The fast, what is everyone thinking, anyone get clarity?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
ChelC
The Law

The fast, what is everyone thinking, anyone get clarity?

Post by ChelC »

I can't say the Spirit has confirmed this to me yet, but so far my thoughts are this:

If we are to unite we have to find common ground, we have to simplify our purpose and our message

If we are to unite we must create a place where we can refer people for further information, create some type of document which clearly illustrates our united purpose and message, and avoid tangents.

I'm not sure all of us here agree enough to unite.

I'm not sure uniting prematurely and without direct confirmation of the Spirit by each member of said union will accomplish anything positive - we MUST wait for confirmation.

Unless specifically called, sustained and set apart by church authority and members, specifically by God, we must clearly state that we are not affiliated with or supported by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

If we desire to help people understand the Constitution, and recognize usurpation - the NCCS is a wonderful organization deserving of our support.

If we desire to awaken people to secret combinations, we must come up with a short synopsis and possibly list areas of further personal study for them to find out more. We must let them come to their own conclusions, giving the definitions and explanations of such combinations, sources where they may find more information - but nothing which labels or condemns a group or individual. They will figure that out on their own... we should just point out the warnings in the scriptures, and from prophets and give them things to look for.

Our constitution may be beyond saving at this time, but its principles are not. How can we expect anyone to rise above the chains of corruption if they do not recognize the trampling of their rights? The constitution is worth protecting whether it's too late or not!

The church has it's own reasons for no longer pushing adherence to the constitution, but it has not told us as individuals to stop! Quite the contrary we are constantly asked to remain politically active in our communities.

After praying specifically for direction I was led to Mosiah 29:27-32, and I'm not quite sure what to do with this, would appreciate your insights.
27 And if the time comes that the voice of the people doth choose iniquity, then is the time that the judgements of God will come upon you; yea, then is the time he will visit you with great destruction even as he has hitherto visited this land.
28 And now if ye have judges, and they do not judge you according to the law which has been given, ye can cause that they may be judged of a higher judge.
29 If your higher judges do not judge righteous judgements, ye shall cause that a small number of your lower judges should be gathered together, and they shall judge your higher judges, according to the voice of the people.
30 And I command you to do these things in the fear of the Lord; and I command you to do these things, and that ye have no king; that if these people commit sins and iniquities they shall be answered upon their own heads.
31 For behold I say unto you, the sins of many people have been caused by the iniquities of their kings; therefore their iniquities are answered upon the heads of their kings.
32 And now I desire that this inequality should be no more in this land, especially among this my people; but i desire that this land be a land of liberty, and every man may enjoy his rights and privileges alike, so long as the Lord sees fit that we may live and inherit the land, even as long as any of our posterity remains upon the face of the land.

Thoughts?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

A lady where I work as a family history missionary began telling me how climate changes in her native Norway are causing havoc with what agriculture they have, and how she attributed it to the wickedness in society now. That opened the door for a discussion which I hope has awakened an interest, and will be continued tomorrow.

79scholar
captain of 100

Re: The fast, what is everyone thinking, anyone get clarity?

Post by 79scholar »

ChelC wrote:After praying specifically for direction I was led to Mosiah 29:27-32, and I'm not quite sure what to do with this, would appreciate your insights.
27 And if the time comes that the voice of the people doth choose iniquity, then is the time that the judgements of God will come upon you; yea, then is the time he will visit you with great destruction even as he has hitherto visited this land.
28 And now if ye have judges, and they do not judge you according to the law which has been given, ye can cause that they may be judged of a higher judge.
29 If your higher judges do not judge righteous judgements, ye shall cause that a small number of your lower judges should be gathered together, and they shall judge your higher judges, according to the voice of the people.
30 And I command you to do these things in the fear of the Lord; and I command you to do these things, and that ye have no king; that if these people commit sins and iniquities they shall be answered upon their own heads.
31 For behold I say unto you, the sins of many people have been caused by the iniquities of their kings; therefore their iniquities are answered upon the heads of their kings.
32 And now I desire that this inequality should be no more in this land, especially among this my people; but i desire that this land be a land of liberty, and every man may enjoy his rights and privileges alike, so long as the Lord sees fit that we may live and inherit the land, even as long as any of our posterity remains upon the face of the land.

Thoughts?
I am no Joseph of Egypt, but here are my thoughts that randomly flow:

option 1- Write a letter to local congressman and urge him/her vote for and put pressure on repealing the Federal Reserve Act. To repeal the Fed is equivalent of moving a mountain ... to get your local congressman to urge this cause would be like moving one stone of the mountain. When enough stones are moved, the mountain is moved. This mountain has been solidified under the adversary's control since 1908, and the late 1700s through Europe. Do not suppose that Bush is the leader nor the chief judge, President, nor King. Even David Rockefeller alone is 5x as powerful in the USA. If you chop off a branch, another one grows so long as the roots are intact. America's root of power is clearly the Robber Baron central banking establishment.

option 2 ... after option 1 fails- "And if the time comes that the voice of the people doth choose iniquity, then is the time that the judgements of God will come upon you; yea, then is the time he will visit you with great destruction even as he has hitherto visited this land."
The time WILL come when the wheat that is growing with the tares will be gathered, and then separated FROM the tares ... and then cometh speedy destruction. The 5 wise virgins form branches and stakes of Zion, which many have envisioned as tent-cities in the mountainous regions ... travelling. Be as prepared and DO as the brother of Jared. Pray always. Gather a group of prepared righteous people, beginning with family and neighbors/ward. First it will likely be necessary for one to prepare and/or instruct them to be prepared. (see Omni 1:12-13 & 2 Nephi 5:5-6) No place will be safe, but a Zion people gathered unto the Lord will be made safe, through the promptings of the Spirit, and by the arm of the Lord, even if it so be that the wicked are destroyed by fire.

Fear not ... but be aware. Always be humble and full of faith. Be like Nephi, who had faith that their journeyings from Jerusalem were likened as the days of Moses. So shall our days be as the days of Enoch, Noah, Moses, and the brother of Jared. When the "time of the Gentiles be fulfilled," remember that the Gospel will be taken from the Gentiles (5 foolish virgins) and go forth among the Jews. The last shall be first, and the first shall be last. Be Zion. Build Zion. This is the calling to all Ephraim, though few are chosen.

John Adams
captain of 1,000

Post by John Adams »

All day yesterday I just kept thinking about unity and what it means at this time in the history in the world. I still don't have any detailed answer, but I do feel that "unity" is key.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

I wonder how literally we should take the statements of gathering given to us. We have been told to gather into stakes. I wonder if we will not see the day soon in which we will be asked to step forward first in our neighborhoods (stakes) and restore a proper order and understanding.

I think that we all have unique roles to fullfill, but I think that they are geographically seperate in operation.

What I feel is that we should try to reach as much concensus as possible in order that we will be better individually prepared to operate in a local capacity with unified purpose.

ChelC
The Law

Post by ChelC »

What do you all think is the area of most importance? I think it is primarily education on the constitution and proper government, and with that will come recognition of combinations, an increased awareness of our need to be prepared.

I have contacted the president of NCCS to see what specific needs they may have. Maybe we can start by organizing local study groups? I'm not sure where I'd start, but NCCS has study guides for the Making of America and the 5000 year leap by W. Cleon Skousen. Perhaps even posting a notice at our chapels for a private study group may give us an idea of how much interest there is?

79scholar
captain of 100

Post by 79scholar »

ChelC wrote:What do you all think is the area of most importance? I think it is primarily education on the constitution and proper government, and with that will come recognition of combinations, an increased awareness of our need to be prepared.

I have contacted the president of NCCS to see what specific needs they may have. Maybe we can start by organizing local study groups? I'm not sure where I'd start, but NCCS has study guides for the Making of America and the 5000 year leap by W. Cleon Skousen. Perhaps even posting a notice at our chapels for a private study group may give us an idea of how much interest there is?
Each person and their mission/role is different, yet not long ago I went to the temple and asked a similar question ... of ... what should I teach / focus on?

My question:
How shall I go about awakening people to the awfulness of our situation and/or prepare them for the Second Coming of Christ?

My answer:
- Teach to LDS solely from the scriptures ... otherwise you will be unheeded and mocked. Do not teach from Revelation or Ezra Taft Benson unless they are receptive. Teach instead from Isaiah and base all your teachings from the Book of Mormon, but do not focus too much on any one chapter. If they do not listen to my words they will not listen to you. (reminds me of Ether 4)
- If they are receptive, teach them the principles of Zion, the wheat/tares, the 10 virgins, the scattering and gathering of Israel.
- Do not teach anything of the Secret Combinations outside the scriptures and Prophets unless they are truly receptive.
- Do not focus on one Gospel topic alone. Remember also faith, repentance, charity.
- Teach to non-LDS the REAL situation of economics and politics. Teach them the history they have not learned (Rothschild rise to power), and who is REALLY in power. Teach them the prophecies of Isaiah, Daniel, and Revelation and how it applies to WWIII. Bear your testimony on the Second Coming of Christ.
- Remember to be bold, but do not be overbearing.

IMO, the area of greatest importance is in D&C 29:7-8 ... aka preparing them in all things for Zion and the Second Coming. :D