Book of Mormon as a guild to latter-day war

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Stourme
captain of 100

Book of Mormon as a guild to latter-day war

Post by Stourme »

I've been reading Alma and how the leaders of the Nephite armies pursued and killed vast numbers of their enemies. After the Nephites engaged the enemy and beat them down the first time, they would offering them the choice of surrender. If the enemy refused, they were killed to almost extinction.

I was struck as to how similar this was to WW2.

If the German's had not waged war in the first place, they wouldn't have brought destruction on their country. They had been offered surrender and refused it.
The Japanese were offered surrender before the first atomic bomb was dropped. Then offered surrender before the second.

I believe the example that the Book of Mormon sets, shows that the way the wars were finished was correct in the eyes of God. And the loss of life was due to the pride of those which refused to end the war.

-Stourme

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Book of Mormon as a guild to latter-day war

Post by Fiannan »

Not to worry. Mormon politicians seem to get really excited making anti-Russian statements so someday when NATO does go to war we shall see how US soldiers will behave when the Russian forces give the the choice of surrender or annihilation.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Understanding the wars in our time opens up when you consider the symbolic meaning.

Get rid of all the bad, accept that that turns good.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Stourme wrote: January 19th, 2018, 9:59 am I've been reading Alma and how the leaders of the Nephite armies pursued and killed vast numbers of their enemies. After the Nephites engaged the enemy and beat them down the first time, they would offering them the choice of surrender. If the enemy refused, they were killed to almost extinction.

If the German's had not waged war in the first place, they wouldn't have brought destruction on their country. They had been offered surrender and refused it.
The Japanese were offered surrender before the first atomic bomb was dropped. Then offered surrender before the second.

I believe the example that the Book of Mormon sets, shows that the way the wars were finished was correct in the eyes of God. And the loss of life was due to the pride of those which refused to end the war.

-Stourme

When comparing story’s in the Book of Mormon to today you have to keep in mind that the lord promised Nephi that if he and his seed obeyed his commandments that he would protect them and fight their battles for them..

So when wars are happening it’s not a battle of good vs evil. It’s a battle of less evil then more evil. Sin is being committed on both sides prior to the wars.
A truly righteous people god would protect. The people of Enoch is always a good example. Of what happens with a righteous people.

In D&c 98 god commands us to

11 And I give unto you a commandment, that ye shall forsake all evil and cleave unto all good, that ye shall live by every word which proceedeth forth out of the mouth of God.
12 For he will give unto the faithful line upon line, precept upon precept; and I will try you and prove you herewith.
13 And whoso layeth down his life in my cause, for my name’s sake, shall find it again, even life eternal.
14 Therefore, be not afraid of your enemies, for I have decreed in my heart, saith the Lord, that I will prove you in all things, whether you will abide in my covenant, even unto death, that you may be found worthy.
15 For if ye will not abide in my covenant ye are not worthy of me.
16 Therefore, renounce war and proclaim peace, and seek diligently to turn the hearts of the children to their fathers, and the hearts of the fathers to the children;

He explains further that.

22 And again I say unto you, if ye observe to do whatsoever I command you, I, the Lord, will turn away all wrath and indignation from you, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against you.
23 Now, I speak unto you concerning your families--if men will smite you, or your families, once, and ye bear it patiently and revile not against them, neither seek revenge, ye shall be rewarded;
24 But if ye bear it not patiently, it shall be accounted unto you as being meted out as a just measure unto you.

I think most people miss this concept or they are just unwilling to hear it.

God continues to explain how much you will be rewarded for being patient and that the lord will deliver enemy’s into your hands and that if you then forgive them you will be rewarded even more.
That a commandment to go to war is required for it to be just.

If no commandment has been given it’s not just. Period. It’s a war between 2 sinning parties. And it is vs 24 a just measure unto you.

If we are at war without being commanded by god to be we are at fault.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

FDR was aware that the Japanese planned to attack Pearl Harbor. If he hadn't been a pawn of the warmongers and bankers, he would have informed the Navy which would have prepared for the attack. FDR needed an excuse to get America into the war. The senseless and preventable deaths in Hawaii was his excuse.

No Pearl Harbor, no atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

As for the rise of Hitler, you need only to know that the titans of Wall Street aided and financed him. Prescott Bush, father of George, grandfather of George W. was still doing business with the Nazis after the war started.

No Wall Street, no Hitler.

There is no justification for the firebombing of Dresden or the nuclear incineration of Hiroshima & Nagasaki.

Let's go back one step farther in Hawaii. Why did the US take Hawaii? Because it could. If the US hadn't stolen the islands of Hawaii from the people who lived there, there would not have been a US naval base there to begin with.

No theft of the Hawaiian Islands, no base. No base, no attack.

And thus we can see that imperialism in all its forms is wicked, even that perpetrated by the US.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Silver wrote: January 19th, 2018, 11:29 am FDR was aware that the Japanese planned to attack Pearl Harbor. If he hadn't been a pawn of the warmongers and bankers, he would have informed the Navy which would have prepared for the attack. FDR needed an excuse to get America into the war. The senseless and preventable deaths in Hawaii was his excuse.

As for the rise of Hitler, you need only to know that the titans of Wall Street aided and financed him. Prescott Bush, father of George, grandfather of George W. was still doing business with the Nazis after the war started.

There is no justification for the firebombing of Dresden or the nuclear incineration of Hiroshima & Nagasaki.

Let's go back one step farther in Hawaii. Why did the US take Hawaii? Because it could. If the US hadn't stolen the islands of Hawaii from the people who lived there, there would not have been a US naval base there to begin with.

And thus we can see that imperialism in all its forms is wicked, even that perpetrated by the US.
No Hawaiian vacations, that would be rough.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

My sources of information Re. WW2 convinced me that elements in the U.S. FedGov and elsewhere wanted to build up the Soviet Union into a super power and used WW2 to accomplish just that, that Churchill and Roosevelt were scheming to get the U.S. into the war even while Roosevelt was claiming that he would keep America out of the war, and that the Japanese offered to surrender before they were nuked and the offer was refused by America.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Arenera wrote: January 19th, 2018, 11:59 am
Silver wrote: January 19th, 2018, 11:29 am FDR was aware that the Japanese planned to attack Pearl Harbor. If he hadn't been a pawn of the warmongers and bankers, he would have informed the Navy which would have prepared for the attack. FDR needed an excuse to get America into the war. The senseless and preventable deaths in Hawaii was his excuse.

No Hawaiian vacations, that would be rough.
Says who? You don’t need to control a place to vacation there.

Sirius
captain of 100

Post by Sirius »

Stourme wrote: January 19th, 2018, 9:59 am I've been reading Alma and how the leaders of the Nephite armies pursued and killed vast numbers of their enemies. After the Nephites engaged the enemy and beat them down the first time, they would offering them the choice of surrender. If the enemy refused, they were killed to almost extinction.

-Stourme
I don't think it fair to just claim, "If the German's had not waged war in the first place, they wouldn't have brought destruction on their country." There is so much more to that story that we miss or don't talk about. One of the purposes of the Book of Mormon's patterns is exposing the destruction caused by secret combinations, their purpose and author, how people are lulled into building them up, bringing upon themselves their own destruction.
20 And now I, Moroni, do not write the manner of their oaths and combinations, for it hath been made known unto me that they are had among all people, and they are had among the Lamanites.

21 And they have caused the destruction of this people of whom I am now speaking, and also the destruction of the people of Nephi.

23 Wherefore, O ye Gentiles, it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain—and the work, yea, even the work of destruction come upon you, yea, even the sword of the justice of the Eternal God shall fall upon you, to your overthrow and destruction if ye shall suffer these things to be.

24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.

25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who beguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath hardened the hearts of men that they have murdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.
Now was it Adolf Hitler and the German people that were the cause of WWII? No it was not. Victors (re)write history (one of the many reasons for the Book of Mormon being hidden up) Who wanted the war, who would benefit from such wars, or any war for that matter? It wasn't the Germans who brought about war, nor were they some evil force as we've been brainwashed to believe. "You can buy anything in this world with money"

"The Red Symphony" https://archive.org/stream/RedSymphony/ ... y_djvu.txt
This is perhaps the most explosive political document in modern history. It exposes the truth about the "Culture War." It is a satanic Cabalist attack on European Western civilization by central bankers.
"The Red Symphony," is a transcript of the 1938 interrogation of Illuminati insider Christian Rakovsky. He confirmed that the central bankers' goal is worldwide Communism, i.e. The New World Order. "There is only one aim, one single aim: the triumph of Communism. It is not Moscow which will impose its will on the democracies but New York, not the "Comintern" but the "Capintern" on Wall Street." The "Left",
Organized Jewry (including Zionism) and Freemasonry are all instruments of this agenda. -Henry Makow Ph.D.
rakovsky.jpg
rakovsky.jpg (82.32 KiB) Viewed 86 times
(Christian Rakovsky with Leon Trotsky c. 1924. Trotsky, an agent of the Illuminati Jewish central bankers was supposed to succeed Lenin but Stalin beat him to it.)