Another Illegal Alien Set Free to Wreak Havoc

For discussion of political issues in general.
EmmaLee
captain of 1,000

Another Illegal Alien Set Free to Wreak Havoc

Postby EmmaLee » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:04 am

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24256/20- ... =mattwalsh

20-Time Deported Illegal Immigrant Convicted Of Sexual Assault, Sodomy Tells Victims’ Families He'll See Them 'In Hell'

Released from a jail in "sanctuary state" Oregon a week before his rampage.

By Amanda Prestigiacomo
December 4, 2017

An illegal immigrant who was deported 20 times, was convicted of sexual assault, sodomy, and kidnapping charges on Friday in an Oregon courtroom. When the sentence was announced, the convict told his victims' families that he'll see them in hell, reports Fox News.

Mexico native Sergio Jose Martinez was sentenced to 35 years behind bars for attacks on two women, one of whom is a senior citizen.

Martinez was released from jail in Oregon, the country's first "sanctuary" state, a week before his sexual crimes, despite a request from Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to hold the 31-year-old so he could be taken into custody.

Martinez found himself behind bars for providing a falsified birth date and interfering with police, per Fox.

According to local Sheriff Michael Reese, the perp could not be legally held on ICE's "immigration detainer" request.

"He was released consistent with the orders of the court. No federal or state criminal warrants were present at the time he left our custody," said Reese. Martinez, deported before, "has returned to commit additional crimes," he added.

"It would help our community to understand how he was held accountable by federal authorities for multiple, illegal re-entries" said the Sheriff.

The brutal attacks took place in the summer; one at a victim's home and the other in a parking garage.

According to KOIN-TV news, Martinez often grinned when his victims spoke of the attacks in the courtroom.

"Sergio, no sentencing is enough. I rather you rot in hell," said one victim's brother.

"See all you guys in hell," the criminal told his victims' families while leaving the courtroom.

Last week, an illegal immigrant who was deported five times from the U.S., was shockingly acquitted of murder and manslaughter charges in the death of Kate Steinle. The 35-year-old was killed on a San Francisco (a "sanctuary" city) pier in the summer of 2015 by a bullet fired by Jose Inez Garcia Zarate.
Arguing with a fool only proves there are two.

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

Medical Cost Sharing - It's not insurance it's better!

EmmaLee
captain of 1,000

Re: Another Illegal Alien Set Free to Wreak Havoc

Postby EmmaLee » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:59 am

No, "stupid" is throwing eggs at someone's house. Raping people is EVIL. Big difference.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/29/so ... n.amp.html

Somali refugee who raped women at knifepoint in Utah given probation
By Nicole Darrah | Fox News

A Somali refugee who has been detained in the Wasatch Youth Center since 2011 has been reportedly released on five years of probation.

Mohammed Ali Mohammed, now 20, was 14 years old in 2011 when he raped, then robbed, two women at knifepoint over two consecutive nights in Salt Lake City, The Salt Lake Tribune reported.

In court Monday, Mohammed said he “was a monster” and said, “I didn’t know what I was thinking. I was a very stupid kid.”

He’s spent the last six years at the Wasatch Youth Center, after he reportedly pleaded guilty to rape, sexual assault and kidnapping in 2012.

“There is nothing that I could say or do that could restore what I did to them,” Mohammed told the court. “The only way I can show them I’ve changed is how I live my life.”

Judge Vernice Trease sentenced him to five years of probation for his crimes, rather than imprisonment at the Utah State Prison, according to the Tribune.

His probation partially includes weekly check-ins, lack of internet access, and an ankle monitor.

However, Trease said Monday that she “won’t bat an eye” if Mohammed violates his probation, and she’ll send him to prison.

Mohammed, in his previous testimony, said he was born in a Somali refugee camp and watched his brother get murdered by a robber, The Salt Lake Tribune reported. Mohammed said he also witnessed a rape and was sexually abused.

One of the victims in court Monday told Trease she was “terrified” knowing Mohammed will be released.

“He did adult crimes and should have an adult sentence to match what he did,” the victim said.

Authorities have lost contact with the second victim, prosecutor Coral Sanchez-Rose said in court.

“I don’t know if she’s homeless, I don’t know where she’s staying at; we’re unable to contact her. Clearly, this has had a great impact in her life,” Sanchez-Rose said.

Both victims asked the judge in 2012 for Mohammed to be sentenced to adult prison.

BeNotDeceived
captain of 1,000

Postby BeNotDeceived » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:24 am

This guy is wearing his shirt inside out at 2:40. :lol:
Proof is the antithesis of faith. It’s often what you don’t say that makes the greater statement. Not all truth is provable.
My Christmas wish comes true on the Real Christmas. Thank God I'm only watching the game, controlling it. —Chess

Everybody's heard

Arenera
captain of 1,000

Postby Arenera » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:19 pm

Last edited by Arenera on Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Word of Wisdom - Wisdom, Treasures, Knowledge

Discovering the Word of Wisdom | The Cheese Trap | The Starch Solution

EmmaLee
captain of 1,000

Postby EmmaLee » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:22 pm

Arenera wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:19 pm
Texas shooting: 26 killed as 'deranged' gunman opens fire at his in-laws' church in Sutherland Springs

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11 ... -shooting/

White, American, US Air Force Veteran. And crazy.
You seem to have posted this on the wrong thread. Please feel free to start your own.

EmmaLee
captain of 1,000

Postby EmmaLee » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:28 pm

“I wish I killed more” - Illegal alien charged with killing two police officers shows no remorse, seen smiling in court -

https://www.facebook.com/foxandfriends/ ... 477767275/

In the comments - "He's smiling because he knows our justice system is a joke... He wouldn't be smiling if we took him out in the square & hanged him in front of everyone..."

I couldn't agree more - and, we should.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Postby Fiannan » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:41 pm

EmmaLee wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:28 pm
“I wish I killed more” - Illegal alien charged with killing two police officers shows no remorse, seen smiling in court -

In the comments - "He's smiling because he knows our justice system is a joke... He wouldn't be smiling if we took him out in the square & hanged him in front of everyone..."

That is a terrible waste! How dare you think such a thing? I mean take him to a medical lab and harvest his lungs, heart, liver, kidneys...heck, after all is left of him are bones you can grind them up and use them as calcium supplements for livestock.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
Plato

EmmaLee
captain of 1,000

Postby EmmaLee » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:09 pm

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

The list of Americans murdered by illegal aliens is so long, it cannot be copied and pasted here, as the maximum number of allowed characters in one post here on LDSFF is 60,000. And these are just some of the names - real people - who have been murdered by illegal aliens. Deaths that could have been prevented if Congress and the Executive Branch would have secured our border and enforced existing U.S. immigration laws.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Postby skmo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:32 pm

Fiannan wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:41 pm
EmmaLee wrote:

That is a terrible waste! How dare you think such a thing? I mean take him to a medical lab and harvest his lungs, heart, liver, kidneys...heck, after all is left of him are bones you can grind them up and use them as calcium supplements for livestock.
Beheading would make that possible.

I even have my own axe, and I happen to be available tomorrow. Or the next day. Whenever.
Governments don’t live together, people live together. With governments you don’t always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well I’ve come here to give you either one - Or get either one from you.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated

Postby Fiannan » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:48 pm

skmo wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:32 pm
Fiannan wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:41 pm
EmmaLee wrote:

I even have my own axe, and I happen to be available tomorrow. Or the next day. Whenever.
True, as long as medical personnel were there to harvest the organs. :)
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
Plato

skmo
captain of 1,000

Postby skmo » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:44 am

Fiannan wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:48 pm
skmo wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:32 pm

True, as long as medical personnel were there to harvest the organs. :)
No worries. I also have several surgical packs I carry in my old jump kit.
Governments don’t live together, people live together. With governments you don’t always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well I’ve come here to give you either one - Or get either one from you.

Return to “General Discussions”