Who wins, Moore or Jones?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Arenera
captain of 1,000

Who wins, Moore or Jones?

Post by Arenera »

What do you think?

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Re: Who wins, Moore or Jones?

Post by Ezra »

Huh????

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Jones won, the democrat. Harrassment claims a republican..

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

And ultimately McMullin wins.

wargames83
captain of 100

Post by wargames83 »

Roy Moore lost. I don't think I have ever been happier about the outcome of an election.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

wargames83 wrote: December 13th, 2017, 5:19 am Roy Moore lost. I don't think I have ever been happier about the outcome of an election.
Now let's see if Moore sues his accusers. I mean, if he's innocent of their accusations, those women probably cost him the election. The natural thing to do would be to take them to court, right? Slander? Libel? Defamation? What's the right legal term? If he's innocent...

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

We the people lost. Electing another politician means the people will be burdened by more laws, and more taxes.

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

CelestialAngel wrote: December 12th, 2017, 5:36 pm Alabama loses either way. This is why registering as unaffiliated and saying screw the 2 party system is the way to go.
I would thank you twice if I could.

Oh, I just did!

Republicans and Democrats - the left and right hands of the Party of Gadianton. Support at your peril.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

It is a sickening and sad result. What has happened to Alabama. The cultural marxists and perverts take over. Sad indeed.
Yes I suppose the false accusations did take a toll. I guess that's what politics in America is all about. Lies.
dc

Sue the false accusers?
Ha, what a laugh.
You think those people don't know how to hide any money they may have? You don't know much.
You can't get the election turned around.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

https://youtu.be/JEzY2tnwExs

The counting machines source code can be rigged for whatever result you want.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

David13 wrote: December 13th, 2017, 7:40 am It is a sickening and sad result. What has happened to Alabama. The cultural marxists and perverts take over. Sad indeed.
Yes I suppose the false accusations did take a toll. I guess that's what politics in America is all about. Lies.
dc

Sue the false accusers?
Ha, what a laugh.
You think those people don't know how to hide any money they may have? You don't know much.
You can't get the election turned around.
Preserved for perpetuity.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

And because Moore "might" have been guilty of asking a 16 year old out on a date 30+ years ago, Alabama now has a senator who believes it's perfectly fine, legal, and moral to butcher a living baby even as it has been completely birthed at 9 months gestation - as long as a toe remains inside the mother. Because as long as a toe is still inside the mother, it's not a human baby - it's just a blob of tissue that can be ripped to shreds and thrown in the furnace (Molech, anyone?). But once that final toe has emerged from the mother's body, well, then it's a living human being worthy of protection and life, according to the insanity of Jones. What a supreme load of Satanic crap. Almost 60% of Alabama citizens claim to be against abortion being legal in their state - yet they just elected the most heinous pro-abortion person available as their senator. And now they will reap what they have sown.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

EmmaLee wrote: December 13th, 2017, 8:43 am And because Moore "might" have been guilty of asking a 16 year old out on a date 30+ years ago, Alabama now has a senator who believes it's perfectly fine, legal, and moral to butcher a living baby even as it has been completely birthed at 9 months gestation - as long as a toe remains inside the mother. Because as long as a toe is still inside the mother, it's not a human baby - it's just a blob of tissue that can be ripped to shreds and thrown in the furnace (Molech, anyone?). But once that final toe has emerged from the mother's body, well, then it's a living human being worthy of protection and life, according to the insanity of Jones. What a supreme load of Satanic crap. Almost 60% of Alabama citizens claim to be against abortion being legal in their state - yet they just elected the most heinous pro-abortion person available as their senator. And now they will reap what they have sown.
Fallout from the Weinstein Harrassment world.

wargames83
captain of 100

Post by wargames83 »

EmmaLee wrote: December 13th, 2017, 8:43 am And because Moore "might" have been guilty of asking a 16 year old out on a date 30+ years ago
He also might have been guilty of sexually molesting a 14 year old.
EmmaLee wrote: December 13th, 2017, 8:43 am Alabama now has a senator who believes it's perfectly fine, legal, and moral to butcher a living baby even as it has been completely birthed at 9 months gestation - as long as a toe remains inside the mother. Because as long as a toe is still inside the mother, it's not a human baby - it's just a blob of tissue that can be ripped to shreds and thrown in the furnace (Molech, anyone?). But once that final toe has emerged from the mother's body, well, then it's a living human being worthy of protection and life, according to the insanity of Jones. What a supreme load of Satanic crap. Almost 60% of Alabama citizens claim to be against abortion being legal in their state - yet they just elected the most heinous pro-abortion person available as their senator. And now they will reap what they have sown.
That is a smear. Here is a quote from Jones on the issue ""Having said that, the law for decades has been that late-term procedures are generally restricted except in the case of medical necessity," he said. "That's what I support. I don't see any changes in that." He basically has the same position as Mitt Romney did before he ran for President and had to change his position to be electable by Republicans outside of Massachusetts, er I mean had a sincere change of heart that totally had nothing to do with political calculation.
Last edited by wargames83 on December 13th, 2017, 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

wargames83
captain of 100

Post by wargames83 »

David13 wrote: December 13th, 2017, 7:40 am It is a sickening and sad result. What has happened to Alabama. The cultural marxists and perverts take over. Sad indeed.
Cultural Marxists? Doug Jones is a moderate Democrat. Alabama prevented a pervert from gaining more power by not electing Roy Moore. Happy indeed.
David13 wrote: December 13th, 2017, 7:40 am Yes I suppose the false accusations did take a toll. I guess that's what politics in America is all about. Lies.
And you know accusations are false because ... you are psychic?

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

wargames83 wrote: December 13th, 2017, 12:08 pm
EmmaLee wrote: December 13th, 2017, 8:43 am And because Moore "might" have been guilty of asking a 16 year old out on a date 30+ years ago
EmmaLee wrote: December 13th, 2017, 8:43 am Alabama now has a senator who believes it's perfectly fine, legal, and moral to butcher a living baby even as it has been completely birthed at 9 months gestation - as long as a toe remains inside the mother. Because as long as a toe is still inside the mother, it's not a human baby - it's just a blob of tissue that can be ripped to shreds and thrown in the furnace (Molech, anyone?). But once that final toe has emerged from the mother's body, well, then it's a living human being worthy of protection and life, according to the insanity of Jones. What a supreme load of Satanic crap. Almost 60% of Alabama citizens claim to be against abortion being legal in their state - yet they just elected the most heinous pro-abortion person available as their senator. And now they will reap what they have sown.
That is a smear. Here is a quote from Jones on the issue ""Having said that, the law for decades has been that late-term procedures are generally restricted except in the case of medical necessity," he said. "That's what I support. I don't see any changes in that." He basically has the same position as Mitt Romney did before he ran for President and had to change his position to be electable by Republicans outside of Massachusetts, er I mean had a sincere change of heart that totally had nothing to do with political calculation.
Good points!

Mormons support 4 reasons for an abortion:
1. Rape
2. Incest
3. Health of the mother
4. Viability of the fetus

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

"Might have" as opposed to a certainty - Jones has no problem killing babies.
It most certainly is not a smear. He has no problem with butchering babies at 9 months gestation - he will vote to continue the murders, and take the money from pro-life Alabama citizens to pay for it - but that was their choice to put him in office - hope they're happy with it. There is zero in any of his statements, including the one you posted, that refutes what I said. Romney is just as evil as Jones.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Arenera wrote: December 13th, 2017, 12:25 pm
Good points!

1. Rape
2. Incest
3. Health of the mother
Not all Mormons.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

EmmaLee wrote: December 13th, 2017, 2:43 pm
Good points!

1. Rape
2. Incest
3. Health of the mother
Not all Mormons.
President Russell Nelson is good enough for me.

Some Christians don't agree with abortion for any reason. I don't agree with that.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Arenera wrote: December 13th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Good points!

1. Rape
2. Incest
3. Health of the mother
Not all Mormons.

Some Christians don't agree with abortion for any reason. I don't agree with that.
That's your choice to follow Russell Nelson. And you can disagree with people who think murder is wrong, too. I'm going with God on this one.

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

EmmaLee wrote: December 13th, 2017, 2:56 pm

Good points!

1. Rape
2. Incest
3. Health of the mother
Not all Mormons.

That's your choice to follow Russell Nelson. And you can disagree with people who think murder is wrong, too. I'm going with God on this one.
So, you don't think the Prophet and Apostles give direction from God?

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Arenera wrote: December 13th, 2017, 2:58 pm
Not all Mormons.

Sometimes they do - more often they give their own personal opinion, which is no different than anyone else's opinion. You should do what it takes to know the difference. God said not to murder the innocent - I'm following God on that. No prophet has given a revelation from God to the Church that says it's fine to murder babies "as long as" or "if".

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

Not all Mormons.

Whoever is guilty of coming up with those 4 murderous excuses to butcher their offspring is flat out deceived as far as I am concerned....

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

EmmaLee wrote: December 13th, 2017, 3:03 pm

Sometimes they do - more often they give their own personal opinion, which is no different than anyone else's opinion. You should do what it takes to know the difference. God said not to murder the innocent - I'm following God on that. No prophet has given a revelation from God to the Church that says it's fine to murder babies "as long as" or "if".
Hey guys, the Church (First Presidency) has an official position. This was back in 1991.
Church Issues Statement on Abortion

The Church has issued a new statement on abortion. Dated Friday, 11 January 1991, it reads:

“In view of the widespread public interest in the issue of abortion, we reaffirm that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has consistently opposed elective abortion. More than a century ago, the First Presidency of the Church warned against this evil. We have repeatedly counseled people everywhere to turn from the devastating practice of abortion for personal or social convenience.

The Church recognizes that there may be rare cases in which abortion may be justifiedcases involving pregnancy by incest or rape; when the life or health of the woman is adjudged by competent medical authority to be in serious jeopardy; or when the fetus is known by competent medical authority to have severe defects that will not allow the baby to survive beyond birth. But these are not automatic reasons for abortion. Even in these cases, the couple should consider abortion only after consulting with each other, and their bishop, and receiving divine confirmation through prayer. The practice of elective abortion is fundamentally contrary to the Lord’s injunction, ‘Thou shalt not steal; neither commit adultery, nor kill, nor do anything like unto it.’ (D&C 59:6.) We urge all to preserve the sanctity of human life and thereby realize the happiness promised to those who keep the commandments of the Lord.

“The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as an institution has not favored or opposed specific legislative proposals or public demonstrations concerning abortion.

“Inasmuch as this issue is likely to arise in all states in the United States of America and in many other nations of the world in which the Church is established, it is impractical for the Church to take a position on specific legislative proposals on this important subject.

“However, we continue to encourage our members as citizens to let their voices be heard in appropriate and legal ways that will evidence their belief in the sacredness of life.”

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Arenera wrote: December 13th, 2017, 3:14 pm
EmmaLee wrote: December 13th, 2017, 3:03 pm
Hey guys, the Church (First Presidency) has an official position. This was back in 1991.
Church Issues Statement on Abortion

The Church has issued a new statement on abortion. Dated Friday, 11 January 1991, it reads:

“In view of the widespread public interest in the issue of abortion, we reaffirm that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has consistently opposed elective abortion. More than a century ago, the First Presidency of the Church warned against this evil. We have repeatedly counseled people everywhere to turn from the devastating practice of abortion for personal or social convenience.

The Church recognizes that there may be rare cases in which abortion may be justifiedcases involving pregnancy by incest or rape; when the life or health of the woman is adjudged by competent medical authority to be in serious jeopardy; or when the fetus is known by competent medical authority to have severe defects that will not allow the baby to survive beyond birth. But these are not automatic reasons for abortion. Even in these cases, the couple should consider abortion only after consulting with each other, and their bishop, and receiving divine confirmation through prayer. The practice of elective abortion is fundamentally contrary to the Lord’s injunction, ‘Thou shalt not steal; neither commit adultery, nor kill, nor do anything like unto it.’ (D&C 59:6.) We urge all to preserve the sanctity of human life and thereby realize the happiness promised to those who keep the commandments of the Lord.

“The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as an institution has not favored or opposed specific legislative proposals or public demonstrations concerning abortion.

“Inasmuch as this issue is likely to arise in all states in the United States of America and in many other nations of the world in which the Church is established, it is impractical for the Church to take a position on specific legislative proposals on this important subject.

“However, we continue to encourage our members as citizens to let their voices be heard in appropriate and legal ways that will evidence their belief in the sacredness of life.”
Yes, I think everyone is aware of this - you aren't sharing anything new. I disagree with them on this because I believe all human life in the womb is sacred and should be left to GOD as to whether the person should be born or not. A child conceived via rape is no less worthy of life than a child conceived by a happily married couple, etc. Pretty simple, really. Not sure why you feel the need to keep harping on it. You have your belief, I have mine - neither of us are going to change the other's mind.