Julie Rowe #49 podcast was removed

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Julie Rowe #49 podcast was removed

Post by AI2.0 »

This was brought up on another thread; Julie Rowe took down her #49 podcast made in Dec 2017 and replaced it. I just found the replacement podcast and it peaked my interest. She and Eric were cryptic about why they took it down, it sounds like they got criticism (Julie was very upset by that, as usual but they both were quite emotional) from their listeners. She insisted that there was nothing wrong with what she said, but that if others were upset, they needed to pray about it and/or they misunderstood her, so whatever she said, she and Eric are not taking it back. It sounds like the podcast was up for about three days before it was taken down.

Did anyone hear the podcast? Does anyone know others who may have heard it? Was it discussed on any other forums? Does anyone know what it was about and why she got a negative response from her listeners--bad enough that they pulled it? Just curious.

mirkwood
captain of 1,000

Re: Julie Rowe #49 podcast was removed

Post by mirkwood »

I thought she had already stopped her podcasts. I would be curious as to the content too.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

mirkwood wrote: January 6th, 2018, 3:50 pm I thought she had already stopped her podcasts. I would be curious as to the content too.
She's been posting them regularly, the latest is today, Jan 6th so I don't think she's stopping. I think the #49 podcast is still out there--I assume if someone downloaded it onto their own device during the 2-3 days it was up, they would have it.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

Inquiring minds would like to know

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

This information pertaining to the original #49 podcast was shared by Ndjili on another thread on the forum;
Apparently in podcast 49, Julie taught multiple mortal probabtions and claimed to have been Seth’s wife in a former life among other things. On AVOW her followers and her detractors all heard the same thing, until Chad Daybell (her master that makes much gain through JR divination) came on and said that people heard it wrong, she didn’t say that, and that she misspoke when trying to put her experiences into words. After that JR followers all started saying that about podcast 49.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47419&start=30

I have listened to some of her podcasts and I heard her make reference to past mortal probations so I know she believes this and I'm not at all surprised if this is what got some of her fans upset. The time I heard it, it was only a short, aside comment--I caught it and then went back to listen again to make sure it was what I heard and it was--but for others, they could easily have missed it.

As for claiming to be Seth's wife--it sure follows the pattern-- What person who believes they lived past lives ever 'remembers' a life when they were married to nameless nobody? They are always someone 'special' in their past lives. ;) Delusions of Grandeur.

BYULAWGUY
captain of 50

She spoke about

Post by BYULAWGUY »

The pre-existence. Her experiences with Lucifer, and how handsome and charming he was. How they were close friends and he approached her with his plan before he pitched it to others. She spoke of how Christ was an Adam on a different world. How she saw Seth. Whether she said she was Seth's wife or viewed Seth from his wife's perspective I can't remember (the later falls more in line of what she claims in her later podcasts)

For the record, I am not a follower of JR or Snuffer (who i met from professional relationships). I have not read VOG or Sosa's book.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

Maybe she meant she was Lucifer’s spiritual twin sister?
Regardless, although I read her first two books, and enjoyed parts of them(I admit, they appealed to my inner last days nerd), I am now ashamed that I listened to such a foolish drama queen.

oklds
captain of 100

Post by oklds »

This is the same screwball who DEMANDED that I show her the 116 at a 'fireside' in Prove in August, then had a fit when I refused. According to her, "It's a shame you don't trust anybody with those." Of course I don't; why would I? And if I did trust anyone, why would I trust her, or anyone in her circle of sleaze?

oklds
captain of 100

Re: She spoke about

Post by oklds »

BYULAWGUY wrote: January 7th, 2018, 11:35 am The pre-existence. Her experiences with Lucifer, and how handsome and charming he was. How they were close friends and he approached her with his plan before he pitched it to others. She spoke of how Christ was an Adam on a different world. How she saw Seth. Whether she said she was Seth's wife or viewed Seth from his wife's perspective I can't remember (the later falls more in line of what she claims in her later podcasts)

For the record, I am not a follower of JR or Snuffer (who i met from professional relationships). I have not read VOG or Sosa's book.
Why on earth does anyone pay attention to this nut at all?

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

BYULAWGUY wrote: January 7th, 2018, 11:35 am The pre-existence. Her experiences with Lucifer, and how handsome and charming he was. How they were close friends and he approached her with his plan before he pitched it to others. She spoke of how Christ was an Adam on a different world. How she saw Seth. Whether she said she was Seth's wife or viewed Seth from his wife's perspective I can't remember (the later falls more in line of what she claims in her later podcasts)

I just finished listening to #43, Condescension. On this podcast she talks about 'remembering' her premortal existence, remembering meeting Heavenly Father, Jesus and her memories of Lucifer and the war in heaven. On this podcast, she didn't go into any detail, just said she remembered these things. At one point, she said she couldn't share more on the podcast, because it wasn't the right place to talk about it. I suspect that this is what happened on #49--she got carried away and started sharing her 'memories'...and she went too far for her audience. Sometimes, when she gets going, she loses her inhibitions and starts weaving quite the story, IMO.

AI2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by AI2.0 »

oklds wrote: January 7th, 2018, 1:50 pm

Why on earth does anyone pay attention to this nut at all?

The saga of Julie Rowe is something we've been following on a nominal basis here on the forum since her first book was published in 2014. She has a following of sorts and regardless of our opinion of her, some people really believe her.
This is the same screwball who DEMANDED that I show her the 116 at a 'fireside' in Prove in August, then had a fit when I refused. According to her, "It's a shame you don't trust anybody with those." Of course I don't; why would I? And if I did trust anyone, why would I trust her, or anyone in her circle of sleaze?
Thanks for sharing your experience in meeting her.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

I just read some comments from her followers regarding the missing podcast—I have to wonder (er..a..cough), are these REAL posters or just Eric and JR writtimg comments to support their evil? I mean seriously NOBODY can be THIS easily deceived can they?

http://julierowe.podomatic.com/

Mcox
captain of 100

Post by Mcox »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: January 8th, 2018, 4:48 pm I just read some comments from her followers regarding the missing podcast—I have to wonder (er..a..cough), are these REAL posters or just Eric and JR writtimg comments to support their evil? I mean seriously NOBODY can be THIS easily deceived can they?

http://julierowe.podomatic.com/
Hahahaha!!! I just clicked on the link! This is rich... podcast #52 Memories from Joseph to Moses. Hahahah!
“Julie shares memories she has been given from the book of life, from Joseph of Egypt to Moses and Aaron. Through her accounts she shares her interesting perspective through the eyes of their children and wives.”
Are you even kidding me!!!

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

But wait! There's more.

#50 - Truth

Eric and Julie discuss the nature of truth, and the idea that all truth is not currently understood in a single place, or held by an single organization.

Joseph Smith Understood much truth, and tried to teach what he could, but was met with resistance by those in the church.

There are many who oppose and resist truth, and there are many who seek the truth and don't know where to find it. The Holy Ghost will confirm the truthfulness of all things.

Eric's blog can be found at www.doctrinalessays.blogspot.com

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

Silver wrote: January 8th, 2018, 8:40 pm But wait! There's more.

#50 - Truth

Eric and Julie discuss the nature of truth, and the idea that all truth is not currently understood in a single place, or held by an single organization.

Joseph Smith Understood much truth, and tried to teach what he could, but was met with resistance by those in the church.

There are many who oppose and resist truth, and there are many who seek the truth and don't know where to find it. The Holy Ghost will confirm the truthfulness of all things.

In his blog, Eric has a blog post (Attaining Terrestrial Glory) where he tries to reason why he teaches "truths" that are not in the scriptures.

As an example of such a truth, he mentions multiple probations:
Oh, to hear about the higher laws from a pulpit of the church I know is true, but is consigned to teach at the level of its milk-drinking members. Oh, to hear of total consecration to God and his children! Oh, to have an ordained office holding servant of the Lord witness and instruct on matters pertaining to the Higher laws of the gospel, celestial marriage; multiple probations, eternal progression, and spiritual advancement beyond the Telestial world; spiritual warfare and how to properly combat the adversary; and the true power of creation, among many other truths we do not now understand.

capctr
captain of 100

Post by capctr »

Looks like Eric is TRYING to channel NEPHI...must be one of his “past probations”(oh, brother).

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

inho wrote: January 8th, 2018, 11:24 pm
Silver wrote: January 8th, 2018, 8:40 pm But wait! There's more.

#50 - Truth

In his blog, Eric has a blog post (Attaining Terrestrial Glory) where he tries to reason why he teaches "truths" that are not in the scriptures.

As an example of such a truth, he mentions multiple probations:
Oh, to hear about the higher laws from a pulpit of the church I know is true, but is consigned to teach at the level of its milk-drinking members. Oh, to hear of total consecration to God and his children! Oh, to have an ordained office holding servant of the Lord witness and instruct on matters pertaining to the Higher laws of the gospel, celestial marriage; multiple probations, eternal progression, and spiritual advancement beyond the Telestial world; spiritual warfare and how to properly combat the adversary; and the true power of creation, among many other truths we do not now understand.
Didn't I read that Snuffer is also teaching multiple probations? So is alaris a follower of Julie or Snuffer, or both?

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

ok, folks, time to face it: when Julie fell off the wagon, she hit her head hard.

I do feel sorry for her and her family. This type of journey doesn't end well.

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

Is the Earthquake still imminent? It's been a while and the elections came and went without one.
Speaking of false prophets, has Sosa chimed in regarding his failed presidential prophecies??

evejaa
captain of 50

Post by evejaa »

I think so the talk will go down, they have added a new #49. They start by explaining why they took the first #49 down.

And yes she made a new prediction about the earthquake in podcast #60, she says this May, 2018. But later she state, well maybe this spring or next spring, but in a spring for sure.

GrandmaSilencer
captain of 50

Post by GrandmaSilencer »

oklds wrote: January 7th, 2018, 1:47 pm This is the same screwball who DEMANDED that I show her the 116 at a 'fireside' in Prove in August, then had a fit when I refused. According to her, "It's a shame you don't trust anybody with those." Of course I don't; why would I? And if I did trust anyone, why would I trust her, or anyone in her circle of sleaze?
I just joined this site JUST so I could ask this question (lol): What is "the 116"?

inho
captain of 1,000

Post by inho »

GrandmaSilencer wrote: February 25th, 2018, 3:48 pm
oklds wrote: January 7th, 2018, 1:47 pm This is the same screwball who DEMANDED that I show her the 116 at a 'fireside' in Prove in August, then had a fit when I refused. According to her, "It's a shame you don't trust anybody with those." Of course I don't; why would I? And if I did trust anyone, why would I trust her, or anyone in her circle of sleaze?
I just joined this site JUST so I could ask this question (lol): What is "the 116"?
Let me answer in the behalf of oklds who you are quoting. Are you familiar with the translation process of the Book of Mormon? Are you familiar with the story of lost 116 pages?
If you are, then you might want to take look into this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46361
That will explain you what oklds is referring to.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

shadow wrote: January 9th, 2018, 10:57 am Is the Earthquake still imminent? It's been a while and the elections came and went without one.
Speaking of false prophets, has Sosa chimed in regarding his failed presidential prophecies??
I must have missed that. What was his election prediction?

shadow
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by shadow »

DesertWonderer2 wrote: February 26th, 2018, 10:11 am
shadow wrote: January 9th, 2018, 10:57 am Is the Earthquake still imminent? It's been a while and the elections came and went without one.
That Obama would be the last president. Because of social unrest, he'd declare martial law and cancel the elections.

It's almost entertaining that people still follow and believe Sosa, Rowe and other false prophets. Instead of admitting they were following false prophets when these predictions didn't happen, I firmly believe pride keeps them in their false paths. Admitting one is wrong is hard to do so the hole they dig gets deeper and deeper until they lose all light and can't see straight. Snuffer followers are the fasted and deepest hole diggers I've seen, but Rowe and Sosa followers hold their own when it comes to placing themselves in holes.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

shadow wrote: February 26th, 2018, 10:27 am
DesertWonderer2 wrote: February 26th, 2018, 10:11 am
That Obama would be the last president. Because of social unrest, he'd declare martial law and cancel the elections.

It's almost entertaining that people still follow and believe Sosa, Rowe and other false prophets. Instead of admitting they were following false prophets when these predictions didn't happen, I firmly believe pride keeps them in their false paths. Admitting one is wrong is hard to do so the hole they dig gets deeper and deeper until they lose all light and can't see straight. Snuffer followers are the fasted and deepest hole diggers I've seen, but Rowe and Sosa followers hold their own when it comes to placing themselves in holes.
The mental gymnastics and intellectual dishonesty they go through to justify JR/Sosa’s etc...failed prophecies is pretty amazing.

One of her followers documented with me exactly what she had said in one of her events bc they were there in person. When that prophecy did not come to pass when she said it would, she must have taken heat from her followers bc her response was that her followers heard her wrong. She blamed her followers, not her failed prediction! When I challenged this person about the failed prediction, they parroted what JR told them: they had heard it wrong. What she really said was something else. Wow!
Last edited by DesertWonderer2 on February 26th, 2018, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.