The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by TheDuke »

yeah but my kids and grandkids are amongst them..................I want them.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Today lottery and gift cards given..as incentive.

Tomorrow child tax credits taken...as punishment.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Fred wrote: May 27th, 2021, 9:15 pm How many people do you want in the world that think government is the answer?
How many people do you want influencing children with an attitude of "do what you are told and shut up" or in other words turn your brain off.
How many people do you want in your neighborhood that are too stupid to find out a virus is 1000 times smaller than a hair and has no trouble at all flying though a mask?
How many people do you want teaching your children in church that have more faith in Fauci than God?
How many people do you want driving cars and trucks that can't breathe properly because they are wearing a mask?
How many people do you want on a police force that are too stupid to understand common sense?
on and on forever...

So I won't miss any of these people. I won't cry and I won't go to their funeral. Even if they are my relatives. If the dead bodies pile up and stink, I will simply be glad I left the city. And just imagine how much better things will be without all of those people.

It could be a literal godsend.
That would fit "godsend" in a most surprising way.

My cousin lives in San Francisco and sends me pictures of the street scenes now and then. Just sent me these:
2021-05-27 21.07.38.png
2021-05-27 21.07.38.png (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1094 times
2021-05-27 21.10.53.png
2021-05-27 21.10.53.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 1094 times
2021-05-27 21.11.44.png
2021-05-27 21.11.44.png (533.89 KiB) Viewed 1094 times

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Laurence Vance says:
Covid 1984 must be the deadliest disease known to man.

The CDC says that cruise ships must have at least 95 percent of passengers and 98 percent of crew members vaccinated against COVID-19. However, no cruise ship has to ensure that passengers are vaccinated against:

Chickenpox
Cholera
Diphtheria
Flu
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
HPV
Measles
Meningococcal
Mumps
Pneumococcal
Polio
Rotavirus
Rubella
Shingles
Smallpox
Tetanus
Tuberculosis
Typhoid Fever
Yellow Fever
😂🙄

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Cruiserdude wrote: May 28th, 2021, 1:46 pm Laurence Vance says:
Covid 1984 must be the deadliest disease known to man.

The CDC says that cruise ships must have at least 95 percent of passengers and 98 percent of crew members vaccinated against COVID-19. However, no cruise ship has to ensure that passengers are vaccinated against:

Chickenpox
Cholera
Diphtheria
Flu
Hepatitis A
Hepatitis B
HPV
Measles
Meningococcal
Mumps
Pneumococcal
Polio
Rotavirus
Rubella
Shingles
Smallpox
Tetanus
Tuberculosis
Typhoid Fever
Yellow Fever
😂🙄
None of those shots modify your DNA. They have a surprise bug they want everyone to get. Then when people see RMN at the Pearly Gates, they can ask him why neither of them can enter. An Angel overhears and says something about "have no other Gods before me" in reference to a shot. It was such a simple test. Not a single person with faith was affected. Sadly, most failed.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Fred wrote: May 27th, 2021, 9:15 pm How many people do you want in the world that think government is the answer?
How many people do you want influencing children with an attitude of "do what you are told and shut up" or in other words turn your brain off.
How many people do you want in your neighborhood that are too stupid to find out a virus is 1000 times smaller than a hair and has no trouble at all flying though a mask?
How many people do you want teaching your children in church that have more faith in Fauci than God?
How many people do you want driving cars and trucks that can't breathe properly because they are wearing a mask?
How many people do you want on a police force that are too stupid to understand common sense?
on and on forever...

So I won't miss any of these people. I won't cry and I won't go to their funeral. Even if they are my relatives. If the dead bodies pile up and stink, I will simply be glad I left the city. And just imagine how much better things will be without all of those people.

Hi Fred. Sorry about not returning your PM. Been crazy busy getting all my clients taken care of, packing up, and getting ready to bug out. It all came together today and it is Salt Lake City in the rear view mirror in the morning. I joked with my client about building a tiny house to put on his property, but as it turns out, it was already built. And everything worked out to perfection. Beautiful sunset in SLC this evening. My new home is going to be in a beautiful meadow with moose, deer, mountain lions, and all the other creatures in the mountains. Hoping to avoid the shedding/transmission of the jab if I’m lucky. Might come back if enough wake up to form a new government.

Was amazing how prepared I was. Be prepping since 2008. Originally planned to bug out in 2 or 3 days, but it actually took a full week. All of it inspired by the spirit, as if it was my destiny unfolding. I have been blessed!

Perhaps there might be a fireside chat in the meadow about restoring the republic? Might even consider coming down from the mountains to entertain the idea if there are actually three percent in favor of the idea.

Haven’t had time to establish internet at the location. Perhaps in a couple of weeks. Will miss everyone on the forum until then.

Love you all!!!

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Toto wrote: May 28th, 2021, 10:48 pm
on and on forever...

Hi Fred. Sorry about not returning your PM. Been crazy busy getting all my clients taken care of, packing up, and getting ready to bug out. It all came together today and it is Salt Lake City in the rear view mirror in the morning. I joked with my client about building a tiny house to put on his property, but as it turns out, it was already built. And everything worked out to perfection. Beautiful sunset in SLC this evening. My new home is going to be in a beautiful meadow with moose, deer, mountain lions, and all the other creatures in the mountains. Hoping to avoid the shedding/transmission of the jab if I’m lucky. Might come back if enough wake up to form a new government.

Was amazing how prepared I was. Be prepping since 2008. Originally planned to bug out in 2 or three days, but it actually took a full week. All if it inspired by the spirit, as if it was my destiny unfolding. I have been blessed.

Perhaps there might be a fireside chat in the meadow about restoring the republic? Might even consider coming down from the mountains to entertain the idea if there are actually three percent in favor of the idea.

Haven’t had time to establish internet at the location. Perhaps in a couple of weeks. Will miss everyone on the forum until then.

Love you all!!!
Yipee!

Good luck with everything. Takes a while to convince the critters to let you stay, unless people have been there recently, but they aren't as much a nuisance as some might think. Deer know how to get the lid off a garbage can if you keep dog or cat food inside. Snakes will generally let you have the space, but some can take a while to move on. Elk will keep your camera busy. It's a wonderful life.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

Fred wrote: May 28th, 2021, 10:59 pm
Toto wrote: May 28th, 2021, 10:48 pm
on and on forever...

Was amazing how prepared I was. Be prepping since 2008. Originally planned to bug out in 2 or three days, but it actually took a full week. All if it inspired by the spirit, as if it was my destiny unfolding. I have been blessed.

Love you all!!!
Yipee!

Good luck with everything. Takes a while to convince the critters to let you stay, unless people have been there recently, but they aren't as much a nuisance as some might think. Deer know how to get the lid off a garbage can if you keep dog or cat food inside. Snakes will generally let you have the space, but some can take a while to move on. Elk will keep your camera busy. It's a wonderful life.
Was thinking of becoming a mountain lion whisperer. LOL. Women and cats will do as they please, and men should get used to the idea. :)

It's good to have animals around. Actually, have become friends with the squirrels at home where the pioneers came into the valley, They will miss me and the mixed nuts. No doubt they will do OK without me. My favorite found a mate and she is all over him. Will come back to visit on occasion. Kina funny, as at a clients home the knaw through to wood and get into the attic and chew into the romex cables and AC drain lines and cause water damage. Oh well, job security I suppose. And the raccoons have been be big problems in the past also. But I'll get along just fine. The critters aren't a big problem. It's the career politicians that are hard to deal with!

PS: This just in from Mike Adams, and I think he is spot on!

EXCLUSIVE: Deep state planning false flag attack in order to blame “anti-vaxxers” and gun owners
Friday, May 28, 2021 by: Mike Adams

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-28- ... wners.html

It's like escaping by the skin of my teeth. Whew! It's getting late, have to be up early in the morning. Will be my last post for a while.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Eric Clapton has a few things to say about the shot.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... a-1170264/

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Fred wrote: May 29th, 2021, 7:47 pm Eric Clapton has a few things to say about the shot.

Eric Clapton won’t be seen as credible given his past history with heroin and cocaine.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Benjamin_LK wrote: May 30th, 2021, 9:22 am
Fred wrote: May 29th, 2021, 7:47 pm Eric Clapton has a few things to say about the shot.

Eric Clapton won’t be seen as credible given his past history with heroin and cocaine.
That's pretty funny. Because the immune system that God made works just fine after being addicted to drugs. So you are saying that satan's attempt to subvert God's immune system can not work if a person repented and has a fully functional immune system as supplied by God in the first place?

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Fred wrote: May 30th, 2021, 11:34 am
Benjamin_LK wrote: May 30th, 2021, 9:22 am

That's pretty funny. Because the immune system that God made works just fine after being addicted to drugs. So you are saying that satan's attempt to subvert God's immune system can not work if a person repented and has a fully functional immune system as supplied by God in the first place?
Cognitive function isn’t the same. But if he’s still drug clean , he has my congratulations on that.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Hel 6: 35-36 And thus we see that the Sprirt of the Lord began to withdraw from the Nephites, because of the wickedness and the hardness of their hearts.
And thus we see that the Lord began to pour out his Spirit upon the Lamanites, because of their easiness and willingness to believe his words.

Helaman 6: 21-23 But, behold, Satan did stir up the hearts of the more part of the Nephites, insomuch that they did unite with the bands of robbers, and did enter into their covenants and their oaths, that they would protect and preserve one another in whatsoever difficult circumstances they should be placed, that they should not suffer for their murders and their plunderings, and their stealings. like our current government, corporations and media

And it came to pass that they did have their signs, yea their secret signs, and their secret words; and this that they might distinguish a brother who had entered into the covenant, that whatsoever wickedness his brother should do he should not be injured by his brother , nor by those who did belong to his band, who had taken this covenant.

I know for a fact that unfit Mitt has taken the oath of a SC, I know that GerritGong has taken an oath, in his youth, and the prime minister of New Zealand-he/she has taken an oath. I do not believe that all GAs have taken an oath but idk. I do believe that they follow the gads in many things. this scripture shows our current government, media and corporations, banks- CIA FBI, etc.

And thus they might murder, and plunder and steal and commit whoredoms and all manner of wickedness contrary to the LAWS of their country and also the laws of their God.

all countries- wickedness contrary- covid-murder abortion- murder represents global corporations, governments and American media. steal- break businesses by the covid scare then buy at a low price- plunder : break business using BLM then buy at a low price- embezzle tax money or use it to support big business rather than the people, pay people to not work; use threats, intimidation and loss of social privileges to force compliance, use rewards to business and churches to enforce compliance,

If this covid shot is really murder then. . . . what a sad time

All of this for the purpose of stealing, plunder, and wickedness - to have more material posessions.

Hel 6: 38-40 ...the Nephites did build them up and support them . . . until they had overspread the land of the Nephites, and seduced the more part of the righteous until they had come down to believe in their works and partake of their spoils, and to join with them in their secret murders and combinations.

And thus they did obtain the sole management of the government, insomuch that they did trample under their feet and smite and rend and turn their back upon the poor and the meek and the humble followers of God.

spoils: incentives for encouraging the shot murder, tax incentives for allowing LGBTQ and transgender support; turning back: Jan 6 patriots indicted, Republicans denied power, election stole, no law suit against covid shot or pharma, spoils: vaccine passports, $$ incentives for shot, social incentives for shot, I hope secret murder isn't the shot p- I really don't but . . . , tax incentives for encouraging congregations to take the shot- and so much more We are there-here

and thus we see that they were in an awful state and ripening for an everlasting destruction

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

oh yeah, plundered our tithing funds - humanitarian fake organizations like the WHO have plundered our church accounts, as well as other groups' funds, then canceled our worship

Thank you, Helaman - may God have mercy on us

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

EvanLM wrote: May 30th, 2021, 2:20 pm Hel 6: 35-36 And thus we see that the Sprirt of the Lord began to withdraw from the Nephites, because of the wickedness and the hardness of their hearts.
And thus we see that the Lord began to pour out his Spirit upon the Lamanites, because of their easiness and willingness to believe his words.

Helaman 6: 21-23 But, behold, Satan did stir up the hearts of the more part of the Nephites, insomuch that they did unite with the bands of robbers, and did enter into their covenants and their oaths, that they would protect and preserve one another in whatsoever difficult circumstances they should be placed, that they should not suffer for their murders and their plunderings, and their stealings. like our current government, corporations and media

And it came to pass that they did have their signs, yea their secret signs, and their secret words; and this that they might distinguish a brother who had entered into the covenant, that whatsoever wickedness his brother should do he should not be injured by his brother , nor by those who did belong to his band, who had taken this covenant.

I know for a fact that unfit Mitt has taken the oath of a SC, I know that GerritGong has taken an oath, in his youth, and the prime minister of New Zealand-he/she has taken an oath. I do not believe that all GAs have taken an oath but idk. I do believe that they follow the gads in many things. this scripture shows our current government, media and corporations, banks- CIA FBI, etc.

And thus they might murder, and plunder and steal and commit whoredoms and all manner of wickedness contrary to the LAWS of their country and also the laws of their God.

all countries- wickedness contrary- covid-murder abortion- murder represents global corporations, governments and American media. steal- break businesses by the covid scare then buy at a low price- plunder : break business using BLM then buy at a low price- embezzle tax money or use it to support big business rather than the people, pay people to not work; use threats, intimidation and loss of social privileges to force compliance, use rewards to business and churches to enforce compliance,

If this covid shot is really murder then. . . . what a sad time

All of this for the purpose of stealing, plunder, and wickedness - to have more material posessions.

Hel 6: 38-40 ...the Nephites did build them up and support them . . . until they had overspread the land of the Nephites, and seduced the more part of the righteous until they had come down to believe in their works and partake of their spoils, and to join with them in their secret murders and combinations.

And thus they did obtain the sole management of the government, insomuch that they did trample under their feet and smite and rend and turn their back upon the poor and the meek and the humble followers of God.

spoils: incentives for encouraging the shot murder, tax incentives for allowing LGBTQ and transgender support; turning back: Jan 6 patriots indicted, Republicans denied power, election stole, no law suit against covid shot or pharma, spoils: vaccine passports, $$ incentives for shot, social incentives for shot, I hope secret murder isn't the shot p- I really don't but . . . , tax incentives for encouraging congregations to take the shot- and so much more We are there-here

and thus we see that they were in an awful state and ripening for an everlasting destruction
It’s right there in the Book of Mormon ——- but what are the LDS watchmen on the tower telling us? Get the miracle godsend jab and we can all get back to normal! No warnings. No calls for repentance. No sorrow for sin. I hope they enjoy the big parade through downtown Salt Lake City soon. You know, the one with rainbows and Mormons carrying signs with scriptures printed on them and yeah, the sexy, mostly naked, fag dances. Good times for all.

SPIRIT
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SPIRIT »

"The leaders of these people have misled them, and those who are led are confused” (Isaiah 9:13–16).

Isaiah 9

14 Therefore Jehovah will cut off from Israel
head and tail, palm top and reed, in a single day;
15 the elders or notables are the head,
the prophets who teach falsehoods, the tail.
16 The leaders of these people have misled them,
and those who are led are confused.

As in ancient times, the political and ecclesiastical leaders of Jehovah’s end-time people resemble one another.
Because of their wickedness, Jehovah “cuts off” both from his presence in “a single day”—his Day of Judgment (Isaiah 48:18-19). Because a people’s leaders reflect what the people are, the leaders’ misleading and confusing “these people”—Jehovah’s alienated people—constitutes an integral part of their punishment (cf. Isaiah 3:12).
Most reprehensible in the prophets who represent Jehovah to his people are the “falsehoods” or “lies” (seqer) they teach
(Isaiah 28:7; 29:10; 32:6-7).

A kind of delusion sets in among ecclesiastical leader as the people subscribe to the new narrative that merely perpetuates the status quo: “These too have indulged in wine and are giddy with strong drink: priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor. They are intoxicated with wine and stagger because of strong drink; they err as seers, they blunder in their decisions. For all tables are filled with vomit; no spot is without excrement. Whom shall he give instruction? Whom shall he enlighten with revelation? Weanlings weaned from milk, those just taken from the breast? For it is but line upon line, line upon line, precept upon precept, precept upon precept; a trifle here, a trifle there” (Isaiah 28:7–10);

“Their watchmen are altogether blind and unaware; all of them are but dumb watchdogs unable to bark, lolling seers fond of slumber. Gluttonous dogs, and insatiable, such indeed are insensible shepherds.
They are all diverted to their own way, every one after his own advantage. ‘Come, [they say,]let us get wine and have our fill of liquor. For tomorrow will be like today, only far better!’” (Isaiah 56:10–12).

When a spirit of self-sufficiency follows the people’s prosperity, spiritual standards grow lax and predatory practices prevail: “How the faithful city has become a harlot! She was filled with justice; righteousness made its abode in her, but now murderers.
Your silver has become dross, your wine diluted with water. Your rulers are renegades, accomplices of robbers: with one accord they love bribes and run after rewards; they do not dispense justice to the fatherless, nor does the widow’s case come before them” (Isaiah 1:21–23);
“The godless utter blasphemy; their heart ponders impiety: how to practice hypocrisy and preach perverse things concerning Jehovah, leaving the hungry soul empty, depriving the thirsty [soul]of drink. And rogues scheme by malevolent means and insidious devices to ruin the poor, and with false slogans and accusations to denounce the needy” (Isaiah 32:6–7).

These prophets in the Book of Mormon are speaking to us and have tried to warn us
but we - as a church have not heeded the warnings, and most members are being led away by -
"those wolves in sheep's clothing that would harm His sheep" (church leaders) dumb watch dogs)
Watchmen that don't watch but are asleep. Isaiah 56, 29
"Instead of warning of trouble as Jehovah’s Day of Judgment approaches,
they resemble wanton herdsmen who scatter the sheep and feed themselves off the fattest"

Isaiah 56
*** 8 Thus says my Lord Jehovah, who gathers up the outcasts of Israel: I will gather others to those already gathered.
9 All you wild beasts, you animals of the forest, come and devour!
10 Their watchmen are altogether blind and unaware; all of them are but dumb watchdogs
unable to bark, lolling seers fond of slumber.

Typifying the leaders of Jehovah’s people who make a Covenant with Death instead of a Covenant of Life (Isaiah 28:15, 18), or Jehovah’s wife who turns adulterous (Isaiah 1:21; 50:1), are certain “watchmen”—prophets and seers—who occupy the highest rung of society. Because they epitomize “dumb watchdogs” and “lolling seers,”

********** Jehovah replaces them with a righteous watchman—his servant—and other watchmen:
“Go and appoint a watchman who reports what he sees” (Isaiah 21:6); “I have appointed watchmen on your walls,
O Jerusalem, who shall not be silent day or night” (Isaiah 62:6).

As the job of Jehovah’s watchmen is to report to his people what they see and hear (Isaiah 21:10; 48:16), those who are blind and unaware see and hear little of consequence and fail to warn his people: “Who is blind but my own servant, or so deaf as the messenger I have sent? Who is blind like those I have commissioned, as uncomprehending as the servant of Jehovah—seeing much but not giving heed, with open ears hearing nothing?” (Isaiah 42:19-20. The final fate of the blind watchmen, literally and figuratively, is to be devoured by wild beasts—a covenant curse (Isaiah 5:29; 15:9; 51:8).

11 Gluttonous dogs, and insatiable, such indeed are insensible shepherds.
They are all diverted to their own way, every one after his own advantage.
12 Come, they say, let us get wine and have our fill of liquor. For tomorrow will be like today, only far better!

Instead of portraying these watchmen as ones who feed and protect the flock (Isaiah 5:17; 40:11; 63:11), the imagery of shepherds as dogs characterizes them as predators and unclean animals (Psalm 22:16; 1 Kings 14:11; Matthew 7:6).
Instead of warning of trouble as Jehovah’s Day of Judgment approaches, they resemble wanton herdsmen who scatter the sheep and feed themselves off the fattest (Jeremiah 23:1-2; 50:6-7; Ezekiel 34:1-8). Instead of serving as proxy saviors to Jehovah’s people under the terms of the Davidic Covenant (Isaiah 37:35; 63:17; 65:8), they look out for themselves.

Word links round out the shepherds’ recriminatory state: “These too have indulged in wine and are giddy with strong drink: priests and prophets have gone astray through liquor. They are intoxicated with wine and stagger because of strong drink; they err as seers, they blunder in their decisions” (Isaiah 28:7); “Procrastinate, and become bewildered; preoccupy yourselves, until you cry for help. Be drunk, but not with wine; stagger, but not from strong drink.
Jehovah has poured out on you a spirit of deep sleep: he has shut your eyes, the prophets;
he has covered your heads, the seers” (Isaiah 29:9-10).

*** from verse 8
A hard fact of Isaiah’s end-time scenario is that it is not those who appear to be God’s people (the church)
whom God saves in the end, but those who are rejected by the majority.
These “outcasts” suffer “reproach” and “ridicule,” are “excluded” from God’s people, and, like God’s servant who gathers them, are “despised” and “abhorred” until God reverses their circumstances (Isaiah 49:7–8; 51:7; 60:15–16; 61:7, 9; 66:5–8).
In the end, those who are excluded and betrayed by their own people, are gathered with God’s righteous remnant: “Thus says my Lord Jehovah, who gathers up the outcasts of Israel: ‘I will gather others to those already gathered’” (Isaiah 56:3, 8).

from above
“Proclaim it aloud without restraint; raise your voice like a trumpet!
Declare to my people their transgressions, to the house of Jacob its sins”
(Isaiah 58:1).

"“watchmen” who prophesy in the day of power, when God “bares his holy arm in the eyes of all nations” (Isaiah 51:9–11; 52:8, 10). They stand on the watchtower day and night, are “most vigilant” and “fully alert” to approaching dangers, and report what they “see” and “hear” (Isaiah 21:6–10). They herald Jehovah’s coming to reign on the earth and prepare God’s people for their end-time exodus out of Babylon to Zion (Isaiah 52:7–8, 11–12; compare 48:20–21). They “raise their voice as one” at the time Jehovah comes (Isaiah 52:8).
They call upon God without ceasing for the welfare of his people and don’t keep silent day or night (Isaiah 62:6–7)."

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

If these shots were in any way beneficial to mankind, they would not have to bribe people to get them. First they forcibly steal the taxpayers money - then they bribe the same taxpayers to get an experimental gene-altering drug injected into their bloodstream. I guess some folks still think government has their best interests at heart. :?

https://www.theblaze.com/news/gov-newso ... ing%20News

Gov. Newsom announces $116.5 million 'giveaway' for vaccinated Californians

BRECK DUMAS
May 28, 2021

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Dr. James Lyons-Weiler warns back in 2020 about experimental mRNA injections. This guy knows his stuff.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

https://thenewamerican.com/covid-doctor ... fc7fadfbd4

COVID Doctor: Big-Gov/Big-Pharma Suppression of Ivermectin Cost 500,000 Lives

June 1, 2021

Last month, renowned physician Dr. Peter McCullough lamented that thousands of lives have been lost because the medical establishment has refused to create an “official treatment protocol” for COVID-19. Now another doctor is expressing similar sentiments, saying the World Health Organization (WHO) has purposely suppressed data on drug ivermectin’s effectiveness at treating the disease because the health authority is in Big Pharma’s pocket.

It’s a trespass that has cost a half million lives, contends critical-care physician Dr. Pierre Kory — and he calls the act “criminal.” As the World Tribune reports:

In a recent Zoom call, Dr. Pierre Kory of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance outlined numerous details showing the World Health Organization (WHO) knowingly suppressed data on the effectiveness of ivermectin against the virus in order to benefit the vaccine interests of Big Pharma.

“It’s criminal,” Kory said. “It’s literally criminal.” The drug “could have saved half a million lives this year if it had been approved.”

The WHO, Kory contends, is simply taking part in the tactics of a time-worn “Disinformation Playbook.” The term was coined by the Union of Concerned Scientists 50 years ago to describe the strategies corporations have developed over decades to “attack science when it goes against their financial interests.”

According to the Tribune, this disinformation strategy has five parts:

1. The Fake – Conduct counterfeit science and try to pass it off as legitimate research.

2. The Blitz – Harass scientists who speak out with results reviews inconvenient for industry.

3. The Diversion – Manufacture uncertainty about science where little or none exists.

4. The Screen – Buy credibility through alliances with academia or professional societies.

5. The Fix – Manipulate government officials or processes to influence policy inappropriately.

“In the full Zoom call, since removed by YouTube but available on Bitchute , Kory describes how the five tactics have been deployed against the scientific findings on ivermectin,” the Tribune continues. “One example is the corruption of leading medical journals, whose editors refuse to allow ivermectin studies to advance to peer review. The most egregious institutional participant, however, is the WHO.”

Kory is well acquainted with such research, too, being the lead author of a scientific review of worldwide ivermectin studies published in the May-June edition of the American Journal of Therapeutics.

The review’s conclusion reads, “Meta-analysis [examination of data from a number of relevant independent studies] based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis [preventative] trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.”

Translation: ivermectin works.

What’s more, the website for the group “Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19,” of which Kory is a founding member, reports that “there have been a total of 56 [ivermectin] trials involving 469 scientists and 18,447 patients,” the Tribune also relates.

These studies have shown, according to the Tribune, that ivermectin yields an 85 percent improvement in prevention when taken prior to exposure to SARS-CoV-2; a 78 percent and 46 percent patient improvement when given, respectively, early and late in the disease’s course; and a 74 percent decrease in mortality.

Kory says he’s not alone in drawing his conclusions, mentioning in particular the British Ivermectin Recommendation Development (BIRD) consortium. Moreover, he states that he and the groups and individuals he cites are not compromised, having no financial vested interest in promoting a given conclusion. In contrast, the WHO is given strings-attached funds by entities that “say ‘we want you to do this or study that,’” the doctor avers in the Zoom call. “‘We want you to use our consultants and our experts, and our scientists.’ Many of them come from pharma. Pharma has pretty much completely infiltrated this organization.”

As mentioned earlier, Dr. Peter McCullough, vice chief of internal medicine at Baylor University Medical Center (BUMC), has sounded a similar alarm. Saying “Something has gone off the rails in the world” with the treating of COVID-19, he stated in March 10 Texas Senate testimony that the illness has always been treatable. Later, in an early May Fox News interview, he described how this can be successfully done.

We “‘take an edge off the viral replication early,’” the doctor explained, quoting Italian colleagues on their efforts. “‘We treat the immune system ‘dis-regulation,’ and then we manage the blood clotting, [and] we can get people through the illness’” (video below).

McCullough further asserted that 85 percent of the lives lost to the China virus in the United States could have been saved if the medical powers-that-be (e.g., Dr. Anthony Fauci) hadn’t prevented an official treatment’s establishment.

Unfortunately, such corruption of science is all too common and is becoming more so as the West declines morally. (Furthermore, part of this is that, as with the USSR’s Lysenkoism, the problem is worsened when there’s an unhealthy nexus between science and state.)

Apropos to this, Fox News commentator Tucker Carlson focused on science’s increasing tendency to subordinate Truth to “wokism” in a disturbing Friday segment (video below).

And though this phenomenon is intensifying, it, again, is nothing new, as I illustrated in the 2014 essay “Blinding Me With Science: Fraud and Folly for Fame and Funding.”

Of course, this is all part of the War on Truth, as Truth is what good science uncovers. It’s a serious matter, too. For as with the suppression of China virus treatments, when scientists lie, people die.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: June 1st, 2021, 3:02 pm Dr. James Lyons-Weiler warns back in 2020 about experimental mRNA injections. This guy knows his stuff.

Lol he looks more like a mad scientist, but obviously he's not.... But even if he were an evil mad scientist, he'd be more trustworthy than Fauxci 😁

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

This may have been mentioned, but good to keep in mind as evidence covid paranoia is indeed a hoax.

To be clear, there was some type of flu virus going around called covid, and studies have shown vitamin D helps in recovery. Blacks are known genetically to be low in vitamin D - so blacks in America have supposedly had higher cases of covid. Yet, Africa, which is more populated than Europe and North America, has had only a tiny fraction of cases in comparison.

Coronavirus in African Americans and Other People of Color
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ ... isparities (Yeah Hopkins the same that did psychedelic experimentation on world religious leaders)

Image https://quillette.com/2021/03/30/taboo- ... -about-it/
“Taboo: Why Is Africa the Global COVID ‘Cold Spot’ and Why Are We Afraid to Talk About It?“

Maybe they’re afraid to talk about it because it reveals a flaw in their lying. 🧐😄
Why the psy ops (fear-mongering, lockdowns etc) only in certain areas... maybe because powers-that-be only want to take over some areas, not others. Maybe they want to weaken the strong and strengthen the weak - it’s only “sustainable.” 😉

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Thinker wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 9:11 am This may have been mentioned, but good to keep in mind as evidence covid paranoia is indeed a hoax.

To be clear, there was some type of flu virus going around called covid, and studies have shown vitamin D helps in recovery. Blacks are known genetically to be low in vitamin D - so blacks in America have supposedly had higher cases of covid. Yet, Africa, which is more populated than Europe and North America, has had only a tiny fraction of cases in comparison.

Coronavirus in African Americans and Other People of Color
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/ ... isparities (Yeah Hopkins the same that did psychedelic experimentation on world religious leaders)

Image https://quillette.com/2021/03/30/taboo- ... -about-it/
“Taboo: Why Is Africa the Global COVID ‘Cold Spot’ and Why Are We Afraid to Talk About It?“

Maybe they’re afraid to talk about it because it reveals a flaw in their lying. 🧐😄
Why the psy ops (fear-mongering, lockdowns etc) only in certain areas... maybe because powers-that-be only want to take over some areas, not others. Maybe they want to weaken the strong and strengthen the weak - it’s only “sustainable.” 😉
Case numbers/Death numbers are meaningless when the PCR test used to detect it is fraudulent when set to anything above 20 cycles.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 9:51 amCase numbers/Death numbers are meaningless when the PCR test used to detect it is fraudulent when set to anything above 20 cycles.
True!
I just was showing that even if testing was legit, there is still proof that the flu/virus has been hyped up in certain areas, & not so in others. It’s mostly psychological - deception. I hope more & more see it.

A friend from Nigeria told me, how everyone’s being played - funny politics.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Oops, they goofed. The spike protein, injected via the vaxxeen, which is supposed to protect against covid, is actually a TOXIN!

https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-ale ... ines-sugge

The monkey virus that was inadvertently delivered with the polio vaccine, and which causes some people to develop soft tissue cancers 30-40 years later, is small beans compared to the catastrophe unfolding with mRNA jabs.

I don’t believe the doctor interviewed I the short video posted above is the ONLY doctor to have figured this out. I believe there are many. I also believe the high-ranking execs at Pfizer also know, including the Seventy, a vice-president at Pfizer, who claims God is responsible.

Well, I can see his point, last days plagues and all the stuff of Old Testament prophets.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lizzy60 wrote: June 2nd, 2021, 7:53 pm Oops, they goofed. The spike protein, injected via the vaxxeen, which is supposed to protect against covid, is actually a TOXIN!

https://omny.fm/shows/on-point-with-ale ... ines-sugge
Just a little 'whoopsie-daisie' there....