Obama's portrait painter

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Obama's portrait painter

Post by Fiannan »

Anyone catch this?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27055/ob ... n-saavedra#
What is even more perplexing is why Obama chose Wiley to paint the portrait, considering his other paintings that display violence toward white women, showing black people beheading them.
Role model? I mean what the heck!

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Obama's portrait painter

Post by Elizabeth »

Barack and Michelle Obama Portrait Artist Kehinde Wiley Has Revolting Portfolio:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omhuWhik8Go

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

The portrait of former president Obama was done by Kehinde Wiley, who likes to paint black women holding the decapitated heads of white women up like trophies.

Can you see a pattern here? Don't listen nor follow these people. Avoid them.

ImageImage

Really sends a message, doesn't it? There are NO coincidences.

Sirocco
Praise Me!

Post by Sirocco »

Same artist also puts sperm drawings in every painting... the internet thinks Obama has some on his head...

I'm glad he's not in charge anymore.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Maybe one could apply analysis of the symbolism of such pictures. Not sure if the "artists" had this in mind but here goes:

Aside from the most obvious aspect of the beheadings, which would result in the immediate deaths of the young white women, severing the head symbolizes separating one from the body, the part that functions both as the essential part of keeping a person alive but also reproduction. Young women have always been used to convey the symbolism of the continuation of the culture through her body. So by slicing a woman's head off it can be communicating the desire to kill all aspects of her existence - personal and cultural.

Like I said, Obama is a smart dude and he could have chosen a different artist than the one he did. May tell us something about him as a person.

And you all thought Podesta had creepy art tastes.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Strange...lots of views of this thread and only a few comments. Not sure what to think of that.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

There is no doubt the Obamas knew the history of this Negro artist and it is the reason why they chose him. He went to Yale. After drawing ISIS art, he gets a presidential commission, taxpayer payoff after going to an Ivy League school drawing a bunch of American Psycho sketch ripoffs. The entire life of that genocidal artist has been pure privilege.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Where are all the virtue signaling Mormons on this subject?

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Maybe he's using shock value to compensate for lack of talent. Those portraits are horrible. I saw the frame of Obama's face just as the curtain came down and it was all written there "wow that's dead awful. time to put on my politician face".

tdj
captain of 1,000

Post by tdj »

abijah wrote: February 13th, 2018, 4:24 pm Maybe he's using shock value to compensate for lack of talent. Those portraits are horrible. I saw the frame of Obama's face just as the curtain came down and it was all written there "wow that's dead awful. time to put on my politician face".
Yeah, the potraits are bad. They look like some sort of assignment for art class in high school. To think these are going to be in a museum next to all the other presidents. Michelle's picture looked even worse then Barry's.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

A Racist Con-Man: Obama’s Portrait Artist, Who Hires Cheap Chinese Labor To Paint “His” Work, Says “Kill Whitey” Is A Major Theme

Kehinde Wiley is a terrible artist who only rose to prominence in the art world because he is a racist gay black man... he doesn’t even paint his own work.

A common technique used, especially by Chinese labor “painters” who mass produce work, is to repeat a pattern
over and over rather than use an artist’s intuition to create a scene.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

"As acolytes of the former president are quick to remind us, Obama was supposed to have bridged the racial divide iwith his election. Unfortunately, his tenure in office only served to broaden that gap and leave racial tensions even worse than they were prior to his entering the White House."

https://conservativetribune.com/obama-p ... tyalliance

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-mi ... tyalliance

"Former first lady Michelle Obama unveiled her official portrait Monday during an event at the Smithsonian’s National Portrait Gallery.
The portrait looked nothing like her. There was barely any resemblance between the face in the painting and Michelle Obama herself.

The portrait was created by Amy Sherald, a Baltimore-based African-American artist who is known for infusing social justice themes into her work."

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

"If you can't say something nice, don't say nuthin' at all."

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

I suppose some people would appreciate the fact that the artist's models do not show their bodies too much - especially the white women.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

I would have liked to see a portrait more reflective of his legacy, many innocent lives were lost because of his policies

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Joel wrote: February 14th, 2018, 7:52 am I would have liked to see a portrait more reflective of his legacy, many innocent lives were lost because of his policies

In that respect Obama was not a respecter of persons as those drones killed men, women and children.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

Do you guys not see the serpant? LDS Watchmen is creating a video about it. If you enlarge the picture, you will see a serpent on his right ear. The head is on the right and the tail goes along to the other side of the ear. Supposedly he's in the garden of eden

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

So here is the video uploaded by LDS Watchmen. I imagine it could be a coincidence but from my experience, I don't believe in coincidence.

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Joel wrote: February 17th, 2018, 3:34 pm Image
Throw in some pictures from eastern Ukraine and Libya and...

Joel
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Joel »

Joel wrote: February 20th, 2018, 7:39 pm Even worst than Obama's legacy