School Shooting in FL/WA/GA/MI/MD/YouTube/TX

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Re: School Shooting in FL

Post by iWriteStuff »

Robin Hood wrote: February 16th, 2018, 7:18 am FB_IMG_1518790462087.jpg
Please extrapolate, kind sir.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

iWriteStuff wrote: February 16th, 2018, 7:26 am
Just thought it was interesting.
Why do people kill each other so often in the US... even without guns?

Are the figures skewed by a few black spots or is this an endemic problem throughout the nation?
Is there also a race differential?

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Who knows what the future holds, but the USA has a history going after Brits when they were not expecting the worst . If the USA ever deems a regime change is in order for your country as it has done in other countries, Brits might wish they had the right to bear arms.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

Son of Liberty wrote: February 16th, 2018, 6:36 am https://youtu.be/VIVF65-HTlc

Does anyone else notice the way Nikolas Cruz's handler I mean lawyer puts her arm around him on his back this is not standard procedure for lawyers. Is she comforting him or telling him what to do or threatening/reminding him what to say? Also who notices the flashy celebrity/royal necklace she is wearing that looks like something a queen or someone might wear. Obvious bribe/payment what public defender makes that kind of money to afford a necklace that size of that caliber or even private practice and then acts in the manner she does trying to appear to console or influence coerce Nikolas Cruz right before the confession is given. Look close people the truth is right before your eyes and it's terribly alarming wake up to the awful situation among us.
She’s doing her job as loathsome as it is and wearing costume jewelry. There is no conspiracy here.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Robin Hood wrote: February 16th, 2018, 7:34 am

Are the figures skewed by a few black spots or is this an endemic problem throughout the nation?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... troit/amp/

If you look at this list of the 20 most dangerous cites in the US, your last question will be answered.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: February 16th, 2018, 7:51 am
Robin Hood wrote: February 16th, 2018, 7:34 am

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... troit/amp/

If you look at this list of the 20 most dangerous cites in the US, your last question will be answered.
Yeesh, that was depressing....

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Quote: Among at least 1,000 people attending a candlelight vigil near the school Thursday night, some openly sobbed as the victims' names were read aloud. At one point, people began chanting, "No more guns! No more guns!"

[sarcasm]Wow, don't they know guns don't kill people, people do? [/sarcasm]

Change is coming folks, and I doubt it will be subtle.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Remember when students could check in their rifles at the main office so their dads could pick them up and go directly hunting after they got off work?

What changed? Certainly not the guns.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

tribrac wrote: February 16th, 2018, 8:15 am Change is coming folks, and I doubt it will be subtle.
And I fear the "cure" will be worse than the disease.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

We're been doing better. Still got a long ways to go, though:
violent-crime-US.gif
violent-crime-US.gif (47.25 KiB) Viewed 958 times

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

Fiannan wrote: February 16th, 2018, 8:51 am
Murderers discovered Home Depot!
assaultban.jpg
assaultban.jpg (19.87 KiB) Viewed 934 times

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

EHT man charged in murder of girlfriend with hammer to remain ...
www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/eht-ma ... e0803.html
MAYS LANDING — An Egg Harbor Township man accused of beating his girlfriend to death with a hammer has been detained in jail until a trial date is set.

Woman guilty of beating husband to death with hammer
www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014 ... er/7479221
PHOENIX — An Arizona woman was found guilty Tuesday of first-degree murder in killing her husband with a hammer. A Maricopa County Superior Court jury ...

EHT man charged with murdering girlfriend with hammer | Crime ...
www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/crime/ ... c8944.html
An Egg Harbor Township man was charged with murder Saturday after he killed his girlfriend by striking her repeatedly with a hammer early Friday morning, authorities ...

Father who attempted to murder children with hammer before ...
www.breakingnews.ie/world/father-who-at ... 28275.html
A father attacked his three young children and stepdaughter with a hammer during a cocaine-induced psychotic episode and then drove them into a wall at 92mph, a court ...

3 women murdered in grisly hammer attack at NY home | Fox News
www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/13/3-woman-m ... -home.html
A hammer-wielding deranged man went on a ... 3 women murdered in grisly hammer attack at ... was charged with murder in the deaths of the three women ...

Teen charged with murder for allegedly killing mother with ...
www.cbsnews.com/news/andrew-zaragoza-ch ... mer-police
Teen charged with murder for allegedly killing mother with hammer. ... to death with a hammer. ... Zaragoza has been charged with first and second-degree murder, ...

Arrest warrant: Kaytlynn Cargill murdered with hammer after ...
www.wfaa.com/news/crime/kaytlynn-cargil ... /470159288
DNA evidence and cell phone records link a 16-year-old boy to the murder of Kaytlynn Cargill over an alleged drug deal, according to an arrest warrant obtained ...

Teen Charged With Murder In Hammer Attack - HuffPost
www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/02/rober ... 53954.html
A Missouri teen has been charged as an adult in the brutal murder of a St. Louis man. Robert Mitchell, 17, turned himself in to authorities on Sunday night ...

'Bridalplasty' Contestant Murdered with Hammer | TMZ.com
www.tmz.com/2016/12/20/bridalplasty-con ... red-hammer
Lisa Marie Naegle was murdered after suffering repeated blows to the head with a hammer, and cops say they have their man ... law enforcement sources tell ...

Teen charged as adult with allegedly killing his mother with ...
www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/harf ... story.html
A 16-year-old C. Milton Wright student has been charged in the murder of his mother ... Teen charged as adult with allegedly killing his mother with hammer.

Florida family murdered with a hammer in 'ritualistic Wiccan ...
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-318564 ... -Moon.html
Florida family murdered with a hammer in 'ritualistic Wiccan killing planned to coincide with the Blue Moon' A Florida family was brutally killed Tuesday at their ...

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

eddie wrote: February 16th, 2018, 4:35 am At the moment, I don't really care what the Florida gunman has been through, what kind of home he came from, who bullied him or the extent of his mental stability, I just don't care.

What I do care about is the safety of our children, and how to stop these gunmen from getting into our schools, I care about the ones who are attending school to learn, who will have careers, be good citizens, and most of all our future. They are the ones being shot in cold blood!

Why is it we can protect our money with guns, we also protect our Courtrooms with guns, and our Country, but we leave the children as sitting ducks?

Whatever the reason behind these shootings, right at this moment they need to be stopped!
The reason is for fake shootings to get people emotional and frantic so they will accept whatever solution the government proposes (top of the list: gun control).

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Fiannan wrote: February 16th, 2018, 8:51 am Remember when students could check in their rifles at the main office so their dads could pick them up and go directly hunting after they got off work?

But the guns have changed. These shootings aren't happening with grandpas 30-30.

That is my point. the gun lobby has tried to throw a wide loop around all gun owners suggesting the other guys want to take away my shotgun, and therefore I must stand up and defend the right for Bubba or some troubled teenager to own an advanced military styled weapon.

Pro-gun is losing the public debate because they hold to the idea "all access to all weapons or we fight".

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

JohnnyL wrote: February 16th, 2018, 9:41 am The reason is for fake shootings to get people emotional and frantic so they will accept whatever solution the government proposes (top of the list: gun control).
Maybe we all need to take a time out and see if we can come to any common ground. For instance...
hammertime.jpg
hammertime.jpg (17 KiB) Viewed 872 times
I think we could come up with ideas to overcome psychopaths with guns if we all just stopped blaming the guns and fix the people shooting them.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Some eternal perspective here to help everyone see above the politics:

Gadiantons are targeting USA because Satan knows its central role in the end times and in building ZION. Whether that means they are using fluoride to calcify our pineal glands to make us less receptive to the Holy Spirit and more receptive to the adversary or they're just trying to disarm us physically, USA is in the crosshairs for its central role to the end times (Sorry Robin Hood & Dafty ;) ):
D&C 103:15 Behold, I say unto you, the redemption of Zion must needs come by power;
16 Therefore, I will raise up unto my people a man, who shall lead them like as Moses led the children of Israel.
17 For ye are the children of Israel, and of the seed of Abraham, and ye must needs be led out of bondage
by power, and with a stretched-out arm.
18 And as your fathers were led at the first, even so shall the redemption of Zion be.
Of course, God is our power, not our AR15s which is why the disarmament campaign by the devil includes disarming us spiritually and physically. Still, you can bet your food storage biscuits I'll be bringing my AR15 along to ZION.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... times.html

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

h_p wrote: February 16th, 2018, 9:07 am
tribrac wrote: February 16th, 2018, 8:15 am Change is coming folks, and I doubt it will be subtle.
And I fear the "cure" will be worse than the disease.
Change is coming--driven by as many shootings, especially school shootings, as it takes--and it's always worse than the cure--that's the preplanned plan of the GR.
Last edited by JohnnyL on February 16th, 2018, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

iWriteStuff wrote: February 16th, 2018, 9:49 am
JohnnyL wrote: February 16th, 2018, 9:41 am The reason is for fake shootings to get people emotional and frantic so they will accept whatever solution the government proposes (top of the list: gun control).
Maybe we all need to take a time out and see if we can come to any common ground. For instance...

hammertime.jpg

I think we could come up with ideas to overcome psychopaths with guns if we all just stopped blaming the guns and fix the people shooting them.
Absolutely.

But until we realize "the story" and how, as shown in almost every shooting, the patsy was showing all kinds of clues that were widely available and reported to multiple government agencies, it's a little fruitless. The shootings are planned and either ok'd or supported (to some degree) by these government agencies, from military intelligence (2-star general showed up 20 minutes after Columbine started) to the FBI (as msfreeh often reports) to the local police (as about every school shooting police report shows).

What can be done when everyone knows, but those in power and authority not only fail to do anything about it, but support it and inhibit anyone who might want to do something about it?

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

I think the solution might not be so much to ban certain weapons, but to instead unban all the weapons and instead require people to have licenses for weapons the same way we do with cars. Cars are dangerous devices, right? You can easily use one of the big vehicles, and mow down a bunch of people. We've all seen that. But we require training, and a test to get a license to drive one. Once you get that license, you can go to any car dealership and get anything from a tiny little smart car, to a giant diesel truck. The cars aren't regulated, but the people. I'd totally be for something like that with guns. Even if I HAD legal access to a fully automatic weapon, or a flame thrower, or a missile launcher, I doubt I'd ever buy or handle one.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

iWriteStuff wrote: February 16th, 2018, 9:49 am

hammertime.jpg

I've had to retrain myself because when someone shouts " GET DOWN," I dance...

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

hate to do this...
What we know about the shooter

The Sheriff's Office identified the 17 victims Thursday afternoon. As he read the names, the Sheriff Scott Israel acknowledged his "special friend," the school's assistant football coach Aaron Feis, who threw himself in front of students as bullets flew.

Cruz confessed to police to being the gunman, according to a probable cause affidavit. His public defender described him as a "deeply disturbed, emotionally broken" young man who is coming to grips with the pain he has caused.

"He's gone through a lot in a very short period of time and that does not minimize the loss of those families, but we have to put that into the proper light," Gordon Weekes said. "He is suffering from significant mental illness and significant trauma and he has some very difficult decisions to make shortly and we're going to assist him with those decisions."

Florida suspect's digital profile 'very, very disturbing'

Meanwhile, Cruz's digital footprint offers disturbing glimpses into his mind.
He hurled slurs at blacks and Muslims, and according to the Anti-Defamation League, had ties to white supremacists. He said he would shoot people with his AR-15 and singled out police and anti-fascist protesters as deserving of his vengeance.

Posts under videos on YouTube and other sites by someone using the name Nikolas Cruz include threatening comments, such as:

"I whana shoot people with my AR-15."

"I wanna die Fighting killing s**t ton of people."

"I am going to kill law enforcement one day they go after the good people."

On an Instagram account under the name @Nikolascruzmakarov, his profile picture shows him with a mask around his face, wearing a Make America Great Again hat. Other posts include a photo of a rifle, a collection of firearms on a bed, and a photo taken through a scope looking out a window.

A video blogger said he warned the FBI in September about a possible school shooting threat from a YouTube user with the same name as Cruz. An FBI agent confirmed that a field officer in Jackson, Mississippi, received the tip and interviewed the person who shared it. But no additional information was found to help identify the person who posted the comment and no connection was made to south Florida, said Robert Lasky, FBI special agent in charge of the Miami division.

A former neighbor said Cruz pointed a BB gun at homes and did target practice in the neighborhood. In video the former neighbor shared with CNN, Cruz is on a back patio, wearing only boxers and a red baseball cap, brandishing a pistol that appears to be a type of BB gun called an airsoft pistol.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/flori ... index.html

Somebody tell me why SOMEONE didn't take the gun away. Seems like everyone and their dog saw it coming.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

FBI protocols not followed.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press ... nd-florida

Washington, D.C.
FBI National Press Office
(202) 324-3691
Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Facebook Facebook Email Email

February 16, 2018
FBI Statement on the Shooting in Parkland, Florida

On January 5, 2018, a person close to Nikolas Cruz contacted the FBI’s Public Access Line (PAL) tipline to report concerns about him. The caller provided information about Cruz’s gun ownership, desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts, as well as the potential of him conducting a school shooting.

Under established protocols, the information provided by the caller should have been assessed as a potential threat to life. The information then should have been forwarded to the FBI Miami Field Office, where appropriate investigative steps would have been taken.

We have determined that these protocols were not followed for the information received by the PAL on January 5. The information was not provided to the Miami Field Office, and no further investigation was conducted at that time.

FBI Director Christopher Wray said:

“We are still investigating the facts. I am committed to getting to the bottom of what happened in this particular matter, as well as reviewing our processes for responding to information that we receive from the public. It’s up to all Americans to be vigilant, and when members of the public contact us with concerns, we must act properly and quickly.

“We have spoken with victims and families, and deeply regret the additional pain this causes all those affected by this horrific tragedy. All of the men and women of the FBI are dedicated to keeping the American people safe, and are relentlessly committed to improving all that we do and how we do it.”

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

tribrac wrote: February 16th, 2018, 9:42 am
Fiannan wrote: February 16th, 2018, 8:51 am Remember when students could check in their rifles at the main office so their dads could pick them up and go directly hunting after they got off work?

But the guns have changed. These shootings aren't happening with grandpas 30-30.

That is my point. the gun lobby has tried to throw a wide loop around all gun owners suggesting the other guys want to take away my shotgun, and therefore I must stand up and defend the right for Bubba or some troubled teenager to own an advanced military styled weapon.

Pro-gun is losing the public debate because they hold to the idea "all access to all weapons or we fight".
And yet more and more women and gay people are becoming gun owners. Ever ask why?

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Making more requirements won’t help. Banning all weapons won’t help. Un banning all weapons won’t help. Making it reallly hard to own a gun legally won’t help.

All those are just bandages to the problems of an immoral society.

We have rules and regulations in place that are not being followed. Murders has been illegal for a long time.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

iWriteStuff wrote: February 16th, 2018, 10:45 am hate to do this...
What we know about the shooter

The Sheriff's Office identified the 17 victims Thursday afternoon. As he read the names, the Sheriff Scott Israel acknowledged his "special friend," the school's assistant football coach Aaron Feis, who threw himself in front of students as bullets flew.

Cruz confessed to police to being the gunman, according to a probable cause affidavit. His public defender described him as a "deeply disturbed, emotionally broken" young man who is coming to grips with the pain he has caused.

"He's gone through a lot in a very short period of time and that does not minimize the loss of those families, but we have to put that into the proper light," Gordon Weekes said. "He is suffering from significant mental illness and significant trauma and he has some very difficult decisions to make shortly and we're going to assist him with those decisions."

Florida suspect's digital profile 'very, very disturbing'

Meanwhile, Cruz's digital footprint offers disturbing glimpses into his mind.
He hurled slurs at blacks and Muslims, and according to the Anti-Defamation League, had ties to white supremacists. He said he would shoot people with his AR-15 and singled out police and anti-fascist protesters as deserving of his vengeance.

Posts under videos on YouTube and other sites by someone using the name Nikolas Cruz include threatening comments, such as:

"I whana shoot people with my AR-15."

"I wanna die Fighting killing s**t ton of people."

"I am going to kill law enforcement one day they go after the good people."

On an Instagram account under the name @Nikolascruzmakarov, his profile picture shows him with a mask around his face, wearing a Make America Great Again hat. Other posts include a photo of a rifle, a collection of firearms on a bed, and a photo taken through a scope looking out a window.

A video blogger said he warned the FBI in September about a possible school shooting threat from a YouTube user with the same name as Cruz. An FBI agent confirmed that a field officer in Jackson, Mississippi, received the tip and interviewed the person who shared it. But no additional information was found to help identify the person who posted the comment and no connection was made to south Florida, said Robert Lasky, FBI special agent in charge of the Miami division.

A former neighbor said Cruz pointed a BB gun at homes and did target practice in the neighborhood. In video the former neighbor shared with CNN, Cruz is on a back patio, wearing only boxers and a red baseball cap, brandishing a pistol that appears to be a type of BB gun called an airsoft pistol.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/15/us/flori ... index.html

Somebody tell me why SOMEONE didn't take the gun away. Seems like everyone and their dog saw it coming.
The punk is a sick, horrible person and I totally get your frustration. May he rot in hell.

I bet if someone were to look, there would be thousands of similar digital footprints that could be found right now. What are we to do? Take away their rights for something they said? Prosecute all of them for a crime that they might commit? Employee thousands of new officers to do nothing but go interview anybody using hate speech on the internet?

What is a workable solution?