fill your lamps in oil.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LightisTruth111
captain of 50

fill your lamps in oil.

Post by LightisTruth111 »

Thou must live by Hope, Faith and Charity in action to be filled in spiritual oil, many read the words of scripture yet live it not and are living hypocritical to it teachings. No one should have over abundance of things in this world, for ye are held to account by eternal law for those who suffer and are poor who are in need and sick, for when much is given much is expected and how can ye of good conscience live with fine things while many suffer and die with nothing. I saith those who seek the kingdom of God must show forth the fruits met for such a kingdom, for those who live selfishly and focus on their own desires and happiness the same is as the devils. For the Devils do the same they are selfish, focus on their own desire, if ye seek to be a child of God then prove yourself worthy of such a title, by ye godly and good, kind and selfless. For what oil is in your lamps if you have not lived by the Word itself, and only spoken it but little and surely in the time of Night to come ye shall become lost and not be able to find your way. Now this is my appeal unto the entire church make more effort for the world is being measured, the hour comes of the escape and who shall be able to stand before the Son of man, who had oil in their lamps to go out and meet the bridegroom, for in hour ye see not sudden destruction comes.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

Re: fill your lamps in oil.

A scripture to take note on.

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. 46And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

I seek to help people but they make it difficult because of their pride. More must be done by people or they can not escape what is to come.

34And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

May you meet the true requirements of the covenant so may in a instant be taken to safety.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

4 Behold, thus saith the Lord unto my people—you have many things to do and to repent of; for behold, your sins have come up unto me, and are not pardoned, because you seek to counsel in your own ways.

15 And your hearts are not satisfied. And ye obey not the truth, but have pleasure in unrighteousness.

16 Wo unto you rich men, that will not give your substance to the poor, for your riches will canker your souls; and this shall be your lamentation in the day of visitation, and of judgment, and of indignation: The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and my soul is not saved!

17 Wo unto you poor men, whose hearts are not broken, whose spirits are not contrite, and whose bellies are not satisfied, and whose hands are not stayed from laying hold upon other men’s goods, whose eyes are full of greediness, and who will not labor with your own hands!

18 But blessed are the poor who are pure in heart, whose hearts are broken, and whose spirits are contrite, for they shall see the kingdom of God coming in power and great glory unto their deliverance; for the fatness of the earth shall be theirs.

19 For behold, the Lord shall come, and his recompense shall be with him, and he shall reward every man, and the poor shall rejoice;

20 And their generations shall inherit the earth from generation to generation, forever and ever. And now I make an end of speaking unto you. Even so. Amen.

Again a reminder to those of ye who are wealthy, for if thou soon does not release thine wealth due to the poor behold it shall be as a ball and chain upon your very soul, and Satan shall pull ye down beneath the waves.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

And another scripture many seem to forget.

16 I say unto you, can you imagine to yourselves that ye hear the voice of the Lord, saying unto you, in that day: Come unto me ye blessed, for behold, your works have been the works of righteousness upon the face of the earth?

17 Or do ye imagine to yourselves that ye can lie unto the Lord in that day, and say—Lord, our works have been righteous works upon the face of the earth—and that he will save you?

18 Or otherwise, can ye imagine yourselves brought before the tribunal of God with your souls filled with guilt and remorse, having a remembrance of all your guilt, yea, a perfect remembrance of all your wickedness, yea, a remembrance that ye have set at defiance the commandments of God?

19 I say unto you, can ye look up to God at that day with a pure heart and clean hands? I say unto you, can you look up, having the image of God engraven upon your countenances?

20 I say unto you, can ye think of being saved when you have yielded yourselves to become subjects to the devil?

21 I say unto you, ye will know at that day that ye cannot be saved; for there can no man be saved except his garments are washed white; yea, his garments must be purified until they are cleansed from all stain, through the blood of him of whom it has been spoken by our fathers, who should come to redeem his people from their sins.

22 And now I ask of you, my brethren, how will any of you feel, if ye shall stand before the bar of God, having your garments stained with blood and all manner of filthiness? Behold, what will these things testify against you?

23 Behold will they not testify that ye are murderers, yea, and also that ye are guilty of all manner of wickedness?

24 Behold, my brethren, do ye suppose that such an one can have a place to sit down in the kingdom of God, with Abraham, with Isaac, and with Jacob, and also all the holy prophets, whose garments are cleansed and are spotless, pure and white?

25 I say unto you, Nay; except ye make our Creator a liar from the beginning, or suppose that he is a liar from the beginning, ye cannot suppose that such can have place in the kingdom of heaven; but they shall be cast out for they are the children of the kingdom of the devil.

26 And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?

27 Have ye walked, keeping yourselves blameless before God? Could ye say, if ye were called to die at this time, within yourselves, that ye have been sufficiently humble? That your garments have been cleansed and made white through the blood of Christ, who will come to redeem his people from their sins?

28 Behold, are ye stripped of pride? I say unto you, if ye are not ye are not prepared to meet God. Behold ye must prepare quickly; for the kingdom of heaven is soon at hand, and such an one hath not eternal life.

29 Behold, I say, is there one among you who is not stripped of envy? I say unto you that such an one is not prepared; and I would that he should prepare quickly, for the hour is close at hand, and he knoweth not when the time shall come; for such an one is not found guiltless.

30 And again I say unto you, is there one among you that doth make a mock of his brother, or that heapeth upon him persecutions?

31 Wo unto such an one, for he is not prepared, and the time is at hand that he must repent or he cannot be saved!

32 Yea, even wo unto all ye workers of iniquity; repent, repent, for the Lord God hath spoken it!

33 Behold, he sendeth an invitation unto all men, for the arms of mercy are extended towards them, and he saith: Repent, and I will receive you.

34 Yea, he saith: Come unto me and ye shall partake of the fruit of the tree of life; yea, ye shall eat and drink of the bread and the waters of life freely;

35 Yea, come unto me and bring forth works of righteousness, and ye shall not be hewn down and cast into the fire—

36 For behold, the time is at hand that whosoever bringeth forth not good fruit, or whosoever doeth not the works of righteousness, the same have cause to wail and mourn.

37 O ye workers of iniquity; ye that are puffed up in the vain things of the world, ye that have professed to have known the ways of righteousness nevertheless have gone astray, as sheep having no shepherd, notwithstanding a shepherd hath called after you and is still calling after you, but ye will not hearken unto his voice!

38 Behold, I say unto you, that the good shepherd doth call you; yea, and in his own name he doth call you, which is the name of Christ; and if ye will not hearken unto the voice of the good shepherd, to the name by which ye are called, behold, ye are not the sheep of the good shepherd.

39 And now if ye are not the sheep of the good shepherd, of what fold are ye? Behold, I say unto you, that the devil is your shepherd, and ye are of his fold; and now, who can deny this? Behold, I say unto you, whosoever denieth this is a liar and a child of the devil.

40 For I say unto you that whatsoever is good cometh from God, and whatsoever is evil cometh from the devil.

41 Therefore, if a man bringeth forth good works he hearkeneth unto the voice of the good shepherd, and he doth follow him; but whosoever bringeth forth evil works, the same becometh a child of the devil, for he hearkeneth unto his voice, and doth follow him.

42 And whosoever doeth this must receive his wages of him; therefore, for his wages he receiveth death, as to things pertaining unto righteousness, being dead unto all good works.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

57 And again, verily I say unto you, those who desire in their hearts, in meekness, to warn sinners to repentance, let them be ordained unto this power.

58 For this is a day of warning, and not a day of many words. For I, the Lord, am not to be mocked in the last days.

59 Behold, I am from above, and my power lieth beneath. I am over all, and in all, and through all, and search all things, and the day cometh that all things shall be subject unto me.

60 Behold, I am Alpha and Omega, even Jesus Christ.

61 Wherefore, let all men beware how they take my name in their lips—

62 For behold, verily I say, that many there be who are under this condemnation, who use the name of the Lord, and use it in vain, having not authority.

63 Wherefore, let the church repent of their sins, and I, the Lord, will own them; otherwise they shall be cut off.

64 Remember that that which cometh from above is sacred, and must be spoken with care, and by constraint of the Spirit; and in this there is no condemnation, and ye receive the Spirit through prayer; wherefore, without this there remaineth condemnation.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

Now these things which these scriptures speak about are now at hand, I have told you before hand. Ye in a little while yet shall no longer hear from me and upon that day appointed there shall be a great sign a flash in the Sun so bright in a moment, then a darkening of Sun soon after and stars and all things shall be given signs and commotions of all kinds shall occur. For the righteous among ye who have known me in Spirit, be in good cheer the hour of redemption draweth near. And the moon shall become as blood and the sky fill in thunder and lightning from east unto the west, and all manner of earthquakes and waves shall come soon after. I have told you before hand and these words shall be fulfilled in this generation, for I Lord God Yehoshua the Christ am not well pleased with the children of the earth, for few have I found truly worthy to be chosen and sealed to escape what is to come. But blessed are they who found me early while I have overcome the world, while my soul was restored for in spirit did they see beyond eyes of flesh and they heeded mine words unto salvation, and when I return to where I am in eternity to presence of my Father I shall bear my witness of them before him and their name shall be found upon my book and they shall become mine children through me unto my Father, for I have given them a new eternity and old has been blotted out.

Now I have tended to the field all these years and world knew me not, yet the spirit of truth in flesh was present as prophecy said and I called the world to repentance in name of Jesus Christ, the adopted name for my name is Yehoshua, and yet I have a name not known to the earth in which the Father knows nor shall it be revealed unto any but those who in time are worthy of the One Kingdom of the Most High God. None shall take away my glory for my glory is the power to release those who otherwise would be lost forever to suffer in eternal torments, and behold mine great work is soon complete and the kingdom of God is at hand, but before that day comes their shall be tribulations upon the earth because of the sins of the people, because of their pride, their selfishness and wickedness, because of the depravity all around. But know ye mankind if thou had been greater in righteousness much of what was once written could have been deleted, in mine mercy I have altered the universe even now that even though tribulation does come, it shall be much less than would have been, Satan sought to begin the days of sorrows years ago knowing more would suffer and be lost, but such is not in his power to do so for I am awake. Now the world has been given a time longer, and the Church will be corrected and aided by mine Angel in time and given a warning before the hour of the trumpets, nevertheless a division results for only the leaders shall be given such understanding of mystery the church body will be tried and tested, asked to live by higher ways that many shall not be able and corrections come upon some decisions that where made not authorised by Heavens, but we at times let Satan fulfil for God works are mysterious and Devil sees not his own arm.

Judge not mine words by your flesh, nor the mind which is subject to the Devil. Feel within the core of your soul and if ye know me thou shall know mine words even if I have come as a thief among my people before revealed at ending. Be in good cheer I have overcome the world, I have lived the path under the fog that the Father is well pleased, not all things upon it pleasing in drinking of the contents of the cup, nevertheless I shrank that all may be saved when I grew. Now I grow and return to whence I have come, ye can not yet come to where I go but in time may. Those worthy to escape shall meet the brethren of the tribes, but Heaven is not yet for many for they must still be prepared and learn. Upon hour these words are fulfilled all will be shown the mystery of God in what it entailed and why all the book of the world couldn't contain all the Godhead has done. May people now repent and humble themselves so they may be of those who enter the Millennial. For I have prepared eternity now that all who truly repent and believe will be given their place. For ye look at me as a Son of man because I have come as ye, yet when I come in glory thou shall be ashamed and bow to knee.

Now it is fulfilled the mystery's spoken inside the world. Let therefore be Light to those trapped in spirit within the realms of shadow so saith the Author Yehoshua the Christ, the Redeemer and Savior of eternity.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

LightisTruth111 wrote: December 6th, 2017, 2:20 am fill your lamps in oil.
Don't use seal oil. It really, really stinks.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

I have a friend who re-uses cooking oil, yuck..