Swinging good deals at NCCS!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
ChelC
The Law

Swinging good deals at NCCS!

Post by ChelC »

Have you guys seen the deals they are running?

You can get 10 copies of a more perfect union to give out to family or neighbors for $30 for the plastic case or $25 for a paper sleeve - that makes these dirt cheap. Jeremy do you have it? I might get these for family, I'll run it by Seth, if we do I'll try to stick it in with mom and dads package to you.

Also they have The 5000 year leap for $5 a copy if you buy ten or more.

They have the World Book's American Reference library on CDROM for 30 bucks for three copies, you usually pay that or more for one. This thing has a TON of good stuff in it, it's a huge library. I think I might get it and keep one and give the other two to my dad and father in law for their Christmas. There's also a 2 for 1 on a gospel library.

Go check it out, I'm superly duperly excited, but then, it doesn't take much.

SwissMrs&Pitchfire
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by SwissMrs&Pitchfire »

Pa just bought me the Gospel Library 2006 for my birthday (only it was broke so I'm waiting for the replacement disk). We do not have A More Perfect Union, that would be cool. Sounds like there are some good deals there.

WYp8riot
captain of 1,000

More Perfect Union

Post by WYp8riot »

Interestingly, I just pulled the Video A MORE PERFECT UNION off the shelf and watched it again last night with my 6 year old daughter who took more interest in it than I would have expected?

I would love to get the DVD with all of the works and collections on it. That would be a nice gift!

Also for anyone who hasnt listened to the audio commentary, TREASURES FROM THE BOOK OF MORMON, they are excellent as well.