Feminist assumptions are lies

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
True
captain of 100

Re: Feminist assumptions are lies

Post by True »

Sirocco wrote: February 10th, 2018, 1:17 am
MMbelieve wrote: December 24th, 2017, 3:13 am
Fiannan wrote: December 24th, 2017, 2:56 am
The reason we are not made aware of this, is that women put alot more effort into making themselves victims than do men. And they are better at shaming men, should they complain. "Be a man", "Grow a pair".
This will continue until the whole marriage thing is a big negative for men, and since they aren't as good at fighting for "equality", they'll just check out. The MGTOW movement is growing fast.

In the end, women will find fewer and fewer men available, and won't know why. Then they'll continue to berate and shame men to get them to marry and be "responsible", i.e. give women what they want.
I was listening to a man who is a diagnosed psychopath who noted that the singles market for women in their 30s is the perfect hunting ground for psychopathic men. Women bash and demean men and expect them to conform to their contradictory expectations (be all emotional and caring, yet be a strong competitive man in getting goals). So yes, many men do not fit the expectations and are basically thrown into the "leftovers" pile. Of course a psychopath can pretend to be all those things and women past 30 are so desperate for that one-and-only they get served up on the plate (figuratively that is, not some NWO party at an exclusive estate).

This is why psychopaths are the apex of evolution. They will pass on more and more genes into the next generation while the empathetic guys get crushed by narcissistic wannabe women. If it wasn't threatening the strength of the nation by the collapsing birthrate it would be funny, in a dark sort of way.
Tell me about aspergers men. Because they have an 80% divorce rate when married to neurotypical women. They are also horrible marriages where the women feel as if they are living with either a narcissist or a psychopath because of the damage they cause to women. The lack of reciprocation of feelings, lack of empathy, lack of compassion and concern, inability to connect emotionally etc.
These men are having babies and also the rate of autism is increasing exponentially. I read last year something that stated in 10 years time 1 of every 2 children with have autism.

This is a grand threat to the birthrate! Many autistic adults do not even have the skills to marry or desire to. Aspergers men can mimic enough to get a wife but often after the wedding fall back to their authentic selves and the marriage goes down hill and to very dark places very quickly.

It seems there is a perfect storm brewing in our society and in a decade or 2, no one will be fit to be procreating or in a position to do so.
I don't think many of them can get that far, video games has taken most of them off the market lol
We're not exactly successful in any sort of the way, i don't know where all the autism is coming from, but aspergers men are terribly unsuccessful...
The women less so.
I mean I couldn't mimic enough to get a relationship out of anyone letalone a wife, I'm almost 30, and... Yeah I don't see it happening.

And as per lacking things, its less a lack of things and more an inability in showing them, or showing them in strange ways.
I have felt love for a girl, for over a year and it went nowhere and it pained me more then anything has ever pained me before to have to let her go.
I had more compassion to her then I ever had most anyone (she had her own mental illnesses and I understood her and could be compassionate in ways I understood to her). Now the connecting emotionally, well that's the big thing I cannot deny.
I've never understood it, and as a result I'll spend my life on this great big earth alone.
Aspergers is a shameful thing to have, and it disgusts me every moment I have it.
Born to lose.
A nothing person.
A good quote I thought addressed this from Jeffrey Holland:
Christ is shown perfectly and purely in Christs unfailing, ultimate and atoning love for us...It is Christ’s love for us that “beareth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.” It is as demonstrated that ‘charity never faileth’. It is that charity - his pure love for us - without which we would be nothing, hopeless, of all men and women most miserable.”

My own weaknesses disgust me too. We are all nothing without Him. But our lives, combined with Christ’s can be beautiful and perfectly flawed. Our fallen natures can lead to a humility that help us to know the source of any goodness and help us to seek after it.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

Fiannan wrote: February 11th, 2018, 4:02 am As a kid I really enjoyed the TV series "The Night Gallery." There was an episode that was called "The Different Ones" that maybe a couple of people saying they are not the kind of men a woman would want might want to look up.
Not sure why you would validate someone’s worst thoughts about themselves.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

True wrote: February 13th, 2018, 9:26 pm
Fiannan wrote: February 11th, 2018, 4:02 am As a kid I really enjoyed the TV series "The Night Gallery." There was an episode that was called "The Different Ones" that maybe a couple of people saying they are not the kind of men a woman would want might want to look up.
How in the world would you interpret it like this?

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

Fiannan wrote: February 13th, 2018, 10:06 pm
I guess I don’t know how else to interpret it. It sounds like you’re saying: I once watched a show where there were people just like you (Sirrocco) that women also would not want.

I am sorry if I misinterpreted you. This is a very depressing/ negative thread.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

True wrote: February 13th, 2018, 10:54 pm
Fiannan wrote: February 13th, 2018, 10:06 pm
I guess I don’t know how else to interpret it. It sounds like you’re saying: I once watched a show where there were people just like you (Sirrocco) that women also would not want.

I am sorry if I misinterpreted you. This is a very depressing/ negative thread.
It is depressing but as the scriptures note Satan will use all his power to turn women and men against each other. The sad part is when even members of the Church become disciples of Satan by allowing themselves to be brainwashed by daytime TV, movies and academia.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

Don’t you think you are doing more than your share of turning the hearts of men against women?

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 7:47 am Don’t you think you are doing more than your share of turning the hearts of men against women?
Considering how many people have contributed to this discussion, your statement is very ambiguous.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

No, because it directly follows Finnian’s statement and also because he states that Satan is using all of his power to turn men and women against each other. My statement clearly references his efforts to turn men against women.
Last edited by True on February 14th, 2018, 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

And if you have been here for any length of time, you know who is the loudest and most persistent criticizer of women. And that is the nicest way of putting it.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

My, True, you can be incredibly condescending. The fact that I've made almost 14 times as many posts than you should make it obvious that I've been around for a while.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

I didn’t mean that to be condescending to you, I just meant that EVERYONE knows fin is anxiously engaged in turning the hearts of men against women.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 6:59 pm And if you have been here for any length of time, you know who is the loudest and most persistent criticizer of women. And that is the nicest way of putting it.
Oh really? Where, unless you interpret saying that women are equal to men in all respects. Sorry for believing that women and men are equally accountable in all things, and are as vulnerable to what amounts to psychological war to turn them away from traditional, and genetic, desires and aspirations.

I'll just make sure to catch up on a few episodes of Oprah and Ellen to see if I can start thinking more mainstream. 8-)

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 8:05 pm I didn’t mean that to be condescending to you, I just meant that EVERYONE knows fin is anxiously engaged in turning the hearts of men against women.
And everyone knows that Trump is part of a massive Russian conspiracy, right?

Maybe "True" you should reconsider your avatar name.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

Finnian, it is pretty much all you can talk about. I don’t want to spend one minute looking up any poison you have placed in the well. I’m not necessarily talking about the topic of this thread. I am no big feminist. However, your conversation always ends up being how women are screwing men over.

In no way do I resemble the women that you paint with your broad brush. I don’t know many of those women. I just know that your encouragement of others to despise and resent women is damaging to all.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

Fiannan wrote: February 14th, 2018, 9:46 pm
True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 8:05 pm I didn’t mean that to be condescending to you, I just meant that EVERYONE knows fin is anxiously engaged in turning the hearts of men against women.

No, it’s more like everyone knows that wherever the Clinton’s go people die and babies get eaten.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 10:19 pm

No, it’s more like everyone knows that wherever the Clinton’s go people die and babies get eaten.
That would be “True”, like my avatar.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 10:19 pm

Are you just trying to be funny or mock people who question the Clinton dynasty?

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

Seriously thought it was funny and I absolutely beleive it.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 10:05 pm Finnian, it is pretty much all you can talk about. I don’t want to spend one minute looking up any poison you have placed in the well. I’m not necessarily talking about the topic of this thread. I am no big feminist. However, your conversation always ends up being how women are screwing men over.

In no way do I resemble the women that you paint with your broad brush. I don’t know many of those women. I just know that your encouragement of others to despise and resent women is damaging to all.
Like when I recently have noted to guys who have actually made sweeping generalizations about women today that not all women are as they describe?

Or like the thread where I note how horrible it is that an artist who made Obama's portrait also painted young women with their heads being decapitated? I am not sure you made any commentary on that thread. It is still at the top if you wish to look it up.

And when have I ever said anyone should despise women? Seriously, if you are going to make such accusations then please back it up with some quotes. Bearing false witness is not a good thing.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 10:32 pm Seriously thought it was funny and I absolutely beleive it.
That the Clinton's are cannibals? I do not like or trust them but I have never seen any evidence that they have ever engaged in such activities.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

Well the cannibal part was a little over the top (part of what makes it funny) but their association with pedophiles and the occult are well documented. Let me say it wouldn’t surprise me. Plus I just read a true story about a missionary couple who went and taught the gospel to a tribe of natives in Papua New Ginnea in the 60’s who were cannibals. It was on my mind.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

Fiannan wrote: February 14th, 2018, 10:35 pm
True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 10:05 pm Finnian, it is pretty much all you can talk about. I don’t want to spend one minute looking up any poison you have placed in the well. I’m not necessarily talking about the topic of this thread. I am no big feminist. However, your conversation always ends up being how women are screwing men over.

Like when I recently have noted to guys who have actually made sweeping generalizations about women today that not all women are as they describe?

Or like the thread where I note how horrible it is that an artist who made Obama's portrait also painted young women with their heads being decapitated? I am not sure you made any commentary on that thread. It is still at the top if you wish to look it up.

And when have I ever said anyone should despise women? Seriously, if you are going to make such accusations then please back it up with some quotes. Bearing false witness is not a good thing.
Finnian, I didn’t say that you said that but the impression that any average person would get when they are reading your posts is that you really, really, really do not like women.

I haven’t read the Obama post today but yesterday you were wondering where all of the moralizing Mormons were in this topic. However, that is more about race than anything else.

If you actually told someone that they were making sweeping generalizations about women today then I am seriously proud of you. I forgive you for all of the nicks against my soul and propose that we form an alliance.

True
captain of 100

Post by True »

That last paragraph is totally sincere. If you can move in that direction then I have no complaints. I seriously am not competitive, have no desire for contention and would rather be at peace with you than not.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

I haven’t read the Obama post today but yesterday you were wondering where all of the moralizing Mormons were in this topic. However, that is more about race than anything else.
Well, it may be about racism against whites but it also is kinda negative to women to chop their heads off too.

And I sincerely do believe we probably agree more than we disagree on issues.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

True wrote: February 14th, 2018, 10:46 pm Well the cannibal part was a little over the top (part of what makes it funny) but their association with pedophiles and the occult are well documented. Let me say it wouldn’t surprise me. Plus I just read a true story about a missionary couple who went and taught the gospel to a tribe of natives in Papua New Ginnea in the 60’s who were cannibals. It was on my mind.
The British royals used to practice cannibalism until about 300 years ago. Also, British high society used to make tea out of Egyptian mummies.

Yes, I know that many of the elites are into Luciferianism. Much of our entertainment is subliminally promoting both that and transhumanism as well. Any study into the occult and one can see just how popular this is becoming.