Gadianton vs. Gadianton

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Gadianton vs. Gadianton

Post by Silver »

Helaman 8:
26 Yea, even at this time ye are ripening, because of your murders and your fornication and wickedness, for everlasting destruction; yea, and except ye repent it will come unto you soon.

27 Yea, behold it is now even at your doors; yea, go ye in unto the judgment-seat, and search; and behold, your judge is murdered, and he lieth in his blood; and he hath been murdered by his brother, who seeketh to sit in the judgment-seat.

28 And behold, they both belong to your secret band, whose author is Gadianton and the evil one who seeketh to destroy the souls of men.

Likening the scriptures unto ourselves, the verses above describe our current American political landscape better than the Deep State vs. Trump scenarios. Not all of the Deep State can be arrayed against Trump because he has dozens of CFR members in his administration. The CFR is part of the Deep State. Same for the Rothschild and Goldman Sachs connections Trump enjoys.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Re: Gadianton vs. Gadianton

Post by tribrac »

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

If Trump were such a nationalist and patriot, why would he be going to Davos with his posse of CFR members and globalists? He's Gadianton or he's subservient to the Gadiantons. Which seems more likely to you?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-01- ... rump-davos

These Are The People Going With Trump To Davos

by Tyler Durden
Thu, 01/11/2018 - 14:06

Two days after the NYT reported that Trump would attend the 48th World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland this month, making him the first sitting US president since the Clinton administration to attend the annual photo-op boondoggle of world leaders, billionaires, and captains of industry, Bloomberg leaked the people Trump will be taking with him to Davos (one year after the main topic at the Swiss village was how to avoid a Trump presidency and avoid populism).

According to Bloomberg, Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin (a literal law-breaking banker), Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross (Rothschild) and U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer (CFR) will go with Trump. Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao (paid for her position) will also accompany him, one of the people said.

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson (globalist) and Energy Secretary Rick Perry (globalist) are also attending the World Economic Forum the week of Jan. 22 but as part of a separate U.S. delegation, one of the people said. They will arrive on Monday and leave Wednesday in part to free hotel rooms for Trump’s delegation, which arrives on Thursday.

What is notable is that while the main topic this year will surely be trade protectionism (and globalization), the delegation is made of half trade hawks and half doves. It is also worth remembering that Treasury Secretary Mnuchin and Cohn (Goldman Sachs) have been trying to convince President Trump not to pursue too aggressive trade policies.This is against the supposed advice of Ross, Lighthizer, and not mentioned for the Davos delegation, Peter Navarro.

Also notable is a report by Axios from last week, according to which "Cohn and (Treasury Secretary) Mnuchin are now appealing to Trump's obsession with the record-breaking run of the stock market under his presidency, according to four sources with direct knowledge." Cohn and Mnuchin have argued that an attack on trade would hurt stocks and the middle class, undoing the tax cut. However, "though Cohn and Mnuchin don't like tariffs, they're comparatively comfortable with targeted actions against truly bad actors, as in this case."

As a reminder, Trump’s administration is embracing Davos this year after previously spurning the gathering of the world’s economic elite. His former chief strategist, Steve Bannon, has derided people who attend the conference as the “party of Davos,” describing them as anathema to the nationalist, populist voters who put Trump in the White House. Last year, before he was inaugurated, none of Trump’s aides or Cabinet nominees attended the conference, except for Anthony Scaramucci. Incidentally, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders has said Trump seeks to “advance his ‘America First’ agenda with world leaders” at the conference.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Fusion-GPS FISA-702 inquiries are blowing up now. This may get interesting.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Lots of liars in DC.

http://thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights ... e-evidence

FBI chief's claim on surveillance abuse doesn't fit the evidence
BY SHARYL ATTKISSON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 12/15/17 01:50 PM EST

FBI chief's claim on surveillance abuse doesn't fit the evidence
© Camille Fine

I caught my breath when I heard FBI Director Christopher Wray testify to Congress that there’s been no abuse of Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA), the law under which our intelligence communities electronically spy on possible terrorists and sometimes capture private communications of innocent U.S. citizens. Section 702 and related components expire Dec. 31, and Congress must decide whether to renew them.

To see if I’d heard Wray correctly, I searched for a transcript of his testimony. I found that he’d delivered the same line during an Oct. 13 Heritage Foundation speech. Wray claimed, “There’s been no evidence of any kind of abuse of power under Section 702 despite the oversight … with the three branches of government and quite a few years of experience now.”

As a backdrop, recall that spying on U.S. citizens by our Intel agencies is considered so contrary to our basic constitutional protections, that it’s generally prohibited, and is only permitted under strict limits set forth under the law.

With that in mind, here’s a short list of documented violations that seem contrary to the implications of Wray’s testimony:

In 2011, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) found some collection of internet data by the National Security Agency (NSA) to be illegal and unconstitutional, capturing tens of thousands of U.S. communications without a warrant. That would seem to be an abuse.
To better protect the rights of U.S. citizens, the government adopted restrictions that “categorically prohibited NSA analysts” from using personal identifiers of Americans, such as our phone numbers, to search through internet information the NSA collects under Section 702. However, the government admitted violating those restrictions to a secret hearing in the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) on Oct. 26, 2016. According to the judge, NSA analysts had been conducting such searches in violation of the prohibition “with much greater frequency than had previously been disclosed to the court.” The judge accused the NSA of an institutional “lack of candor” and stated: “This is a very serious Fourth Amendment issue.” That sounds like an abuse.

Meantime, the NSA secretly expanded its authority to collect emails and other communications of U.S. citizens who had done nothing more than refer to a target in a single instance. For example, if you wrote an email that mentioned a target phrase — it could be “Osama bin Laden” — the NSA could use that as an excuse to spy on you. In 2015, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court criticized the practice saying the results likely netted information on U.S. citizens with “no foreign intelligence value.” That seems like an abuse.

In January 2016, the NSA inspector general issued a top secret report criticizing the NSA for: not having proper processes in place to monitor how well it met key provisions designed to protect Americans; instances of non-compliance; and lack of documentation proving NSA analysts were meeting requirements prohibiting targeting of U.S. persons who were in the United States. The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court stated that it appeared “the problem was widespread during all periods under review.” That sounds like an abuse.

All of this doesn’t even consider the now publicly known incidents in which the NSA surveilled the likes of former members of Congress Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) and Jane Harman (D-Calif.), or the communications between congressional staffs and Israeli officials in 2015, or Trump adviser Carter Page during the 2016 campaign.

Remember, FBI Director Wray testified there had been “no evidence of any kind of abuse.” Weirdly, nobody from the House Judiciary Committee challenged the accuracy of the statement or asked him to explain it. Are the members of Congress tasked with oversight — the ones who will vote to reauthorize, amend or abolish the surveillance authorities — unaware of the well-documented violations?

Our intelligence community insists the FISA Amendments Act, which includes Section 702, is absolutely critical to our fight against terrorism. Some civil rights activists argue it can be terribly intrusive to the constitutional rights of innocent Americans.

I’m not advocating either way. But to claim there’s no evidence of abuse is to ignore the record. It seems like important decisions should be made based on the full facts.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Top Secret FISA Court Order - President Obama Spying on Political Enemies

https://www.scribd.com/document/3495427 ... al-Enemies

By "Obama" it means his handlers, of course.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

So while Trump and his cadre are trying to paint Crooked Hillary as the baddie, look what comes to the desk of Trump for a signature.

If you don't know him, Justin Amash is one of the few heroes left in Congress. He's of the Ron Paul mold.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/36849 ... nce-powers

House votes to renew NSA spying, rejects reform push
BY KATIE BO WILLIAMS - 01/11/18 11:18 AM EST

In a victory for the Trump administration, the House on Thursday approved legislation to renew government surveillance powers while voting down new limits on how authorities can use the information that is collected.

Just a few hours before the vote, President Trump roiled the waters by sending out a tweet that appeared to contradict his own administration’s opposition to the changes, which were offered by Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.).

That amendment failed by a vote of 233-183.

“ 'House votes on controversial FISA ACT today.' This is the act that may have been used, with the help of the discredited and phony Dossier, to so badly surveil and abuse the Trump Campaign by the previous administration and others?” Trump tweeted.

The White House had said it supported the underlying surveillance bill but strongly opposed Amash’s amendment.

Trump later clarified that he “has personally directed the fix to the unmasking process since taking office and today’s vote is about foreign surveillance of foreign bad guys on foreign land.”

After rejecting Amash’s amendment, the House passed an underlying bill backed by members of the House Intelligence and Judiciary committees that renewed the NSA’s warrantless surveillance program with just a few small changes.

The bill, passed by a vote of 256-164, now heads to the Senate, which is expected to swiftly take up and pass the measure before the surveillance program expires on Jan. 19.

At issue is a law passed in 2008 — known as Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) — that allows the NSA to collect texts and emails of foreigners abroad without an individualized warrant, even when they communicate with Americans in the U.S.

Throughout the fall, privacy advocates on Capitol Hill pushed for changes to the law that critics say are necessary to ensure Fourth Amendment protections for people swept up in surveillance. The push seemed to gain some momentum even over the objections of the Trump administration.

The intelligence community sees the law as one of its top tools to identify and disrupt terror plots and even amongst reform advocates, there is no appetite to see the program lapse entirely.

But House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) has long said a clean reauthorization of Section 702, without any changes, would not pass the House, where the powerful Freedom Caucus has banded together with privacy-minded Democrats to advocate for tighter restrictions on how government investigators can use data gathered under the program.

The issue was catapulted onto the front page amidst the controversy over “unmasking.” Republicans have long speculated that former national security adviser Michael Flynn was caught up in 702 surveillance and inappropriately unmasked by Obama administration officials.

That process, surveillance experts say, is not directly related to congressionally dictated 702 authorities — it’s governed by administration regulations.

“There are FISA issues swirling around that have absolutely nothing to do with 702,” Rep. Mike Conaway (R-Texas) said before the vote. “Those are being used by opponents, those who want it to go dark, in a perfectly legitimate debate technique to try to muddy the waters.”

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Gadiantons at each other's throats...

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/36863 ... ick-him-up

McAuliffe: If Trump got in my space during a debate you'd 'have to pick him up off the floor'
BY BROOKE SEIPEL - 01/11/18 09:04 PM EST

Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe (D) said Thursday night that if President Trump got in his space during a presidential debate, "you would have to pick him up off the floor."

Speaking on MSNBC's "Hardball" with Chris Matthews, McAuliffe suggested he would "deck" the president if he got in his space during a presidential debate, referencing the way he used space during debates against Hillary Clinton in 2016.

"I know Hillary's a friend of yours and she's a strong person, but he did that thing of leaning over her, in that weird Godzilla way during the debate. What would you do in a debate with him if he tried that? What would you do?" Matthews asked.

"You would have to pick him up off the floor," McAuliffe responded.

When Matthews asked if McAuliffe meant he would "deck" Trump, McAuliffe responded: "Listen, this guy got in my space, you want to get in my space, I've always said, Chris, you punch me, I'm going to punch you back twice as hard."

"This guy thinks he can intimidate everybody. It's disgraceful, it's embarrassing," McAuliffe continued. "But I tell you, when we take him on, back in his face with the facts, don't take anything from him and hit him back as hard as you possibly can. But if he ever came over and leaned on me and got in my space, that would be the last time Donald Trump ever did that, I promise you that."

McAuliffe, sources have told The Hill, is “seriously” considering a 2020 presidential bid.

The outgoing governor's term ends this month. Virginia Gov.-elect Ralph Northam (D) is expected to be sworn in this week.

McAuliffe has been a vocal critic of Trump, especially following a white nationalist rally in Charlottesvile, Va., in August that turned violent and resulted in the death of a counterprotester.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Come on Silver, one nice thing about Trump. Like how about declaring war or human trafficking and taking the pedos' assets, leading to many CEOs' stepping down and many senators not running again in congress.

What have you done to stop pedophiles?

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/ ... eep-state/

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Juliet wrote: January 11th, 2018, 9:21 pm Come on Silver, one nice thing about Trump. Like how about declaring war or human trafficking and taking the pedos' assets, leading to many CEOs' stepping down and many senators not running again in congress.

Trump, the narcissist, is always bragging about his performance. Surely that's enough for you. If you want sap, just listen to him.

What have I done to stop pedophiles? I raised my children to be good people and they have extended their goodness to those with whom they come in contact. I have spoken against pedophilia among friends and coworkers. I have begged others to question why sleepy ol' Jeff Sessions hasn't made the dozens of known and easily-named criminals in DC do the perp walk in chains and orange jumpsuit.

You wouldn't happen to have a reference up your sleeve for when the Trump administration took assets from pedos, would ya?

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Silver wrote: January 11th, 2018, 9:45 pm
Juliet wrote: January 11th, 2018, 9:21 pm Come on Silver, one nice thing about Trump. Like how about declaring war or human trafficking and taking the pedos' assets, leading to many CEOs' stepping down and many senators not running again in congress.

Trump, the narcissist, is always bragging about his performance. Surely that's enough for you. If you want sap, just listen to him.

What have I done to stop pedophiles? I raised my children to be good people and they have extended their goodness to those with whom they come in contact. I have spoken against pedophilia among friends and coworkers. I have begged others to question why sleepy ol' Jeff Sessions hasn't made the dozens of known and easily-named criminals in DC do the perp walk in chains and orange jumpsuit.

You wouldn't happen to have a reference up your sleeve for when the Trump administration took assets from pedos, would ya?
His executive order on December 21 had the rats scrambling. Since then we have had lots going on but it isn't reported main stream. We have had CEO's step down, including the CEO of google, we have had several senators say they won't run again, we have what looks to be like incidents of power outages where high profile people are being put on house arrests, we have many flights being turned around and grounded for what appears to be irrational reasons.

Trump is on the right side here. I just wish you could see it like I do.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential ... orruption/

It explicitly outlines politicians in this executive order.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... sed-person
In this story, they turned a plane around on its way to Tokyo, because a person got on the wrong plane. Are you serious? What kind of a reason is that to turn a whole plane around?

Here is our 46 incumbents who won't be running again.
https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_U.S._Co ... on_in_2018

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/27/power-o ... ornia.html Power outage at Disneyland after the executive order is signed'

Strange airport power outages or main lines breaking and shutting down:

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/airpl ... ts-n831246
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/water ... le/2645235

https://steemit.com/conspiracy/@reality ... tor-theory Hillory and McCain possibly wearing house arrest ankle bracelets.

George Soros has massive heart attack on Christmas, claims, "the hand of God has seized me around the neck"
https://www.snopes.com/did-george-soros ... stmas-eve/

Here are some alternative media headlines:
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 83164.html

https://www.infowars.com/qanon-links-re ... ive-order/

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/jero ... -of-qanon/

http://www.someonesbones.com/blog/delta ... -thailand/
Last edited by Juliet on January 12th, 2018, 6:02 am, edited 5 times in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Juliet wrote: January 12th, 2018, 5:40 am

His executive order on December 21 had the rats scrambling. Since then we have had lots going on but it isn't reported main stream. We have had CEO's step down, including the CEO of google, we have had several senators say they won't run again, we have what looks to be like incidents of power outages where high profile people are being put on house arrests, we have many flights being turned around and grounded for what appears to be irrational reasons.

In this story, they turned a plane around on its way to Tokyo, because a person got on the wrong plane. Are you serious? What kind of a reason is that to turn a whole plane around?

Juliet, what will you do when that executive order is used against you? How would you feel if the government used that EO against the members of the Church because they were causing great harm to society by hoarding all their food storage? To allow government to behave like that is to nullify the 4th amendment. It's nothing to rejoice in.

If the people named in the Common Sense article are suspected of something illegal, and they are within the jurisdiction of the US, then prosecute them under laws that already exist. Issuing new EOs does not make America great again.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 5:47 am

Juliet, what will you do when that executive order is used against you? How would you feel if the government used that EO against the members of the Church because they were causing great harm to society by hoarding all their food storage? To allow government to behave like that is to nullify the 4th amendment. It's nothing to rejoice in.

If the people named in the Common Sense article are suspected of something illegal, and they are within the jurisdiction of the US, then prosecute them under laws that already exist. Issuing new EOs does not make America great again.
The executive order is about taking assets from human traffickers, or pedophiles. It won't be used against any members of the church unless they are pedophiles.

"Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption"

Going after assets is just smart. This is much faster and deadlier than prosecuting everyone, and as I have said, we have already had major politicians and CEO's stepping down. People cannot risk allowing their organizations to lose money if they are guilty, so they have to step down. They wouldn't step down otherwise unless proven guilty. Now, anyone who is guilty will step down automatically on their own accord.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Juliet wrote: January 12th, 2018, 5:54 am

The executive order is about taking assets from human traffickers, or pedophiles. It won't be used against any members of the church unless they are pedophiles.

"Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption"

Going after assets is just smart. This is much faster and deadlier than prosecuting everyone, and as I have said, we have already had major politicians and CEO's stepping down. People cannot risk allowing their organizations to lose money if they are guilty, so they have to step down. They wouldn't step down otherwise unless proven guilty. Now, anyone who is guilty will step down automatically on their own accord.
Alright, I didn't word my question in the best way. What will you do when another EO is used against the Church?

Stepping neither proves guilt or relieves anyone of guilt. From my quick glance at that list, I don't think every one of those named are necessarily involved in child abuse. However, one more time, please recognize that you are rejoicing over civilian asset seizures. That practice is an abomination. It robs people of their wealth and their rights. What about due process? Are you certain you want the government to be able to arrest you and take all your assets before a trial?

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 6:51 am

Alright, I didn't word my question in the best way. What will you do when another EO is used against the Church?

Stepping neither proves guilt or relieves anyone of guilt. From my quick glance at that list, I don't think every one of those named are necessarily involved in child abuse. However, one more time, please recognize that you are rejoicing over civilian asset seizures. That practice is an abomination. It robs people of their wealth and their rights. What about due process? Are you certain you want the government to be able to arrest you and take all your assets before a trial?
It says nothing about taking assets unless you are guilty.

The government has had too much power from the beginning of time. Thank God Trump is using it to rescue those who are abused worse than death.

These people involved, it is written in D&C section 1:
And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall be revealed

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Juliet wrote: January 12th, 2018, 9:07 am

The government has had too much power from the beginning of time. Thank God Trump is using it to rescue those who are abused worse than death.

And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall be revealed
I want to sincerely thank you for continuing the conversation, but you must be unaware of the multitude of civil asset seizures that are occurring every day. New police equipment is being financed by the cash seized from law-abiding citizens who were merely suspected of being involved in illegal activity. No trial. No guilty plea. No pronouncement of guilt by a jury of one's peers. Just a seizure. By the police who act as law enforcer, judge and jury in one swift travesty of justice.

You, of course, want to focus on the abuse which is occurring at the hands of monsters. Fair enough. However, the wording of the EO you posted uses the word "determine" not "found guilty by a jury." Sorry, Juliet, but that is against our principles and is not good enough to protect innocent people. Even the Secretary of the Treasury can "determine" if people have been bad. That's ridiculous, but also eye-opening. Can't you see it? The EO gives the government the right to rob individuals and corporations of their wealth without a trial.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 9:22 am

I want to sincerely thank you for continuing the conversation, but you must be unaware of the multitude of civil asset seizures that are occurring every day. New police equipment is being financed by the cash seized from law-abiding citizens who were merely suspected of being involved in illegal activity. No trial. No guilty plea. No pronouncement of guilt by a jury of one's peers. Just a seizure. By the police who act as law enforcer, judge and jury in one swift travesty of justice.

You, of course, want to focus on the abuse which is occurring at the hands of monsters. Fair enough. However, the wording of the EO you posted uses the word "determine" not "found guilty by a jury." Sorry, Juliet, but that is against our principles and is not good enough to protect innocent people. Even the Secretary of the Treasury can "determine" if people have been bad. That's ridiculous, but also eye-opening. Can't you see it? The EO gives the government the right to rob individuals and corporations of their wealth without a trial.
I will join you on stopping the government from unrighteous seizure of assets, that is something we all have a natural right to do. As long as you join me in protecting the children.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Juliet wrote: January 12th, 2018, 9:36 am

I will join you on stopping the government from unrighteous seizure of assets, that is something we all have a natural right to do. As long as you join me in protecting the children.
I will join you. In fact, if you tell me a worthy organization involved in the fight against child abuse, I will send them a donation right now.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Silver wrote: January 12th, 2018, 9:38 am

I will join you. In fact, if you tell me a worthy organization involved in the fight against child abuse, I will send them a donation right now.
That is very generous, thank you.

http://www.shatterthedarkness.net/page34.html
This is headed by Russ Dizdar who is well known for his work for satanic ritual abuse survivors and his work has an investigative unit.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Juliet wrote: January 12th, 2018, 11:15 pm

This is headed by Russ Dizdar who is well known for his work for satanic ritual abuse survivors and his work has an investigative unit.
Donation completed.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Silver wrote: January 13th, 2018, 8:51 am

Donation completed.
You are awesome

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

Juliet wrote: January 13th, 2018, 2:37 pm
Silver wrote: January 13th, 2018, 8:51 am

Donation completed.
You are awesome
Nah. Because I have been given much, I too must give.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

FISA Intelligence document:
https://twitter.com/foxbusiness/status/ ... +272699400

Is this not on your radar?

"The allegations contained in this important intelligence document go to the very foundations of our democracy and they require an immediate release to the public in my opinion."

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

:Condensed for brevity from Silver's current 16 posts:
Silver wrote: January 11th, 2018, 8:21 am Trump, trump trump trumptrump blah Trump.

TRUMP!

Trump trumped trumpy trumps trumtrum Trump. Trumpity Trump trumped Trump blah, sick evil Trump satan-Trump=♥4EVER!

Trump trump, trumpeter-trump trumpy Trump tramp, and Trump frysauce with extra Trump drippings.
Best CGI Maker Programs

Try one of those. They'll let you make your own CGI Trump movies so you could actually make videos that show your Trump creation dismembering stuffed kittens, eating endangered owl eggs, and having hot steamy scenes with a younger Trump. Just imagine:

It'd be like your own little Time Travel Trump Trip To Tantalize your Tastebuds.

Or maybe get counselling. Every KKK member ever born combined probably doesn't have as much hate for Frederick Douglass and MLK as you do for your Trump-etish.