Entanglement of virtue and intelligence.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Kaarno
captain of 100

Entanglement of virtue and intelligence.

Post by Kaarno »

I had a fantastic conversation with a co-worker this last week and he shared something with me that I hadn’t heard/understood before.

The conversation started about science vs religion and advanced to quantum mechanics/entanglement and, like any good inspired conversation turned to religion. My co-worker explained how Virtue and Intelligence are entangled and intelligence reacts and obeys God and Christ because of their virtuous nature.

When Christ tells the water to become wine, the wine recognizes that virtue and obeys. When He tells the dust to become a mountain it obeys and becomes a mountain. This is why we are less than the dust of the earth.

The priesthood works because the Intelligence and virtue recognize we are acting with the authority and virtue of Christ by proxy. The more virtuous and obedient we are the more the intelligence is likely to obey, think power in the priesthood.

This was the first time I had head this. I commented that it was an interesting idea. He stated that it was doctrine.

Has anyone heard this before and how can I find more?

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Re: Entanglement of virtue and intelligence.

Post by LdsMarco »

Uum, yes. Are you sure he isn't Mormon?

Tbone
captain of 100

Post by Tbone »

If I remember right and am not confusing things, that pretty much sounds like Cleon Skousen's "The meaning of the atonement."

Kaarno
captain of 100

Post by Kaarno »

I will start there.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

The intelligence of planet earth is good. In D&C somewhere it says the earth follows a celestial law. I know for myself that bad intelligence does exist in fact it is a major reason for me personally coming to get a body to learn the value of good intelligence through the consequences that death and pain bring.

Nikola Tesla said there are a a lot of fallen angels on this planet.

I really had to wrestle with my own journey and learning of mistakes I made before this earth life. I wanted to know why God sent me to such a hard childhood of satanism and evil.

I realized that I had subscribed to satanic beliefs before this earth life and needed these lessons to overcome my evil nature and belief systems.

As I became aware of these truths I had a hard time forgiving myself. But then I had a very comforting revelation that just because I may have believed in evil intelligence doesn't make me bad, because by following God's plan to get a body, God will help me overcome my negative beliefs and instead understand the wisdom of righteous principles.

The earth already follows these righteous principles but evil intelligence exists.

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

I think the quantum theory of entanglement has very strong applications to the idea of Zion, and becoming one with Him. If ye are not one, ye are not mine. The Father and the Son are certainly entangled...

gclayjr
captain of 1,000

Post by gclayjr »

Kaarno,
The conversation started about science vs religion and advanced to quantum mechanics/entanglement and, like any good inspired conversation turned to religion. My co-worker explained how Virtue and Intelligence are entangled and intelligence reacts and obeys God and Christ because of their virtuous nature.

When Christ tells the water to become wine, the wine recognizes that virtue and obeys. When He tells the dust to become a mountain it obeys and becomes a mountain. This is why we are less than the dust of the earth.
This is actually pretty simple and doesn't require fancy words or exotic thinking.

The thing that makes man different from all other creatures... and elements is that we were given agency. A mountain cannot defy God water cannot defy God A donkey, or a sheep cannot defy God.

Man was given agency. He can choose to follow God .... or not.

Regards,

George Clay

Kaarno
captain of 100

Post by Kaarno »

LdsMarco wrote: January 22nd, 2018, 11:22 am Uum, yes. Are you sure he isn't Mormon?
Ohh he is. It was refreshing to learn something new.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Kaarno wrote: January 22nd, 2018, 11:13 am I had a fantastic conversation with a co-worker this last week and he shared something with me that I hadn’t heard/understood before.

The priesthood works because the Intelligence and virtue recognize we are acting with the authority and virtue of Christ by proxy. The more virtuous and obedient we are the more the intelligence is likely to obey, think power in the priesthood.

This was the first time I had head this. I commented that it was an interesting idea. He stated that it was doctrine.

Has anyone heard this before and how can I find more?
The Book of Mormon is such a good collection of inspiration from God to man. The prophet Lehi introduces this concept of some thing obeying Christ (wine obeying Christ) in the 2nd chapter of 2 Nephi.
13 And if ye shall say there is no law, ye shall also say there is no sin. If ye shall say there is no sin, ye shall also say there is no righteousness. And if there be no righteousness there be no happiness. And if there be no righteousness nor happiness there be no punishment nor misery. And if these things are not there is no God. And if there is no God we are not, neither the earth; for there could have been no creation of things, neither to act nor to be acted upon; wherefore, all things must have vanished away.

14 And now, my sons, I speak unto you these things for your profit and learning; for there is a God, and he hath created all things, both the heavens and the earth, and all things that in them are, both things to act and things to be acted upon.

15 And to bring about his eternal purposes in the end of man, after he had created our first parents, and the beasts of the field and the fowls of the air, and in fine, all things which are created, it must needs be that there was an opposition; even the forbidden fruit in opposition to the tree of life; the one being sweet and the other bitter.

16 Wherefore, the Lord God gave unto man that he should act for himself. Wherefore, man could not act for himself save it should be that he was enticed by the one or the other. (close quote)

As you can imagine, the thing to act is the intelligence in the water/wine, the thing to be acted upon is the liquid itself.

The D&C has more:
“All kingdoms have a law given;

“And there are many kingdoms; for there is no space in the which there is no kingdom; and there is no kingdom in which there is no space, either a greater or a lesser kingdom.

“And unto every kingdom is given a law; and unto every law there are certain bounds also and conditions.” (D&C 88:36–38.) (close quote)

So even down to the atomic level (kingdom) there is a law. The atoms are, unfortunately, better at obeying God's voice than we, his spirit children are.

Finally, in Section 93 we see that the things to act can be called intelligence and things to be acted upon can be called element:
33 For man is spirit. The elements are eternal, and spirit and element, inseparably connected, receive a fulness of joy;

34 And when separated, man cannot receive a fulness of joy.

35 The elements are the tabernacle of God; yea, man is the tabernacle of God, even temples; and whatsoever temple is defiled, God shall destroy that temple.

36 The glory of God is intelligence, or, in other words, light and truth. (close quote)

My bet is that everybody already knows this. Just thought I would share.

BruceRGilbert
captain of 1,000

Post by BruceRGilbert »

The "double-slit" light experiment that attempted to determine if light was a particle or a wave and other "like" experiments has been the basis for this "entanglement" notion. The thing that hasn't been realized, yet, in the Scientific community by and large, while it is recognized that the mere fact of "observing" these particles changes their behavior, is that which has been identified - these "particles" behaving in conjunction with other "particles" and displaying "wave-like" characteristics in so doing, are "intelligences" that are both "sentient" and "sapient." The "sapient" part is the cognitive portion that corresponds to the "electro" portion in "electromagnetic" and, of course, the "sentient" refers to the "magnetic." SO, . . . they are paired - the cognitive part possessing "intelligence" and the sentient part possessing virtue. (Magnetism either repels or attracts.) ;) "One can only comprehend what one is or has been."

Kaarno
captain of 100

Post by Kaarno »

I was chatting with my Coworker and he gave me two talks to read and Tbone nailed the first one. The Meaning of The Atonement - W. Cleon Skousen.
https://archive.org/details/the-meaning ... -atonement
and Miracles and the Power of Faith - Elder Matthew Cowley
https://speeches.byu.edu/talks/matthew-cowley_miracles
Links for those interested.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Maybe applicable?

///
Gregg Braden's book entitled "The Divine Matrix":

EXPERIMENT 1:
The first experiment reported was done by Dr.Vladimir Poponin, a quantum biologist. In this experiment, first a container was emptied (i.e. a vacuum was created within it), and then the only thing left photons (particles of light), they measured the distribution (i.e. the location) of the photons and found they were completely random inside the container. This was the expected result.
Then some DNA was placed inside the container and the distribution (location) of the photons was re-measured. This time the photons were LINED UP in an ORDERED way and aligned with the DNA. In other words, the physical DNA had an effect on the non-physical photons.
After that, the DNA was removed from the container, and the distribution of the photons was measured again. The photons REMAINED ORDERED and lined up where the DNA had been. What are the light particles connected to?
Gregg Braden says we are forced to accept the possibility that some NEW field of energy, a web of energy, is there and the DNA is communicating with the photons through this energy.

EXPERIMENT 2:
These were experiments done by the military. Leukocytes (white blood cells) were collected for DNA from donors and placed into chambers so they could measure electrical changes. In this experiment, the donor was placed in one room and subjected to emotional stimulation consisting of video clips, which generated different emotions in the donor.
The DNA was placed in a different room in the same building. Both the donor and his DNA were monitored and as the donor exhibited emotional peaks or valleys (measured by electrical responses); the DNA exhibited the IDENTICAL RESPONSES AT THE EXACT SAME TIME.
There was no lag time, no transmission time. The DNA peaks and valleys EXACTLY MATCHED the peaks and valleys of the donor in time.
The military wanted to see how far away they could separate the donor from his DNA and still get this effect. They stopped testing after they separated the DNA and the donor by 50 miles and STILL had the SAME result. No lag time; no transmission time.
The DNA and the donor had the same identical responses in time. What can this mean? Gregg Braden says it means that living cells communicate through a previously unrecognized form of energy. This energy is not affected by time and distance. This is a non-local form of energy, an energy that already exists everywhere, all the time.

EXPERIMENT 3:
The third experiment was done by the Institute of Heart Math and the paper that was written about this was titled: Local and Non local Effects of Coherent Heart Frequencies on Conformational Changes of DNA. (Disregard the title! The info is incredible.)
This is the experiment that relates directly to the anthrax situation. In this experiment, some human placenta DNA (the most pristine form of DNA) was placed in a container from which they could measure changes in the DNA. Twenty-eight vials of DNA were given (one each) to 28 trained researchers. Each researcher had been trained how to generate FEEL feelings, and they each had strong emotions.
What was discovered was that the DNA CHANGED ITS SHAPE according to the feelings of the researchers.
1. When the researchers FELT gratitude, love and appreciation, the DNA responded by RELAXING and the strands unwound. The length of the DNA became longer.
2. When the researchers FELT anger, fear, frustration, or stress, the DNA responded by TIGHTENING UP. It became shorter and SWITCHED OFF many of our DNA codes! If you have ever felt shut down by negative emotions, now you know why your body was equally shut down too. The shutdown of the DNA codes was reversed and the codes were switched back on again when feelings of love, joy, gratitude, and appreciation were felt by the researchers.

This experiment was later followed up by testing HIV positive patients. They discovered that feelings of love, gratitude and appreciation created 300,000 TIMES the RESISTANCE they had without those feelings. So here is the answer to what can help you stay well, no matter what dreadful virus or bacteria may be floating around. Stay in feelings of joy, love, gratitude and appreciation!
These emotional changes went beyond the effects of electro- magnetism. Individuals trained in deep love were able to change the shape of their DNA.
Gregg Braden says this illustrates a new recognized form of energy that connects all of creation. This energy appears to be a TIGHTLY WOVEN WEB that connects all matter. Essentially, we are able to influence this web of creation through our VIBRATION. http://mindscience101.com/?cat=35
Some Interesting Scientific Experiments (August 29, 2007 by Tim) ?

///
From the Tiller Foundation:
"For the last four hundred years, an unstated assumption of science is that human intention cannot affect what we call 'physical reality.' Our experimental research of the past decade shows that, for today's world and under the right conditions, this assumption is no longer correct. We humans are much more than we think we are and Psychoenergetic Science continues to expand the proof of it."

Basically, the following is about how intent can affect living and non-living things:

"Four individuals highly skilled at meditation and who exhibit a high level of mental and emotional inner self-management carry out the imprinting. On entering a deep meditative state, they mentally cleanse the area surrounding the device to create a "sacred space" and, when accomplished satisfactorily, they first verbalize and then mentally hold the specific intention for about 10 -- 15 minutes. Then they release the intention and mentally seal the device before returning to their normal state of consciousness. (NOTE: he's saying that human intent can influence/ control physical reality; not only that, for the experiments they did, the influence was CAPTURED AND STORED, like a magnetic tape.)

"We have carried out three specific target experiments up to now. For the first, the intention was to either increase or decrease the pH of pure water by one full pH unit. ... We have been completely successful in achieving this goal.

"For the second target experiment the intention was to increase a chemical ratio [ATP]/[ADP] in developing fruit fly larva so that they would be more fit and thus have a significantly reduced development time in reaching the adult fly stage.

"For the third target experiment, the intention was to increase the in-vitro thermodynamic activity of the liver enzyme alkaline phosphatase (ALP) by a significant amount. This was achieved with an increase of about 20 percent with the IIED compared to the control.

"These are very remarkable results that are certain to confound our physics, biology, and medical colleagues; however, the experimental data speaks for itself in spite of the entrenched belief systems held by others."