Feminist assumptions are lies

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
True
captain of 100

Re: Feminist assumptions are lies

Post by True »

True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 10:19 pm
Fiannan wrote: February 14th, 2018, 9:46 pm
True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 8:05 pm I didn’t mean that to be condescending to you, I just meant that EVERYONE knows fin is anxiously engaged in turning the hearts of men against women.
And everyone knows that Trump is part of a massive Russian conspiracy, right?

Maybe "True" you should reconsider your avatar name.
No, it’s more like everyone knows that wherever the Clinton’s go people die and babies get eaten.
That would be “True”, like my avatar.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 10:19 pm
Fiannan wrote: February 14th, 2018, 9:46 pm
True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 8:05 pm I didn’t mean that to be condescending to you, I just meant that EVERYONE knows fin is anxiously engaged in turning the hearts of men against women.
And everyone knows that Trump is part of a massive Russian conspiracy, right?

Maybe "True" you should reconsider your avatar name.
No, it’s more like everyone knows that wherever the Clinton’s go people die and babies get eaten.
Are you just trying to be funny or mock people who question the Clinton dynasty?

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

Seriously thought it was funny and I absolutely beleive it.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 10:05 pm Finnian, it is pretty much all you can talk about. I don’t want to spend one minute looking up any poison you have placed in the well. I’m not necessarily talking about the topic of this thread. I am no big feminist. However, your conversation always ends up being how women are screwing men over.

In no way do I resemble the women that you paint with your broad brush. I don’t know many of those women. I just know that your encouragement of others to despise and resent women is damaging to all.
Like when I recently have noted to guys who have actually made sweeping generalizations about women today that not all women are as they describe?

Or like the thread where I note how horrible it is that an artist who made Obama's portrait also painted young women with their heads being decapitated? I am not sure you made any commentary on that thread. It is still at the top if you wish to look it up.

And when have I ever said anyone should despise women? Seriously, if you are going to make such accusations then please back it up with some quotes. Bearing false witness is not a good thing.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 10:32 pm Seriously thought it was funny and I absolutely beleive it.
That the Clinton's are cannibals? I do not like or trust them but I have never seen any evidence that they have ever engaged in such activities.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

Well the cannibal part was a little over the top (part of what makes it funny) but their association with pedophiles and the occult are well documented. Let me say it wouldn’t surprise me. Plus I just read a true story about a missionary couple who went and taught the gospel to a tribe of natives in Papua New Ginnea in the 60’s who were cannibals. It was on my mind.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

Fiannan wrote: February 14th, 2018, 10:35 pm
True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 10:05 pm Finnian, it is pretty much all you can talk about. I don’t want to spend one minute looking up any poison you have placed in the well. I’m not necessarily talking about the topic of this thread. I am no big feminist. However, your conversation always ends up being how women are screwing men over.

In no way do I resemble the women that you paint with your broad brush. I don’t know many of those women. I just know that your encouragement of others to despise and resent women is damaging to all.
Like when I recently have noted to guys who have actually made sweeping generalizations about women today that not all women are as they describe?

Or like the thread where I note how horrible it is that an artist who made Obama's portrait also painted young women with their heads being decapitated? I am not sure you made any commentary on that thread. It is still at the top if you wish to look it up.

And when have I ever said anyone should despise women? Seriously, if you are going to make such accusations then please back it up with some quotes. Bearing false witness is not a good thing.
Finnian, I didn’t say that you said that but the impression that any average person would get when they are reading your posts is that you really, really, really do not like women.

I haven’t read the Obama post today but yesterday you were wondering where all of the moralizing Mormons were in this topic. However, that is more about race than anything else.

If you actually told someone that they were making sweeping generalizations about women today then I am seriously proud of you. I forgive you for all of the nicks against my soul and propose that we form an alliance.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

That last paragraph is totally sincere. If you can move in that direction then I have no complaints. I seriously am not competitive, have no desire for contention and would rather be at peace with you than not.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

I haven’t read the Obama post today but yesterday you were wondering where all of the moralizing Mormons were in this topic. However, that is more about race than anything else.
Well, it may be about racism against whites but it also is kinda negative to women to chop their heads off too.

And I sincerely do believe we probably agree more than we disagree on issues.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 10:46 pm Well the cannibal part was a little over the top (part of what makes it funny) but their association with pedophiles and the occult are well documented. Let me say it wouldn’t surprise me. Plus I just read a true story about a missionary couple who went and taught the gospel to a tribe of natives in Papua New Ginnea in the 60’s who were cannibals. It was on my mind.
The British royals used to practice cannibalism until about 300 years ago. Also, British high society used to make tea out of Egyptian mummies.

Yes, I know that many of the elites are into Luciferianism. Much of our entertainment is subliminally promoting both that and transhumanism as well. Any study into the occult and one can see just how popular this is becoming.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Mewtwo wrote: February 9th, 2018, 4:47 pm
MMbelieve wrote: December 24th, 2017, 3:13 amTell me about aspergers men. Because they have an 80% divorce rate when married to neurotypical women. They are also horrible marriages where the women feel as if they are living with either a narcissist or a psychopath because of the damage they cause to women. The lack of reciprocation of feelings, lack of empathy, lack of compassion and concern, inability to connect emotionally etc.
I read this post back when it first appeared and it's been bothering me ever since. I waited until now to respond because I was expecting to introduce myself to the forum here first, but I suppose I've calmed down enough by now to give a non-angry, non-sarcastic response. My proper introduction will have to wait.

I'm a mid-thirties male, and like Sirocco, I have Asperger's syndrome. Before I even knew this was what gave me my social malfunction, I can't tell you how many YSA stake dances I attended where I was so overwhelmed I wound up hiding in one of the Sunday School rooms in order to gather my thoughts and work up my courage. But more often than not, my thoughts turned against me and flooded my mind with more hopelessness and despair. And do you know what kind of thoughts caused me to doubt myself? Almost verbatim, the exact things you've written here.

Mind you, this was before I knew I was on the spectrum. All I knew was that, among countless other things, being able to connect emotionally and all those other qualities you brought up was a tremendous Goliath of mine, and even though I've always had compassion and concern for others, it's always been super difficult for me to openly show it. In particular, I knew I had severe trouble choking out compliments even when I meant them, and considering all I had heard about women needing to always be reminded that they're beautiful, I felt I was doomed to become a terrible husband. Even worse was the talk coming from what I now recognize was the feminist camp, producing a mixed message: Women need to be complimented, but don't compliment them because you'll creep them out.
Many autistic adults do not even have the [desire to marry].
I do. It kills me every time I have a reality check and remind myself that I'm 35 and have never been in a serious relationship, and if I've never accomplished that before, what hope do I have ever to do so? Facing the very real possibility that I may never be able to have a meaningful relationship, get married, have kids and live the American dream always fills me with horror and profound depression.

Please understand, your post sounded exactly like that nasty voice in my head that keeps my self esteem down and keeps me from initiating contact with women. It cut me deep, because it was like reading confirmation of my worst fears.
Many autistic adults don't want to marry? Curious where that statement came from. And was there a "why" behind their answer?

Mewto, don't let it bother you. Seriously. Maybe more than anything, you just need a reminder of who you are right now, who you will be one day, and the means to make it happen. When you are ok with that, it will be easier for you to feel ok with others, and to feel ok about others, even the ones who don't/ won't understand.

I'd say most people who say they have Asperger's are really HFA and other things. Even if so, nevertheless, the disconnect is real.

There's a huge disconnect between dream and reality, and too much fragility and sensitivity with emotions, and too much of the opposite with emotions, too.

Mewtwo
captain of 10

Post by Mewtwo »

JohnnyL wrote: March 19th, 2018, 11:44 amMany autistic adults don't want to marry? Curious where that statement came from. And was there a "why" behind their answer?

Mewto, don't let it bother you. Seriously. Maybe more than anything, you just need a reminder of who you are right now, who you will be one day, and the means to make it happen. When you are ok with that, it will be easier for you to feel ok with others, and to feel ok about others, even the ones who don't/ won't understand.

I'd say most people who say they have Asperger's are really HFA and other things. Even if so, nevertheless, the disconnect is real.

There's a huge disconnect between dream and reality, and too much fragility and sensitivity with emotions, and too much of the opposite with emotions, too.
Yeah. Thanks. That probably wasn't my most graceful forum introduction. Here I am always resentful of people I feel like I have to walk on eggshells around, and then I go and get triggered myself. MMbelieve, I'm sorry if my response made you uptight or anything. I still think a rebuttal was in order, but I could have worded it a bit less "victim-y".

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Mewtwo wrote: March 20th, 2018, 5:31 pm
JohnnyL wrote: March 19th, 2018, 11:44 amMany autistic adults don't want to marry? Curious where that statement came from. And was there a "why" behind their answer?

Yeah. Thanks. That probably wasn't my most graceful forum introduction. Here I am always resentful of people I feel like I have to walk on eggshells around, and then I go and get triggered myself. MMbelieve, I'm sorry if my response made you uptight or anything. I still think a rebuttal was in order, but I could have worded it a bit less "victim-y".
I apologize--rereading my post in the context of your answer, I hope I didn't come across really wrong.
I meant it in an understanding way, not a chastizing way. It was a sharing about dealing with things like this.
The last two parts are just explanations for readers, not personally directed to you.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »