This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

For discussion of political issues in general.
LightisTruth111
captain of 50
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:57 am

This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby LightisTruth111 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:39 pm

The reason why in this generation that so many are becoming confused about their gender, and others having sexual attractions and feelings towards same gender is a spiritual influence, it is the beginning stages of the strong delusion. What causes such things to begin with is a spiritual affliction that if aloud to remain overtakes the natural plant until it becomes something else, such is shown in behaviour once taken far enough. The Lord God Yehoshua the Christ has condemned homosexuality and such practices because it is a abomination that goes against the very eternal way of things itself, it undermines the very purpose of a man and women, and threatens the very foundation of the family itself. Such a sin is grievous in eyes of God and gives great power to the Devil to act.

Satan will use this generations delusion to his advantage in order to gain more power over the world than already has, he will condition the youth through the adults and lead to days of lot, so much so the world shall fall dimension-ally in a appointed time. The concept of love is love, is a deception all attractions of this nature are rooted in lust, this is clearly displayed if have ever seen a pride parade, such is the strong delusion that people call good evil and evil good, mistaking bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter, taking light for darkness and darkness for light. The world has truly fulfilled the words of Isaiah and time is short. The Devil is cunning and is using peoples compassion in order to get mankind to accept evil things, homosexuality/transgender and many other areas of so called sexuality are rooted in evil, and will ultimately lead to the days of lot and the coming Antichrist kingdom.

The Church position on this matter should be not to accept it in anyway, but if someone comes seeking to repent and is willing to give up their sins including no longer saying they are gay or lesbian as seek reborn in Christ, then and only if sincerely and utter proper efforts are made can they be baptised and covenanted. This includes they must no longer embrace the feelings of same sex attraction and strive towards a state that does not acknowledge such feelings. Unlike some have said I declare now that same sex attraction is a sin, such thoughts do not exist in the sinless kingdom of God, therefore the very idea itself is a sin, it becomes your sin once you accept it and let such be part of you, whether in mind or act of flesh. In wisdom always repent of any such thoughts of filth, that ye may remain clean. If someone is found acting upon such things if they are unwilling to immediately repent they must be cast out a time until they repent, nothing unclean may remain for the coming Zion of the last days.

The Heavens are aware of the situation of the church and not well pleased, nevertheless it was known to occur and is part of what brings the division, the apostasy of the last days is simply the process of sorting the righteous from unrighteous, homosexuality/transgender issue is only part of the problems in the Church, there is other issues that will be addressed. Forgive the leaders they are but mankind and mankind is subject to error, throughout the history of the church corrections have occurred, nevertheless the proper restoration comes in season.

Spirit has prompted me to make something clear; when I say apostasy of last days I am talking about in the membership of the church. The restoration I am referring to the standards of Zion as was lived by the Nephites in a time. The restoration of the gospel in the last days has occurred; the lds church have the true restored gospel of Christ.
Last edited by LightisTruth111 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

Medical Cost Sharing - It's not insurance it's better!

LightisTruth111
captain of 50
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:57 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby LightisTruth111 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:44 pm

If you have a child who is homosexual, it is your duty to aid them in seeing it is not good and that such is not truly who they are, that the Devil is leading them into delusion to bind them. If you encourage them with your love and they repent not and remain unclean, they will be taken by the Devil upon the hour of the harvest, and ye will be held to account by your Lord God for not calling them to repent. Showing compassion and love is one thing; be-careful not to love them all the way to Hell.

bradfordjames8
captain of 10
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:47 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby bradfordjames8 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:39 am

You say:

"I declare now that same sex attraction is a sin, such thoughts do not exist in the sinless kingdom of God, therefore the very idea itself is a sin, it becomes your sin once you accept it and let such be part of you, whether in mind or act of flesh."

Might I ask who is declaring this? You also seem to backhandedly condemn the position of the church. Again, who are you to do so? Or are you claiming to be sharing some kind of revelation here?

eddie
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:23 pm

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby eddie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:58 am

He's back!

User avatar
gclayjr
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2509
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:08 am
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby gclayjr » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:36 am

LightIsTruth,
Unlike some have said I declare now that same sex attraction is a sin, such thoughts do not exist in the sinless kingdom of God, therefore the very idea itself is a sin
Is heterosexual attraction a sin? Is a desire for drugs or alcohol a sin? is wanting to sleep in a sin?


The desires of our flesh are NOT sins... It is what we do about them that may be sinful.

Regards,

George Clay

User avatar
David13
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3324
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:43 pm
Location: Utah

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby David13 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:39 am

gclayjr wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:36 am
LightIsTruth,
Unlike some have said I declare now that same sex attraction is a sin, such thoughts do not exist in the sinless kingdom of God, therefore the very idea itself is a sin
Is heterosexual attraction a sin? Is a desire for drugs or alcohol a sin? is wanting to sleep in a sin?


The desires of our flesh are NOT sins... It is what we do about them that may be sinful.

Regards,

George Clay

What they do about them is ... indulge. That's what they are doing. Indulging, and they are being encouraged by music, tv, movies, and almost all of the internet, and many others here and there.
Rare today is the voice that says repent.
dc

Ratbag
captain of 100
Posts: 163
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:50 pm
Location: Earth

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby Ratbag » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:15 am

Homosexuality is the result of being possessed by an unclean spirit of the opposite sex. This is demonstrated in the following two papers: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=43440 and viewtopic.php?f=26&t=47188
The bigger the lie, the more likely the uninformed are to accept it, simply because they cannot believe any government would tell such an absurd story unless it were true.

Honor Harrington

LightisTruth111
captain of 50
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:57 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby LightisTruth111 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:18 am

bradfordjames8 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:39 am
You say:

"I declare now that same sex attraction is a sin, such thoughts do not exist in the sinless kingdom of God, therefore the very idea itself is a sin, it becomes your sin once you accept it and let such be part of you, whether in mind or act of flesh."

Might I ask who is declaring this? You also seem to backhandedly condemn the position of the church. Again, who are you to do so? Or are you claiming to be sharing some kind of revelation here?
In what authority did John baptise and why? Why does thou ask who I am, can thou not see truth in spirit. If I saith who I am many shall be offended and the Devil will act within them to gain power. I am the same as I always was, and yet travelled through many.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:57 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby LightisTruth111 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:23 am

gclayjr wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:36 am
LightIsTruth,
Unlike some have said I declare now that same sex attraction is a sin, such thoughts do not exist in the sinless kingdom of God, therefore the very idea itself is a sin
Is heterosexual attraction a sin? Is a desire for drugs or alcohol a sin? is wanting to sleep in a sin?


The desires of our flesh are NOT sins... It is what we do about them that may be sinful.

Regards,

George Clay
To answer your question yes, except from sleeping in but being idol can be. Your very body is a body of sin itself fallen and tainted subject to the will of the Devil itself. If I revealed the greater truth of things many would tremble in fear and shake to their core, when the true larger picture is shown of mankind real situation and why they needed saved to begin with. Sin begins in the mind then is acted upon in the flesh, truly repenting is also to repent of the mental impulses of such things, a temptation does not remain as a condition of a person. Desires of your flesh are sins, and that is why you must be reborn through the Spirit of Christ, if you heed your flesh it programming will bind ye to the Devil.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9075
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby Fiannan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 am

Your very body is a body of sin itself fallen and tainted subject to the will of the Devil itself.
Which Pope taught that?
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
Plato

LightisTruth111
captain of 50
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:57 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby LightisTruth111 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:42 am

Fiannan wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 am
Your very body is a body of sin itself fallen and tainted subject to the will of the Devil itself.
Which Pope taught that?
Are thou not aware your body is subject to the Devil? That a enemy came and corrupted the natural plant of the field, that it not longer resembles it perfect order and is why it must in time be restored. What has been spoken came from the Light and Truth, does thou not know this thing? Overcome the world in spirit not flesh.

eddie
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1195
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:23 pm

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby eddie » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:57 am

The natural man calls to me relentlessly, how do I control him? I really enjoy sinning.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9075
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby Fiannan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:02 am

LightisTruth111 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:42 am
Fiannan wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 am
Your very body is a body of sin itself fallen and tainted subject to the will of the Devil itself.
Which Pope taught that?
Are thou not aware your body is subject to the Devil? That a enemy came and corrupted the natural plant of the field, that it not longer resembles it perfect order and is why it must in time be restored. What has been spoken came from the Light and Truth, does thou not know this thing? Overcome the world in spirit not flesh.
That was Himmler's plan; to use selective breeding to get people back to what they were like before the Flood.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
Plato

LightisTruth111
captain of 50
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:57 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby LightisTruth111 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:13 am

Fiannan wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:02 am
LightisTruth111 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:42 am
Fiannan wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:37 am
Your very body is a body of sin itself fallen and tainted subject to the will of the Devil itself.
Which Pope taught that?
Are thou not aware your body is subject to the Devil? That a enemy came and corrupted the natural plant of the field, that it not longer resembles it perfect order and is why it must in time be restored. What has been spoken came from the Light and Truth, does thou not know this thing? Overcome the world in spirit not flesh.
That was Himmler's plan; to use selective breeding to get people back to what they were like before the Flood.
The restoration is returning to a higher perfected state even of the time of Eden.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:57 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby LightisTruth111 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:15 am

eddie wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:57 am
The natural man calls to me relentlessly, how do I control him? I really enjoy sinning.
Rise in awareness, discern thine own mind is the beginning of breaking free of the programming.

User avatar
kittycat51
captain of 100
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:27 am
Location: Kolob wannabe

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby kittycat51 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:19 am

eddie wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:58 am
He's back!
Yup. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=46266
'You'll never medicate your way out of diseases you behave yourself into" ~Dr. Roby Mitchell

LightisTruth111
captain of 50
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:57 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby LightisTruth111 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:35 am

When I am no longer here the worlds Light goes out, for I am the very Light of the Sun and stars itself and the Light within life itself, the hour comes we will withdraw, all effects shall be seen and fulfil prophecy, blessed are they who found us in spirit for with them I will remain but they who did not who rejected the truth the same shall lose what they had and be overtaken by the strong delusion of Darkness.

User avatar
gclayjr
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2509
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:08 am
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby gclayjr » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:21 am

eddie,
He's back!

Were you referring to LightIsTruth111? I do try to avoid the many threads on this board that marinate in ridiculous unsupported delusions. Often times by people who are full of their own foolishness. You should have been more clear so I wouldn't have wasted any time on LightIsTruth111
Your very body is a body of sin itself fallen and tainted subject to the will of the Devil itself. If I revealed the greater truth of things many would tremble in fear and shake to their core, when the true larger picture is shown of mankind real situation and why they needed saved to begin with.
I think pride and self delusion is much greater sin than any that might be detected in people who resist temptations of the flesh!


Regards,

George Clay

User avatar
BrianM
The Creator (of the forum)
Posts: 4534
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:37 pm
Contact:

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby BrianM » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:23 am

LightisTruth111 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:35 am
When I am no longer here the worlds Light goes out, for I am the very Light of the Sun and stars itself and the Light within life itself, the hour comes we will withdraw, all effects shall be seen and fulfil prophecy, blessed are they who found us in spirit for with them I will remain but they who did not who rejected the truth the same shall lose what they had and be overtaken by the strong delusion of Darkness.
Please stop trolling us.
All my opinions are tentative pending further data...

The Matrix is real...

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9075
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby Fiannan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:49 am

LightisTruth111 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:35 am
When I am no longer here the worlds Light goes out, for I am the very Light of the Sun and stars itself and the Light within life itself, the hour comes we will withdraw, all effects shall be seen and fulfil prophecy, blessed are they who found us in spirit for with them I will remain but they who did not who rejected the truth the same shall lose what they had and be overtaken by the strong delusion of Darkness.
Did they vote to legalize something in your state of residence recently?
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
Plato

larsenb
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4137
Joined: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:32 pm
Location: Between here and Standing Rock

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby larsenb » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:59 pm

I think a lot of the push toward homosexuality, metro-males, confused sexual identity is driven by environmental pollution, to include estrogen-laden plastics, etc.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:57 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby LightisTruth111 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:19 pm

BrianM wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:23 am
LightisTruth111 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:35 am
When I am no longer here the worlds Light goes out, for I am the very Light of the Sun and stars itself and the Light within life itself, the hour comes we will withdraw, all effects shall be seen and fulfil prophecy, blessed are they who found us in spirit for with them I will remain but they who did not who rejected the truth the same shall lose what they had and be overtaken by the strong delusion of Darkness.
Please stop trolling us.
Judge not that ye be not judged. What has been spoken by the Spirit of truth is a pearl. All things shall be shaken in that day when the Sun darkens as sackcloth and the stars are shaken from their positions of orbit. the timeline shifting was a mercy, if you again focus on the previous timeline then your own sins shall also be remembered before the Lord, and ye shall find in that day yourself outside with the dogs and not measured in the temple with those who worship God.

User avatar
skmo
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4339
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:44 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby skmo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:31 pm

LightisTruth111 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:39 pm
...The Church position on this matter should be...
I'm sure God is so very glad you came along to teach how His church should be operated - OH, WAIT - I'm guessing He is going to run it Through HIS prophets the way HE wants it done.
... blah, blah, blah, a bunch of hate-filled spewings mixed with proper principles to make you think since the second is there the first isn't as patently ignorant as it sounds, blah, blah, blah...
I'm really having a hard time finding something to say in line with forums rules about the attitude in your post, so I'll leave it at this:

No frickin' comment on the blatherfest. I'm glad to see the Old Utah is still alive, it'd be a shame if it was all gone from the world before I died.
Governments don’t live together, people live together. With governments you don’t always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well I’ve come here to give you either one - Or get either one from you.

Fiannan
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9075
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby Fiannan » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:38 pm

larsenb wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:59 pm
I think a lot of the push toward homosexuality, metro-males, confused sexual identity is driven by environmental pollution, to include estrogen-laden plastics, etc.
Agreed, as well as discouraging competitiveness. That reduces testosterone as well.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
Plato

User avatar
skmo
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4339
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:44 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby skmo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:06 pm

LightisTruth111 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:19 pm
What has been spoken by the Spirit of truth is a pearl.
What has been spoken by the Spirit may be a pearl, but what has been spoken by you here is just annoying with no pearl being formed from the irritation.
Governments don’t live together, people live together. With governments you don’t always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well I’ve come here to give you either one - Or get either one from you.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:57 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby LightisTruth111 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:53 am

Repent mankind of your sins that we can fix your timelines.

User avatar
David13
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3324
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:43 pm
Location: Utah

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby David13 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:57 am

gclayjr wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:21 am
eddie,
He's back!

Were you referring to LightIsTruth111? I do try to avoid the many threads on this board that marinate in ridiculous unsupported delusions. Often times by people who are full of their own foolishness. You should have been more clear so I wouldn't have wasted any time on LightIsTruth111
Your very body is a body of sin itself fallen and tainted subject to the will of the Devil itself. If I revealed the greater truth of things many would tremble in fear and shake to their core, when the true larger picture is shown of mankind real situation and why they needed saved to begin with.
I think pride and self delusion is much greater sin than any that might be detected in people who resist temptations of the flesh!


Regards,

George Clay

I think it certainly is in this case.
dc

User avatar
skmo
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4339
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:44 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby skmo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:37 pm

LightisTruth111 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:53 am
Repent mankind of your sins
Why should mankind repent of my sins? I'm the one who committed them, mankind had nothing to do with it.
that we can fix your timelines.
No thanks. You've shown you can't handle grammar, let alone more complex matters. I don't really feel like trusting anything to you.

Okay, maybe scaring goats who cross a bridge. Might want to watch out for that old one, though.
Governments don’t live together, people live together. With governments you don’t always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well I’ve come here to give you either one - Or get either one from you.

LightisTruth111
captain of 50
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:57 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby LightisTruth111 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:42 pm

skmo wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:37 pm
LightisTruth111 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:53 am
Repent mankind of your sins
Why should mankind repent of my sins? I'm the one who committed them, mankind had nothing to do with it.
that we can fix your timelines.
No thanks. You've shown you can't handle grammar, let alone more complex matters. I don't really feel like trusting anything to you.

Okay, maybe scaring goats who cross a bridge. Might want to watch out for that old one, though.
Be it unto ye according to your faith. A Shepard does not contend with a viper for long, go your way lest ye be smitten by the rod in hand. Ye are not of my flock and are not they at this time I have come for, mine sheep shall know me.

User avatar
skmo
captain of 1,000
Posts: 4339
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:44 am

Re: This is the true reason for what is transpiring in the world concerning LGBT movement.

Postby skmo » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:10 pm

LightisTruth111 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:42 pm
mine sheep shall know me.
Now, see, I wouldn't trust you with sheep, either. I have a German Shepherd who I'm sure would do much better than you.
.
.
.
Strider in snow.jpg
Strider in snow.jpg (34.51 KiB) Viewed 408 times
Governments don’t live together, people live together. With governments you don’t always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well I’ve come here to give you either one - Or get either one from you.


Return to “General Discussions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cappaccio, CelestialAngel, cyclOps, dafty, Finrock, gclayjr, Mindfields, paid2play, silk and 151 guests