Mitt Romney, Neo-Conservative

For discussion of political issues in general.
User avatar
Cowell
captain of 100
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 6:49 am
Location: UK
Contact:

Mitt Romney, Neo-Conservative

Postby Cowell » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:37 pm

bobhenstra wrote:The liberals sure are frightened of Mitt, this stuff is all over their web pages, what's it doing here?? We got a lot of liberals in conservative clothing here? The liberals were attacking Mitt, now we conservatives are attacking our own people...One thing's for sure, I'll not get my "truth" from the L.A. Times or any other liberal organization...I'll give you one thing, Mitt sure knows how to work the system!

Mitt is as liberal as they come. You are not a conservative if you can't see this.

Read about the "neoconservative" movement: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

Neoconservative is another way of saying, wolf in sheep's clothing.
The devil knows if the elders of Israel should ever wake up they could step forth & help preserve freedom. Therefore the devil has concentrated, & to a large extent successfully, on neutralizing much of the priesthood. ~ETB

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

Medical Cost Sharing - It's not insurance it's better!

User avatar
BrianM
The Creator (of the forum)
Posts: 4501
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Mitt Romney, Neo-Conservative

Postby BrianM » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:10 pm

bobhenstra wrote:...We got a lot of liberals in conservative clothing here? The liberals were attacking Mitt, now we conservatives are attacking our own people,...

Conservative/Liberal - one of Satan's tools is to get us to use labels like this, labeling someone one or the other and pitting them against each other... You might call me a paleo-conservative or a classic-liberal, but honestly I'm neither. I'm not conservative, I'm not liberal, I'm not Republican, not Democrat...

I am a child of God. I am a disciple of Christ. I am in search of Truth (Regardless of its popularity or what labels that causes others to give me)

There was a time when I called myself a conservative and a constitutionalist... even a paleo-conservative (which of all the definitions most closely represents the majority on this forum). I even gave my own definition for Latter-day Conservative... but in all reality, those labels don't quite express the full truth, and end up in a win-lose. It shouldn't be about who is right but what is right.
All my opinions are tentative pending further data...

The Matrix is real...

User avatar
Mr. Tissue Box
captain of 100
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:31 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Mitt Romney, Neo-Conservative

Postby Mr. Tissue Box » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:05 pm

LDSConservative wrote:
bobhenstra wrote:...We got a lot of liberals in conservative clothing here? The liberals were attacking Mitt, now we conservatives are attacking our own people,...

Conservative/Liberal - one of Satan's tools is to get us to use labels like this, labeling someone one or the other and pitting them against each other... You might call me a paleo-conservative or a classic-liberal, but honestly I'm neither. I'm not conservative, I'm not liberal, I'm not Republican, not Democrat...

I am a child of God. I am a disciple of Christ. I am in search of Truth (Regardless of its popularity or what labels that causes others to give me)

There was a time when I called myself a conservative and a constitutionalist... even a paleo-conservative (which of all the definitions most closely represents the majority on this forum). I even gave my own definition for Latter-day Conservative... but in all reality, those labels don't quite express the full truth, and end up in a win-lose. It shouldn't be about who is right but what is right.

Well said.
InfoWarrior82's youngest brother.

User avatar
truthseeds
captain of 100
Posts: 925
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:07 am
Location: Utah
Contact:

Re: Mitt Romney, Neo-Conservative

Postby truthseeds » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:59 pm

Mr. Tissue Box wrote:
LDSConservative wrote:
bobhenstra wrote:...We got a lot of liberals in conservative clothing here? The liberals were attacking Mitt, now we conservatives are attacking our own people,...

Conservative/Liberal - one of Satan's tools is to get us to use labels like this, labeling someone one or the other and pitting them against each other... You might call me a paleo-conservative or a classic-liberal, but honestly I'm neither. I'm not conservative, I'm not liberal, I'm not Republican, not Democrat...

I am a child of God. I am a disciple of Christ. I am in search of Truth (Regardless of its popularity or what labels that causes others to give me)

There was a time when I called myself a conservative and a constitutionalist... even a paleo-conservative (which of all the definitions most closely represents the majority on this forum). I even gave my own definition for Latter-day Conservative... but in all reality, those labels don't quite express the full truth, and end up in a win-lose. It shouldn't be about who is right but what is right.

Well said.

I agree...well said. I also do not subscribe to the right-left paradigm. But if I had to put a label on it, I'd say I fall into the paleo-conservative crowd.

And while I'm throwing around lables, I do consider Mitt Romney Illuminati NWO Neo-Con whatever evil-doer for power and gain name you wanna call him...considering the content of his character, the way he ran his Governorship, the way he ran his GOP nomination / the policies he purported and how he gets the fruits of his labor. But who am I to judge? :lol:

User avatar
truthseeds
captain of 100
Posts: 925
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:07 am
Location: Utah
Contact:

Re: Mitt Romney, Neo-Conservative

Postby truthseeds » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:00 pm

AND of course a child of God striving to be a humble and worthy disciple of Christ.

So, I won't go into how I'm a little puzzled about the locking of threads... :?

Swmorgan77
captain of 100
Posts: 531
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 10:58 pm
Location: Bluffdale, UT
Contact:

Re: Mitt Romney, Neo-Conservative

Postby Swmorgan77 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:04 pm

The Republican establishment wants you to believe that the other party's agenda is threatened by them, and so their willing globalist accomplices attack them on non-issues to create the perception of "debate".

Then the widely-despised Globalist Cheney attacks Obama right on cue and the Democratic base lines up behind him and forgets that they are mad about his broken promises.

Do you see how the game works?

Meanwhile nobody, especially not the Globalist Republicans, ever holds to a consistent principle that formed the basis of their election. Its pretty amazing that politicians in both parties can repeatedly run on opposition to globalist policies (Iraq, torture for the Democrats or Big government for the conservatives) and still divert their voters into partisan mind games effectively enough to not only betray those principles but actively advance the opposite.

This type of politics only works because people are psychologically investing in the party and the particular person, and therefore identify with any attack on them without regard to its merit. In short, its pride... just like the BOM and ETB said. Unfortunately this even applies to LDS who vote for Romney not because of the criteria in D&C 98 (because they couldn't) but because they think it will garner more of the "Praise of the world" or because they identify with him in a group-think mindset, however counter to revealed principles his positions are.

User avatar
truthseeds
captain of 100
Posts: 925
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:07 am
Location: Utah
Contact:

Re: Mitt Romney, Neo-Conservative

Postby truthseeds » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Swmorgan77 wrote:Do you see how the game works?

Yes I do. I think most of us here do, in fact, see how this game works.

Do you have an AE911truth.org sticker on your car?

I live in Herriman and have seen a car turn off of Bangerter into Bluffdale multiple times with this sticker on the back window. Just wondering

User avatar
skmo
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4248
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:44 am

Re: Mitt Romney, Neo-Conservative

Postby skmo » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:32 pm

truthseeds wrote:And while I'm throwing around lables, I do consider Mitt Romney Illuminati NWO Neo-Con whatever evil-doer for power and gain name you wanna call him

This phrase "illuminati" amuses me. There seems to be a trend of accusing people of being "illuminati" because of this or that. If I understand its meaning, it means they're in league to defeat Christ in one form of secret combination or another. I don't doubt or deny secret combinations. The idea that everyone I disagree with or dislike belongs to them seems a bit too much. I would definitely agree that Romney appears to be a politician typical of most who will say or do almost anything to get elected and maintain power and riches, but I also believe it's completely plausible that he's doing these things simply for his own selfish desires without being in league with satan or his vast, organized minions.

However, you won't find me arguing that he has a whole lot of just and righteous principles.
Governments don’t live together, people live together. With governments you don’t always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well I’ve come here to give you either one - Or get either one from you.

User avatar
BrianM
The Creator (of the forum)
Posts: 4501
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:37 pm
Contact:

Re: Mitt Romney, Neo-Conservative

Postby BrianM » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:51 am

skmo wrote:
truthseeds wrote:I do consider Mitt Romney Illuminati NWO Neo-Con whatever evil-doer

I don't doubt or deny secret combinations. The idea that everyone I disagree with or dislike belongs to them seems a bit too much.

I agree...
While there is solid evidence that Mitt Romney is a neo-con and not a supporter of the US Constitution, I haven't seen actual proof that he is part of the Illuminati.
All my opinions are tentative pending further data...

The Matrix is real...

User avatar
truthseeds
captain of 100
Posts: 925
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:07 am
Location: Utah
Contact:

Re: Mitt Romney, Neo-Conservative

Postby truthseeds » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:51 pm

I think of Mitt Romney not as a classic, or historical Bavarian illuminatus, but rather, speaking as the modern times fellow that I am, IMO he's a modern-day illuminatus. As stated in the reference material below, he's of the corporate controlling world-affairs sort with, whether he knows it or not, intent and endgame being global governance...power and gain...NEW WORLD ORDER. So, no, not in the strict sense of the terminology is Mitt an Illuminati Jesuit Bavarian enlightened one, but rather in the loose sense modern times version -- just as I consider the Bush family etc.

Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name that refers to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious. Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. In modern times it is also used to refer to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy "power behind the throne", allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order. Confusing the issue further is the fact that there are also several modern fraternal groups which include the word "Illuminati" in their names.

source: wikipedia

224457
captain of 10
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:35 pm

Re: Mitt Romney, Neo-Conservative

Postby 224457 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:13 pm

I do not mean to beat a dead horse on this issue, I am relatively new here and have enjoyed all of your input and opinions to "awakening to our awful situation" but would you please outline for me some solid evidence that Mitt Romney does not support the Constitution, Bill of Rights, ect... I like many of you have LDS all around me in Denver CO who adore and supported Romney whole heartedly and I would love to pick from your brains what dirt is on him in addition to the info on him on the CFR site.
Regards,
224457

coastx
Hi, I'm new.
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:22 pm

Re: Mitt Romney, Neo-Conservative

Postby coastx » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:28 pm

Neos are a single party political entity having superimposed upon our bicameral system Neocon/Republican and Neoliberal/Democrat under cover of US policy and redirect to international guidelines and procedures thus circumventing the Bill of Rights and attempting to collapse domestic and economic infrastructures.

Neocons concentrate their sedition activities on forcing prescriptive democratic process abroad, while Neoliberals perform the same task in the US. Confusion arises where US parties are displaced by "radicalized" Neopoliticians whose engagement with the public is highly structured on nihilism, sophistry and double blind communication effectively menacing and managing voters through normalcy bias. Individuals will thus vote social reform agenda out of a desire to avoid conflict.

While democratic process in a noble undertaking in a reform movement, it is not stable as a stand alone government and is subject to oversight by a ruling entity such as a dictator, monarchy or military. Likewise, International corporations and eugenics labs are currently rising to the status of oversight entity in these affairs.

Our US government is a constitutional republic, and democratic process subordinates to the Bill of Rights, meaning people and government share power equally. This relationship is defined and protected by the first ten amendments. Foreign governments wish to acquire the US thus disposing of the Bill of Rights and repatriating US citizens to the UK. With this in mind, and the fact that Neoism made it's presence in the US largely through the democratic party, turning this movement on it's heel requires that we elect a government principled on our own laws and who are willing to redress and rout Neos from the courts, congress and administration. To date, the only individuals that rise to this occasion are Rand Paul and Michelle Bachmann, and we need them both in administration.

Briefly, the neo movement issued on the work of Abraham Lincoln, although it was never his intention to become consciously involved in an NWO campaign beyond moving the lucrative cotton industry overseas, and even this was beyond his intelligence to conceive of entirely on his own. Rather, this was the brain child of the Rothschilds, and it became a flash point foe subsequent development of the 13th and 14th amendments, the Fed, CFR, Potsdam ANAI.

It would be insane to try and explain Mussolini and Hitler in connection with the International movement in this very brief discussion. Just realize that this movement was opportunistic where the rule was to adapt to circumstances as rapidly as possible in formulation of a workable plan that would eventually bring the US under the control of the UK.

The entity we are currently dealing with is a triangulated power structure involving Israel, the UAR and Britain where the king of the world is Prince Charles of Wales. US neopoliticians subordinate to him via SSO pledges making retraction subject to assassination. The UK is fiercely anti Bill of Rights, and neos thus often will redirect to international policy and human rights to this end.

Bear in mind while you are voting in 2012 Neos are non-redemptive. Nihilism, sophistry and double blind communication are very powerful propaganda tools. The only way this will end is to vote Tea Party recommended candidates to assure the end to the Fed and protection of states rights in defense of our current form of government.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], BeNotDeceived, bethany, dafty, davedan, Ezra, Fiannan, Irrelevant, JK4Woods, onefour1, Rand, Robin Hood, WhereCanITurn4Peace and 158 guests