Hatch to Retire - Possible Senator Romney?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Michelle
captain of 1,000

Re: Hatch to Retire - Possible Senator Romney?

Post by Michelle »

Arenera wrote: February 14th, 2018, 8:51 am
Michelle wrote: February 14th, 2018, 8:26 am
BrianM wrote: January 4th, 2018, 9:54 pm
Arenera wrote: January 2nd, 2018, 1:41 pm
Romney is so popular at LDSFF, he is sure to win in a landslide.
If true (that "Romney is so popular at LDSFF") it's very unfortunate. Romney is not a friend of Liberty; there are few in politics who are.

What percentage of his life has Romney even lived IN Utah? And yet he'll come here, run for Senator knowing that he will most likely win.

And the cycle of unconstitutional anti-liberty politics will continue in Utah and elsewhere.
Come, all ye lovers of liberty, break the oppressor’s rod, loose the iron grasp of mobocracy, and bring to condign punishment all those who trample under foot the glorious Constitution and the people’s rights.
( Source: Joseph Smith, History of the Church 6:499 )
I agree.

If Trump is so popular on LDSFF why does Arenera feel the need to campaign for him here? There seem to be plenty of posters willing to correct her.

I think she is misguided in her statement, or maybe just hoping to influence those who might be persuaded by popularity. Hopefully not too many on this site are so shallow as to find that a compelling argument.
This is a Romney thread. I don't like Trump. I also know that Romney is not popular on LDSFF.

Shallow blonds have a right to vote for who they like, don't you think? This also gives the Constitution people the opportunity to post on what they mean by supporting the Constitution. Lundbaek posted in another thread that he bore testimony, the bishop didn't like it and others looked at him strangely.

So how do you present the message so people understand and are influenced properly?
Oops. Thanks for catching my typo. I meant Romney.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Mitt Romney plans, then abruptly cancels online launch of U.S. Senate campaign

Source
SALT LAKE CITY — Mitt Romney abruptly canceled the online launch of his U.S. Senate campaign scheduled for Thursday, citing the deadly shooting at a Florida school Wednesday.

"As a father and grandfather, my heart aches for the victims of today’s tragic events. My prayers go out to all of the families and loved ones affected by this senseless act of violence," he tweeted.

"Out of respect for the victims and their families, I will not be making an announcement tomorrow about the Senate race."

Romney didn't say when he would reschedule what was to be a video message announcing his candidacy.

The 2012 GOP presidential nominee planned to make an "all-digital" announcement, said Romney's longtime supporter Kirk Jowers, adding many candidates are choosing that route because that's how voters get their news.

"It kind of allows everyone to a part of it, whereas the more traditional way, it feels a little more confining," he said.

Romney is scheduled to be the keynote speaker at the Utah County Republican Party's Lincoln Day Dinner in Provo on Friday.

Utah’s adopted favorite son would become the instant front-runner to replace retiring Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, when gets into the race.

Since telling the Deseret News a year ago this month that he was leaving the door open for another run for political office, Romney has been coy about his future. Speculation that he would run amped up after Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, announced his retirement in early January.

Romney, 70, has not faced the media during that time, and has deflected questions about running when reporters have caught up to him. He spoke at two conventions in Salt Lake City last month but didn't address or joked about the lingering question. His commentary on political issues, including criticizing President Donald Trump, has come via Twitter or Facebook.

Utah House Speaker Greg Hughes, R-Draper, an ardent Trump supporter, said he and Romney talked last fall and he supports his candidacy. He said government doesn't work well when there's infighting.

"I'd like to hear from Mitt how do we navigate things like that given that nobody's perfect and there's criticism we can all have for elected officials," he said.

Hughes said Romney expressed "strong desire" to work with Trump to get things done.

"My comfort level really rose as we discussed that," he said.

Romney, who spent much of his professional life in Massachusetts, where he served as governor, is best known in Utah for turning around the scandal-ridden 2002 Winter Games in Salt Lake City. He now lives in an upscale neighborhood in Holladay.

Democratic Salt Lake County Councilwoman Jenny Wilson has been campaigning for Hatch’s seat since last summer. Democrat Mitchell Vice and Libertarian Craig Bowden are also running.

"I frankly don't understand the arms-length approach. I think Utahns deserve somebody who is willing to engage," said Wilson, who started campaigning last June.

Wilson, who earlier chided Romney about which state he would declare his candidacy from, said she jumped into the race not knowing who she would face or the odds of winning because Utahns' voices aren't being heard.

"Utah families deserve a Utahn as their senator, not a Massachusetts governor who thinks of our state as his vacation home," she said.

Jowers said the notion that Romney isn't a Utahn is "hilarious" and that he's "obviously a fixture" in the state going back to childhood visits, college and the Olympics.

"Rommey is not an ousdier to Utah. His whole life has been tied to Utah," he said.

Utah Republican Party Chairman Rob Anderson said it didn't to matter to voters in New York that Hilary Clinton ran for Senate there nor did they seem unhappy with their representation.

"If he meets the criteria, he should be allowed to run," he said.

But Anderson said he's a "little disappointed" that other GOP candidates feel like they can't run because of the organization and clout Romney brings to the campaign. Romney has deep pockets and vast fundraising network.

That apparently hasn't dissuaded everyone, at least from thinking about it.

Republican State Auditor John Dougall said he's seriously considering running for the seat. He told U.S. News he's driven by "the importance of having a conversation rather than a coronation."

Dougall did not return messages left by the Deseret News.

"We need to talk about what we want our U.S. senator to be rather than talk about who it should be," Dougall said. "And as an auditor, I know that single-source bidding is no way to do business."

Senate President Wayne Niederhauser, R-Sandy, said he considers Dougall a good friend from the days they served together in the Legislature. But he said taking on Romney won't be easy.

"I just think it's a big challenge. Romney's name and approval rating is going to be very high," Niederhauser said.

Still, he said "it's good for everybody, bar none," to face competition.

Sen. Dan Hemmert, R-Orem, who was behind an online petition encouraging Romney to get in the Senate race, also said the race will benefit from additional GOP candidates.

"Now, I think Romney would win," he said. "But I think our election process works better with people running."

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Mitt Romney has faced years of accusations that he’s flip-flopped on various issues. One issue where Romney has clearly changed his position is abortion.

We should note that the Flip-O-Meter rates politicians' consistency on particular topics from No Flip to Full Flop. The meter is not intended to pass judgment on their decisions to change their minds. It’s simply gauging whether they did.

First, we’ll look at some of the things Romney said earlier in his career about abortion, when he was waging a losing bid for a U.S. Senate seat in Massachusetts and winning the governorship a few years later.

Here are two of the clearest statements of his position.

• In a debate during his 1994 race against Democratic Sen. Edward Kennedy, Romney said, "I believe that abortion should be safe and legal in this country." Referring to the 1973 Supreme Court decision that made abortion legal in every state, Romney added, "I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years, it should be sustained and supported. And I sustain and support that law and support the right of a woman to make that choice."

• In his 2002 campaign for governor, Romney said during a debate, "I will preserve and protect a woman's right to choose and am devoted and dedicated to honoring my word in that regard."

We believe that these two comments -- made in highly public forums and eight years apart -- represent pretty solid evidence that Romney was an abortion-rights supporter during that phase of his political career. (A few other media sources that provide a detailed accounting of the nuances of Romney’s abortion views can be found here and here.)

What about Romney’s views today? Romney wrote a June 18, 2011, op-ed in the conservative National Review that lays out his abortion views in detail.

"I am pro-life and believe that abortion should be limited to only instances of rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother. I support the reversal of Roe v. Wade, because it is bad law and bad medicine. Roe was a misguided ruling that was a result of a small group of activist federal judges legislating from the bench. I support the Hyde Amendment, which broadly bars the use of federal funds for abortions. And as president, I will support efforts to prohibit federal funding for any organization like Planned Parenthood, which primarily performs abortions or offers abortion-related services.

And then in the previous post:

SALT LAKE CITY — Mitt Romney abruptly canceled the online launch of his U.S. Senate campaign scheduled for Thursday, citing the deadly shooting at a Florida school Wednesday.

"As a father and grandfather, my heart aches for the victims of today’s tragic events. My prayers go out to all of the families and loved ones affected by this senseless act of violence," he tweeted.

"Out of respect for the victims and their families, I will not be making an announcement tomorrow about the Senate race."

Funny how it is in todays society if a person or people or students that can speak and be heard, get shot up and killed and maimed, we go all out to show how " politically compassionate and respectful " we are. But meanwhile the butchery of the silent innocent that have no voice continues unabated. Oh the hypocrisy and pride of our nation.

And again l VEHEMENTLY take exception to the " except in cases of rape incest" and " to save the life of the mother"....

So Romney is now against abortion except in the above stated cases. And just in the above stated cases that still makes him an accomplice to the murder of innocent IMO.

And again any mother that would consent to the taking of her child's life for those above reasons makes her a murderer also.IMO

Tell me who is more innocent those 17 teenagers killed yesterday or those in the womb, that have absolutely no voice......

So no, flip flopping political Romney would and will never get my vote.
Why can't a man of Sterling integrity be found, one that has not enriched himself by legal fraud. A poor man who's integrity is beyond reproach. A man who will truly stand by the truth and his righteous convictions in spite of all hell and lobbyists and secret bribery and secret wheeling and dealing....

Dream dream dream

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Men of sterling integrity who will truly stand by the truth and righteous convictions in spite of all hell and lobbyists and secret bribery and secret wheeling and dealing are out there. Such men have run for legislative offices in Utah. How many of you realize that Brian was one of them, a candidate for the state legislature, as I recall. I believe most voters knew very little truth about them. Many were marginalized by the Democrat and Republican parties and/or by the news media. And when the votes were counted, it was apparent that they were not what most Utah voters wanted.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

lundbaek wrote: February 15th, 2018, 9:47 am Men of sterling integrity who will truly stand by the truth and righteous convictions in spite of all hell and lobbyists and secret bribery and secret wheeling and dealing are out there. Such men have run for legislative offices in Utah. How many of you realize that Brian was one of them, a candidate for the state legislature, as I recall. I believe most voters knew very little truth about them. Many were marginalized by the Democrat and Republican parties and/or by the news media. And when the votes were counted, it was apparent that they were not what most Utah voters wanted.
I had a relative that served in the Utah Legislature for 18 years. Church leadership encouraged him.

If you want to play the game and serve, you most likely will need to be a republican or a democrat.

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Chris Matthews: “Would the day that Roe v. Wade is repealed be a good day for America?”
Mitt Romney: “Absolutely.” -- 5/3/07 at Republican debate at Simi Valley, CA

Mitt has never supported abortion personally. That many years ago he struggled to equate the principles of free agency with legislating what a woman could choose to do, did not ever mean he favoured abortion. For years now he has actively declared that the rights of the baby to life overrule any rights of free agency of the mother.
Mitt takes the doctrine of free agency seriously, it is a fine line when political decisions on matters affecting others are required. Mitt was not a dictator in Massachusetts, his was not the sole decision making voice... many others had input, influence and rights of opinion which determined policies.
“Every piece of legislation which came to my desk in the coming years as the governor, I came down on the side of preserving the sanctity of life.” -- Mitt Romney 12/16/07 on Meet the Press

Summary: Mitt Romney on Abortion and Stem Cell Research
November 7th, 2010
• Life begins at conception.
• Roe v Wade should be immediately overturned so that states can decide abortion laws.
• Supports the ban on partial birth abortions.
• Should eventually have a constitutional amendment protecting lives of the unborn.
• Federal money should not be used to support abortions.
• Embryo-destructive research should not be supported by taxpayer money.
• Cloning of human embryos is morally wrong.
• Supports using scientific techniques that can produce equivalent research without destroying or cloning embryos.

Mitt Romney on Abortion as Taking a Human Life:
“Abortion is taking human life. There’s no question but that human life begins when all the DNA is there necessary for cells to divide and become a human being. Is it alive? Yes. Is it human? Yes. And, therefore, when we abort a fetus, we are taking a life at its infancy, at its very, very beginning roots, and a civilized society, I believe, respects the sanctity of human life.”
-- 2/18/07 on “This Week” with George Stephanopolous

Mitt believes that life begins at conception and wishes that the laws of our nation reflected that view. But while the nation remains so divided, he believes that the right next step is for the Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade – a case of blatant judicial activism that took a decision that should be left to the people and placed it in the hands of unelected judges. With Roe overturned, states will be empowered through the democratic process to determine their own abortion laws and not have them dictated by judicial mandate.
Mitt Romney on When Life Begins:
“I believe from a political perspective that life begins at conception. I don’t pretend to know, if you will, from a theological standpoint when life begins. I’d committed to the people of Massachusetts that I would not change the laws one way or the other, and I honoured that commitment. But each law that was brought to my desk attempted to expand abortion rights and, in each case, I vetoed that effort. I also promoted abstinence education in our schools. I vetoed an effort, for instance, to give young women a morning after pill who did not have prescriptions. So I took action to preserve the sanctity of life.” -- 2/16/07 on Meet the Press

Mitt Romney on Abortion / Stem Cell Research
When confronted with the issue of stem cell research as governor of Massachusetts, Mitt Romney chose to support life by vetoing a bill that would have allowed the cloning of human embryos.

On January 24, 2011 Governor Romney issued the following statement on the March for Life in Washington, DC:
“In great number, men and women from across our country are gathered today on the Mall in Washington in the cause of defending the rights of the unborn. All of them are marching today in the spirit of compassion and mercy, and I share their commitment to laws that protect the innocent and uphold a culture of life.”

By Mitt Romney http://www.mittromney.com/news
"I am pro-life and believe that abortion should be limited to only instances of rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother.I support the reversal of Roe v. Wade, because it is bad law and bad medicine. Roe was a misguided ruling that was a result of a small group of activist federal judges legislating from the bench.
I support the Hyde Amendment, which broadly bars the use of federal funds for abortions. I will support efforts to prohibit federal funding for any organization like Planned Parenthood, which primarily performs abortions or offers abortion-related services. I will reinstate the Mexico City Policy to ensure that nongovernmental organizations that receive funding from America refrain from performing or promoting abortion services, as a method of family planning, in other countries. This includes ending American funding for any United Nations or other foreign assistance program that promotes or performs abortions on women around the world. I will advocate for and support a Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act to protect unborn children who are capable of feeling pain from abortion. And perhaps most importantly, I will only appoint judges who adhere to the Constitution and the laws as they are written, not as they want them to be written.
As much as I share the goals of the Susan B. Anthony List, its well-meaning pledge is overly broad and would have unintended consequences. That is why I could not sign it. It is one thing to end federal funding for an organization like Planned Parenthood; it is entirely another to end all federal funding for thousands of hospitals across America. "

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

""""""""I am pro-life and believe that abortion should be limited to only instances of rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother."""""

That exception right there makes all of the other " pro life " comments moot. That is the little/big crack in the door that opens up to most abortions... within our extended circle of family and friends there has been some pressure by MD's to abort the unborn and the favorite excuse is to scare the hell out of the mother to be, because either the baby is a deformed monstrosity , or YOUR GOING TO DIE if you continue with this pregnancy. Yet everytime times things went just fine with mother and child. So makes you wonder how many are murdered just because of fear. And how many are murdered because of shame. But really what does it matter, there is no justification for it under any circumstance/excuse period. Neither for the three above exception either.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

simpleton wrote: February 15th, 2018, 11:29 pm """"""""I am pro-life and believe that abortion should be limited to only instances of rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother."""""

That exception right there makes all of the other " pro life " comments moot. That is the little/big crack in the door that opens up to most abortions... within our extended circle of family and friends there has been some pressure by MD's to abort the unborn and the favorite excuse is to scare the hell out of the mother to be, because either the baby is a deformed monstrosity , or YOUR GOING TO DIE if you continue with this pregnancy. Yet everytime times things went just fine with mother and child. So makes you wonder how many are murdered just because of fear. And how many are murdered because of shame. But really what does it matter, there is no justification for it under any circumstance/excuse period. Neither for the three above exception either.
Actually your asterisks are the position of the Church. Viability of the fetus is another one. Check with President Nelson.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Actually your asterisks are the position of the Church. Viability of the fetus is another one. Check with President Nelson.
Care to enlighten us Arenera?

How does Evan feel about this issue?

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Arenera wrote: February 16th, 2018, 12:08 am
simpleton wrote: February 15th, 2018, 11:29 pm """"""""I am pro-life and believe that abortion should be limited to only instances of rape, incest, or to save the life of the mother."""""

Well as you can tell I very much completely disagree with the position of the church on that. I think it is an evil that has crept in.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Mitt Romney launches U.S. Senate campaign in video praising Utahns, criticizing federal dysfunction

Source

Utah is excited, but not LDSFF.

DesertWonderer2
captain of 1,000

Post by DesertWonderer2 »

He will win but it will be w/o my vote.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Mitt Romney announces bid for U.S. Senate in Utah
by Adam Edelman

Mitt Romney, the GOP’s presidential candidate in 2012 and a former governor of Massachusetts, announced Friday that he would run for U.S. Senate in Utah.
“I have decided to run for United States Senate because I believe I can help bring Utah’s values and Utah’s lessons to Washington,” Romney said in a video announcing his bid.
“Given all that America faces, we feel that this is the right time for me to serve our state and our country,” he said.
Romney pointed to Utah's balanced budget and trade surplus as examples of the state's strengths, comparing them with Washington's debt and trade deficit.
“Utah has a lot to teach the politicians in Washington,” Romney said.
Romney, an outspoken critic of President Donald Trump, also appeared to take some veiled shots at the commander in chief, drawing distinctions between attitudes in his state on immigration and Trump's hardline policy proposals as well as noting a difference in the tone of conversation.
“Utah welcomes legal immigrants from around the world,” Romney said. “Washington sends immigrants a message of exclusion.”
“And on Utah’s Capitol Hill, people treat one another with respect,” he added.

Romney’s announcement had been widely expected. He was originally scheduled to make an announcement about the the Senate race on Thursday, but postponed it after the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, on Wednesday.
Last month, some of his top advisers met to plot out his next steps, including hiring staff and potentially planning a drive to gather signatures so that he can qualify for the ballot.
Romney, who grew up in Michigan and served as governor of Massachusetts, has a home in Utah and deep ties to the state, including through his Mormon faith. He was credited with rescuing the troubled 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, and he has a network of well-placed political supporters in the state.

Mitt Romney plans run for Utah Senate seat
The Senate seat Romney, who will be 71 next month, is running for is currently held by Sen. Orrin Hatch, who announced last month that he will not seek election to an eighth term.
If Romney, an outspoken Trump critic, were to win the seat, he could become a powerful foe of the White House in the Senate GOP caucus. However, a Romney confidante told NBC News last month it is unlikely he would take that approach.
The relationship between the last two Republican presidential nominees, however, has ranged from caustic to barely cordial over the course of Trump's political career. During the 2016 GOP primary, Romney called Trump a "phony" and a "fraud" and said the future president was "playing the members of the American public for suckers."
Utah leans heavily Republican, but has not been friendly to Trump. He came in third in the state's GOP caucuses in 2016. And in the general election, more than 20 percent of Utah residents opted to vote for former CIA officer Evan McMullin, who ran as an independent, anti-Trump protest candidate.
Polls show Romney would start his Senate campaign as the overwhelming favorite in the race. He led 64 percent to 19 percent over Democrat Jenny Wilson in a survey released by The Salt Lake Tribune and the University of Utah Hinckley Institute for Politics last month.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

“Utah welcomes legal immigrants from around the world,” Romney said. “Washington sends immigrants a message of exclusion.”
First, are there any opinion polls to prove this or is he just speaking of the elite in Utah?

Also, ever notice the elite never take in any migrants in their exclusive neighborhoods? Weird, isn't it?

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Arenera wrote: February 16th, 2018, 7:44 am Mitt Romney launches U.S. Senate campaign in video praising Utahns, criticizing federal dysfunction

Source

Utah is excited, but not LDSFF.
The people in the "great and spacious buildings" are also excited.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Speaker Paul D. Ryan, Mr. Romney’s running mate in 2012, endorsed him in a statement on Friday, saying, “Our party and our country are always better off when Mitt is engaged.”

Source

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

In case Mitt needs a campaign song. And check out the costume at 47 seconds - perfect!

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Very simply, Mitt is playing the role of a carpetbagger. He has never lived in Utah as a Utah citizen as far as I know, unless he achieved this temporarily during the Winter Olympics.

Utah is perfectly capable of fielding excellent candidates who have spent a good part of their lives here and would take Utah's interests to heart in the Senate. We don't need an outsider coming in to the state to take over this office, primarily so he can keep politically active and add another item to his life-to-do-list, which already includes being a Presidential Candidate and getting rich.

If Mitt wants/needs to become a Senator, he should stick to his home states: Massachusetts/Michigan, and stay out of the Utah Senate race. Being LDS is not enough, in my view, to qualify an outsider to represent us in the Senate.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

larsenb wrote: February 16th, 2018, 11:46 am Very simply, Mitt is playing the role of a carpetbagger. He has never lived in Utah as a Utah citizen as far as I know, unless he achieved this temporarily during the Winter Olympics.

Utah is perfectly capable of fielding excellent candidates who have spent a good part of their lives here and would take Utah's interests to heart in the Senate. We don't need an outsider coming in to the state to take over this office, primarily so he can keep politically active and add another item to his life-to-do-list, which already includes being a Presidential Candidate and getting rich.

If Mitt wants/needs to become a Senator, he should stick to his home states: Massachusetts/Michigan, and stay out of the Utah Senate race. Being LDS is not enough, in my view, to qualify an outsider to represent us in the Senate.
He lives in Utah. If a person thinks they have what it takes to be a senator, they certainly can run. Wilson sits around 27%, so you need a good story.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Arenera wrote: February 16th, 2018, 11:55 am
larsenb wrote: February 16th, 2018, 11:46 am Very simply, Mitt is playing the role of a carpetbagger. He has never lived in Utah as a Utah citizen as far as I know, unless he achieved this temporarily during the Winter Olympics.

He lives in Utah. If a person thinks they have what it takes to be a senator, they certainly can run. Wilson sits around 27%, so you need a good story.
He apparently does . . . in Park City, where he bought a condo about 3 years ago, to my understanding. This is called 'positioning'. Still very much carpetbagging, in my view. Ask yourself, out of his entire 70 year life, how much of that has he been a citizen/resident of Utah, 2 years?? (the waiting time to become a Utah resident is 12 months). Though you could add to this part of the time he spent as a student at BYU.

According to Wikipedia, Romney only changed his Twitter location from Massachusetts to Holladay, Utah on January 2, 2018.

I personally want someone who has had Utah's interests at heart for the better part of their life. I don't want to contribute to enabling Romney's resume check-off list.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Hey, remember Mitt and the pornography issue???

https://www.counterpunch.org/2007/12/20 ... nographer/

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

larsenb wrote: February 16th, 2018, 12:16 pm
Arenera wrote: February 16th, 2018, 11:55 am

He apparently does . . . in Park City, where he bought a condo about 3 years ago, to my understanding. This is called 'positioning'. Still very much carpetbagging, in my view. Ask yourself, out of his entire 70 year life, how much of that has he been a citizen/resident of Utah, 2 years?? (the waiting time to become a Utah resident is 12 months). Though you could add to this part of the time he spent as a student at BYU.

According to Wikipedia, Romney only changed his Twitter location from Massachusetts to Holladay, Utah on January 2, 2018.

I personally want someone who has had Utah's interests at heart for the better part of their life. I don't want to contribute to enabling Romney's resume check-off list.
Hey, how much is a Twitter? What square footage can you get? I may need to try that!

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Romney hit the ground running yesterday, meeting with Utahns in different places.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Arenera wrote: February 17th, 2018, 11:16 am Romney hit the ground running yesterday, meeting with Utahns in different places.
I would imagine him being more a Walker. :P