Deleted

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Sirius
captain of 100

Re: Now we have another Prophet who is sealed to multiple women that makes 12 out of 17 prophets

Post by Sirius »

marc wrote: January 16th, 2018, 2:45 pm
DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 16th, 2018, 2:41 pm Col: I hate to be the one to break the news to you but Jesus most likely practiced polygamy (Mary, Martha and Mary Magdalene).
Would you believe me if I told you Jesus did not practice polygamy?
marc, In sec 132 Joseph is taught the Lord's law of Celestial Marriage and promises attached to the law.
30 Abraham received promises concerning his seed, and of the fruit of his loins—from whose loins ye are, namely, my servant Joseph—which were to continue so long as they were in the world; and as touching Abraham and his seed, out of the world they should continue; both in the world and out of the world should they continue as innumerable as the stars; or, if ye were to count the sand upon the seashore ye could not number them.

31 This promise is yours also, because ye are of Abraham, and the promise was made unto Abraham; and by this law is the continuation of the works of my Father, wherein he glorifieth himself. 32 Go ye, therefore, and do the works of Abraham; enter ye into my law and ye shall be saved. 33 But if ye enter not into my law ye cannot receive the promise of my Father, which he made unto Abraham.
What was the law?
34 God commanded Abraham, and Sarah gave Hagar to Abraham to wife. And why did she do it? Because this was the law; and from Hagar sprang many people. This, therefore, was fulfilling, among other things, the promises.

35 Was Abraham, therefore, under condemnation? Verily I say unto you, Nay; for I, the Lord, commanded it.
It would make sense that Jesus Christ would have entered into this same law (his law) and received the same promises, as he would not command anyone to obey a law that he himself is not obedient to.

It should also be pointed out that Christ taught he did nothing but what he had seen his Father do. We can know of at least two wives our Father in Heaven would need to be sealed to. Our Heavenly Mother and the Mother of Jesus Christ in the flesh, Mary.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Re: Now we have another Prophet who is sealed to multiple women that makes 12 out of 17 prophets

Post by Benjamin_LK »

If you don't have multiple concurrent spouses, as is the case for the modern 20th and 21st century ones, it is not polygamy.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Mark wrote: January 17th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Col. Flagg wrote: January 17th, 2018, 11:47 am ‘Putting away his wife’ means setting aside a sacred bond between you and your spouse and allowing another woman to become a part of that sacred bond irrespective of the first wife’s feelings or emotions. Christ isn’t saying it’s OK to get sealed to multiple women if a first, second or third wife dies, he is trying to get the human race to see that once two people are joined at the hip in marriage, they are one flesh, a single entity in the eyes of the Lord, bonded together as one. Tihe only time it is OK for a man to marry another after being sealed to a woman is if his spouse desecrates that bond through adultery, fornication or immorality on her part. A wife’s death doesn’t give a man a heavenly license or the right to take multiple wives through sealing. Any man who adds another woman or multiple women to that bond is destroying the ‘one flesh’ and showing no concern and little love for his first wife in the process, especially when she has no say and is expected to just accept another woman as part of that sacred bond on the other side. No way that is ‘of God’. And like I’ve said many times… if women were ever allowed to take multiple husbands, watch how fast polygamy gets labeled an ‘abomination’ by men everywhere. :lol:
Why do we need a living Prophet when we have Col. Flagg to give us the mind and will of the Lord in all things!
Exactly!! :evil: :) ;)
Last edited by Col. Flagg on January 17th, 2018, 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Benjamin_LK wrote: January 17th, 2018, 3:15 pm If you don't have multiple concurrent spouses, as is the case for the modern 20th and 21st century ones, it is not polygamy.
If you have a wife you are sealed to on the other side of the veil and one you are currently sealed to on earth, that is polygamy.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Here's some more 'anti-Mormon lit' if anyone is interested... :? :lol:

http://www.texsource.com/bible/jesusser ... lygamy.pdf

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Col. Flagg wrote: January 17th, 2018, 3:43 pm Here's some more 'anti-Mormon lit' if anyone is interested... :? :lol:

http://www.texsource.com/bible/jesusser ... lygamy.pdf
Mormon Doctrine is such that we believe God the Father is married..... and not just to Mary, the Mother of Jesus. That's your conundrum isn't it? You believe the parents of Christ were never married. That my friend is contrary to a lot of what the church teaches. First comes marriage, then the command to multiple and replenish the earth. You seem to believe that it's OK to multiply and replenish and not be married. Without polygamy, the birth of the Savior is a HUUUUGE problem.
its-actually-pronounced-yuuuuge.jpg
its-actually-pronounced-yuuuuge.jpg (47.73 KiB) Viewed 2124 times

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

marc wrote: January 16th, 2018, 4:12 pm
DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 16th, 2018, 3:42 pm
marc wrote: January 16th, 2018, 2:45 pm
DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 16th, 2018, 2:41 pm Col: I hate to be the one to break the news to you but Jesus most likely practiced polygamy (Mary, Martha and Mary Magdalene).
Would you believe me if I told you Jesus did not practice polygamy?
If you could make a good case for your position.
Would you believe me if I said it was revealed to me by a true messenger from Father? ...
No, I wouldn't. Not even a bit.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

JohnnyL wrote: January 17th, 2018, 5:20 pm No, I wouldn't. Not even a bit.
Ok, cool.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

Col. Flagg wrote: January 17th, 2018, 1:00 pm
cyclOps wrote: January 17th, 2018, 12:21 pm
DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 17th, 2018, 9:15 am
CelestialAngel wrote: January 16th, 2018, 8:59 pm

You're really criticizing 12 of our 17 prophets?
Yes he is and it’s quite sad.
Though not out of character for him.
I love how when you take a stand against what's wrong and defend what's right here on the board and if it opposes what some of our Prophets or church leaders have said or done, even if it is in opposition to scripture, you're labeled a brethren-hater and apostate. :lol:

And let us not forget... President Hinckley made the following statement on Larry King Live on September 8, 1998 with regard to the practice of polygamy: "I condemn it, yes, as a practice, because I think it is not doctrinal".
I called you neither of those. I just find it funny when YOU say other people need to stop making exaggerated and bogus claims, because that’s what I have seen from you over the last many years. I said it wasn’t out of character for you because the bogus and exaggerated claims I’ve seen you make are in opposition to the church.

I hadn’t yet chimed in about the polygamy debate. I really haven’t chosen a side of the polygamy issue, but when a guy’s wife dies and he gets sealed to a new spouse, I don’t view that as polygamy. I know you do.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

LOL there are seriously people who think polygamy is false doctrine? That's ridiculous and doesn't only indicate spiritual ignorance but denial. People will try and act like polygamy is a spiritual offence to them - it isn't. It's purely to do with social upbringing and modern western traditions. Anyone who feels so against it probably wouldn't feel comfortable in the Celestial Kingdom.

Lots of good scriptures and quotes being shared here. I did want to add one scriptural evidence for the truthfulness of the doctrine that I didn't see here.

Hebrews 1:8-9 -
8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Who is the author of Hebrews applying this Old Testament scripture to? To Christ, that isn't hard to figure out.
Now let's go to the original, Psalm 45 -

6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

7 Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

8 All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad.

9 Kings’ daughters were among thy honourable women: upon thy right hand did stand the queen in gold of Ophir.

We know the primary character discussed here is Christ, and the original prophecy goes on to explicitly state that this Messiah would have multiple consorts. Not only is polygamy true and eternal doctrine, it was/is practiced by Christ Himself.
Last edited by abijah on January 19th, 2018, 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rand
captain of 1,000

Post by Rand »

If as it says in 1 For 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God."
Q: Who is the head of every child? A: Woman.
Q How many children can a woman be the head of? A: Many
Q: How many men can Christ be the head of? A: Many
Q How many Saviors can the Father be the head of? A: Many
Q How many woman can a man be the head of? A: Only one. :-0

Seems to break the divine pattern doesn't it?

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Mark wrote: January 17th, 2018, 2:05 pm
Col. Flagg wrote: January 17th, 2018, 11:47 am ‘Putting away his wife’ means setting aside a sacred bond between you and your spouse and allowing another woman to become a part of that sacred bond irrespective of the first wife’s feelings or emotions. Christ isn’t saying it’s OK to get sealed to multiple women if a first, second or third wife dies, he is trying to get the human race to see that once two people are joined at the hip in marriage, they are one flesh, a single entity in the eyes of the Lord, bonded together as one. Tihe only time it is OK for a man to marry another after being sealed to a woman is if his spouse desecrates that bond through adultery, fornication or immorality on her part. A wife’s death doesn’t give a man a heavenly license or the right to take multiple wives through sealing. Any man who adds another woman or multiple women to that bond is destroying the ‘one flesh’ and showing no concern and little love for his first wife in the process, especially when she has no say and is expected to just accept another woman as part of that sacred bond on the other side. No way that is ‘of God’. And like I’ve said many times… if women were ever allowed to take multiple husbands, watch how fast polygamy gets labeled an ‘abomination’ by men everywhere. :lol:
Why do we need a living Prophet when we have Col. Flagg to give us the mind and will of the Lord in all things! I take back my earlier statement. NUMBSKULL! :lol:
Well whatever you do, don't listen to the Spirit yourself.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

cyclOps wrote: January 17th, 2018, 6:35 pm
DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 17th, 2018, 9:15 am

Yes he is and it’s quite sad.
I love how when you take a stand against what's wrong and defend what's right here on the board and if it opposes what some of our Prophets or church leaders have said or done, even if it is in opposition to scripture, you're labeled a brethren-hater and apostate. :lol:

And let us not forget... President Hinckley made the following statement on Larry King Live on September 8, 1998 with regard to the practice of polygamy: "I condemn it, yes, as a practice, because I think it is not doctrinal".
I called you neither of those. I just find it funny when YOU say other people need to stop making exaggerated and bogus claims, because that’s what I have seen from you over the last many years. I said it wasn’t out of character for you because the bogus and exaggerated claims I’ve seen you make are in opposition to the church.

I hadn’t yet chimed in about the polygamy debate. I really haven’t chosen a side of the polygamy issue, but when a guy’s wife dies and he gets sealed to a new spouse, I don’t view that as polygamy. I know you do.
Do we need to bust out the dictionary again? *sigh*
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/polygamy
the practice or condition of having more than one spouse, especially wife, at one time.

Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

So if you are sealed to one wife, then to another...

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

harakim wrote: January 17th, 2018, 9:39 pm
cyclOps wrote: January 17th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Do we need to bust out the dictionary again? *sigh*
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/polygamy
the practice or condition of having more than one spouse, especially wife, at one time.

Matthew 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

So if you are sealed to one wife, then to another...
Good for you! You found a dictionary!

I choose to view polygamy as a mortal issue because I think that’s where most people get hung up on it.As a spiritual matter I have no problem with it.

I know that whatever is bound on earth will be bound in heaven. I know that if a man is sealed to his first wife, she dies, and he gets sealed to another wife, then he is sealed and spiritually married to more than one woman. I have no issues with that. But he is not legally married to more than one wife which is how I define polygamy, and your dictionary doesn’t say I’m wrong again.

So, go ahead, bust it out and sigh all you want.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

cyclOps wrote: January 17th, 2018, 6:35 pm I hadn’t yet chimed in about the polygamy debate. I really haven’t chosen a side of the polygamy issue, but when a guy’s wife dies and he gets sealed to a new spouse, I don’t view that as polygamy. I know you do.
Um, polygamy = more than 1.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Polygamy or advancing the idea that single motherhood through eugenic breeding programs (sperm donation) is the only way that developed nations will be able to maintain their populations. If you disagree please share your ideas.

Z2100
captain of 100

Post by Z2100 »

gardener4life wrote: January 16th, 2018, 3:35 pm
But when it's a form of adoption for someone with no family at all, that needs a home and brought in as adopted children or an adopted wife then it's not evil.
That's exactly what Joseph Smith Jr. did. It is a commandment to take care of widows and orphans. JS adopted several widows into his family.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

Col. Flagg wrote: January 17th, 2018, 11:03 pm
cyclOps wrote: January 17th, 2018, 6:35 pm I hadn’t yet chimed in about the polygamy debate. I really haven’t chosen a side of the polygamy issue, but when a guy’s wife dies and he gets sealed to a new spouse, I don’t view that as polygamy. I know you do.
Um, polygamy = more than 1.
Read my post right above this one I’m quoting. Thanks.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

The women also know that they are the second person sealed (or more) to their husband who is already sealed to another women, so they have already accepted that. The onus just isn't on the husband in this decision. They don't have to agree to marry the man or get sealed. It's their decision also.

Edit for grammar
Last edited by Sunain on January 18th, 2018, 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

BruceRGilbert
captain of 1,000

Post by BruceRGilbert »

2 Samuel 12:7 And Nathan said to David, Thou art the man. Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, I anointed thee king over Israel, and I delivered thee out of the hand of Saul;

8 And I gave thee thy master’s house, and thy master’s wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things.

9 Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the Lord, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon.
Jacob 2:23 But the word of God burdens me because of your grosser crimes. For behold, thus saith the Lord: This people begin to wax in iniquity; they understand not the scriptures, for they seek to excuse themselves in committing whoredoms, because of the things which were written concerning David, and Solomon his son.

24 Behold, David and Solomon truly had many wives and concubines, which thing was abominable before me, saith the Lord.

25 Wherefore, thus saith the Lord, I have led this people forth out of the land of Jerusalem, by the power of mine arm, that I might raise up unto me a righteous branch from the fruit of the loins of Joseph.

26 Wherefore, I the Lord God will not suffer that this people shall do like unto them of old.

27 Wherefore, my brethren, hear me, and hearken to the word of the Lord: For there shall not any man among you have save it be one wife; and concubines he shall have none;

28 For I, the Lord God, delight in the chastity of women. And whoredoms are an abomination before me; thus saith the Lord of Hosts.

29 Wherefore, this people shall keep my commandments, saith the Lord of Hosts, or cursed be the land for their sakes.

30 For if I will, saith the Lord of Hosts, raise up seed unto me, I will command my people; otherwise they shall hearken unto these things.
The "Law of Sarah:"
Genesis 16:1 Now Sarai Abram’s wife bare him no children: and she had an handmaid, an Egyptian, whose name was Hagar.

2 And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the Lord hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.
A Pattern is Established: "Gifting" for "Posterity."

Sister Wives:
Genesis 29:15 And Laban said unto Jacob, Because thou art my brother, shouldest thou therefore serve me for nought? tell me, what shall thy wages be?

16 And Laban had two daughters: the name of the elder was Leah, and the name of the younger was Rachel.

17 Leah was tender eyed; but Rachel was beautiful and well favoured.

18 And Jacob loved Rachel; and said, I will serve thee seven years for Rachel thy younger daughter.

19 And Laban said, It is better that I give her to thee, than that I should give her to another man: abide with me.

20 And Jacob served seven years for Rachel; and they seemed unto him but a few days, for the love he had to her.

21 And Jacob said unto Laban, Give me my wife, for my days are fulfilled, that I may go in unto her.

22 And Laban gathered together all the men of the place, and made a feast.

23 And it came to pass in the evening, that he took Leah his daughter, and brought her to him; and he went in unto her.

24 And Laban gave unto his daughter Leah Zilpah his maid for an handmaid.

25 And it came to pass, that in the morning, behold, it was Leah: and he said to Laban, What is this thou hast done unto me? did not I serve with thee for Rachel? wherefore then hast thou beguiled me?

26 And Laban said, It must not be so done in our country, to give the younger before the firstborn.

27 Fulfil her week, and we will give thee this also for the service which thou shalt serve with me yet seven other years.

28 And Jacob did so, and fulfilled her week: and he gave him Rachel his daughter to wife also.

29 And Laban gave to Rachel his daughter Bilhah his handmaid to be her maid.

30 And he went in also unto Rachel, and he loved also Rachel more than Leah, and served with him yet seven other years.

31 And when the Lord saw that Leah was hated, he opened her womb: but Rachel was barren.

32 And Leah conceived, and bare a son, and she called his name Reuben: for she said, Surely the Lord hath looked upon my affliction; now therefore my husband will love me.

33 And she conceived again, and bare a son; and said, Because the Lord hath heard that I was hated, he hath therefore given me this son also: and she called his name Simeon.

34 And she conceived again, and bare a son; and said, Now this time will my husband be joined unto me, because I have born him three sons: therefore was his name called Levi.

35 And she conceived again, and bare a son: and she said, Now will I praise the Lord: therefore she called his name Judah; and left bearing.
Genesis 30:1 And when Rachel saw that she bare Jacob no children, Rachel envied her sister; and said unto Jacob, Give me children, or else I die.

2 And Jacob’s anger was kindled against Rachel: and he said, Am I in God’s stead, who hath withheld from thee the fruit of the womb?

3 And she said, Behold my maid Bilhah, go in unto her; and she shall bear upon my knees, that I may also have children by her.

4 And she gave him Bilhah her handmaid to wife: and Jacob went in unto her.

5 And Bilhah conceived, and bare Jacob a son.

6 And Rachel said, God hath judged me, and hath also heard my voice, and hath given me a son: therefore called she his name Dan.

7 And Bilhah Rachel’s maid conceived again, and bare Jacob a second son.

8 And Rachel said, With great wrestlings have I wrestled with my sister, and I have prevailed: and she called his name Naphtali.

9 When Leah saw that she had left bearing, she took Zilpah her maid, and gave her Jacob to wife.

10 And Zilpah Leah’s maid bare Jacob a son.

11 And Leah said, A troop cometh: and she called his name Gad.

12 And Zilpah Leah’s maid bare Jacob a second son.

13 And Leah said, Happy am I, for the daughters will call me blessed: and she called his name Asher.

14 And Reuben went in the days of wheat harvest, and found mandrakes in the field, and brought them unto his mother Leah. Then Rachel said to Leah, Give me, I pray thee, of thy son’s mandrakes.

15 And she said unto her, Is it a small matter that thou hast taken my husband? and wouldest thou take away my son’s mandrakes also? And Rachel said, Therefore he shall lie with thee to night for thy son’s mandrakes.

16 And Jacob came out of the field in the evening, and Leah went out to meet him, and said, Thou must come in unto me; for surely I have hired thee with my son’s mandrakes. And he lay with her that night.

17 And God hearkened unto Leah, and she conceived, and bare Jacob the fifth son.

18 And Leah said, God hath given me my hire, because I have given my maiden to my husband: and she called his name Issachar.

19 And Leah conceived again, and bare Jacob the sixth son.

20 And Leah said, God hath endued me with a good dowry; now will my husband dwell with me, because I have born him six sons: and she called his name Zebulun.

21 And afterwards she bare a daughter, and called her name Dinah.

22 And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb.

23 And she conceived, and bare a son; and said, God hath taken away my reproach:

24 And she called his name Joseph; and said, The Lord shall add to me another son.

25 And it came to pass, when Rachel had born Joseph, that Jacob said unto Laban, Send me away, that I may go unto mine own place, and to my country.

26 Give me my wives and my children, for whom I have served thee, and let me go: for thou knowest my service which I have done thee.

27 And Laban said unto him, I pray thee, if I have found favour in thine eyes, tarry: for I have learned by experience that the Lord hath blessed me for thy sake.

28 And he said, Appoint me thy wages, and I will give it.
And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God . . . .

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

Sunain wrote: January 18th, 2018, 8:06 am The women also know that they are the second person sealed (or more) to their husband who is already sealed to another women, so they have already accepted that. The onus just isn't on the husband in this decision. They don't have to agree to marry the man or get sealed. It's their decision also.

Edit for grammar
The first wife who is on the other side never gives her approval in a second sealing for a man.

cyclOps
captain of 1,000

Post by cyclOps »

Col. Flagg wrote: January 18th, 2018, 1:08 pm
Sunain wrote: January 18th, 2018, 8:06 am The women also know that they are the second person sealed (or more) to their husband who is already sealed to another women, so they have already accepted that. The onus just isn't on the husband in this decision. They don't have to agree to marry the man or get sealed. It's their decision also.

Edit for grammar
The first wife who is on the other side never gives her approval in a second sealing for a man.
You don’t know that.

Col. Flagg
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Col. Flagg »

cyclOps wrote: January 18th, 2018, 1:30 pm

Edit for grammar
You don’t know that.
A man's wife passes away that he was sealed to, several months later he gets sealed to another wife - when did the first wife give permission for the second sealing? I guarantee you 99.9% of wives (at least those who really and truly loved their spouse) would never agree to allow their husbands to get sealed to another woman.

And CyclOps... what do you think would happen if the rules and roles of polygamy were reversed and women could take multiple husbands for themselves while the men were forbidden from taking multiple wives? Hint: the uproar of the century would ensue. :lol:

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Col. Flagg wrote: January 18th, 2018, 1:39 pm
cyclOps wrote: January 18th, 2018, 1:30 pm

Edit for grammar
You don’t know that.
A man's wife passes away that he was sealed to, several months later he gets sealed to another wife - when did the first wife give permission for the second sealing? I guarantee you 99.9% of wives (at least those who really and truly loved their spouse) would never agree to allow their husbands to get sealed to another woman.

And CyclOps... what do you think would happen if the rules and roles of polygamy were reversed and women could take multiple husbands for themselves while the men were forbidden from taking multiple wives? Hint: the uproar of the century would ensue. :lol:
Here is the answer for you,

https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... e?lang=eng
Some years ago an associate of mine lost his beloved wife. She died after a lingering illness, and he watched in helpless agony as the doctors withdrew all hope.

One day near the end she told him that when she was gone she wanted him to marry again and he was not to wait too long a time. He protested! The children were nearly grown and he would go the rest of the way alone.

She turned away and wept and said, “Have I been such a failure that after all our years together you would rather go unmarried? Have I been such a failure?”

In due time there came another, and their life together has reaffirmed his faith in marriage. And I have the feeling that his first beloved wife is deeply grateful to the second one, who filled the place that she could not keep.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

I feel like there's a lot of people here that think that Pres. Nelson married his two wives when they were both alive. Why even attempt to use that strawman as a justification against being sealed to another woman after your first wife dies?