Apostasy in Riverton (Bishop Paul Augenstein)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Finrock
captain of 1,000

Re: Apostasy in Riverton (Bishop Paul Augenstein)

Post by Finrock »

David13 wrote: February 17th, 2018, 2:29 pm
Finrock wrote: February 17th, 2018, 2:04 pm
EmmaLee wrote: February 17th, 2018, 1:55 pm
Finrock wrote: February 17th, 2018, 1:43 pm

So, its your belief that by allowing a person who is pro-gay marriage to speak at a meeting at church constitutes apostasy for the bishop?

Did the bishop, at any time in the meeting, say "I support gay marriage. I believe gay marriages should be sanctioned by the Church. I believe that the Church is wrong for being against gay marriage. I think it is OK to be a practicing homosexual." Or anything to that affect?

Again, just speaking in principle, there is nothing inherently wrong with simply allowing people of opposing views to share their experiences, talk about their views, or express their opinions. We should be mature enough to be able to handle listening to people who don't agree with our perspetives and in affording them the respect and right to believe how they wish. Doing so doesn't constitute condoning or support. I think allowing for such dialogue, although rare (unfortunately), is a good thing and shows an individual who is quite comfortable with their beliefs, their views, and their religion. Being defensive and disallowing an opposing view in my mind is immature and shows insecurity.

-Finrock
I agree. So to be proactive, and show that I am loving and kind and open to those with opposing beliefs, I am going to invite my LDS friends and relatives who are living in adultery (and I know quite a few) to come speak at Church. Change the word "gay" above in your post to "adultery". If you don't, then you are being insecure and immature and defensive for disallowing an opposing view. In your mind, of course.
First of all, your comparison is a false comparison. You can't change the words as you suggest and my post remain logically or meaningfully consistent. Secondly, changing the word "gay" to "adultery" in my post above would turn logical/reasonable statements in to nonsensical constructs. Thirdly, I would not be opposed to allowing someone who supports "adultery marriages" (whatever that means), to at least speak. In doing so I wouldn't be condoning "adultery marriages" neither would I be supporting them.

-Finrock

First, you post nonsense about what EmmaLee posted.
Second, that is what the Bishop has done here, he is promoting, sanctioning and encouraging sin. The sin of same sex sexual relations.
And third, if you have pro adultery speakers it is indeed to promote adultery.
dc
What nonsense did I post about what Emmalee posted?

He is promoting, sanctioning, and encouraging sin simply because he allowed people who have same-sex attraction, who may be pro-gay marriage, etc. to speak at a meeting? Btw, there is a difference between allowing "preaching" and allowing "dialogue".

The same-sex/adultery equivalency is false. Just as the same-sex/murder equivalency is false. Its an emotional appeal. To try to make them equivalent is non-sense. Arguments that try to use such equivalencies to make their point are fallacious.

Simply allowing various sides to speak doesn't not, in any way shape or form, constitute promoting or condoning.

-Finrock

PressingForward
captain of 100

Post by PressingForward »

Assuming the Stake President was involved/informed of the topic and guest speakers of this meeting, I feel for our future.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

I can see valid points on different sides of this. The highest commandment is to love, but does love mean supporting or encouraging behavior known to be harmful?

Church meetings are intended to essentially teach the basics of the church, specifically, “Teach the gospel, increase in faith and righteousness, and strengthen individuals and families.” https://www.lds.org/handbook/handbook-2 ... h?lang=eng Clearly, these speakers were going against the proclamation of the family - which is central to the gospel. To have guest speakers of another belief may be appropriate as part of a fireside that is more optional than part of a regular Sunday meeting all are expected to attend. This was disrespectful not just to the church but also to members who were kind of a captive audience for preaching lies. Homosexuality has been proven harmful statistically by the United States Center for Disease Control. If I were there, I would’ve been pissed at the bishop for subjecting me & others to lies attempting to deceptively make evil and sickness look good and healthy. I imagine some in that ward are upset about this. As bishop, he is responsible for what speakers and meetings are held - he has help but ultimately he is the one in charge. He didn’t have to come out and say, “Homosexual marriage is great!” His actions and face-book posts speak for themselves.

Yet, considering LDS living (church magazine) being so biased with homosexual lies, I wonder if either GAs are oblivious, apathetic, conflicted or subjecting to homosexual lies. Either way, it’s a reminder to think for oneself, study things out and along with the spirit discern between good and evil. Don’t be apathetic and never blindly follow!

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

”Clearly not everyone in the homosexual movement is an extremist. Many are solid, law-abiding citizens who make important daily contributions to our society and do not believe in confrontation or hard-line rhetoric. However, many militant homosexuals and their supporters have different beliefs. They have adopted the following tactics with the goal of forcing their beliefs on society:

*Eliminating free speech by harassing and attempting to silence anyone who disagrees with them;
*Preying on children by indoctrinating and recruiting them into their lifestyle;
*Imposing their beliefs on others through activist judges and lawmakers requiring that everyone actively promote homosexuality in every institution (schools, workplace, churches, etc.);
*Destroying marriage and undermining the traditional family in order to annihilate any moral standard of behavior;
*Intolerance toward anyone who does not willingly submit to their agenda;
*Fighting for a discriminatory and unconstitutional double standard of justice by demanding that crimes against homosexuals be punished more severely than the same crimes against heterosexuals through 'hate crimes' legislation; and
*Deceptively portraying homosexuality as a harmless and victimless behavior.

The homosexual agenda is based on intolerance of anyone who disagrees with them and is a well-coordinated, well-financed, wide-ranging, intensive effort to infiltrate and influence organizations and society at large in order to spread misinformation with the goal of recruiting children...”
http://www.truenews.org/Homosexuality/real_agenda.html

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

Just what was it that caused the guy who wrote into LDSliving, to feel so loved, when he walked into the room. There was no interaction, no one jumped up and celebrated him, hugged him, shook his hand, introduced themselves to him, was it just the apparent validation of having people, other LGetc, it seems, speaking and taking part in the meeting. Just what in that act caused him to feel loved and accepted? I have seen people of a same sex attraction feel unloved in their ward, but to me, they were more outwardly embraced than any other member of the ward, yet still felt rejected. Why?
It almost looks like it is more of an idea of being validated, rather than loved or accepted. And to validate, you have to confirm their feelings. To confirm their feelings, you almost have to accept their attactions as not only acceptable, but desirable.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Durzan,
I'm sure glad you put this back up, I pictured the forum members with torches ready to string you up!
Rough crowd! Hahaha👺👹

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Numbers 25
25 And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with the daughters of Moab.

2 And they called the people unto the sacrifices of their gods: and the people did eat, and bowed down to their gods.

3 And Israel joined himself unto Baalpeor: and the anger of the Lord was kindled against Israel.

4 And the Lord said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun, that the fierce anger of the Lord may be turned away from Israel.

5 And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye every one his men that were joined unto Baalpeor.

6 And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation.

7 And when Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand;

8 And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly. So the plague was stayed from the children of Israel.

9 And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand.

10 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

11 Phinehas, the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel, while he was zealous for my sake among them, that I consumed not the children of Israel in my jealousy.

12 Wherefore say, Behold, I give unto him my covenant of peace:

13 And he shall have it, and his seed after him, even the covenant of an everlasting priesthood; because he was zealous for his God, and made an atonement for the children of Israel.

14 Now the name of the Israelite that was slain, even that was slain with the Midianitish woman, was Zimri, the son of Salu, a prince of a chief house among the Simeonites.

15 And the name of the Midianitish woman that was slain was Cozbi, the daughter of Zur; he was head over a people, and of a chief house in Midian.

16 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

17 Vex the Midianites, and smite them:

18 For they vex you with their wiles, wherewith they have beguiled you in the matter of Peor, and in the matter of Cozbi, the daughter of a prince of Midian, their sister, which was slain in the day of the plague for Peor's sake.

As we can see from the above the God of Isreal does not look upon sin with the least degree of allowance... And also look what Phinehas was blessed with from chucking or thrusting a spear through Zimri and Cozbi, He, Phinehas and his children were blessed with an everlasting covenant, even the priesthood, forever.
And you might ask, cannot we marry whom we want to? Seems that God did not think so. So God killed 24,000 of the sons of Isreal for simply wanting those fine looking daughters, commiting whoredoms with them and basicly wanting them for wife....

Now we are doing worse than the children of Isreal did back in those days, we want to encourage the sodomites ( beings as it turns out they are our children, brothers, sisters, parents neighbors etc.) into what should be " the Holy church of God" through this new age invented "Jesus" that just loves everybody and our sins along with it and we shall became one big happy family with Jesus at the head.....

2nd Nephi 28 fits us in supposed "Zion" perfectly.

Because of pride, and because of false teachers, and false doctrine, their churches have become corrupted, and their churches are lifted up; because of pride they are puffed up.

13 They rob the poor because of their fine sanctuaries; they rob the poor because of their fine clothing; and they persecute the meek and the poor in heart, because in their pride they are puffed up.

14 They wear stiff necks and high heads; yea, and because of pride, and wickedness, and abominations, and whoredoms, they have all gone astray save it be a few, who are the humble followers of Christ; nevertheless, they are led, that in many instances they do err because they are taught by the precepts of men.

15 O the wise, and the learned, and the rich, that are puffed up in the pride of their hearts, and all those who preach false doctrines, and all those who commit whoredoms, and pervert the right way of the Lord, wo, wo, wo be unto them, saith the Lord God Almighty, for they shall be thrust down to hell!

16 Wo unto them that turn aside the just for a thing of naught and revile against that which is good, and say that it is of no worth! For the day shall come that the Lord God will speedily visit the inhabitants of the earth; and in that day that they are fully ripe in iniquity they shall perish.

17 But behold, if the inhabitants of the earth shall repent of their wickedness and abominations they shall not be destroyed, saith the Lord of Hosts.

18 But behold, that great and abominable church, the whore of all the earth, must tumble to the earth, and great must be the fall thereof.

19 For the kingdom of the devil must shake, and they which belong to it must needs be stirred up unto repentance, or the devil will grasp them with his everlasting chains, and they be stirred up to anger, and perish;

20 For behold, at that day shall he rage in the hearts of the children of men, and stir them up to anger against that which is good.

21 And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say: All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth, all is well—and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.

22 And behold, others he flattereth away, and telleth them there is no hell; and he saith unto them: I am no devil, for there is none—and thus he whispereth in their ears, until he grasps them with his awful chains, from whence there is no deliverance.

23 Yea, they are grasped with death, and hell; and death, and hell, and the devil, and all that have been seized therewith must stand before the throne of God, and be judged according to their works, from whence they must go into the place prepared for them, even a lake of fire and brimstone, which is endless torment.

24 Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!

25 Wo be unto him that crieth: All is well!

26 Yea, wo be unto him that hearkeneth unto the precepts of men, and denieth the power of God, and the gift of the Holy Ghost!

27 Yea, wo be unto him that saith: We have received, and we need no more!

28 And in fine, wo unto all those who tremble, and are angry because of the truth of God! For behold, he that is built upon the rock receiveth it with gladness; and he that is built upon a sandy foundation trembleth lest he shall fall.

29 Wo be unto him that shall say: We have received the word of God, and we need no more of the word of God, for we have enough!

30 For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.

31 Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost.

32 Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts! For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts.

So if we repent, if we repent, if we repent, if we repent....God will be merciful....

But from what I see we are digressing as a whole, not progressing. We are now throwing our arms around the sin of sodomy, besides many other sins, all in the name of our new found "Jesus" who does not discriminate against any body and our sins.
"Wo unto those that are at ease in Zion", that is for those that think the above Nephi 28 does not apply to us in Mormondom.
Apply and liken all of the scriptures unto us especially Isaiah.
They do not have any good to say at all to us wicked in Zion. Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob , or, the master of Sodom and Gomorrah...

Psalms 14:

1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

2 The Lord looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.

3 They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

4 Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the Lord.

5 There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.

6 Ye have shamed the counsel of the poor, because the Lord is his refuge.

7 Oh that the salvation of Israel were come out of Zion! when the Lord bringeth back the captivity of his people, Jacob shall rejoice, and Israel shall be glad.
Last edited by simpleton on February 17th, 2018, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

To enter in to a Celestial marriage is one of the main reasons we came to this earth. Celestial marriage is between a man and a woman and will never include same sex marriage. That is truth.

I see why that is an enormous challenge to those who have same sex attraction. God loves all his children, and I try to love everyone as He does. I certainly don’t hate those with same sex attraction, nor do I think they are less than. We all fall victim to temptation on some days, and withstand it on others. God sets the standard. We must obey His commandments because it is the only way we can become like Him.

ebenezerarise
captain of 1,000

Post by ebenezerarise »

Hmmm....just wondering if anyone here sees how similar this seemingly appears to be to the Brigham Young-Orson Pratt disputes in open meetings about the Adam-God doctrine.

Until I hear the whole meeting -- and the Bishops remarks in particular about it -- i will withhold judgment. I think there is a lot of knee jerking going on here and, as always it seems on LDSFF, devastating extremism.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

I don’t think people on this thread have been “extreme” in being concerned about a bishop turning regular church time into promoting homosexual lifestyles. In fact, I think if anything, there needs to be vigilance toward discerning between loving people and loving sin, because it has been plainly shown that homosexual activists want to either take down - or even more so to infiltrate the church - to subtly persuade everyone they can trick, to support their behavior that statistically proves to be harmful in multiple ways. They have and will continue to make evil look good and good evil... by calling you names like, “hater, homophobe & bigot” it you don’t support their harmful lifestyles.

The bishop has been sucked into their identity politics by labeling a person their sin. He doesn’t refer to someone as one who has developed homosexual preferences, or one who practices homosexuality - he said, “being gay.” Right there tells me that he has fallen for the lie in not seeing any difference between a person and their sin. So, from that standpoint, when you criticize sin/behavior for being harmful and wrong, he, as homosexual fanatics do, deem it as criticizing them personally and is not allowed. This is damning (holding people back) because if a person’s actions cannot be analyzed and critiqued - then they cannot see how to repent/correct their actions and progress. Homosexual action is not only immoral- it goes against anatomy and is anti-truth, which is why it hurts people physically, psychologically and spiritually.

Jesus saw how some of the most damning behavior was such deception and unwillingness to acknowledge sin. Jesus was extremely politically incorrect - calling people out on their sin and hypocrisy. His priority was genuinely loving people - even if he had to tell them the harsh truth. He cared more about love based on truth, than being politically correct - even to the point of being harassed and killed for it.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Thinker wrote: February 18th, 2018, 7:17 am I don’t think people on this thread have been “extreme” in being concerned about a bishop turning regular church time into promoting homosexual lifestyles. In fact, I think if anything, there needs to be vigilance toward discerning between loving people and loving sin, because it has been plainly shown that homosexual activists want to either take down - or even more so to infiltrate the church - to subtly persuade everyone they can trick, to support their behavior that statistically proves to be harmful in multiple ways. They have and will continue to make evil look good and good evil... by calling you names like, “hater, homophobe & bigot” it you don’t support their harmful lifestyles.

The bishop has been sucked into their identity politics by labeling a person their sin. He doesn’t refer to someone as one who has developed homosexual preferences, or one who practices homosexuality - he said, “being gay.” Right there tells me that he has fallen for the lie in not seeing any difference between a person and their sin. So, from that standpoint, when you criticize sin/behavior for being harmful and wrong, he, as homosexual fanatics do, deem it as criticizing them personally and is not allowed. This is damning (holding people back) because if a person’s actions cannot be analyzed and critiqued - then they cannot see how to repent/correct their actions and progress. Homosexual action is not only immoral- it goes against anatomy and is anti-truth, which is why it hurts people physically, psychologically and spiritually.

Jesus saw how some of the most damning behavior was such deception and unwillingness to acknowledge sin. Jesus was extremely politically incorrect - calling people out on their sin and hypocrisy. His priority was genuinely loving people - even if he had to tell them the harsh truth. He cared more about love based on truth, than being politically correct - even to the point of being harassed and killed for it.

You can't say it anymore truthful than that.

This bishop was simply promoting sin, the acceptance of sin, encouraging sin, fostering and promoting it, and helping to indoctrinate others into this agenda.

Which is just perfectly and exactly opposite of what the church should be about. Or is about.
dc

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

He calls it "special meeting". Does that mean that it wasn't a regular third hour meeting, but more like a fireside?
Anyway, based on this text, there was nothing heretical going on. It was just a meeting to promote a better understanding.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

David13 wrote: February 18th, 2018, 9:08 am
Thinker wrote: February 18th, 2018, 7:17 am I don’t think people on this thread have been “extreme” in being concerned about a bishop turning regular church time into promoting homosexual lifestyles. In fact, I think if anything, there needs to be vigilance toward discerning between loving people and loving sin, because it has been plainly shown that homosexual activists want to either take down - or even more so to infiltrate the church - to subtly persuade everyone they can trick, to support their behavior that statistically proves to be harmful in multiple ways. They have and will continue to make evil look good and good evil... by calling you names like, “hater, homophobe & bigot” it you don’t support their harmful lifestyles.

You can't say it anymore truthful than that.

This bishop was simply promoting sin, the acceptance of sin, encouraging sin, fostering and promoting it, and helping to indoctrinate others into this agenda.

Which is just perfectly and exactly opposite of what the church should be about. Or is about.
dc
David, you got this gospel figured out pretty quick, you converts are amazing! I'm so pleased with you I could burst with joy!

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

inho wrote: February 18th, 2018, 9:56 am
He calls it "special meeting". Does that mean that it wasn't a regular third hour meeting, but more like a fireside?
Anyway, based on this text, there was nothing heretical going on. It was just a meeting to promote a better understanding.
No, it means he was taking special advantage of his position planning & conducting a meeting that held up homosexual behavior as good and healthy despite facts showing otherwise. A bishop leading his ward against church doctrine in such a way hasn’t previously happened in lds church, so it was a “special” meeting. If it were really about understanding - there would have been more anatomical and statistical facts presented regarding the harm of homosexual lifestyles rather than an onslaught of leftist emotional reasoning deception.

The most deceptive manipulative gesture was attempting to justify homosexuality by falsely implying Jesus would support it. In reality, Jesus taught marriage between a man and a woman. Jesus loved based on truth and spoke harsh truths that were so politically incorrect, he was tortured and killed for it.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

I read the link.
The first speaker was from an organisation called Affirmation. The leader of this group is an excommunicated church member who is "married" to his same sex homo partner.
Enough said.

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Robin Hood wrote: February 18th, 2018, 10:58 am The first speaker was from an organisation called Affirmation. The leader of this group is an excommunicated church member who is "married" to his same sex homo partner.
Enough said.
I wasn't familiar with the president of Affirmation, so I googled him. I found a Deseret News opinion piece written by him. You're right, he is an excommunicated member, and in relationship with another man. Yet he still attends church regularly and have even informal "callings". I might not agree with him in all things, but I do agree with this:
Regardless of one’s membership status or activity in the church, regardless of one’s family configuration, one of the most concrete ways for a person to feel loved is to feel that he or she is heard and understood. When people feel the need to leave the church, their friends in the church should do everything possible to preserve friendships, with no strings attached. They should seek to learn rather than to judge. Even an awkwardly posed question, if asked with evident good intent, will signal respect and a desire to understand.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

The only "better understanding" that was to come from all of this was ... that sin only used to be sin, and that now it is perfectly all right, ok, and even desirable, very desirable to the taste. Which is pure heresy.

In fact, beyond that, it is just another of Satan's lies.

"Affirmation", affirmation of the sin.
dc

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

In my ward we are the emergency preparedness specialist, I can't even get a table as a display to show things I have found useful and as a reminder to "act on it", the bishop doesn't want anyone to want something and yet feel like they can't afford it, I agree, I get it..but as a bishop his cross over lines seem blurred you can invite members on a LGBT Cruise? Call me a straight shooter, but that seems weird and over the top. I want my kids to know the lines and not be seduced by the world's view . The line is marriage between a man and a women, if the main speaker advocates anything than that (which by example alone he is) then the pulpit is being used for a different agenda whether the bishop intended to use it for that purpose or not. Where were the authorities recommending we abstain from that lifestyle, yea I get it we wouldn't want to offend the speakers.. wrong time, wrong place, and wrong platform.

BringerOfJoy
captain of 100

Post by BringerOfJoy »

Welcome to the LDS church, only-slightly-future version.

It does remind me of the pre-1978 change in Priesthood for all worthy males. Previous to that time, at least one bishop just took the matter in his own hands, and ordained an African-American. I THINK he was ex-communicated at the time, but shortly thereafter, the church changed it's policy.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

BringerOfJoy wrote: February 18th, 2018, 12:10 pm Welcome to the LDS church, only-slightly-future version.

It does remind me of the pre-1978 change in Priesthood for all worthy males. Previous to that time, at least one bishop just took the matter in his own hands, and ordained an African-American. I THINK he was ex-communicated at the time, but shortly thereafter, the church changed it's policy.
What will the average church member do if/when the church changes its policy on homosexuals?

Older/wiser?
captain of 100

Post by Older/wiser? »

Blacks not having or having the priesthood has never been a moral sin. The focus should be the clear line "marriage between a man and women". I don't love the lifestyle choice they make. If the speakers at a "fireside" not at the Church (where the platform should be promoting repentance, faith in our Lord Jesus Christ) were gays who repented or being celibate and seeking love and acceptance from their LDS friends , I would open my arms as would most. You can't live the sin and tell me to get used to it, love your lifestyle and accept it. A cruise for LGBT does just that. IMHO

Mark
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Mark »

Lizzy60 wrote: February 18th, 2018, 12:14 pm
BringerOfJoy wrote: February 18th, 2018, 12:10 pm Welcome to the LDS church, only-slightly-future version.

What will the average church member do if/when the church changes its policy on homosexuals?
Another "what if" non starter. Do you think that the Brethren are going to just tear up The Family: A Proclamation to the World and say " just kidding"? When hell freezes over..

BruceRGilbert
captain of 1,000

Post by BruceRGilbert »

French Philosopher Montaigne: "He who stands for everything, stands for nothing."

It is against nature. "Like" cannot procreate. This was the first commandment. In the interest and the preservation of society, such things should be recognized as non-conducive to progression or development. In a very real sense, it is a damnation; the restriction of progress in what God intended.