The Three Horns Daniel Saw?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

The Three Horns Daniel Saw?

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/hor ... kyline.htm

"Book of Daniel, Chapter 7, verse 7, contains this passage: "After this, in the visions of the night I saw the fourth beast, different from all the others, terrifying, horrible, and of extraordinary strength; it had great iron teeth with which it devoured and crushed, and what was left it trampled with its feet. I was considering the ten horns it had, when suddenly another, a little horn, sprang out of their midst, and three of the previous horns were torn away to make room for it. This horn had eyes like a man, and a mouth that spoke arrogantly." Well, for the more evangelical readers of WMR, the three "horns" springing out of the ground in Arlington are directly west of a mouth that speaks "arrogantly" and it is located in the White House."

79scholar
captain of 100

Re: The Three Horns Daniel Saw?

Post by 79scholar »

SwissMiss&Pitchfire wrote:http://www.infowars.com/articles/us/hor ... kyline.htm

"Book of Daniel, Chapter 7, verse 7, contains this passage: "After this, in the visions of the night I saw the fourth beast, different from all the others, terrifying, horrible, and of extraordinary strength; it had great iron teeth with which it devoured and crushed, and what was left it trampled with its feet. I was considering the ten horns it had, when suddenly another, a little horn, sprang out of their midst, and three of the previous horns were torn away to make room for it. This horn had eyes like a man, and a mouth that spoke arrogantly." Well, for the more evangelical readers of WMR, the three "horns" springing out of the ground in Arlington are directly west of a mouth that speaks "arrogantly" and it is located in the White House."
This 4th beast represents the United Nations during WWIII, which include Russia and most likely also China. Russia represents the Northern Kingdom in the book of Daniel.

The arising of the horns represents Gog coming to power, aka the son of perdition in 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 and the 2nd beast in Revelations 13:11-18. Gog will overpower the Secret Combination leaders and reign for 42 months as the anti-christ.

PS- these answers are based on research and are therefore subject to error. ;)