A lost tribes of Israel Christmas

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Darren
captain of 1,000

A lost tribes of Israel Christmas

Post by Darren »

Christmas is the Catholic Assembly cover-up of the Pagan celebration of Weihnachten, the time of the year that Odin told the people of Scandinavia to review and celebrate their successes of the past year and to make goals for the New Year. Odin is remembered in the character of Santa. Odin is shown to be the resurrected Jesus Christ in the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel, wherein He gave to them the purpose of the Law.
http://198.209.246.173/wit/fatherchristmas.mp3

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Re: A lost tribes of Israel Christmas

Post by tribrac »

I am always excited to see your posts Darren.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Darren wrote: December 19th, 2017, 8:40 am Christmas is the Catholic Assembly cover-up of the Pagan celebration of Weihnachten, the time of the year that Odin told the people of Scandinavia to review and celebrate their successes of the past year and to make goals for the New Year. Odin is remembered in the character of Santa. Odin is shown to be the resurrected Jesus Christ in the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel, wherein He gave to them the purpose of the Law.
http://198.209.246.173/wit/fatherchristmas.mp3

So you pray to oden now?

Our savior is not Santa.

The story of our savior birth. The miracles of his birth and teachings that go with his birth of the wise men giving him gifts are wonderful teachings.

The tradition of lies about a imaginary man who is all knowing and powerful and is our judge. Is a false golden calf like Idol and wrong.

Now I believe that if you don’t lie about Santa are upfront and truthful about it. And want to liken Santa to Christ it’s makes it kinda better then the flat out lie.
But it’s at best a distraction from what’s really important. Celebrating Christ birth and life.

I know all the arguments about st. Nick and oden and bla bla bla. But the proof is in the pudding.

Christmas which up tell resontly was Christ centered by all who celebrated it. When Santa came on the scene it went from celebrating Christs birth to a very worldly consumer driven holiday Xmas. It went to celebrating a imaginary man from the North Pole. Who people say is st. Nicolas and occasionally mentioning Christ

But how did Christ’s birth get taken over by celebrating st. Nick.

Satan. He is Wanting the world to
1 be worldly.
2 be distract from Christ in anyways he can.
3 have parents lie to children and confuse them.
4 teach them to want worldly things that they receive through someone other then Christ or quite often other then the giver of the gift.

Tis the season of Santa. Of going into debt for worldliness.

It should be the season to remember our savior without the worldly distractions that he himself teaches against.

I’m glad that st Nicolas did some kind things in the past. It would be cool if people celibated what he did. We could even all get together to do that on specific day. Not Christ’s celebrated birth day. But a some other day.

But that is not what is the case. The case is that Satan has used Christmas as a day of distracting people in anyway he can from remembering Christ at all.

For that reason me and my family try our best to counter Satan’s work and only teach of Christ on his celebrated birth day.

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

When the lost tribes of Israel share their Scriptures with you, then you will see another perspective, and testimony to counteract the false teachings that have made there way into the once true culture of the Lord's Society.

Odin is Jesus. This I know.

And I pray only to Jesus even though his real name was Joshua pronounced Yahushua.

Knowing the true story of Odin being the resurrected Jesus makes Modern Christmas so wonderful as if it were possible to see ancient society from the eyes of those Israelites living on the Island of Fyn before the 8th Century A.D., away from the influences of Babylon, and living the gospel in its purity as they received it from their Lord and God.

Instead as it is today, not lived by a wicked culture, in its purity:
"23 Verily, verily, I say unto you, darkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people, and all flesh has become corrupt before my face.
24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth ...
26 First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me ..."
Doctrine and Covenants 112

God Bless,
Darren

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Where are those scriptures of the lost tribes you speak of?

Where in scripture or teachings of any modern prophet is it proclaimed that oden is Christ?

How do you know those scripture of the lost tribes when they are yet to be shared/ canonized?

To me it seems your going way out on a limb trying to make connections where they do not exists.

The pegan/Scandinavian Viking religion was a very violent religion. A religion that I cannot see being very rooted in the teachings of Christ. They were a very warlike people. More like the description of the gadianton laminate people then that of the nephites.

Not one to be celebrated But to be used as an example of what happens when wickedness abounds.

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

The Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel are not canonized as such. But with the Internet making them available as the "Culture" of the Law Religion of our Ancestors, there is much to be found and to be benefited from by understanding them.

In the Orthodoxy based world we find ourselves in now, the thinking from the University is that what Odin gave us is based on mostly Fairy Tales. Even though the Mormon Genealogy Records prove the existence and life of him and his people.

I stand as a witness of the existence of the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel and the testimony that those Scriptures contain, that Jesus went to the lost tribes of Israel living in Northern Europe and gave to them the Law and Kingdom of God on the Earth, to be available to the Elders today in their efforts to save the Constitution and prepare the way for the return of Zion, and the lost tribes.

There are other witnesses, i.e. Cleon Skousen who said in front of me how happy he was to have access to the study guide that contained the story of the visit of Jesus to our Nordic ancestors.

These books with the Scripture records have been publicly available since 1976 and the author has been well known, by name by more than one prophet of the Church and other Church Leaders. He is still alive today and a member in good standing, as am I also.

I know that Odin is the same Jesus of Nazareth, after being resurrected and guiding most of the members of the church to move to Scandinavia before the year 43 A.D.

And I am helping in the effort to save the Constitution with that knowledge of the basis of our Free Society.

Doubters have much less custom and culture to base this saving of the Constitution upon.

God Bless,
Darren

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Isn't it maravelous how life and its details are so messy and not rigidly ordered...?

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Darren wrote: December 20th, 2017, 7:27 am The Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel are not canonized as such. But with the Internet making them available as the "Culture" of the Law Religion of our Ancestors, there is much to be found and to be benefited from by understanding them.

In the Orthodoxy based world we find ourselves in now, the thinking from the University is that what Odin gave us is based on mostly Fairy Tales. Even though the Mormon Genealogy Records prove the existence and life of him and his people.

I stand as a witness of the existence of the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel and the testimony that those Scriptures contain, that Jesus went to the lost tribes of Israel living in Northern Europe and gave to them the Law and Kingdom of God on the Earth, to be available to the Elders today in their efforts to save the Constitution and prepare the way for the return of Zion, and the lost tribes.

There are other witnesses, i.e. Cleon Skousen who said in front of me how happy he was to have access to the study guide that contained the story of the visit of Jesus to our Nordic ancestors.

These books with the Scripture records have been publicly available since 1976 and the author has been well known, by name by more than one prophet of the Church and other Church Leaders. He is still alive today and a member in good standing, as am I also.

I know that Odin is the same Jesus of Nazareth, after being resurrected and guiding most of the members of the church to move to Scandinavia before the year 43 A.D.

And I am helping in the effort to save the Constitution with that knowledge of the basis of our Free Society.

Doubters have much less custom and culture to base this saving of the Constitution upon.

God Bless,
Darren
So your saying that Mormon genealogy records have oden ( Christ) and his descendants as a direct blood line? As in Christ having children with those of the Nordic race?

Again. I think your trying to connect things that don’t have a connection.

Christ could have visited them. He visited a lot of people all over the world. And other worlds.

If it was scripture though why has it not been canonized? If the leaders are aware of it why have none mentioned it?

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Ezra wrote: December 20th, 2017, 11:06 am So your saying that Mormon genealogy records have oden ( Christ) and his descendants as a direct blood line? As in Christ having children with those of the Nordic race?

Again. I think your trying to connect things that don’t have a connection.

Christ could have visited them. He visited a lot of people all over the world. And other worlds.

If it was scripture though why has it not been canonized? If the leaders are aware of it why have none mentioned it?
Yes.

And I am not the only one making these connections.

Church Leaders have mentioned and taught it:
Photo of Odin from 1937 and 1942 LDS Church lesson manuals:
http://bycommonconsent.com/2006/02/15/b ... israelism/
British Israelism
February 15, 2006 By Stirling

In some ways, Joseph and the early Saints set about restoring, not just the practices of early Christianity, but also of ancient Israel. As such, they/we were both Christian and Old Testament “primitivists,” seeking to restore the primitive, and presumably superior, institutions of a previous culture.

Since much of the bible is the story of the relationship of one tribe, ”the Israelites”with God, the primitivist Mormons were intensely interested in that tribe. They prepared for the “literal gathering of Israel,” the Book of Mormon identified a new world people as Israelites, and the European Saints, though non-Israelite “Gentiles,” considered themselves to be spiritually of Israel, or to be of Israel through adoption.

But many Saints came to view themselves as literally of Israel; they believed they were genetically descended from Israel (through Ephraim). The Mormon tendency towards a literal “Israelism” seems to have played out over time. First the Smith family was identified as literal descendants of Israel. Later, as Brigham Young was describing Joseph Smith as a “pure Ephraimite,” many Mormons began to assume that all or almost all of the Saints were Israelites. Mauss and Green show this trend was strengthened in the latter 19th and early 20th centuries as the Saints were influenced by the Protestant religious movement of “Anglo” or “British Israelism.”

Anglo Israelism was the belief that the peoples of Northern European nations were descended principally from the “lost” tribes of Israel who migrated there after Assyria conquered Israel in 877 B.C. British Israelism was a variant on the theme that viewed the British Isles as being populated principally by descendants of the favored tribe of Ephraim. ...

If you grew up Mormon in the first half of the 20th century, you were likely to be taught over and over–in Sunday School, genealogy, and priesthood lessons, in stake and general conferences, in church magazines, books, and pamphlets–that you were literally an Israelite, directly descended from Ephraim. This teaching would come in at least two forms:

1. The teaching one might call “Mormon Israelism” was that Ephraim’s descendants were scattered among all nations, but that almost all Mormons were Ephraimites (for some, even “pure” Ephraimites) because the people that had responded to the missionary message were the select few with Israel in their veins. It was taught (including by Joseph Smith) and assumed by some that the more pure the Israelite blood, the more open a person was to the Mormon message.

2. Somewhat in conflict with this, you would also have been taught Mormon Anglo or British Israelism: that almost all Mormons were Israelites (and to some, pure Israelites), because the Saints were of Northern European stock (largely British), which was the place the not-so-lost tribes (mainly Ephraim) had settled.

In the 20th century, the main church leaders and authors who preached Israelism and British Israelism were Church Historian and Apostle Joseph Fielding Smith, apostle and First Presidency member Anthony Ivins, Asst. Church Historian Andrew Jenson, and officers of the Utah Genealogical Society such as Archibald Bennett and James Anderson.

In dozens of articles, books, and general conference talks, these men played a significant role in teaching a couple of generations of Saints that they were literal descendants of Israel, with detailed proofs that the not-so-lost ten tribes had settled either Northern Europe or Great Britain taken directly from the prominent British-Israel works. Anderson, in God’s Covenant Race, From Patriarchal Times to the Present, a 1937 book published by the Deseret News Press, even claimed (incorrectly) Mormon credit for starting the British-Israel Movement through the church’s 1830s missionary work in England (154-155). The 1938 and later editions of the book included an appendix with 127 pages of articles copied verbatim from the “Anglo-Israel Federation” magazine Destiny.

One collection of Mormon British-Israelism teachings was the 1942 Sunday School course book, Birthright Blessings; its 48 lessons included topics such as “The Chosen Race Being Gathered,” “Early Israelite Colonies,” “Mound Builders of Europe,” “Sagas and Civilization of Scandinavia,” “Who Are the Anglo-Saxons?,” “Early Welsh Customs,” ” Ancient Irish Pedigrees,” and “The Royal House of David.”

A very similar collection was the 1937 Junior Genealogy Class manual, Children of the Covenant. Its 40 lessons covered most of the Birthright topics mentioned and others such as “A White and a Blessed People,” “The Day of Ephraim,” and “The New Race of Israel.” The activity for one of the lessons instructed students to “Write a one page explanation, and read it in class or in a public meeting, of the topic: “My Heritage as a Descendant of Ephraim.”

Articles preaching British Israelism and Mormon Israelism were also common in the quarterly journal of the Church’s Utah Genealogical and Historical Magazine.

Examples of this were the paired 1930 articles, “Mission of Ephraim,” by Joseph Fielding Smith, and “Children of Ephraim,” by Archibald Bennett.

The latter even contained a detailed explanation and ancestral charts explaining how the Norse God Odin (Woden) was ancestor of “most of the kingly and noble races of the north,” and therefore, of Anglo-Saxons and Mormons. Consequently, you can find Mormon family trees from that period that include both Odin and Thor (there’s a current example of this in my extended family). Odin is also discussed in detail in the Birthright Blessings and Children of the Covenant manuals, in a lesson called Sagas and Civilization of Scandinavia that recounts Icelander Snorri Sturluson’s Ynglinga Saga. Both books included a photo of a B.E.F. Fogelberg’s statute of Odin (the graphic at the top of this post).
The following is from a series of supporting booklets with perspective from Bruce Wydner:
TO THE MEMBERS OF THE FREE MEN INSTITUTE
- AND THEIR SUPPORTERS -

HOW WE REACH “THE GOAL” OF
THE FREE MEN INSTITUTE

Those of us who were Cleon’s Close Friends and Supporters know why it was that he rented that Office in that Building (that is near to the current Building there, at 835 N. 700 East), in Provo, (right off-campus from BYU), in the late 1960’s, and named the Organization that he began there, “The Free Men Institute.”

Among his Friends, he told us the following so many times.

In 1967 President David O. McKay called him into his Office. Cleon said that it seemed to him that he had all of the Church’s Attorneys there. Cleon said that he had never seen President McKay so angry. Cleon said that it seemed to him that President McKay had felt that all of those Attorneys there had betrayed the Church.

After all of those Attorneys had left President McKay said to him, as so many of us have heard this, so many times: “Brother Skousen, our People are becoming Slaves. They are falling for the same old Lures and Tricks that all of the rest of the World is. I want you to go down to Provo and work on “HOW OUR PEOPLE CAN WORK TOGETHER BY THE LAW!”

Responding to that, Cleon asked, “Can’t the University do that?”

Cleon then said, “President McKay, sadly, lowered his head, then shook his head, and said, ‘No, they don’t have the vision.’”

To that, Cleon asked, “But what can I do?”

To that, President McKay responded, with what Cleon had told so many of us, so often, with these Words: “HE PROPHESIED TO ME, ‘YOU GO DOWN THERE, AND THE WAY WILL OPEN UP!’”

So, a Question that can come up, for many people, is: “What is it, from a ‘technical’ point of view, that that Specific Name, ‘Free Men,’ has to do with the subject of ‘Working Together By The Law’?”

After we have addressed that, as we do next, many might say, “Oh, this is such important information, that the Whole World should know about; but, about which information, it seems to me, that I had never heard anything about this, before, and, maybe, so few other people in the Whole World have ever heard about it either.”

That is, sadly, that that is the way that things seem to be, except among people of such Exceptional Leadership Abilities as President McKay and Brother Skousen.

So, now, we will talk about The Background Information that answers that “Question that can come up, for many people.”

Then, after that, we will need to talk about The Background Information about “The TECHNOLOGICAL DISCOVERIES BY LDS PEOPLE” that have made it possible for us, now, to “Reach The Goal Of The Free Men Institute.”

Then we will talk about how all of us, Working Together By The Law, are able to Reach that Goal.

The Background Information About The Question: “What Does The Name, ‘Free Men,’ Have To Do With The Subject Of ‘Working Together By The Law’?”

In the World Financial Industry it has been understood, for Centuries now, that, “The Financial Capitol of the World” is what could be referred to as, “the Commonwealth of London,” the Buildings within the “One Square Mile” of Land that is within the Ancient Walls that have protected the ancient Community of London, after the time of its founding, in 450 AD.

In all of the Languages of Scandinavia the name, that is pronounced, “London,” in Modern English, means, “the Grove.” There were 3 “Anglo-Saxon Tribes,” that came to the island of Britain, to establish their Country of England, there, in 450 AD. These 3 “Tribes” were: “The Angles, the Saxons, and the Jutes.” The Angles came from the east side of the Danish Peninsula, which is the Land that has, for Thousands of Years, now, been called, “Angle-land.” The Saxons came from the north part of Germany, which has been known, throughout its History, in the way that that is said in English, as, “Saxony.” London was founded, at about that time, of 450 AD, by the Tribe that is known as, “the Jutes,” who came, originally, from the South Half of Sweden, the name of which Land, for the last 2,000 years, now, has been called, by the People there, in their Language, by the words which sound like, “Jute-land,” in English.

The Jutes had been Members of the Church of Original Christianity since the first part of the First Century AD. By Article 13 of the Magna Carta, London is still organized, today, in the same way that it was at that time of its Founding, in about 450 AD. That Article states that: “London shall have all of its Ancient Liberties and Free Customs, both by Land and by Sea.”

As the youngest Member of the Quorum of the Twelve, David O. McKay was assigned to preside over the European Missions from the residence that he had that was in the Modern City of London. Thereafter he was always so interested in the way that the Ancient “Commonwealth of London” has always been organized like it has been, which is so similar to the way that the Prophet Joseph Smith was instructed to organize The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

That ancient “One Square Mile” is “organized” around its “Temple,” the only such one still remaining in present-day Europe, although the Records show that virtually every “Shire” into which Nordic Europe has been divided used to be organized around such a “Temple,” before all of those others were destroyed by the Political Dictators that came to dominate so much of Europe during what are known as, Ancient and Medieval Europe’s “Dark Ages.” On its Island, protected by its Large Navy, London had that protection against those Military Dictators that other places in Europe did not have.

It can be said that that Ancient London is divided into 25, what LDS people would identify as, “STAKES.” In London they are called, “WARDS.”
Each WARD is presided over by its “Common Law of England” “JURY” of “12 WARDENS,” so identical with an LDS Stake High Council. And, the “President” of that Ward, its “Judge,” is its “Alderman,” (“elder-man” of that “Stake”), whose duties are similar to those of an LDS Stake President.
Each Ward, has been divided, throughout the History of London, into their Local Church Organizations, (those which are called, “the Wards,” of the LDS Church).

(In the Middle Ages each of those “Local Organizations,” across all of Nordic Europe, were called, in English, by the English name, “Township.”)

[During the Middle Ages, after European Continental “Statecraft” came into England, the Latin word, of Roman Catholicism, “parishes,” began being used as the name for those Local Church Organizations. However, since, on the European Continent, ALL of what is thought of as, “Nordic Europe,” has always been divided up into the Local Christian Church Organizations that have always been characterized by the “Main Meeting” that happens in them, which is, the Local Christian Members of those Local Church Organizations gathering together, every Sunday, to partake of the Sacrament, which, since in the vocabulary of Roman Catholicism, of the Statecraft of Medieval Europe, partaking of the Sacrament of Christianity was called participating in the, “communion,” ALL of those Local Church Organizations, throughout Nordic Europe, have always been called, “communes,” in the vocabulary of Medieval European Statecraft and of Roman Catholicism.

The “Nordic European” word, that is said, “Church,” in English, is said, “Kirche,” in German-speaking Lands. In Ancient Germany that name, originally, was, what would be said in English as, “The Kingdom of the Keys,” the Keys of the Authority of the Priesthood, that the Lord had conveyed to the 12 Apostles. In Ancient German that would have been something like, “Key-Reich.” And, since, throughout the History of Germany, the “General Conference” of all of the Leaders of all of the “Communes,” of a German-speaking Land, was held on “Easter Day,” Easter Sunday, which was “Reichs-Day,” in German, that Meeting of the Representatives from all of the Communes of a Land, was given that name, which is, “Reichstag,” in German. How similar this is to the way that, before the LDS Invention of Television, the Bishop of every Ward in the LDS Church was expected to go to the Tabernacle, in Salt Lake City, for General Conference. This Practice, among the People of Nordic Europe got the Statecraft of Medieval France to call such Meetings at the Leadership Headquarters of a Nordic Land, “La Chamber des Communes,” (“the Chamber of the Communes,” in Medieval French), which is the origin of the expression, in England. of, “The House of Commons,” which is the same as, “The House of Representatives,” in the State and National Governments of the USA.]

The concept of, “Working Together By The Law,” among people speaking the English Language, brings up the thought of Doing Business by the Ancestral “Free Enterprise System” of the People of Nordic Europe. In “theory,” by Article 13 of the Magna Carta, that Commonwealth of London has continued doing that until this time.

And, with that thought, we have Answers to many of the Questions that people might ask, about how “Business” works, all over the World today, etc.
“How does the ‘World of Work,’ work, all around the World, today?” It is, basically, controlled by the World Financial Industry. “And, how is it that that Industry is controlled?” The World Financial Industry is controlled, basically, by the, “500,000 LONDON FREE MEN,” who, by their Ancient Rules, there in London, control the “Quadrillions of Dollars of Value” of their LONDON BOND MARKET, which Value has been built, to be that World Controlling Value that it is, by their “WORKING TOGETHER BY THE LAW OF THEIR FOREFATHERS, there and elsewhere, over these past, almost, 2,000 years. With this information, we have the relationship connection of the name, “Free Men,” with the expression, “Working Together By The Law,” which has been appreciatingly understood by Well Informed Minds, such as those of President David O. McKay and Cleon Skousen. So, now, with that said, let’s approach having an understanding of how it is, for one thing, that “ALL OF THE CENTRAL BANKS” OF THE WORLD, etc. are controlled by that London “Bond” Market.

And, perhaps, the best way to do that is to tell quite a bit of the History of the People who were known as, “the Jutes,” (which History Cleon loved so dearly). As we do this we will be coming to some understanding of how it is that the “Negative” Influences that there are, among the “World Financial Powers,” have kept almost all of this “Background Information” so remote from “average folks,” that they may never hear of these things. And, at the same time, we can see how it has been that Most Alert Minds, such as the Mind of President McKay, may see the activities of those Negative Powers, attempting to do such things as “enslaving” the People of the World.

A way to introduce that History is to, briefly, consider the way that the 500,000 London “Free Men” have “Worked Together By The Law,” of their Forefathers, over the many Centuries that they have been there in London, doing that.

In that Historic “One Square Mile” London, each one of its Wards contained the Residences, Business Needs, Facilities, etc. of the Free Men who lived in that Ward. Explaining that, in Historic London, “All of the Grocers lived and operated in the Grocers Ward; All of the Merchants lived and operated in the Merchants Ward; All of the Tailors lived and operated in the Tailors Ward, etc. etc.

“And, how did they operate?”

A Christian Boy would pray to his Heavenly Father to ask for the inspiration to know which of the “25 Professions,” there in London, his Heavenly Father wanted him to learn, in order for him to be able to best serve his Heavenly Father’s Children, here in this World. When he felt that he knew what he was to do, he would volunteer to live and work in the Ward of London where that Profession, (“Craft” in English), was practiced. Throughout Nordic Europe those Boys, during that Preparation Time, were called, “Learners,” (“Lerners,” in German). In England Statecraft from France got the French word for Learners, “Apprentices,” utilized as the name for those Young Men.

Then, when a Young Man felt that he knew enough of that specific Professional “Craft,” that he had been preparing for, in order for him to be able to best serve his Heavenly Father’s Children, here in this World, he would ask that he be given the right to go through the Ceremony of the London Temple, in order to take his “Oath,” there, to perform that Craft to the best of his Ability. The Leaders of that Craft, having watched that Young Man, during his preparation years, and listening to him as he took his Oath, in the Temple, if they agreed that he was doing what he was doing worthily, they voted, among themselves, on that. If that Vote was positive, that Young Man, for the rest of his Life, WAS A LONDON “FREE MAN.”

“What about that ‘Temple,’ today?”

If a Young Man in England, or Wales, till this time, wants to become a Lawyer practicing “The Common Law of England,” (the Law in England that is decided by the Verdicts of “the Ancient Nordic 12-Man ‘Juries,’” of the Lands of Northern Europe, has been called, throughout Modern English History, “the Common Law of England”), the only way that that Young Man can do that is by his attending one of the 4 “Inns of Temple” (the only 4 Law Schools of the Common Law of England in England). 2 of those 4 Law Schools are located at the site of the Temple of London that was built at the time of the Crusades. The other 2 are at the Location of the previous Temple of London, that was built after the time when the Jutes came to and settled that part of England.

This information “unifies” the Concepts of, “LAW” and of “FREE MEN,” for people who have resided in London for some time, like David O. McKay did.

[The Tragedy, in relation to this information, is the story of how the “Evil Doer” (late Medieval) “Bankers,” who had been excluded from England, managed to get into England during the time of the English Civil War, in the mid-1600’s. When they felt ready for that, they caused, in the late 1600’s, “the Great Plague of London,” wherein many of the Great Minds and Leaders of the London Free Men were killed. Then, so that they could operate out of London, in order to kill off the plague-spreading Insects that they had secreted into London, they caused, “the Great Fire of London.”

The “Main Street” of the London Ward that was occupied by those practicing the Craft of being Tailors, has been, “Threadneedle Street.” After the Great Fire of London, the Tailors rebuilt their Tailors “Guildhall” on Threadneedle Street. Those recently alien Evil Doers, who caused the Great Plague and the Great Fire of London, wanted to bring, there, their concept for trying to Control the Work of the People of the World through their invented concept of “Central Banks,” and, then, were those who, after those disasters, brought that concept of theirs to London, where they negotiated with London’s Tailors to take over their recently rebuilt Guildhall. From that time till now that location, there on London’s Threadneedle Street, has been the “World Headquarters” of their “Bank of England.”]

With this much Background Information covered, now let us briefly consider, “The History of the Jutes.”

The History of the Jutes

As this information is so accurately documented in the “Ancient Sagas” of Iceland, that are required study in all of the School Systems of Scandinavia, because of the unique source of information which they are, to the People there, whose information about their “Founding Forefathers” was, otherwise, so completely “obliterated” by the Forces of Medieval Mediterranean Statecraft, against the Ancestral “LAW” Organization of the People of Scandinavia, we can begin this “History” with some information from those Sagas, and continue it with the widely available facts of the Military History of Europe. [In the effort to be able to best perform Responsibilities in relation to the Church’s Genealogy Work, the LDS Church has so extensively gathered the Records of so much of all of the Townships of Nordic Europe, and has deposited them in the vast, underground, Granite Mountain Records Vaults, under the large Granite Mountains, at the southeast corner of the Salt Lake Valley. The person who was in charge of these Activities of the Church, for so long, Archibald F. Bennett, was referred to by Church Leaders as, “the Man who knows more about Genealogy than anyone who has ever lived.” Brother Bennett used to regularly inform people that when one takes the Records of all of the Townships of Nordic Europe and puts them together, they PROVE that the Histories that are told in the Icelandic Sagas, are true. We will now tell about part of the History of the Jutes from those Sagas, and then the rest from the widely available facts of the Military History of Europe.]

Some years before the middle of the First Century AD, People from Judea (who, in their Language are identified as, “Judes”), migrated from Judea to Nordic Europe. These Ancient Sagas, that Brother Bennett says are proven true by the Church’s Vast Genealogy Records, tell how this Migration was led by the Resurrected Lord and the 12 Apostles that the Lord had ordained as the Leaders of His Church.

At that time the Israelite-descended People, of the South Half of Sweden, became very important in the History of those Sagas.

The Ancestral Land of those People had been organized, from the time when they first came there, in the way that Moses had organized the 12 Tribes of Israel: in “Tens, Fifties, Hundreds, and Thousands,” within each Tribe. Those “Ten-ships” of Nordic Europe are the origin of the English name for them of, “Townships.” A group of 10 of those Townships, in Southern Sweden, have been called, “Hundreds,” there, through its History, till this time. [These “Hundreds,” made up of 10 “Ten-ships,” are the origin of the concept of “Counties,” in the USA. Throughout Germany 10 of such “Ten-ships” have constituted a “a Hundred-ship,” (”eine Hundertschaft,” in Modern German), throughout the History of Germany.

When the Lord came to Southern Sweden He was worshipped so earnestly, there, by the People there who had waited so long for their Messiah to come to them and bring to them His Law.

At that time when He came there, a request was made of Him, in relation to the Work that He had done, for the Salvation of Mankind, in Judea. There, in Judea, His Mother, and her Husband, were the hereditary heirs, from their Forefather, King David, to the Kingship of Israel. And, since that hereditary right of His, to the Kingship of the People of Judea, (whose ancestral name for their People was, “the Judes”), was a part of the Services which He had performed, for the Salvation of Mankind, the People of Southern Sweden requested of Him the honor, that they could, thereafter, use for their name the Ancestral Name of the People among whom He had done his Mission, in their Land, and had accomplished, there, the Salvation of Mankind. This information, in the Icelandic Eddas, tells how the Lord granted to them that request. However, because of the differences among Languages, the closest that those People of Southern Sweden could come to calling themselves, “the Judes who live in Judeland,” was, in their Language, “the Jutes who live in Juteland.”

[This Information is available in the Ancient Icelandic Writings that are known as, “The Eddas,” of Iceland. When Cleon was striving so earnestly to complete his Work that he entitled, “The Majesty of God’s Law,” he called his Friend who knew and had that Information in both the English and Icelandic Languages. When Cleon heard that information, that is the basis of so much of the True History of Europe, from the time of the Lord’s Ministry to the time of the Crusades, which History of that time the Enemies of the Nordic People had destroyed so much of it that it was given the name, “the Dark Ages,” Cleon was so thrilled as he exclaimed to that Friend of his, with his ability in both of those Languages: “Oh, boy, this is Strawberries and Cream; you and me, we are going to write, ‘The Fifth Thousand Years,’” (which would be the True History of Europe, from the time of the Lord’s Ministry until the Crusades, instead of only all of that Missing Information that has made it so that that time is called, “the Dark Ages”).]

One thing that the Lord did, as He established His Law among the Israelite-organized Tribes of the People of Nordic Europe, changed the Military History of the World, from the Story of just Murders after Murders, to what is identifiable as the Main Thing among Mankind that has produced Peace and Safety throughout the World.

He made it part of His Law, that He gave to all of His People, throughout Nordic Europe, (and this is a part of the Constitutions of some US States, as it is in the Constitution of Utah, till this time), that Every Able-bodied Young Man, between the Ages of 18 and 45, had to Keep and Bear Arms, and Know How To Use Them. And, each of them needed to place his Life between the Life of a Woman or a Child, and a Danger that was threatening them. That happened so that if such a Young Man should see something like a vicious Wolf coming to prey on a child, that Young Man, with his Weapon, needed to run up, between the child and that Danger, and do all that he could with that Weapon against that Danger. These Organizations, of virtually All of the Young Men of Nordic Europe, were given the name that they were the “Young-Man-ries” of their People, the origin of the “Yeomanries” of Northern Europe, after that time. These Yeomanries, of the Townships of Colonial New England, are what formed themselves into “the United States Army,” that drove the Predatory Forces from Britain out of New England, thereafter, which was the beginning of winning the US Revolutionary War, and has continued, until this time, as “the National Guard” of the States of the USA.

As glorious a thing as this is, for the Peace of the World, this is what ended so many of the Evils that were promoted by the Roman Empire, in which about ½ of its Population were Slaves. The Dictators of the Roman Empire had made a Small, SOLID Gold Coin, which they paid to a man if he would risk his life for it, in his attempt to obey the Dictates of that Dictator. Such a man, risking his Life for that Small, SOLID Gold Coin, to carry out that Dictator’s Dictates, was named that he was a, “SOLID-ier,” of that Dictator, which is the origin of the English word, “soldier.”

Some years after the Lord’s Ministry in Northern Europe, when the Roman Emperors realized the impossibility that it was going to be, for them, to be able to keep on ruling their Western Europe etc., wherein it was felt that about half of such Populations were the Slaves of those Emperors, when their paid Solidiers had become so outnumbered by all of the Able-bodied Young Men in all of the Yeomanries throughout all of Nordic Europe, and, then, the Roman Emperors learned that it was “Judes from Judea” who had traveled up to Northern Europe to organize that, there, in their fury against those Judes and Judea, those Roman Emperors had their Squads of Murderers go over and destroy so much of Judea, including destroying the Temple in Jerusalem, as the Lord, on His way to Calvary, told some of His Followers that that was going to happen.

Then, when the Jute Christians, in Juteland, heard of the horrible persecutions that the Roman Emperors were having their Army of their paid Solidiers inflict upon their fellow Jude Christians, of Judea and of the Eastern Roman Empire, a large part of their Yeomanry traveled from Juteland to the North Shore of the Black Sea, from where, on the many boats that they built there, they traveled across the Black Sea, to save many of their fellow Jude Christians who resided in Asia Minor.

The North Shore of the Black Sea is part of, “the Steppes,” “the Great Plains” of Eurasia. That area, for its most extensive “pastures” etc., is known in Biology as, “the Homeland of the Horse.” When Members of the Jutes’ Yeomanry encountered numbers of the very large, 1 Ton Horses, that lived from those Pastures, those Brilliant People invented “the Second-most Important Invention in Military History,” (after Guns, the Most Important Invention in Military History, that was discovered about 1,000 years later), “the Stirruped Saddle,” which a Jute Knight found would let him deliver the entire violence of his 1 Ton Charging “Warhorse” into the tip of his Lance, which became the beginning of what is known in Military History as, “Shock Attack Tactics,” which is the beginning of the “Knighthood,” that was invented by those Jutes, which, then, dominated about the following 1,000 years of the Military History of Europe.

To stop the Knighthood Yeomanry Cavalries of the Jutes from coming over and freeing so many of the Romans’ Slaves, throughout Western Europe, the Roman Emperors had many of their Solidiers, with their Slaves, go east from Italy, into what they named, “Romania,” to build a Line of Fortresses along the top ridges of the Carpathian Mountains, the North Border of Romania, which was to be the Romans’ Defensive Line, between the Roman Empire’s Southwest Europe and the Steppes of Eurasia, where the Jutes had temporarily settled.

However, when Yeomanry Cavalries of that First “Knighthood,” in the World, of the Jutes, rode over to just inspect what it was that the Roman Infantry Solidiers thought that they were doing there, those Roman Solidiers were so terrified, of this Most Brilliant Invention in the Military History of the World, till that time, that so many of them just “snuck” away, and ran etc. back to a better, more distant protection for them, in Italy, rather than remaining anywhere near to these most Brilliant Masters of Military Ability, in the World, at that time. Then, after so many of those Roman Solidiers had run away, like that, it seems that about half of the Jute People, who had lived on the North Shore of the Black Sea for over 100 years, by that time, decided to move their Families over into Romania, to live there. When they did, something that could be expected happened.

It seems that the non-military Romans, and the Slaves, who had stayed in Romania, were very “charmed” by these Beautiful (some of them Blue-eyed Blonds, like they didn’t have in the “Mediterranean Race” physiology of Italy, at that time), Brilliant, Kind and Courteous Members of the Original Church of the Lord. As these “Mediterranean” People tried to “interact” with the Jutes, they discovered how dearly the Jutes loved their “Gospel,” (the original Scandinavian word for the Visit of the Lord to their People and His establishment of His Church among them, which Scandinavian word for the Lord’s Visit to Northern Europe was entirely stamped out, on the Continent of Europe, by Dark Ages Statecraft, from the Romans etc., except in the Island “situations” of the British Isles and in Iceland, in which second location the original meaning of the word, “Gospel,” has remained, there, meaning, “the God Story,” The Visit of the Resurrected God of Israel to their Forefathers.)

With this sincere attention to their Gospel, by these interested People, living in this “new” Land, for the Jutes, their Responsibility for Missionary Work took its very important position, among them. An initial result of this was the production of the very first version of the Jutes’ Christian Bible that was ever produced in the Alphabet of the Romans. The Jutes had not yet learned to speak in the Latin Language of the Romans, but what they were able to do was to take a Copy of their Christian Bible, in their Swedish Language, and write all of those Swedish words with the Romans’ Alphabet.

It was felt that by their doing that, those new, Roman Neighbors of theirs, could, at least, be able to “pronounce” the Beloved Gospel of the Jutes, in the Jutes’ Swedish Language and, thus, have a beginning in communicating with the Jutes about the Beloved Gospel of their People.

[A Copy of that First Christian Bible, written in the Latin Alphabet of the Romans, which Copy is named with the Latin name, “the Codex Argenteus,” has long been a well preserved historical item at the Library of the Main University of Sweden, Upsala University. It was about a century later before it became a project of the Dictators of the Romans to produce a Bible that was written in the Romans’ Latin Language. And, that was done as a part of an Evil Plan, by Romans and by their Evil Doer Associates, which Plan is what the Lord explains, in Section 86 of the Doctrine and Covenants, as the Evil Plan to, “drive the church into the wilderness,” to the relatively “deserted” Island, at that time, of Britain, allowing the Romans’ Allies, the Huns, who drove the Angles and the Saxons from their very productive, prosperous, previous Homelands, to be able to occupy the productive, “former” Saxony, of the Saxons, for the subsequent 800 years.]

By our having had “the patience” to make our way through the above given details of the Military History in Europe, at that time of the transition from Ancient History there to Medieval History, we have come to the place where we can now address the ONE THOUGHT that is that which has allowed THE VALUE that the World operates on, at this time, to be “easily” explained, to Everybody in the World who wants to know it, which has been, “THE GOAL” OF THE FREE MEN INSTITUTE.

A place where we can begin is with a word, in the ancient Swedish Language of the Jutes, that is in that Codex Argenteus, that the Jutes wrote to help their new Neighbors, the Civilian Romans then living in Romania, to, at least, get an introduction to the Study of the Gospel, which was the Center of Life among those Christian Jutes.

That word, in the 18th Chapter of John, in English, is the word, “band,” in the expression there of the “band of men and officers” that “took Jesus.” In the Ancient Southern Swedish Language of the Jutes, at that place in the Codex Argenteus, that word is said, “hanse.”

People who know something of the History of the Ancestral Free Enterprise System, of the People of Northern Europe, during the Middle Ages History of that System, know that the “Organization” that WAS that System, (from that one of its 4 Headquarters “Kontors,” in the West, which was at London, and, then, along all of the Shores of the North Sea, the Shores of Scandinavia and all of the other Shores of the Baltic Sea, over to another of its 4 Headquarters “Kontors,” that was in the East, which was near Novgorod, Russia), was one in which all of the Participants in that “Organization” used that Ancient Jutish word, “Hanse,” as the name for their Organization. And, that may have been because the MAIN HEADQUARTERS of that Hanse had been, for so long, at the Community of Wisby, on the Island of Gotland, which is off of the Shore from Southern (Juteland) Sweden.

So, the English name for the Organization of the Ancestral Free Enterprise System of the Nordic Race, during the Middle Ages of Europe’s History, was, “the Hanseatic League,” the English way of saying that Jutish word, “Hanse.”

The Main Language of the Hanseatic League, that was spoken from Belgium and the Netherlands, on the east Shore of the North Sea, then, eastward from there, all of the way along all of the South Shore and, then, the East Shore of the Baltic Sea, to near Novgorod, was what was the Language that, pronounced in German, was, “Platt Deutsch,” but which is expressed, today, in English, as being the “Dutch” Language.

So, because the Jutish People of Southern Sweden, from their Island of Gotland, seem that they are the ones who “began” the “Organization” of the Free Enterprise System, of Nordic Europe, as it operated from the Middle Ages till today, it seems that it was felt to be “courteous” for all of the People who participated in that Organization to try to use some way of saying that Jutish word as the name for that Organization.

Again, all that that Jutish word, “hanse” means, in the English Language, is the English word, “band.” “And, what is the Significance of that word, ‘band’?” That word, “band,” and all of its “forms,” teach us that ONE THOUGHT that gives to Mankind the Value that the World has worked on, for Centuries, now.

“What are some of the ‘forms’ of that word, ‘band’?”

Some of those forms, in English, are: “bind,” “bond,” and “bound.” In German the word for the essence of Good Government, among them, is that they have a “Bundes Republik.” And, the German word for our English word, “Covenants,” as in the title of the “Doctrine and Covenants,” is that that Book is the “… … Forbundets” Buch.

From the time when our Ancestors began Working Together By The Law, that Our Lord gave to them, from the time when, as Young Men, they went to their Temple with their pledge to their Father in Heaven of the way that they felt that they would be best able to serve His Will, among His Children, here on the Earth, those Young Men were “BIND-ing” themselves to DO that.

“What, then, has been this “Holy Power,” that assisted the “Fathers” of the early Latter-day Saints?” In D&C 86, the Lord said:
8. Therefore, thus saith the Lord unto you, with whom the
priesthood hath continued through the lineage of your fathers-
9. For ye are lawful heirs, according to the flesh, and have been hid
from the world with Christ in God-
10. Therefore your life and the priesthood have remained, and must
needs remain through you and your lineage until the restoration of all things
spoken by the mouths of all the holy prophets since the world began.
11. Therefore, blessed are ye if ye continue in my goodness, a light
unto the Gentiles, and through this priesthood a savior unto my people
Israel. The Lord hath said it. Amen.

The Church Historian, Leonard Arrington, said, in the Book that he wrote that was entitled, “the United Order,” that, in Salt Lake City, 2 of the United Orders there, “were just ‘continuations’ of the English Guild System.” That is, that the way that they worked together was the way that London’s Craft Guilds worked together, by their Law.

Working this way, when the Young Men of London went into their Temple to “BIND” themselves, to do what they earnestly believed that their Father in Heaven wanted each of them to do, when that was accepted as a truth, by the Leaders of the Craft in which each of those Young Men wanted to serve, that “BIND-ing” was what allowed each of those Young Man to become a London Free Man, in the “BAND” of all of the others in that Craft which that Young Man had selected as the one in which to best serve his Heavenly Father. [In the German Language the way that someone says, “It works,” is, “es gilt.” Apparently, the name that was thought up, for that Organization, of all of the Crafts of the Craftsmen of Nordic Europe, all “working” together in the way that they did, and, probably mainly because of the predominance in so much of what it was that that Organization did that was done in a German Language, that “System” that was the Free Enterprise System that the Craftsmen of England participated in, began being called, “the Gild System,” the “it works” System, by some English speakers. Then, with the influence of “Spelling Peculiarities” for the French Language, a “u” got placed into that word that made the BAND of the Free Men of London, that worked in a particular Craft, to become known, thereafter, as a, “Guild.”]

“And, so, then, once again, what is it that brought that to which the Young Men of the London Guild System, (including the ‘fathers’ of those Members of London’s Second Most Prominent Guild, its Fishemen’s Guild, that brought over to America so many of the Thousands of their Associates to help them fish the best Fishery in the Atlantic, the Grand Banks Fishery, off of the Coast of New England, and to found Puritan New England, in their doing that), told their Heavenly Father that they were BINDing themselves to do, that let them into that BAND, that became known as their Guild, which made it so that the BOND Market, of the current 500,000 London Free Men, has, over the Centuries, been able to establish its Control over the Quadrillions of Dollars in the Values that their Working Together By Their Law has produced?”

Latter-day Saints are given what could be thought of as an introduction, in relation to this, as the Lord talked, in D&C 86, with those, “with whom the priesthood hath continued through the lineage of your fathers,” as they are asked by the Lord to “continue in my goodness” as their Righteous “fathers” had. The Lord said, there, “blessed are ye if ye continue in my goodness.” “How Blessed?”

We now come to that ONE THOUGHT that lets all of our Heavenly Father’s Children HAVE ALL OF THE BLESSINGS THAT THEY CAN HOPE FOR, IN THEIR SINCERE DESIRE TO BE OF THE BEST SERVICE THAT THEY CAN BE, TO ALL OF THEIR HEAVENLY FATHER’S CHILDREN HERE ON THE EARTH.
That ONE THOUGHT, that explains All of the Blessings, All of the Joy, All of the Goodness, for which the Eternal Intelligences of each one of our Heavenly Father’s Children in this World can hope, is given to us in D&C 82:10:
“I, THE LORD, AM BOUND WHEN YE DO WHAT I SAY!”
Almighty God, our Heavenly Father, is BOUND, to Work Together With Us, in His Law, as we live it.
In 3 Nephi 15:9. the Resurrected Lord said,
Behold, I am the law. Look unto me, and endure to the end, and
ye shall live; for unto him that endureth to the end will I give eternal life

AS WE HAVE BEEN TOLD FROM OUR CHILDHOODS, FROM THE FATHER, THE SON, AND THE HOLY GHOST, WE HAVE ALL OF THE ANSWERS THAT ALL OF THE RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE OF THE WORLD WANT.

Let’s let them have that through the LDS Invention of the Internet, which President McKay prophesied will be the Means that will let us reach the Goal he set for us, as he set the Goal that he did for Cleon and for these LDS Inventions. That is our next Subject.
I have hundreds of books with this perspective contained within.

God Bless,
Darren

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

I’m not seeing any thing in there claiming oden is Christ and Christ children were Nordic

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

Bruce Wydner wrote:Archibald F. Bennett, the person who established so much of the Church’s Genealogy Program, was recognized as, “the person who knows more about Genealogy than anybody who has ever lived,” and who assembled the greatest collection of Genealogy Records in the World (in the Church’s Granite Mountain Records Vaults), the Records of so many of the ancient Townships of the Nordic Race (into which all of the ancient “Commonwealths” of Nordic Europe have always been divided), used to say that if one has all of these Records they prove that the Ancient Legends of the origin of the Law of the ancient “Commonwealths” of all of Nordic Europe are true. He told that to our Class in a Religion Class that I took from him at BYU. I got the idea to try to write a Doctor’s Thesis on that. I learned and professionally translated 11 Major European Languages into English in the effort to write that.
Bruce Wydner wrote:The Odin Story

I had known since 1960, on the authority of this most knowledgeable person in the world, Archibald F. Bennett, that the Odin story was true.

However, I knew very little of that story.

Moreover, I knew from the studies that I had been doing, when I told my friend about the need for an Institution to teach New Learning, that the Germanic Tribes that conquered the Roman Empire were obviously the Primitive Church that had been established by Jesus Christ.

When I got to UCLA, the first discovery I found in my research there, was that the Look Doctrine was the heart of the social culture of those Germanic Tribes. Then, I read the standard histories of those tribes (in German by an author who wrote on this subject in the early 1900’s). It was, therewith, established as factual that these Tribes were the Primitive Church of the Lord Jesus Christ, which tribes, when they actually conquered the Romans, the Romans reacted to that by faking it that their Roman Empire was really Christ’s Church. “But,” I asked, “how in the world did Christ’s true Gospel get to them?” Then, all of a sudden, by complete accident, I stumbled onto the Odin Story, in full, as dealt with in Scandinavia today and also as taught by Snorri Sturlusson.

“So, Odin is Christ; and that is how His ‘Guthspjal’ (the word for “Gospel” in Icelandic) got to Europe!”

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Where did the 3 Wise Men came from? How did they know that the New Star meant the Savior was born? Could they have come from the Lost Tribes?

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

OCDMOM wrote: December 20th, 2017, 7:24 pm Where did the 3 Wise Men came from? How did they know that the New Star meant the Savior was born? Could they have come from the Lost Tribes?
This is second hand what I heard from a friend who said the wise men may have been an extension of King Nebuchadnezzer's (how did I do on spelling?) court where Daniel taught them the signs of the coming of Christ.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Interesting stuff Darren. I still have a strong belief that Santa is more akin to Satan then Santa is to Christ.

Odin maybe Christ. But neither are Santa.

As I explained befor the worship of the world for Santa and worldliness. the tradition of lieing and so on is the proof of a holiday being taken over by Satan.

It’s something that we should reject.

We should focus on celebrating Christ’s birth life and teachings during that time. Not the worldly consumer driven distraction Satan has brought to the day and season.

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

OCDMOM wrote: December 20th, 2017, 7:24 pm Where did the 3 Wise Men came from? How did they know that the New Star meant the Savior was born? Could they have come from the Lost Tribes?
No, the Wise Men apparently were Nephites
Helaman 16:13 But it came to pass in the ninetieth year of the reign of the judges (2 B.C.)
14 And angels did appear unto men, wise men, and did declare unto them glad tidings of great joy; thus in this year the scriptures began to be fulfilled.

God Bless,
Darren

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Post by Ezra »

Your not being serious are you?

Your suggesting that they built a boat traveled back to Jerusalem??? That’s a long hard journey that would have taken many years. Visited Christ when he was a teenager right??

Man this is getting better and better.

Next it will be they rode unicorns and if they had fairy dust and happy thoughts they could fly to never never land.

Or is it with 8 reindeer one with a glowing nose.

sandman45
captain of 1,000

Post by sandman45 »

Darren wrote: December 19th, 2017, 9:58 pm When the lost tribes of Israel share their Scriptures with you, then you will see another perspective, and testimony to counteract the false teachings that have made there way into the once true culture of the Lord's Society.

Odin is Jesus. This I know.

And I pray only to Jesus even though his real name was Joshua pronounced Yahushua.

Knowing the true story of Odin being the resurrected Jesus makes Modern Christmas so wonderful as if it were possible to see ancient society from the eyes of those Israelites living on the Island of Fyn before the 8th Century A.D., away from the influences of Babylon, and living the gospel in its purity as they received it from their Lord and God.

Instead as it is today, not lived by a wicked culture, in its purity:
"23 Verily, verily, I say unto you, darkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people, and all flesh has become corrupt before my face.
24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth ...
26 First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me ..."
Doctrine and Covenants 112

God Bless,
Darren
Then who is Thor? I thought Odin would be the All Father.. or Father of All and Thor his son.. to me Thor seems more like Jesus..

also when are we taught to pray to jesus? in the multiple places in the scriptures when we are taught to pray.. Jesus himself says to pray to the Father.. right?

Darren
captain of 1,000

Post by Darren »

As you know in Mormon culture and doctrine, Elohim and Jehovah are connected by their past, purpose and destiny, as their names are callings and titles as well. So it is easy to see one being the other.

Among the quotes from our Savior, from the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel as found in "The story of our Law for little children"
Speaking to the leaders of Northern Europe, as they came to his Temple, at Lake LAW, the King told them the following:

(Speaking of his mind’s eye, the eye within our heads with which we mentally look) “In the life before this one I gave this eye within my head to my ‘perfect’ or ‘complete’ or THORough’ Father. We call him ‘THOR’ or ‘THUR.’

In return, He gave me a seed out of his own body. With this seed I then created Heaven and Earth.

At length I came down to Earth, born of my mother, FREE, and lived among my people in Asaland. At the end of my work there I was hung upon the Tree of Life ...”

The Scandinavian word, “God-head” (the “head” being the Scandinavian way of saying “hood,” as in “maidenhead” for “maidenhood”) and the expression, “Holy Ghost,” have likewise withstood replacement by Catholic words.

“You may have his constant companionship as long as you keep your eye single to my glory. For then you will be ‘born’ in the same way that I was; that is, you will be FREE, just the same as I have always been since I was born — of my mother, FREE.

Then, what is more, if you will bring your women to my temple and there both give me your eye, as I have given my eye to my Father, then I will show you how to live together and give life together in a state purer than you knew when you were little children, for then you will BE Wed: and that is my name.

Then you will live together in my Law: Wed-lock. Then you will have a father-in-law, mother-in-law etc.”

According to the Icelandic Eddas and other Germanic folk customs and writings, the Apostle Peter was instrumental in helping Jesus relocate the bulk of the Church at about 40 AD to its new home in and around the Scandinavian Peninsula, with the Church Headquarters eventually located on the Danish island of Fyn.

Arriving in the North Country, The presiding Apostle Peter, as the great example to the faithful, took on the name for the perfect one, the "Thorough One" after our Heavenly Father who is also called the "Thorough One" or just shortened to "Thor." So the name Thor was used interchangeably for Heavenly Father and the Apostle Peter. Thor also continued as a title for the "Supreme Judge" who had that hammer gavel of his.

Peter/Thor presided over the Church at the Church’s headquarters set up on the Island of Fyn in Denmark. So the Apostle Peter presumably spent many of his days, administrating the Church from that location as well as visiting the many organized congregations of the lost tribes of Israel in the North Country.

According to the Icelandic Eddas, The Apostle James stayed behind with the Apostle John around the Holy Land to help those left behind when the Church migrated north. James lived out his days in this calling of his. John was able to live to see the Romans destroy Jerusalem, then living beyond the years of a normal human being he eventually went up north to join up with the Church in the North Country.

When the new 12 of the Apostles (two new apostles were added at the north shores of the Black Sea, near the mouth of the Don River), arrived in Saxland, the Germanic people came out against these "invaders." But because of a miracle the Apostles were able to convince the Germanic people that they had come with power from God. The Apostles had taken off their armor and were able to stop the attack of the Germanic hosts without any harm to themselves. In remembrance of that miracle, the Germanic hosts nick-named the apostles the “bare shirts” and they named their counties “bare shirts” (Berserks) in their honor.

Those two new Apostles added to the Quorum of the 12, their names were Ing who had his name changed from Freyer, and Ing's uncle and god-father Nord. Ing and Nord were Israelites, of the group called the Wayne People (living on the Don River). Ing is the Father of the Ing(Eng)lish People and he was the second king of Norway.

Some of the other apostles that we have record of that moved with Peter and the Church to the North Country were renamed by the lost tribes of Israel as Balder, Elmer and Brag.

Traveling with the Church was Jesus’s Mother Mary and she was called Frigg/Freya by the Germanic people, and Jesus’s Wife, Mary Magdalene and she was called Frigg/Freya. And the lost tribes of Israel, working together by the principles of Jesus Christ, makes you a member of his personal family, you become a Freeman in the Free Enterprise System. The word Free comes from Frigg/Freya and means Mary.

The Resurrected Jesus Christ, who the Icelandic Eddas said had hung on a tree, and had been wounded by a spear, unto death, revived and lead the Church to its new home. Jesus Christ then commissioned the building of a temple to the west of Stockholm on the north shore of Maelare Lake. The temple was the place to take the Temple Oaths. Jesus Christ, is called by the lost tribes of Israel Oathin, or the one you take your Oath with. Oathin, Odin, Woden all are Jesus Christ's names.

There in his temple at FornSigtuna He gave his law to the lost tribes of Israel.

God Bless,
Darren

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

"I have hundreds of books with this perspective contained within." I would love to read some books on this subject.

bradfordjames8
captain of 10

Post by bradfordjames8 »

Darren wrote: December 21st, 2017, 4:24 pm As you know in Mormon culture and doctrine, Elohim and Jehovah are connected by their past, purpose and destiny, as their names are callings and titles as well. So it is easy to see one being the other.

Among the quotes from our Savior, from the Scriptures of the lost tribes of Israel as found in "The story of our Law for little children"
Speaking to the leaders of Northern Europe, as they came to his Temple, at Lake LAW, the King told them the following:

(Speaking of his mind’s eye, the eye within our heads with which we mentally look) “In the life before this one I gave this eye within my head to my ‘perfect’ or ‘complete’ or THORough’ Father. We call him ‘THOR’ or ‘THUR.’

In return, He gave me a seed out of his own body. With this seed I then created Heaven and Earth.

At length I came down to Earth, born of my mother, FREE, and lived among my people in Asaland. At the end of my work there I was hung upon the Tree of Life ...”

The Scandinavian word, “God-head” (the “head” being the Scandinavian way of saying “hood,” as in “maidenhead” for “maidenhood”) and the expression, “Holy Ghost,” have likewise withstood replacement by Catholic words.

“You may have his constant companionship as long as you keep your eye single to my glory. For then you will be ‘born’ in the same way that I was; that is, you will be FREE, just the same as I have always been since I was born — of my mother, FREE.

Then, what is more, if you will bring your women to my temple and there both give me your eye, as I have given my eye to my Father, then I will show you how to live together and give life together in a state purer than you knew when you were little children, for then you will BE Wed: and that is my name.

Then you will live together in my Law: Wed-lock. Then you will have a father-in-law, mother-in-law etc.”

According to the Icelandic Eddas and other Germanic folk customs and writings, the Apostle Peter was instrumental in helping Jesus relocate the bulk of the Church at about 40 AD to its new home in and around the Scandinavian Peninsula, with the Church Headquarters eventually located on the Danish island of Fyn.

Arriving in the North Country, The presiding Apostle Peter, as the great example to the faithful, took on the name for the perfect one, the "Thorough One" after our Heavenly Father who is also called the "Thorough One" or just shortened to "Thor." So the name Thor was used interchangeably for Heavenly Father and the Apostle Peter. Thor also continued as a title for the "Supreme Judge" who had that hammer gavel of his.

Peter/Thor presided over the Church at the Church’s headquarters set up on the Island of Fyn in Denmark. So the Apostle Peter presumably spent many of his days, administrating the Church from that location as well as visiting the many organized congregations of the lost tribes of Israel in the North Country.

According to the Icelandic Eddas, The Apostle James stayed behind with the Apostle John around the Holy Land to help those left behind when the Church migrated north. James lived out his days in this calling of his. John was able to live to see the Romans destroy Jerusalem, then living beyond the years of a normal human being he eventually went up north to join up with the Church in the North Country.

When the new 12 of the Apostles (two new apostles were added at the north shores of the Black Sea, near the mouth of the Don River), arrived in Saxland, the Germanic people came out against these "invaders." But because of a miracle the Apostles were able to convince the Germanic people that they had come with power from God. The Apostles had taken off their armor and were able to stop the attack of the Germanic hosts without any harm to themselves. In remembrance of that miracle, the Germanic hosts nick-named the apostles the “bare shirts” and they named their counties “bare shirts” (Berserks) in their honor.

Those two new Apostles added to the Quorum of the 12, their names were Ing who had his name changed from Freyer, and Ing's uncle and god-father Nord. Ing and Nord were Israelites, of the group called the Wayne People (living on the Don River). Ing is the Father of the Ing(Eng)lish People and he was the second king of Norway.

Some of the other apostles that we have record of that moved with Peter and the Church to the North Country were renamed by the lost tribes of Israel as Balder, Elmer and Brag.

Traveling with the Church was Jesus’s Mother Mary and she was called Frigg/Freya by the Germanic people, and Jesus’s Wife, Mary Magdalene and she was called Frigg/Freya. And the lost tribes of Israel, working together by the principles of Jesus Christ, makes you a member of his personal family, you become a Freeman in the Free Enterprise System. The word Free comes from Frigg/Freya and means Mary.

The Resurrected Jesus Christ, who the Icelandic Eddas said had hung on a tree, and had been wounded by a spear, unto death, revived and lead the Church to its new home. Jesus Christ then commissioned the building of a temple to the west of Stockholm on the north shore of Maelare Lake. The temple was the place to take the Temple Oaths. Jesus Christ, is called by the lost tribes of Israel Oathin, or the one you take your Oath with. Oathin, Odin, Woden all are Jesus Christ's names.

There in his temple at FornSigtuna He gave his law to the lost tribes of Israel.

God Bless,
Darren
Attachments
Dude, you need to start including where you get your facts and info. Because you make a lot of fascinating claims. But if you cannot tell me where you're getting this I'm going to consider a lot of it speculation on your point. Which is less than meaningless.<br /><br /> so please start citing exact sources which do not include Wikipedia because you have me curious. But like most threads on this particular website if it doesn't have a source I consider it to be Faith promoting speculation. <br /><br />But I would to see where you are getting all of this.<br /><br />Jim.
Dude, you need to start including where you get your facts and info. Because you make a lot of fascinating claims. But if you cannot tell me where you're getting this I'm going to consider a lot of it speculation on your point. Which is less than meaningless.

so please start citing exact sources which do not include Wikipedia because you have me curious. But like most threads on this particular website if it doesn't have a source I consider it to be Faith promoting speculation.

But I would to see where you are getting all of this.

Jim.
0H4FWL7.png (21.75 KiB) Viewed 924 times

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

I would venture to say that rather than false traditions taking over the celebration of Christ's birth today , that it is the other way around. That most likely Christ was incorporated into a very old pagan celebration....

A little excerpt:
"Now that we now know that December 25th was nowhere near Christ's actual birthdate, where did the festival associated with this date come from?

Now read this quote under “Christmas”: “In the Roman world, the Saturnalia (December 17) was a time of merrymaking and exchanging of gifts. December 25 was also regarded as the birthdate of the Iranian mystery god Mithra, the Sun of Righteousness. On the Roman New Year (January 1), houses were decorated with greenery and lights, and gifts were given to children and the poor. To these observances were added the German and Celtic Yule rites when the Teutonic tribes penetrated into Gaul, Britain and central Europe. Food and good fellowship, the Yule log and Yule cakes, greenery and fir trees, gifts and greetings all commemorated different aspects of this festive season. Fires and lights, symbols of warmth and lasting life, have always been associated with the winter festival, both pagan and Christian” (Encyclopedia Britannica, 15th ed., vol. II, p. 903).

A final quote about the selection of December 25th as the birthdate of Christ is necessary. Note an article in The Toronto Star, December 1984, by Alan Edmonds, entitled, “We owe a lot to Druids, Dutch”: “The Reformation cast a blight on Christmas. By then, of course, clever ecclesiastical politicians had adopted the Pagan mid-winter festival as the alleged birthdate of Jesus, of Nazareth, and thrown in a few other Pagan goodies to make their takeover more palatable.”

December 25th was not selected because it was the birth of Christ or because it was even near it. It was selected because it coincided with the idolatrous pagan festival Saturnalia—and this celebration must be carefully examined. In any event, we do not know the exact date of Christ's birth. While God certainly could have made it known, He chose to hide it from the world's eyes!

https://rcg.org/realtruth/articles/169-ttooc.html