"There is No Virus" - Intel Update (Real News) by Mr.Ed 3-14-20

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Moon1943
captain of 100

"There is No Virus" - Intel Update (Real News) by Mr.Ed 3-14-20

Post by Moon1943 »

"INTEL Update (Real News) via email - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic - THERE IS NO VIRUS - 'PUBLIC NOTICE"

56,000 U.S. troops are in Europe mass arresting cabal.

The World Health Organization in NYC was raided.

Military operations have started in America and arrest numbers are expected to hit 540,000. (millions worldwide)

Pedophile John Podesta arrested.

CEO of Microsoft stepped down.

CEO of Disney stepped down.

CEO of Tinder...Hinge...OkCupid...Match...all stepped down.

CEO of Hulu stepped down.

CEO of MedMen stepped down.

CEO of L brands like Victoria Secret Bath & Body Works stepped down.

CEO of Salesforce's stepped down.

CEO of Harley Davidson stepped down.

CEO of IBM stepped down.

CEO of T Mobile stepping down.

CEO of LinkedIn stepping down.

CEO of Mastercard is stepping down.

Stocks markets are crashing.

Crypto markets are crashing.

PUBLIC NOTICE by Anonymous

Q has posted today stating it’s “go time”.

“Rig for Red” means troops changeover to their red lights on their gun sights and equipment right before attacking the enemy. (so the enemy wouldn’t see them coming)

This means mass arrests and we know this is going to happen worldwide, so they needed 'a cover' to restrict travel and get people prepared to have an interruption in supplies while a financial reset and the arrests occur. President Trump is trying to tell Americans to be prepared under the guise of a pandemic.

The stock market needs to adjust down in order to do a complete reset and move us to a gold backed currency and get rid of the Fed. The stock market has been falsely inflated for a while.

The CV is the perfect “crisis” to make a lot of it work. Travel will likely shut down for a brief period and maybe all schools and universities will be shut down so kids are home safe with their parents when the arrests occur. We could even have a period of Marital Law to suppress opportunities for looting and riots.

Keeping people away from large crowds minimizes false flags, mass shootings, or other catastrophic events. Can't have a school shooting if the kids aren't in school.

Having the CV crisis allows POTUS to shut down our borders so Homeland Security and our military can focus on keeping peace.

POTUS said everything with the CV will be over in April. He said it because he knows 'it is fake' and they plan to take action in March...and by April the American public will be informed of what has occurred and why.

India had a 'full on' celebration when POTUS visited. It is because he has struck a deal with India to start producing many of the things we were having China produce (cheaply) and it will help India A LOT. Many think China’s leader is in on it with Trump.

When Trump visited China, he was taken to the Forbidden City and this has never been done with another world leader. (likely to have complete privacy to plan) China has a Deep State too. They are teamed up with our CIA and Deep State bad actors. (Clintons, Bidens, Romney, Feinstein and others)

Doug Collins, Matt Gaetz, Ted Cruz, Mike Pence, Mike Pompeo and Mark Meadows were all supposedly exposed to CV. What better way to explain their upcoming absence in DC than quarantine at their homes? Q already told us when the mass arrests happen, POTUS will be safely out of the country.

AF1 can fly continuously (if needed) because it can be refueled in the air. President Trump is taking his present and future cabinet members with him in AF1 to keep them out of harm’s way. (it won’t alert anyone that he is taking them all with him)
He already announced Mark Meadows will be his new Chief of Staff.

The “quarantine centers” have all been set up in areas where the concentration of sealed indictments are the highest. This explains why there is 'barbed wire slanted inward' at one quarantine center seen in a video. These will be 'detention centers for the many criminals and traitors'. They may even be set up as prisons with the sheer number of them.

GITMO has had a multi million dollar upgrade that is completed. A new head Judge has been sent to GITMO. There was a large amount of our troops sent to GITMO for a 2 year assignment last Summer. There were millions spent just upgrading the Justice buildings and Lawyer offices at GITMO and another military base in the US.

It is believed Trump, Gen Kelly and Gen Mattis are not on bad terms. It may all be an act to take them out of DC and allow them to fly under the radar so they could be at GITMO and the other bases to get everything set up for the military tribunals.

The same goes for Sessions. He knows all of it because he was AG while the investigations were occurring and sealed indictments were ramping up. He likely recused himself from the Russia investigation to be able to focus on the other investigations and sealed indictments. He supposedly left on bad terms with POTUS, but likely he’s been working under the radar since he left DC to get everything ready.

Trump has replaced many of the Obama judges and others who would not do the right thing when the mass arrests occur. That took a long time to get them confirmed and placed strategically where they will be needed. He has the majority of the SCOTUS.

Justice Roberts is highly compromised. He will either be replaced by another Conservative Justice...or has been given a deal. (to cooperate with justice being served to the criminals and traitors in our government)

There has been a lot of National Guard and military equipment movement under the guise of a State of Emergency for the CV. They are getting into place to help deal with any civil unrest that might occur over the arrests of groups. (like ANTIFA)

The internet (at least all social media) will likely go dark. (so don’t panic) It won’t be forever. They tested taking down specific platforms and cell service a couple of times. The CIA’s satellites have been shut down, so they have been blinded.

Gina Haspel was at the last SOTU address smiling ear to ear. CIA directors rarely, if ever, attend SOTU addresses.

The Queen of England was locked out of Windsor Castle briefly on Friday for the first time ever. It was a marker to tell those following Q that it is time.
Attachments
AxdF_klTtcUPa1nPkGjIwGejIWKZ16U9P3VAB5wyy2xrvOnikhksXpzf3gz9sSeuN2AVo25CKHOhP6M1WvvQ9LaUrQdJNEDrNTqEyHYaUZRjgeQ-10VlAA=s0-d.jpeg
AxdF_klTtcUPa1nPkGjIwGejIWKZ16U9P3VAB5wyy2xrvOnikhksXpzf3gz9sSeuN2AVo25CKHOhP6M1WvvQ9LaUrQdJNEDrNTqEyHYaUZRjgeQ-10VlAA=s0-d.jpeg (276.82 KiB) Viewed 1208 times

Robbinius
captain of 100

Re: "There is No Virus" - Intel Update (Real News) by Mr.Ed 3-14-20

Post by Robbinius »

Where are you seeing Podesta was arrested? I can't find anything on that. I want to believe all of this, but it's hard to do so when there's things like that put right in the middle of the post.

Moon1943
captain of 100

Post by Moon1943 »

A Q post from September of 2018 read:

Castle Lock.
Q

Next it read:

Panic in UK
Panic in DC
Panic in UK
Panic in DC
Q

P atriots
A re
N ow
I n
C ontrol in the UK and DC

“Nothing can stop what is coming. Nothing” - Q

Trump wore a bright yellow tie in India and today at the CV press conference. He is telling us there is no virus because it is the exact same color as the maritime flag that represents the vessel has no infected people on board. THERE IS NO VIRUS. Every state reporting the most cases and deaths are all Sanctuary States run by Democrat bad actors in an attempt to get funding for the virus since Trump has cut off any Federal funds for Sanctuary States.

Do you see it now?

Trump and Pence have been flying all over, attending group events, hugging people, shaking hands. They are not worried because the Cvirus is fake.

- Be ready for Martial Law

- Be ready for schools to shut down

- Be ready for travel to be restricted

- Be ready for the internet to go down

- Be ready with supplies to get you through until it’s over

- Be ready to tell everyone panicking when it happens that it is all planned

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

Sigh!!! If only.....

Kaarno
captain of 100

Post by Kaarno »

WWG1WGA

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

This would all be awesome, of course, but the leftists, like 70% of the people on Facebook and 95% of the people on Twitter, would think Trump had managed a coup. Everybody would have to be shown the videos of Hillary cutting off the girl's face and the Podesta's raping and murdering young boys and eating their brains, before it could all sink in to the citizens. Maybe it would dawn on the numerous deviants that they've really rewarded evil unto themselves, after all. Most of the people that live in the cities don't think right, anymore.
Last edited by Chip on March 18th, 2020, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexander
the Great
Location: amongst the brotherhood of the Black Robed Regiment; cocked hat and cocked rifle

Post by Alexander »

I’ve always wondered if QAnon was C.I.A. half-truths and disinformation

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Chip wrote: March 18th, 2020, 9:41 pm This would all be awesome, of course, but the leftists, like 70% of the people on Facebook and 95% of the people on Twitter, would think Trump had managed a coup. Everybody would have to be shown the videos of Hillary cutting off the girl's face and the Podesta's murdering young boys and eating their brains before it could all sink in to the citizens. Maybe it would dawn on the numerous deviants that they've really rewarded evil unto themselves, after all.
I've had these same thoughts. It may come to that. Pray.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

What if everything Q says comes to pass, but a civil war ensues because there is so much wickedness among the citizens? Hopefully, if shown enough horrid smut, they would wake up to the facts of right and wrong and God and Satan. There is certainly a growing culture in America that is knowingly on the side of evil.

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

I wish I could believe it's true but we know from revelations that the gadianton robbers (global elite) are successful in setting up their one world beast kingdom for at least 3.5 years.

It will be the Savior that defeats them, not man.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Think of the screwed up "religion" they will need to roll out to placate all the perverts they've generated.

The Bible pretty much says we will be delivered up and beheaded for claiming Christ. There may be no happy ending in this world.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Well this is interesting

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... what-is-it

Some of the details of this act suggest Trump can use private interests for national defense. Is this part of taking on a corrupt CIA and FBI?

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Absolute nonsense.
I'd love for this all to be true.

But it's not. Life isn't a movie. I'd love nothing more than to be wrong though.

Moon1943
captain of 100

Post by Moon1943 »

quote=Zathura post_id=1011016 time=1584599489 user_id=6937]
Absolute nonsense.

But it's not. Life isn't a movie. I'd love nothing more than to be wrong though.
[/quote]
The economic storm is here, the market continue to make huge swings down and up. China is losing the economic power as the US becomes stronger. The IRS does not want to extend the tax period, [CB] not controlled. Trump now unleashed the economic hammer, the economy is now turning.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Q is Deep State disinformation.

Placation:

pacify, appease, placate, mollify, propitiate, conciliate mean to ease the anger or disturbance of. pacify suggests a soothing or calming.

No one will be arrested. Lol.

XAC
captain of 10

Post by XAC »

You will all look silly in another couple months. Keep your heads straight.

Zathura
Follow the Prophet

Post by Zathura »

Moon1943 wrote: March 19th, 2020, 7:00 am
Zathura wrote: March 19th, 2020, 12:31 am Absolute nonsense.

The economic storm is here, the market continue to make huge swings down and up. China is losing the economic power as the US becomes stronger. The IRS does not want to extend the tax period, [CB] not controlled. Trump now unleashed the economic hammer, the economy is now turning.
Didn't notice your reply, the quote was broken FYI . These things are just too good to be true imo. I think everybody in government is scrambling to figure out how to respond to this , I don't think any part of this was planned. I think the media, as always, has their own agenda that they want to push, but I just don't think Trump or the deep state or anyone planned this . Sounds like too much of a movie imo. I do think it presents an opportunity for the deep state to further corrupt what we have though.

How the heck do these videos have 200k-400k views in the first 2 days?!

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

When questioned about the heads of corporations resigning, almost 3,000, this was Benjamin Fulford’s reply, time stamped to the quote:

This is good news. You see, it’s because of the owners of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Corporation, which was established in 1871, and it’s not to be mistaken for the republic of the united states of America which was established in 1776. The owners of this corporation went bankrupt on February 16, and that’s been the trigger for all these things. And it was the owners of the corporations in a desperate move to keep in power who were behind the attacks on Wuhan and a lot of other nasty incidents. But they are losing, we are rounding them up, their ability to terrorize us is going to end soon. That’s why all those CEO’s are quitting.
--Benjamin Fulford
https://youtu.be/gILcsHU570s?t=687

Links to the full interview:
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsdLCeijnB8
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gILcsHU570s

I remember reading about a group of white hat military called America First. (The ones Obama fired) There was a website back then, but the last time I looked I couldn’t find it. Perhaps they have gone underground. ;)

Moon1943
captain of 100

Post by Moon1943 »

Zathura wrote: March 19th, 2020, 12:34 pm
Moon1943 wrote: March 19th, 2020, 7:00 am
Zathura wrote: March 19th, 2020, 12:31 am Absolute nonsense.

Didn't notice your reply, the quote was broken FYI . These things are just too good to be true imo. I think everybody in government is scrambling to figure out how to respond to this , I don't think any part of this was planned. I think the media, as always, has their own agenda that they want to push, but I just don't think Trump or the deep state or anyone planned this . Sounds like too much of a movie imo. I do think it presents an opportunity for the deep state to further corrupt what we have though.

How the heck do these videos have 200k-400k views in the first 2 days?!
The [DS]/MSM event is now falling apart rapidly, Trump and the patriots knew their playbook, the exposed the MSM the [DS] players and now they are trapped by their own doing. Trump let everyone know that there is possible cure, he has now begun the process of removing fear and panic. Patriots are in full control.