What was the Test that Kimbal spoke about. Some insight.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
LightisTruth111
captain of 50

What was the Test that Kimbal spoke about. Some insight.

Post by LightisTruth111 »

As spoken by Heber C. Kimball:

Yes, we think we are secure here in the chambers of these everlasting hills . . . but I want to say to you, my brethren, the time is coming when we will be mixed up in these now peaceful valleys to that extent that it will be difficult to tell the face of a Saint from the face of an enemy against the people of God. Then is the time to look out for the great sieve, for there will be a great sifting time, and many will fall. For I say unto you there is a test, a Test, a TEST coming.

A change is soon coming upon the Church of LDS by the authority of God, by the very Author himself in power that will not be denied. In it appointed time the church referring to it members will be called to repentance itself, by the Mighty and Strong One prophecy to come. A visitation liken to when the Angel came and warned Joseph Smith to bring forth changes concerning the sealing will again occur to the Prophet and Leaders of that period of time. And these changes will be the great test spoken by Heber C. Kimball. And it will also be the fulfilling of the prophecy of the great apostasy of the last days, in which many will depart. But blessed and holy are they who remain with the Church in it Restoration to it true Zion, for they shall be they found worthy to stand before the Son of man and escape what is to come. But woe unto those who depart the church because of the changes that come, for great shall be those changes and great shall be the test that fulfils the great sieve. For their shall be weeping. wailing and gnashing of teeth for those who turn away from the Light in that time upon the hour of the revealing of the Son of man.

Verily Verily I tell you, that you are the generation that was warned about by the past prophets and servants of God, that would hardly escape what is to come. And would be threshed by the Lord and chastised, that those still capable to abide properly can still be saved. The hour is soon here of sudden destruction and who is worthy to escape, I saith few shall for few are worthy. Many shall be put to chastisement in tribulations that they may be made worthy through their afflictions, but a small remnant shall escape. Humble yourselves as little children that ye may be forgiven of your sins and stand worthy before the Son of man, go out and help the needy sell what thou has that is over abundance of Mammon, that the mark of the beast may be removed from thine souls. If thou is not found with Charity, Hope and Faith when the time comes of the Mighty and Strong One to sort the church and steady the ark, ye shall not stand and will fall. The world is being measured now and weighed, what type of life have you lived did you live for yourself or others, how much did you honour your God Yehoshua the Christ, how much did you put the Fathers will first over your own. Have you merry make while your Lord God suffered for your sins in mystery, truly the righteous are in sorrow for know this world is evil and desire it to change, they take only joy in the moments of righteousness in aiding of others in serving the Fathers will, those who take joy in the worldly things in doing so enjoy it evils. They party, celebrating, going on holidays, spending on thine-self ignoring the needy, poor and sick of the world, saying in their heart I am a success I earned this I am special, hypocrites repent they ye may stand worthy before the Son of man.

Verily Verily I saith of this generation the Lord God is not well pleased, yea even of many of those who claim to know him and call themselves his saints, for they speak and act as vipers even same as those rebuked in the past. For they know not truth in spirit or would have known what spirit has been speaking at times upon this very forum, for it is the same who gave the doctrines that the LDS was founded upon and is the same that shall decide who will enter the Kingdom of God, for Spirit of truth records all things and all has been measured and tested, many have been found wanting and soon the Light withdraws. This is final time I will extend my arm personally to this forum to gather them that they may still be saved, for those who read these words it was given for you and this cometh by Authority and power of the true God Yehoshua. Repent and humble yourselves that ye may be aided to escape what is soon to come, for it will not be many months hence before the world faces it judgements and chastisements because of it selfish, it pride, it greed, it filth, it wickedness, its sins, for the Lord has found few with true faith and few worthy to be sealed of the tribes. Those who are not found with true righteous fruits shall be cut of so saith the Lord, for I shall gather unto myself all good fruits but the bad I shall cast of to the worms. Therefore humble yourselves that ye me be counted worthy to stand before the Son of man and escape what is to come, for many sit in pride and are complacent yet walk the wide road of destruction, they are found in the great and spacious building. Strive, make effort do more good, go and help the needy that the Lord God Yehoshua will be well pleased, and saith unto ye blessed are ye of my Father for yours is the kingdom of God cometh ye in and enter.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

Re: What was the Test that Kimbal spoke about. Some insight.

I read your blog it contains some truths, the bread of life it speaks of is Christ himself. A mystery that few understand what it means in a larger understanding if asked I will reveal the mystery. Understand that if the church was aloud to stray some and rock, it would've been because Heavens intended to fix it at a time appointed and allowed to occur. It doesn't mean specifically that the leaders have entirely mislead people, they have done so in some contexts because they themselves don't understand the snare either. The largest problem with the church is peoples pride, and their love of things of the world in seeking happiness.

One of the errors that have occurred is encouraging people to be part of the world by seeking happiness in it, by not explaining properly the meaning of acquiring knowledge, and leading people to think that being a success matters. worldly knowledge and pride is of the great and spacious building, those with success and wealth have a greater burden on souls. There is a way it must be done properly otherwise the burden remains. Another big error is in telling people they are children of God/Father such is not way it should be viewed, as people need to strive to be adopted and their is mystery's yet to be revealed. It would been better people seen it as being adopted either by Darkness or Light, Christ or Antichrist depending on spirit they align too. Those who align to spirit of Christ are giving the life of him, and so become adopted sons and daughters unto Christ and his Father by higher Order. Christ himself is the Only Begotten Son of God and the very Light and Truth itself, all life connected to him as it is of his spirit sustains it. Mankind without Christ are lost in Darkness and Death, and are as children of devils, at times those on right path in righteousness to give them hope were refereed to as sons and daughters talking specifically to them.

I myself have seen it here on this forum and read peoples hearts, and found few capable to depart when the day comes of the division. It is sad to see that people no longer seek truth in spirit but rely on eyes of flesh. I know what going to occur to people and sought to alter their timelines, a person can be condemned in one moment and saved in next if make the right choices. The Heavens will continue to try reach all that can be reached before time runs out, but I do declare time is short. The timeline recently was shifted to give mankind longer, the timeline people where on when I first posted in past was about to have a world war, the wars come in season but Satan desired it sooner the Author of eternity can shift the Ark as required, but will allow Devil to have some access due to mankind's sins. Preparations of ending of this world and start of Millennial are in process, what people call Mandela is far more complex than anyone imagines.

So that you know the Heavens are working to give mankind the best timeline ending, ones far worse are already deleted and removed. We exist right now in a crossing, the timelines of Light and Darkness, the division is when the Son of man takes those capable to escape that they avoid the time of judgements and chastisement all together for need not suffer for met requirements. Some however will remain and go through things for their sake, to meet the requirements and a few will have missions that could depart. The timelines will divide one side and another, One will be Antichrist timeline as spoken by the prophets in which the strong delusions take full hold and he has his time of reign, other will be Christ in which the tribes of past where taken and the remaining 144,000 are soon to be taken also to their brethren. Those left behind the LDS when corrected and restored in the period of the test will be a safe Haven, people lead out of Babylon to locations of safety who weren't capable to depart but can be lead to be prepared for the final day. There is two major events the opening and the closing.

MMbelieve
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by MMbelieve »

So what is the change that will cause many to leave the church?

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

MMbelieve wrote: December 3rd, 2017, 11:22 pm So what is the change that will cause many to leave the church?
Being asked to give up everything for the Church and God, all they own and have and trust in the Church to organise things, to live by a celestial law necessary for those days and leave everything they know and depart hence to locations appointed, will be a difficult test for those who have loved their life to give it up for Christ, even some required to be willing to die for him. Corrections which come that may contradict past words spoken by prophets/leaders, including fixing the mess of the LGBT movement within the church. The time will come that it will be revealed go and be fruitful has been withdrawn also that saints will all be asked to give up all physical actions of lust, no more sex or any such actions when being prepared for Zion, the reason is to bless and protect a land those on it must be holy and righteous before God, power will be given to those in that time as suited to know who is clean and isn't, nothing missing. This is just a preview of what transpires in that time of the gatherings, the LDS will be given contact a period of time to make preparations before the Son of man opens the seals. They will be enlightened that the great mysterious work spoken in scriptures has been underway for sometime now in this generation and the end of this world is at hand and beginning of kingdom of God on earth.

The divisions result when people feel betrayed, or don't trust enough in God and the Church to give everything they have up, the period of the test is while the world is still functioning, the LDS will be permitted by the Lord God Yehoshua to have a warning before the day of sudden destruction to prepare the people, the leaders in that time will be called to more harshly speak warning of repenting and letting go of sin to put the house in order of God lest people take part in the consequences of the sins of Babylon. In that time it will also be revealed the name Christ is truly known by is Yehoshua, that using name Jesus had mysterious purposes and reasons in undoing the work of the Devil, not to be revealed at this time but was known to Joseph Smith, many things shown to him of mystery's of God. People will need to be as humble as little children and discern in spirit during mankind's darkness hours. Many will depart who have supported LGBT within the church when it is basically entirely renounced by God boldly and all doing so told to properly repent or be cut off, there shall be no Gay/Lesbian saints in that time.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

LightisTruth111 wrote: December 4th, 2017, 3:07 am
MMbelieve wrote: December 3rd, 2017, 11:22 pm So what is the change that will cause many to leave the church?
Being asked to give up everything for the Church and God, all they own and have and trust in the Church to organise things, to live by a celestial law necessary for those days and leave everything they know and depart hence to locations appointed, will be a difficult test for those who have loved their life to give it up for Christ, even some required to be willing to die for him. Corrections which come that may contradict past words spoken by prophets/leaders, including fixing the mess of the LGBT movement within the church. The time will come that it will be revealed go and be fruitful has been withdrawn also that saints will all be asked to give up all physical actions of lust, no more sex or any such actions when being prepared for Zion, the reason is to bless and protect a land those on it must be holy and righteous before God, power will be given to those in that time as suited to know who is clean and isn't, nothing missing. This is just a preview of what transpires in that time of the gatherings, the LDS will be given contact a period of time to make preparations before the Son of man opens the seals. They will be enlightened that the great mysterious work spoken in scriptures has been underway for sometime now in this generation and the end of this world is at hand and beginning of kingdom of God on earth.

The divisions result when people feel betrayed, or don't trust enough in God and the Church to give everything they have up, the period of the test is while the world is still functioning, the LDS will be permitted by the Lord God Yehoshua to have a warning before the day of sudden destruction to prepare the people, the leaders in that time will be called to more harshly speak warning of repenting and letting go of sin to put the house in order of God lest people take part in the consequences of the sins of Babylon. In that time it will also be revealed the name Christ is truly known by is Yehoshua, that using name Jesus had mysterious purposes and reasons in undoing the work of the Devil, not to be revealed at this time but was known to Joseph Smith, many things shown to him of mystery's of God. People will need to be as humble as little children and discern in spirit during mankind's darkness hours. Many will depart who have supported LGBT within the church when it is basically entirely renounced by God boldly and all doing so told to properly repent or be cut off, there shall be no Gay/Lesbian saints in that time.

This sounds more like you should be a Shaker than any kind if Latter Day Saint. The Shakers still exist in one communal village, Sabbath Day Lake in Maine.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

gkearney wrote: December 4th, 2017, 6:03 am
LightisTruth111 wrote: December 4th, 2017, 3:07 am

This sounds more like you should be a Shaker than any kind if Latter Day Saint. The Shakers still exist in one communal village, Sabbath Day Lake in Maine.
I shall be a Shaker, for I will shake the earth to and fro upon the time appointed. The changes that come are to save the saints from the snare, it shall be the sorting of the house of the Lord as spoken in scriptures.