This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
bradfordjames8
captain of 10

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Post by bradfordjames8 »

LightisTruth111 wrote: December 5th, 2017, 6:42 pm
skmo wrote: December 5th, 2017, 6:37 pm
LightisTruth111 wrote: December 5th, 2017, 8:53 am Repent mankind of your sins
Why should mankind repent of my sins? I'm the one who committed them, mankind had nothing to do with it.
that we can fix your timelines.
No thanks. You've shown you can't handle grammar, let alone more complex matters. I don't really feel like trusting anything to you.

Okay, maybe scaring goats who cross a bridge. Might want to watch out for that old one, though.
Be it unto ye according to your faith. A Shepard does not contend with a viper for long, go your way lest ye be smitten by the rod in hand. Ye are not of my flock and are not they at this time I have come for, mine sheep shall know me.
okay so let me get this straight. You think you're Christ. But given the fact that you have not returned in Glory...at least according to my knowledge. Are you typing all this from the other side of the veil? What kind of internet connection do you have there? Are you on a laptop or desktop?

Sorry man but you are delusional. It's a really really far fall from creator of the earth heaven and stars, Messiah atonement maker to internet thread pontificator.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Post by David13 »

bradfordjames8 wrote: December 5th, 2017, 7:43 pm
Why should mankind repent of my sins? I'm the one who committed them, mankind had nothing to do with it.
No thanks. You've shown you can't handle grammar, let alone more complex matters. I don't really feel like trusting anything to you.

Okay, maybe scaring goats who cross a bridge. Might want to watch out for that old one, though.
Be it unto ye according to your faith. A Shepard does not contend with a viper for long, go your way lest ye be smitten by the rod in hand. Ye are not of my flock and are not they at this time I have come for, mine sheep shall know me.
okay so let me get this straight. You think you're Christ. But given the fact that you have not returned in Glory...at least according to my knowledge. Are you typing all this from the other side of the veil? What kind of internet connection do you have there? Are you on a laptop or desktop?

Sorry man but you are delusional. It's a really really far fall from creator of the earth heaven and stars, Messiah atonement maker to internet thread pontificator.

Bradford
Remember. Pontification is sometimes the mother of hallucination.
dc

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

Post by LightisTruth111 »

I have only come for those who find me in Spirit the rest shall not see me until the day all things burn and are cleansed in restoration, may those who could not escape and stand before the Son of man, be able to endure that day when the kingdoms of the devil are burned up. According to your faith as thou saith so shall it be, those who find me early blessed are they. I am he who is, he who is to come comes in season and yet we are One, God was once like mankind was never revealed how, God took it upon himself to become sin and be lost in the fog to beat the trap of Satan and undo his works, time itself shifting and changing as occurs. Let this mystery be suffice. Father take this cup from me that I might not 'shrink'...

6Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

7Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:

8Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

9And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.

10Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty.

11The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.

12For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

The tares know of my presence yet mine own people reject me just as the Jews, as it has always been he went unto his own and his own received him not but whosoever received him gave he them power to become Son and Daughters of God. The tares prepare and will hide underneath the ground in my day of departing, then when Satan is cast down to the earth they will act quick to take what they can in harvest of those remaining in the upper worlds. I soon return to my Father my work complete then end truly comes for circle must complete so the eternity which exists beyond time can be manifest, even with mine life as Yehoshua I was still present in eternity with the Father yet it had not yet come. Mankind are not of mine kingdom, yet I in mercy have come that they may be, many things not said to give people hope, and many instead turned it into pride. upon the hour of judgement nearly all souls shall be ashamed when see the true larger picture of things, for a entire eternity has been altered so you might be saved from what you were due by the universal laws in truth, and who's children where you once let that be revealed upon hour of the Great Light.

Those who do not repent will experience a portion of the suffering I endured, for I was the first and could been the only if all in world had of lived righteously, for I took upon myself the punishment of the worlds that I could subdue the Devil under-feet and gain the power over his kingdoms to release the lost souls, that all who truly repent, believe and live righteously may escape. In Hell time is not the same aeons could pass while years occur in the upper world, the Hell I descended into was greater than that of what mankind does for in presence of Abaddon did I take his keys. This is why it says in last days I shall not be mocked for I am the soul that took the torment of all and then had to find myself in life under the fog of Babylon, overcoming the world by cleansing all sins through my body acting as a filter until I am again sinless, for I took everyone else sins of those who believed and repented that I could cleanse them through mine own efforts and justify them in being given Eternal life. Mankind understand not time or would comprehend this mystery, for the work has been done in mystery and things shown unto prophets are kept hidden from the public, yea even things Joseph Smith was aloud to know that would have lead to almost all departing the church, it was wisdom in him to keep such things hidden.

Even I am mystery have I used forms such as this to effect the matrix and fulfil prophecy, just in revealing such truths inside the matrix of darkness the light shineth in the dimensions unseen. Sometimes what I speak is being spoken to those spirits around people trapped in the underworlds unseen to mankind.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

LightisTruth111 wrote: December 6th, 2017, 1:22 am

I have only come for those who find me in Spirit the rest shall not see me until the day all things burn and are cleansed in restoration, may those who could not escape and stand before the Son of man, be able to endure that day when the kingdoms of the devil are burned up. According to your faith as thou saith so shall it be, those who find me early blessed are they. I am he who is, he who is to come comes in season and yet we are One, God was once like mankind was never revealed how, God took it upon himself to become sin and be lost in the fog to beat the trap of Satan and undo his works, time itself shifting and changing as occurs. Let this mystery be suffice. Father take this cup from me that I might not 'shrink'...

6Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

7Their land also is full of silver and gold, neither is there any end of their treasures; their land is also full of horses, neither is there any end of their chariots:

8Their land also is full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands, that which their own fingers have made:

9And the mean man boweth down, and the great man humbleth himself: therefore forgive them not.

10Enter into the rock, and hide thee in the dust, for fear of the LORD, and for the glory of his majesty.

11The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the LORD alone shall be exalted in that day.

12For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

The tares know of my presence yet mine own people reject me just as the Jews, as it has always been he went unto his own and his own received him not but whosoever received him gave he them power to become Son and Daughters of God. The tares prepare and will hide underneath the ground in my day of departing, then when Satan is cast down to the earth they will act quick to take what they can in harvest of those remaining in the upper worlds. I soon return to my Father my work complete then end truly comes for circle must complete so the eternity which exists beyond time can be manifest, even with mine life as Yehoshua I was still present in eternity with the Father yet it had not yet come. Mankind are not of mine kingdom, yet I in mercy have come that they may be, many things not said to give people hope, and many instead turned it into pride. upon the hour of judgement nearly all souls shall be ashamed when see the true larger picture of things, for a entire eternity has been altered so you might be saved from what you were due by the universal laws in truth, and who's children where you once let that be revealed upon hour of the Great Light.

Those who do not repent will experience a portion of the suffering I endured, for I was the first and could been the only if all in world had of lived righteously, for I took upon myself the punishment of the worlds that I could subdue the Devil under-feet and gain the power over his kingdoms to release the lost souls, that all who truly repent, believe and live righteously may escape. In Hell time is not the same aeons could pass while years occur in the upper world, the Hell I descended into was greater than that of what mankind does for in presence of Abaddon did I take his keys. This is why it says in last days I shall not be mocked for I am the soul that took the torment of all and then had to find myself in life under the fog of Babylon, overcoming the world by cleansing all sins through my body acting as a filter until I am again sinless, for I took everyone else sins of those who believed and repented that I could cleanse them through mine own efforts and justify them in being given Eternal life. Mankind understand not time or would comprehend this mystery, for the work has been done in mystery and things shown unto prophets are kept hidden from the public, yea even things Joseph Smith was aloud to know that would have lead to almost all departing the church, it was wisdom in him to keep such things hidden.

Even I am mystery have I used forms such as this to effect the matrix and fulfil prophecy, just in revealing such truths inside the matrix of darkness the light shineth in the dimensions unseen. Sometimes what I speak is being spoken to those spirits around people trapped in the underworlds unseen to mankind.

Seems to me you come to mock Jesus Christ.
Sort of like Mock Turtle.
dc

bradfordjames8
captain of 10

Post by bradfordjames8 »

David13 wrote: December 6th, 2017, 8:06 am
LightisTruth111 wrote: December 6th, 2017, 1:22 am

Seems to me you come to mock Jesus Christ.
Sort of like Mock Turtle.
dc
He is right. Your long winded self aggrandizing sermons are meaningless because you are a pretender to the throne.

Seek help.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50

Post by LightisTruth111 »

For those who say I am not nor shall I be for them, for those who see so shall they be of the first fruits. For only in spirit is this mystery known and only those known to find early in spirit shall be they in which it is written are of the first fruits. As ye take it upon yourself to say what I am for you that is what I shall be, for those who believeth not I am the Son of God, for them I shall not be. For those who believeth mine words they shall be aided by mine spirit and be of those first to see the kingdom of God. My sheep shall know me no matter what form I cometh in whether I hide myself in the image of beggar or not. So unwise are they who in their pride have spoken out in wickedness for ye have done it before the Light itself and have great cause to repent, how many times have I extended my mercy to those lost of this forum that they might be found who blasphemy in my own house and are they it is spoken of in the scriptures. According to peoples faith in the Light and Truth so shall it be unto them, for many shall in that day seek to enter but be not able, and shall profess to know me but be revealed I never knew them. If ye had known me ye would have known my Father also but I say to you if you do not know me nor do you know my Father, for we are One. So it is written they shall be known by their fruits, blessed are they who in spirit know the words I speak are true, for it is my Father who reveals it to them.

eddie
captain of 1,000

Post by eddie »

Ok then, a little test.

How does Moses make tea? ( Hint, hebrews it.)