Beware the world of Babylon and it Beast Mammon.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LightisTruth111
captain of 50

Beware the world of Babylon and it Beast Mammon.

Post by LightisTruth111 »

Beware the world all ye who seek the the Kingdom of God for this world you now reside is not the kingdom of God, but the Kingdom of Babylon and Mammon, it is a snare as spoken in Isaiah that many souls have fallen because of it. It is the way of life itself the system of the beast your living under is a trap, the mark of the beast has been here the entire time and it is the pride/greed of the very system people live under now, the monetary exchange of buying and selling and trading. The ways of the world are a trap and evil, cunningly done by the Devil, few have discerned and walked it safely almost all on earth have fallen into Death and Hades. Even the Church being the most correct has error and many fallen because of their love of things of the world, because of their worldly knowledge, their own educations and success has worked against them in spirit, their own pursuit of happiness in this world and they saw it not. How great a snare has Satan setup for mankind that few avoided stepping it, the truth is bitter and sweet.

How does one overcome the world, how does one reside in Babylon and be part of the System of Beast Mammon, and not be bound and effected the key is awareness, the key is to live the narrow path that few find. And what does this narrow path entail, it entails going against what everyone else does in society and living by true righteousness, what is true righteousness, living by Hope, Faith and Charity daily in life. How does one do such you make selfless choices, you sacrifice your time and money to help others, you choose to live humbling yourself you choose poverty over wealth, you don't go after vain things such as fame or success, you put doing the Fathers will first over your own and in doing so would be guided to help others. You daily repent of your sins and strive in humility to be found worthy, being kind unto others not judging them directly but discerning always and teaching others to repent that they may be saved. Above all put your Hope and Faith and Love in Yehoshua the Christ, He has the power over and authority over eternity to give mankind salvation to alter the original outcomes, if they will but humble themselves and repent. He and only He has overcome Death, Hell/Hades and the World of Babylon/Mammon, he descended below all further even than Hell and all mankind has great reason to repent and feel ashamed.

bradfordjames8
captain of 10

Re: Beware the world of Babylon and it Beast Mammon.

Post by bradfordjames8 »

Ok. So what is this supposed to be exactly? I get the overall message, its nothing new.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

Re: Beware the world of Babylon and it Beast Mammon.

Post by LightisTruth111 »

bradfordjames8 wrote: December 4th, 2017, 4:33 am Ok. So what is this supposed to be exactly? I get the overall message, its nothing new.
And yet people do not heed it, and say it is nothing new and upon doing so are shown they are not aligned to Spirit of Christ. For the truly righteous do not say when revelation so clear is spoken 'It is nothing new, we have heard it all before' for such is the pride of the world and great and spacious building, and as Peter was once spoken,15So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs. 16He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep. 17He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.