Are these 3 things all just a coincidence?

For discussion of political issues in general.
utez
Hi, I'm new.

Are these 3 things all just a coincidence?

Postby utez » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:02 am

1) Trump visits Utah and meets with church leaders
2) Trump declares Jerusalem capital of Israel
3) ISIS posts picture targeting Mormon temple

I found an interesting article from '72 about the future of the holy land and it says that the capital of Israel will be moved to Jerusalem among other things. I just found it interesting especially with the latest ISIS video.

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

Medical Cost Sharing - It's not insurance it's better!

LdsMarco
captain of 100

Re: Are these 3 things all just a coincidence?

Postby LdsMarco » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:14 am

I think we all forget that the CIA created ISIS. Therefore it has made a ‘subtle speech’ [witchcraft] (Mormon 1:19; 2:10) threat against the Church – through a CIA outlet.

Looks like the war, to avenge the Church’s involvement in California’s Proposition 8 may be underway ‘soon’

The fulfillment of 1st Nephi 14 could be right around the corner

The threat confirms my vision that I saw after walking out the Los Angeles Temple last month. I was thinking how easy it was for anyone just to walk in and commit a terrorist attack. And that is when I saw an infiltration by force.

LDS Watchmen will be creating another video regarding this soon

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Postby lundbaek » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:24 am

I appreciate LdsMarco's reminder that "the CIA created ISIS". It is my understanding that the UK was also complicit in the creation of ISIS.

kittycat51
captain of 100

Postby kittycat51 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:52 pm

LdsMarco wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:14 am
I think we all forget that the CIA created ISIS. Therefore it has made a ‘subtle speech’ [witchcraft] (Mormon 1:19; 2:10) threat against the Church – through a CIA outlet.

Looks like the war, to avenge the Church’s involvement in California’s Proposition 8 may be underway ‘soon’

The threat confirms my vision that I saw after walking out the Los Angeles Temple last month. I was thinking how easy it was for anyone just to walk in and commit a terrorist attack. And that is when I saw an infiltration by force.

Maybe the temple will be protected by the Nephite warriors. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47150
'You'll never medicate your way out of diseases you behave yourself into" ~Dr. Roby Mitchell

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Postby Fiannan » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:55 pm

Maybe the temple will be protected by the Nephite warriors.
God will protect the saints as long as their hearts are to the Gospel and not the world. If they put their trust in the power of the world then the power of the world can, and will, be employed against them in time.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
Plato

JK4Woods
captain of 100

Postby JK4Woods » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:29 pm

I think the “isis Video” of the San Diego Temple was made by a disaffected troll... mostly likely a member of the church just seeing he could do it...

Robin Hood
captain of 1,000

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:33 pm

lundbaek wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:24 am
I appreciate LdsMarco's reminder that "the CIA created ISIS". It is my understanding that the UK was also complicit in the creation of ISIS.
Probably.
The CIA and MI6 are thick as thieves.
In fact, ultimately they're probably the same organisation.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Postby brianj » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:50 pm

utez wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:02 am
1) Trump visits Utah and meets with church leaders
2) Trump declares Jerusalem capital of Israel
3) ISIS posts picture targeting Mormon temple

I found an interesting article from '72 about the future of the holy land and it says that the capital of Israel will be moved to Jerusalem among other things. I just found it interesting especially with the latest ISIS video.
You have the order wrong. The order in which things happened is:
1) A picture of a terrorist targeting the San Diego temple was posted to a pro ISIS media source. (12/1)
2) Trump visits Utah and meets with church leaders. (12/4)
3) Trump declares recognition that the capitol of Israel is Jerusalem. (12/6)

Unless you are claiming that terrorists have a time machine they used to release the picture before Trump's Utah visit and Jerusalem announcement, I think you will have a hard time convincing anybody the picture was a response to Trump's future actions. Therefore, coincidence.

sandman45
captain of 100

Postby sandman45 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:09 pm

kittycat51 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:52 pm
LdsMarco wrote:

Doubt it.. he didn't protect it when Jerusalem was destroyed and the people carried away into Babylon

EmmaLee
captain of 1,000

Postby EmmaLee » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:26 pm

Nor did he protect the original Nauvoo Temple from being destroyed. ^
Arguing with a fool only proves there are two.

Ezra
captain of 1,000

Postby Ezra » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Fiannan wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:55 pm
Maybe the temple will be protected by the Nephite warriors.
God will protect the saints as long as their hearts are to the Gospel and not the world. If they put their trust in the power of the world then the power of the world can, and will, be employed against them in time.
I agree. And think destruction and cleansing is coming to put us back on that track.

kittycat51
captain of 100

Postby kittycat51 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:59 pm

sandman45 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:09 pm
kittycat51 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:52 pm
LdsMarco wrote:

Doubt it.. he didn't protect it when Jerusalem was destroyed and the people carried away into Babylon
Okay people you didn't catch my little bit of joking with my wink emoji. (Not that it couldn't happen though)
'You'll never medicate your way out of diseases you behave yourself into" ~Dr. Roby Mitchell

sebastian
Hi, I'm new.

Postby sebastian » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:09 am

Guess that it's just coincidence

gardener4life
captain of 100

Postby gardener4life » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:45 am

This is an interesting post. It is interesting that all 3 happened around the same time.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Postby sushi_chef » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:30 am

around that time frame, 12/6,

"Syria fully liberated from ISIS terrorists – Russian MoD
Published time: 6 Dec, 2017 16

All terrorist units of ISIS on Syrian soil have been destroyed, and the territory is liberated,” Armed Forces Chief of Staff General Valery Gerasimov said.

“Therefore, as of today, there’s no territory controlled by ISIS in Syria,” he added. Gerasimov made the announcement during an annual briefing for foreign military attachés.

After being briefed on the successful military operation on both banks of the Euphrates River in Syria by Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu, President Vladimir Putin said that the political process and organization of the Syrian people’s congress in Sochi, agreed upon by Russia, Iran, and Turkey last month, must now become the focus. Among other goals, Putin named the drafting of a new constitution, and, eventually, parliamentary and presidential elections....
" https://www.rt.com/news/412149-syria-li ... errorists/
:arrow:

Robin Hood
captain of 1,000

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:32 am

Yes

Return to “General Discussions”