Will McMullin get super-liberal elected tomorrow?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Will McMullin get super-liberal elected tomorrow?

Post by Fiannan »

he Republican establishment group fronted by failed presidential candidate Evan McMullin — which has spent $500,000 against populist conservative Judge Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race — supports a constant flow of Middle East migration to the United States.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ium=social

Regardless the immigration issue the Democrat supports:

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Re: Will McMullin get super-liberal elected tomorrow?

Post by Alaris »

This is the other political shenangian I've been thinking about this morning. Here's a simple thought that absolutely wrecks the republican establishment that is fighting against Roy Moore.

Thought: Why not say, "Let's move the election" which I believe was an option after all this came out, or "Elect Roy Moore's platform and we will work with him to step down should these allegations prove true."

OK that's two thoughts.

I mean it's one thing to say, "I don't endorse" but to throw money against him is absolutely gadiantonism at its finest. McConnell, Flake (*I just threw up a little*,) Ryan, McCain, and all the Establishment Gadiantons er Republicans are all vocally calling for a Democrat to win which would be horrible for a conservative agenda ... unless .... unless the conservative agenda is not their agenda. Hrm..... *insert skin scratching smiley here*

Why oh why would a bunch of republicans want a democrat to win for a six year term? Could it be that ousting Trump IS their agenda? Sorry silver, more evidence that Trump is not a "they."

The fact that there is more hard evidence that these Moore allegations are false than there are that they're true and the establishment arm is still making it sound like the evidence against him is overwhelming all but proves establishment republicans are behind this. Why? $$$$$$$$ The last thing the good ol boys want is another tea party senator a la Ted Cruz.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

alaris wrote: December 11th, 2017, 10:05 am This is the other political shenangian I've been thinking about this morning. Here's a simple thought that absolutely wrecks the republican establishment that is fighting against Roy Moore.

Thought: Why not say, "Let's move the election" which I believe was an option after all this came out, or "Elect Roy Moore's platform and we will work with him to step down should these allegations prove true."

OK that's two thoughts.

I mean it's one thing to say, "I don't endorse" but to throw money against him is absolutely gadiantonism at its finest. McConnell, Flake (*I just threw up a little*,) Ryan, McCain, and all the Establishment Gadiantons er Republicans are all vocally calling for a Democrat to win which would be horrible for a conservative agenda ... unless .... unless the conservative agenda is not their agenda. Hrm..... *insert skin scratching smiley here*

Why oh why would a bunch of republicans want a democrat to win for a six year term? Could it be that ousting Trump IS their agenda? Sorry silver, more evidence that Trump is not a "they."

The fact that there is more hard evidence that these Moore allegations are false than there are that they're true and the establishment arm is still making it sound like the evidence against him is overwhelming all but proves establishment republicans are behind this. Why? $$$$$$$$ The last thing the good ol boys want is another tea party senator a la Ted Cruz.
alaris, you got nothing on me. The admitted national debt is $20 trillion; unfunded national liabilities are over $200 trillion. You and your posterity are debt slaves. It doesn't matter who is in office, Dems or Reps, your personal indebtedness goes up. They have all betrayed you. Until you accept that fact, you are stuck in your red/blue false paradigm.

As for Trump, he is surrounded with elites. With elites, alaris, not people like you or lundbaek who know what the Constitution says. This makes Trump no different than Obama/Bush/Clinton. Besides, the president is a mere facade for the real power to camp out behind.

Ted Cruz, bwahahaha. The guy's a pervert. He gets matching tattoos with his mistress and then shows it off on early morning national TEEVEE during the campaign. Hang your hopes on someone else.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver wrote: December 11th, 2017, 10:23 am
alaris wrote: December 11th, 2017, 10:05 am This is the other political shenangian I've been thinking about this morning. Here's a simple thought that absolutely wrecks the republican establishment that is fighting against Roy Moore.

OK that's two thoughts.

alaris, you got nothing on me. The admitted national debt is $20 trillion; unfunded national liabilities are over $200 trillion. You and your posterity are debt slaves. It doesn't matter who is in office, Dems or Reps, your personal indebtedness goes up. They have all betrayed you. Until you accept that fact, you are stuck in your red/blue false paradigm.

As for Trump, he is surrounded with elites. With elites, alaris, not people like you or lundbaek who know what the Constitution says. This makes Trump no different than Obama/Bush/Clinton. Besides, the president is a mere facade for the real power to camp out behind.

Ted Cruz, bwahahaha. The guy's a pervert. He gets matching tattoos with his mistress and then shows it off on early morning national TEEVEE during the campaign. Hang your hopes on someone else.
You are the second person to accuse me of being stuck in a red / blue false paradigm after a post where I say the republican establishment are gadiantons. Um .... how am I stuck in a red / blue paradigm? LOL - I hate when people LOL at others, but you have to admit this it's funny that you and the other poster are the ones stuck calling people stuck in a red / blue paradigm without actually thinking that through. That's LOL. Gadiantonism is why the debt is what it is and I and my posterity will not be slaves to that debt because that debt was made by and for the gadiantons who are doomed to fail epicly (see "the scriptures")

As for Ted Cruz, by their fruits. When he was running for President, the best anti-Cruz folks could come up with was, "He's ugly and annoying." Then, they had to start making up stuff. The matching tattoo was not a tattoo Silver - https://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/ ... too-105240 So, even in jest, evil meaning people take a good man and create a scandal out of it. Take a look at the "fruits" of the sites that purport this claim. I advise you against declaring such as fact and using such to belittle others--it stifles what could otherwise be fun debate.

You may be right on Trump as I have said before. You are certainly right about the debt shenanigans, the betrayal, and even the elites surrounding Trump. But why oh why do the elites surrounding Trump sound more and more like the expelled devil?
Moses 1:19 And now, when Moses had said these words, Satan cried with a loud voice, and ranted upon the earth, and commanded, saying: I am the Only Begotten, worship me.

20 And it came to pass that Moses began to fear exceedingly; and as he began to fear, he saw the bitterness of hell. Nevertheless, calling upon God, he received strength, and he commanded, saying: Depart from me, Satan, for this one God only will I worship, which is the God of glory.

21 And now Satan began to tremble, and the earth shook; and Moses received strength, and called upon God, saying: In the name of the Only Begotten, depart hence, Satan.
The media, the dems, the republican establishment, all tremble, and rant upon the earth with loud voices because they are being expelled.
1 Nephi 14:13 And it came to pass that I beheld that the great mother of abominations did gather together multitudes upon the face of all the earth, among all the nations of the Gentiles, to fight against the Lamb of God.

14 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, beheld the power of the Lamb of God, that it descended upon the saints of the church of the Lamb, and upon the covenant people of the Lord, who were scattered upon all the face of the earth; and they were armed with righteousness and with the power of God in great glory.

15 And it came to pass that I beheld that the wrath of God was poured out upon that great and abominable church, insomuch that there were wars and rumors of wars among all the nations and kindreds of the earth.

16 And as there began to be wars and rumors of wars among all the nations which belonged to the mother of abominations, the angel spake unto me, saying: Behold, the wrath of God is upon the mother of harlots; and behold, thou seest all these things—

17 And when the day cometh that the wrath of God is poured out upon the mother of harlots, which is the great and abominable church of all the earth, whose founder is the devil, then, at that day, the work of the Father shall commence, in preparing the way for the fulfilling of his covenants, which he hath made to his people who are of the house of Israel.
If I am right about 1 Nephi 14 beginning to be fulfilled, then all the noise lately - the dismantling of the actual rape culture in Hollywood and DC, the - God help us - dismantling of pedogate, the screaming and ranting of the corrupt, the homosexual / pedo culture of the Vatican, and all the little evidences that are compiling that God's judgements are starting to pour out over the mother of abominations .... then war may be upon us soon (1 Nephi 14:15) - and wouldn't that make sense? Wouldn't those who are set to murder for gain use war to distract and to stop the wrath that is upon them? Wouldn't they use war to seize more power and control that's being wrested away? If they can, they will!

So back to Trump - Trump being a party of "they" is making less and less sense. He certainly wasn't my first choice by a long shot. However, could he be Cyrus? Isaiah used the nations and leaders of his day to prophesy of the end times. I need to study up on Cyrus more, and I certainly don't want to derail this thread any further.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

alaris,
When your solution is another Republican, I call that stuck. The Democrats had their Pearl Harbor. The Republicans had their 9/11. Corrupt to the hilt. If you choose a candidate who is Republican and who does not rebuke his own party, you have chosen a corrupt man.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver wrote: December 11th, 2017, 11:31 am alaris,
When your solution is another Republican, I call that stuck. The Democrats had their Pearl Harbor. The Republicans had their 9/11. Corrupt to the hilt. If you choose a candidate who is Republican and who does not rebuke his own party, you have chosen a corrupt man.
My solution? Did I list a solution? If you'd like one, I'd be happy to provide, but it will center on the gospel and the Lord rather than a Republican.

And I agree on the Republicans who don't rebuke their own party. You realize that's an argument for Trump .. sometimes ... lol

As for Ted Cruz, here's an example of exactly that in relation to blatant corruption:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 56c9cdd435

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

What I do not understand is why Mormon political figures are, to a large degree, not representative of positive values.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

That is such a good question, Fiannan. Here in Arizona it distresses me that so many Mormons support Senator McCain, Senator Flake, Mitt Romney. and illegal immigration and amnesty.
Last edited by lundbaek on December 12th, 2017, 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

alaris wrote: December 11th, 2017, 1:00 pm
My solution? Did I list a solution? If you'd like one, I'd be happy to provide, but it will center on the gospel and the Lord rather than a Republican.

And I agree on the Republicans who don't rebuke their own party. You realize that's an argument for Trump .. sometimes ... lol

As for Ted Cruz, here's an example of exactly that in relation to blatant corruption:

Trump's son-in-law is sitting on $200 Million from George Soros. The Trump Treasury Secretary is a known (yet unarrested) banking felon who paid off the judge in California. The Trump Commerce Secretary is a Rothschild banker. The Trump HUD Secretary is a doctor who helped gain some minority votes. The Trump Transportation Secretary is the wife of Mitch McConnell. Do you see a pattern developing? If not, I can't help you.

The politicians trade barbs all the time and yet the national debt continues to rise -- all the proof one needs that the elected (and appointed) liars are lying. Then the scoundrels go to the bars together when the cameras are turned off and laugh, laugh I say, at the sheeple.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

lundbaek wrote: December 12th, 2017, 8:59 am That is such a good question, Fiannan. Here is Arizona it distresses me that so many Mormons support Senator McCain, Senator Flake, Mitt Romney. and illegal immigration and amnesty.
They love the praise of the world.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver wrote: December 12th, 2017, 9:05 am

Trump's son-in-law is sitting on $200 Million from George Soros. The Trump Treasury Secretary is a known (yet unarrested) banking felon who paid off the judge in California. The Trump Commerce Secretary is a Rothschild banker. The Trump HUD Secretary is a doctor who helped gain some minority votes. The Trump Transportation Secretary is the wife of Mitch McConnell. Do you see a pattern developing? If not, I can't help you.

The politicians trade barbs all the time and yet the national debt continues to rise -- all the proof one needs that the elected (and appointed) liars are lying. Then the scoundrels go to the bars together when the cameras are turned off and laugh, laugh I say, at the sheeple.
Links? Not that I'm disinclined to believe you, I'm really not. However, after the Ted Cruz tattoo comment, I'd like to see from whence cometh this information.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

alaris wrote: December 12th, 2017, 9:51 am

Links? Not that I'm disinclined to believe you, I'm really not. However, after the Ted Cruz tattoo comment, I'd like to see from whence cometh this information.
I don't play poker that way. And after being asked for links by others here with no recognition of the info because it disturbed their paradigm, I refuse to do research for you or anyone else. The info is out there.

As for the Cruz tattoo, the point was not that it was a fake tattoo. The point is that he showed up on an early morning news show with the tat and a female staffer had a matching tattoo the same day. Did you miss that bit of news?
Lusted-and-Busted-Ted-Cruz-AManda-Tattoos.jpg
Lusted-and-Busted-Ted-Cruz-AManda-Tattoos.jpg (32.82 KiB) Viewed 484 times

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver wrote: December 12th, 2017, 10:43 am

I don't play poker that way. And after being asked for links by others here with no recognition of the info because it disturbed their paradigm, I refuse to do research for you or anyone else. The info is out there.

As for the Cruz tattoo, the point was not that it was a fake tattoo. The point is that he showed up on an early morning news show with the tat and a female staffer had a matching tattoo the same day. Did you miss that bit of news?
So a female staffer ordered a second fake tattoo and put one on herself? Wow that means something! :evil:

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

alaris wrote: December 12th, 2017, 10:44 am

So a female staffer ordered a second fake tattoo and put one on herself? Wow that means something! :evil:
Your comment only accentuates your ignorance. The truth shall set you free.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Silver wrote: December 12th, 2017, 10:53 am

Compelling.

Silver
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Silver »

alaris wrote: December 12th, 2017, 10:58 am
Silver wrote: December 12th, 2017, 10:53 am

Compelling.
It's your choice to be sarcastic and not do the research.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

That means, as Silver said before: "The guy's a pervert. He gets matching tattoos with his mistress..."

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

JohnnyL wrote: December 12th, 2017, 6:10 pm

That means, as Silver said before: "The guy's a pervert. He gets matching tattoos with his mistress..."
Lol. Funny stuff. Disgusting perverts and their fake tattoos!

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Post by Arenera »

Bannon loses....

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fiannan »

Oh my gosh, oh well, as long as the Anti-Christ doesn't have any tattoos I am sure he (or she) will get a significant number of Mormons to support them.

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

Fiannan wrote: December 12th, 2017, 10:36 pm Oh my gosh, oh well, as long as the Anti-Christ doesn't have any tattoos I am sure he (or she) will get a significant number of Mormons to support them.
I don't bother posting on elections much, but yeah, it does feel that it's easy to sway people one way or another.