernon ignited an outcry after telling fans if they don’t approve of his decision to kneel for the national anthem, “don’t come to the game.”...
...His comments, which ran Thursday in the New York Post, stunned former NFL quarterback and CBS Sports commentator Boomer Esiason, who called them an “out-and-out disgrace.”
He pointed out that Vernon signed last year an $85 million, five-year contract with Giants owner John Mara, the richest for a defensive end in NFL history.

http://www.gopusa.com/?p=34402?omhide=true

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

EUROPE’S MIGRANT CRISIS: MILLIONS STILL TO COME
African exodus of biblical proportions impossible to stop
Soeren Kern | Gatestone Institute - DECEMBER 4, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/europes-migran ... l-to-come/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

This is an absolute must-see speech:

President Trump Speech in Utah to Announce Shrinking of National Monuments
Also Promises To Protect Religious Freedom By Repealing The Johnson Amendment Regarding 501c3s

Last edited by dconrad000 on December 4th, 2017, 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

dconrad000 wrote: December 4th, 2017, 12:39 pm This is an absolute must-see speech:

President Trump Speech in Utah to Announce Shrinking of National Monuments
Also Promises To Protect Religious Freedom By Repealing The Johnson Amendment Regarding 501c3s . . . .
Another amazing speech by D Trump. I strongly suspect that most of his left-detractors, including DesNews reporters/editors seldom actually listen to/watch his speeches.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

VICTORY: SUPREME COURT RULES TRUMP TRAVEL BAN TO GO INTO FULL EFFECT
Massive boost for Trump
Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - DECEMBER 4, 2017
In a massive victory for President Trump, the Supreme Court has ruled that the White House’s travel ban on individuals from terror linked countries will go into full effect.

https://www.infowars.com/victory-suprem ... ll-effect/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...linked on Drudge:

President Returns 'Public' Land
Trump dramatically SHRINKS Bears Ears National Monument and slashes another by half in the name of 'states' rights' as he says 'public lands will once again be for public use'
President announced plans Monday in Utah to shrink two sprawling Utah national monuments by nearly two-thirds after Obama expanded them
Trump plans to shrink Bears Ears National Monument by nearly 85 percent and reduce Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument by almost half
Move is being called illegal by environmental groups and will be opposed by some, but not all, Native American groups
Trump said on his way out of Washington that his decision is a victory for 'state's rights'
A Navajo Democratic county commissioner told Trump's audience that expanding the monuments had put her ancestral lands off-limits
Riot police dispersed protesters outside a Mormon charity food-distribution center as Trump spoke to church leaders inside
President Donald Trump unveiled a plan Monday in Utah to dramatically scale back two national monuments – calling it an important move for 'states' rights.'
'Some people think that the natural resources of Utah should be controlled by a small handful of very distant bureaucrats located in Washington. And guess what? They're wrong,' he said in the cavernous Utah Capitol Rotunda in Salt Lake City.
'The families and communities of Utah know and love this land the best. And you know the best how to take care of your land. You know how to protect it, and you know best how to conserve this land for many, many generations to come,' he said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ument.html

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

POLL: 70% OF ALABAMA REPUBLICANS SAY MOORE ALLEGATIONS FAKE NEWS
Alabama Republicans ain’t stupid
Millie Weaver | Infowars.com - DECEMBER 4, 2017
A new CBS News poll found that 71% of Alabama Republicans don’t believe the allegations against Roy Moore and overwhelmingly believe Democrats and the media are making it all up as a political ploy.

https://www.infowars.com/poll-70-of-ala ... fake-news/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

MICHAEL MOORE IS FURIOUS THAT TRUMP IS GETTING THINGS DONE
There’s no greater endorsement of the president’s policy agenda
Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - DECEMBER 4, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/michael-moore- ... ings-done/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

BORDER ARRESTS PLUNGE, DEPORTATION ARRESTS SOAR
Trump commitment to securing borders in full swing
AP - DECEMBER 5, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/border-arrests ... ests-soar/

SWEDISH GOVERNMENT TO BAN WEBSITES THAT LIST ETHNIC ORIGIN OF CRIMINAL SUSPECTS
According to the Swedish government, the data released by the website is too sensitive for the public and should be limited only to professionals like lawyers, journalists, and researchers
Breitbart - DECEMBER 5, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/swedish-govern ... -suspects/

ERDOGAN: RECOGNIZING JERUSALEM AS ISRAEL’S CAPITAL IS ‘RED LINE’ FOR MUSLIMS
Threatens to cut Turkish diplomatic ties with Israel
Fox News - DECEMBER 5, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/erdogan-recogn ... r-muslims/

CALLS GROW FOR RUSSIAN COLLUSION INVESTIGATION TO BE SHUT DOWN
Anti-Trump FBI agent who had leading role also protected Hillary Clinton
Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - DECEMBER 5, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/calls-grow-for ... shut-down/

WHITE HOUSE BRIEFED ON ‘MICROWAVE WEAPONS’ DURING MEETING ON NORTH KOREA
“These high-powered microwave signals are very effective at disrupting and possibly disabling electronic circuits”
Mikael Thalen | Infowars.com - DECEMBER 5, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/white-house-br ... rth-korea/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

...linked on Drudge:

US to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital, will move embassy there

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-ex ... d=51600561

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Bannon's enemies list: McConnell, Flake, Romney (and even his kids)
FAIRHOPE, Ala. — Steve Bannon came to Alabama to stump for Roy Moore, but he spent more time attacking national Republicans than Alabama Democrat Doug Jones a week out from the state's Senate election.
Mitt Romney topped the former Donald Trump adviser's hit list, which also included Sen. Jeff Flake, R-Ariz., and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Bannon's favorite punching bag, even though the Kentucky Republican just handed Trump his biggest legislative victory yet.
...Bannon was infuriated by Romney's tweet on Monday in which he wrote that Moore would be a "stain" on the GOP and the country...
...Bannon is trying to keep Romney, one of the GOP's most prominent Trump critics, from launching a bid for a Utah Senate seat. And Bannon's vitriol even extended to Romney's sons...
...And he called the accusations of sexual impropriety that have roiled Moore's campaign "a setup" from the "opposition party," by which he meant the press. "If they can destroy Roy Moore, they can destroy you," Bannon said.
...Now Moore is back on the upswing...
"There's been a lot of fake news," Moore said, portraying himself once again as a victim of a smear campaign.
"I think they're afraid I'm going to take Alabama values to Washington," Moore said, "and I want to tell you, I can't wait."

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

PRESIDENT TRUMP GIVES STATEMENT ON MOVING ISRAELI CAPITAL TO JERUSALEM
President explains why he believes relocating American embassy will bring about lasting peace
Infowars.com - DECEMBER 6, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/president-trum ... jerusalem/

Last edited by dconrad000 on December 7th, 2017, 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Nearly 30 Horses Found Burned to Death by Creek Fire in Tujunga Canyon
Amid the charred landscape of Little Tujunga Canyon Road in Sylmar on Wednesday stood the remains of Rancho Padilla and the carcasses of nearly 30 horses who died in the fast-moving Creek fire.
Virginia Padilla, left, who lost 29 horses at her Padilla Ranch on Little Tujunga Canyon Road, is comforted by friend Shelby Hope. The horses, many of them boarded animals, were killed in the Creek fire. (Credit: Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
Virginia Padilla, left, who lost 29 horses at her Padilla Ranch on Little Tujunga Canyon Road, is comforted by friend Shelby Hope. The horses, many of them boarded animals, were killed in the Creek fire. (Credit: Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)
The Padilla family was there Wednesday morning, surveying the smoldering ranch that their father built more than 20 years ago. They somberly counted up the dead horses, whose charred bodies lined dozens of stalls.
The family, who lives up the hill from the ranch, had awakened Tuesday to flames. One firetruck came and told them to leave.
“All I could think about was the horses, the horses, the horses. And they were like, ‘Get out, get out, get out,’ ” said Patricia Padilla, whose family owns the ranch. “The structures can get rebuilt, but the lives of the horses can’t. ... That’s my biggest heartbreak.”

http://ktla.com/2017/12/06/nearly-30-ho ... in-sylmar/

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

Utah research company to study CBD effects on pain, anxiety, sleep
Dr. Steve Warren, “One of the main reasons I became primary investigator for this CBD study is due to the fact that my colleagues and I struggle with finding ongoing pain relief for a high number patients on a daily basis.”
“We as doctors are very reticent to prescribe opioids, because they are so addictive and often lead to illegal drug usage. Many of those who are currently abusing drugs started with prescription drugs.”
● About 80 percent of people who use heroin first misused prescription opioids. See: https://www.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/o ... crisis#one
● The need for a reduction is urgent in Utah, where about 7,000 prescriptions for opioid painkillers are issued per day on average.
● Data suggests Intermountain Health Care’s 22 hospitals and 180 clinics prescribe about 19 million opioid tablets per year, said Lisa Nichols, director of community health partnerships for Intermountain. See: https://report.nih.gov/nihfactsheets/Vi ... px?csid=57

http://www.heraldextra.com/sanpete-coun ... 36997.html

dconrad000
Captain of 1000

Post by dconrad000 »

U.S. STATE DEPARTMENT ISSUES ‘WORLDWIDE CAUTION’ ALERT AFTER PRESIDENT’S JERUSALEM DECLARATION
Security warnings, travel advisories triggered across globe
Dan Lyman | Infowars.com - DECEMBER 7, 2017

https://www.infowars.com/u-s-state-depa ... claration/