SoCal fires are much more sinister than you think

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LdsMarco
captain of 100

SoCal fires are much more sinister than you think

Post by LdsMarco »

When the Santa Rosa fire broke out - I thought it was odd that all the houses were completely gone. Everything was an apocalyptic event. Even the cars were completely destroyed. What's very interesting about the whole thing is that the glass, rims and so on were melted. Does anyone have any idea how hot it needs to be in order for something like this to happen? A forest fire cannot do this. No way! What's even more crazy is that very few trees and bushes around the houses were burned down. Uuum why? Wasn't this a forest fire? If you go online and search this stuff - you will find it's a lot more sinister than you think. #SecretCombinations
:twisted: #SecretCombinations :twisted:

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: SoCal fires are much more sinister than you think

Post by lundbaek »

I noted at the time that very few trees and bushes around the houses were burned down. I would think that residents of those areas would question that and demand investigation.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

I've seen a video capturing what looks like a blue ray from the sky. Funny how people go straight to government or aliens and few seem to go to the Book of Revelation. I'm not saying it's not the government... Supposedly the burned areas align with the desired depopulation of the gadiantons. I'm just saying... Open to other possibilities. God has tech too.

Revelation 8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

alaris wrote: December 14th, 2017, 9:53 am Open to other possibilities. God has tech too.

Revelation 8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake
The only way I think God has anything to do with it is that he allowed it to happen. Not too sure if he likes Jedi rays or is part of bluebeam project :D

kittycat51
captain of 1,000

Post by kittycat51 »

I've had weird suspicions for many of the recent Cali fires.

This is a notice that was sent out by DHS in 2012 as "Unclassified, For Official Use Only" to several agencies around the country.

https://www.standeyo.com/NEWS/12_Terror ... Weapon.pdf

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LdsMarco wrote: December 14th, 2017, 10:00 am
alaris wrote: December 14th, 2017, 9:53 am Open to other possibilities. God has tech too.

The only way I think God has anything to do with it is that he allowed it to happen. Not too sure if he likes Jedi rays or is part of bluebeam project :D
Maybe a citizen of Sodom and Gomorrah could tell you which kinds of rays he prefers. ;)

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

alaris wrote: December 14th, 2017, 10:18 am

Maybe a citizen of Sodom and Gomorrah could tell you which kinds of rays he prefers. ;)
That's what I call false doctrine LOL

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

All those things you mention happen during forest fires. Seen similar stuff with the Rodeo / Chedeski fire a while back here in Northern Arizona.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LdsMarco wrote: December 14th, 2017, 10:27 am

False doctrine?
Genesis 19:24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;
Edit: I jokingly said a few years back that either fire and brimstone needs to start raining down on California or God needs to issue a letter of apology to Sodom and Gomorrah.
Last edited by Alaris on December 14th, 2017, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Post by LdsMarco »

alaris wrote: December 14th, 2017, 10:39 am

False doctrine?
Genesis 19:24 Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven;
Nowhere does is state it was a ray :P lol

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

LdsMarco wrote: December 14th, 2017, 10:40 am
alaris wrote: December 14th, 2017, 10:39 am

False doctrine?
Nowhere does is state it was a ray :P lol
fire and brimstone rays son!

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

I saw a documentary on Sodom and Gomorrah where researchers combed the location of this city (s) and we're able to find bizarre rocks scattered throughout the area. These rocks could be lit on fire and some of them were lodged in the surrounding cliffs in a manner that indicates they were "cast" there. Very interesting indeed. I found it on amazon prime a while ago but can't remember the name exactly.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

I experienced many fire seasons in California while living there, some were really bad but not like the fires now, so many homes are destroyed. It's really bizzare. Of course those winds are horrible so perhaps it's just some really bad timing and placement. It could happen in many places. I live in a dry place with high winds, if it happened here, all the houses would be gone as well.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

MMbelieve wrote: December 14th, 2017, 11:28 am I experienced many fire seasons in California while living there, some were really bad but not like the fires now, so many homes are destroyed. It's really bizzare. Of course those winds are horrible so perhaps it's just some really bad timing and placement. It could happen in many places. I live in a dry place with high winds, if it happened here, all the houses would be gone as well.
I would tend to agree with you - however all that's beginning to be uncovered in Hollywood and DC - I really believe this is just the beginning. In that light, the fires seem rather too coincidental.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

No doubt homeless delinquents play a role.

Hard to do much about that, but hurricanes are another matter, where we fail to do as commanded. :x
Genesis1:28 wrote: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it ...
Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion ships and platforms could be deployed to subdue storms before they become devastating monsters headed for populated shorelines. Can OTEC Neutralize Hurricanes?

Were the rims steel or aluminum :?:

gardener4life
captain of 1,000

Post by gardener4life »

So about the fires...I was a bit surprised by how intense it got. One day I was watching the news, and five fires were going at once. No joke. There was the Thomas Fire, another second fire in Ventura County (Thomas fire was in Ventura as well), the Rye fire, the Creek fire, and the Liberty fire. (Skirball fire was one of those included already). The very next day the fires in San Diego broke out which were totally different areas.

The Thomas fire according to the map (I'm not an expert) then went into Santa Barbara a few days later.

What's interesting is on the day that the fires broke out in San Diego there were news reports of arsonists spotted in several areas. The reports ranged from a lone arsonist in black to also a team of them in a car (More than one report). Also one of the reports was in the Anaheim Hills area and they were actually chasing a guy there trying to get him.

Now if you look at it from a scriptural perspective a couple of other things popped up. The weather wind pattern map for California during this period was really bizarre. Normally you have wind coming down the coast following the area between the coast and the Rockies sweeping air from the Pacific North West into the states. You also have El Nino sometimes, during some parts of the year and a very particular pattern that repeats a constant trackable pattern. (I'm not a meteorologist so I'm having trouble explaining this.) But during the fires this was a strange circular wind pattern around California similar to how a tornado spins but not fast and over a broad area encompassing the state. This contributed to the fire damage.

The other thing that was odd was when the fires were blazing, it was snowing in England. By itself that isn't much but snow just doesn't happen much in England. And you have three major hurricanes all blasting a country nearly to economic death in the same 12 month period. And you have wars, and rumors, of wars.

How is it even possible that mega firestorms are laying waste to California? (Are they laying waste to it? Yes they are.) The Thomas fire alone has burned about half of two counties. It's also forced the evacuation of approximately 100,000 people alone, not counting the other fires going on AT THE SAME TIME. And that's not counting other fires that have happened this year or the stats on the other fires this year. (What dulls peoples senses is that they are looking for # of deaths to determine how grave our situation is.)

Its very simple what's happening....

D&C 88

87 For not many days hence and the earth shall tremble and reel to and fro as a drunken man; and the sun shall hide his face, and shall refuse to give light; and the moon shall be bathed in blood; and the stars shall become exceedingly angry, and shall cast themselves down as a fig that falleth from off a fig tree.
88 And after your testimony cometh wrath and indignation upon the people. (They rejected the testimonies of truth bearers. The next step is the Earth will testify of the need to repent.) 89 For after your testimony cometh the testimony of earthquakes, that shall cause groanings in the midst of her, and men shall fall upon the ground and shall not be able to stand. (other versus around the time of the coming of Christ or the completion of what he did; 'they shall say the God of nature suffers')
90 And also cometh the testimony of the voice of thunderings, and the voice of lightnings, and the voice of tempests, and the voice of the waves of the sea heaving themselves beyond their bounds. (Wait, that couldn't be. It has to be aliens, or someone's Death Star ray right?)
91 And all things shall be in commotion; and surely, men’s hearts shall fail them; for fear shall come upon all people. (What you'd describe seeing the news. And its to the point that you can't even tell which news stories are real now.)