Why a war with North Korea equals war with China

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Why a war with North Korea equals war with China

Post by Sarah »

I think this guy is on to something. Good commentary on the relationship between NK and China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWh1mn4-XJo

harakim
captain of 1,000

Re: Why a war with North Korea equals war with China

Post by harakim »

China doesn't like having a nuclear armed madman next door. They want the US to take him out. That's why they gave them long range missile technology. Before he was a threat to China, Japan and South Korea so we had no reason to worry about him. Now, our "owners" can start a war with the excuse that he can hit us.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Post by brianj »

China would like us to take out the Kim family, but they absolutely do not want South Korea to take control of the entire peninsula. They would feel very threatened by having a US ally on their border.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Don't worry. We'll do the hard work and they'll "take it from there." or we will rebuild like Iraq and Afghanistan and then they will not have a US ally on their border after all.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Post by skmo »

China is becoming more and more upset and annoyed with Pyongyang, and I'm sure they don't want S. Korea to take over the whole peninsula but they're not going to jump in if NK does something legitimately aggressive enough to make the US get involved.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

skmo wrote: December 4th, 2017, 11:04 pm China is becoming more and more upset and annoyed with Pyongyang, and I'm sure they don't want S. Korea to take over the whole peninsula but they're not going to jump in if NK does something legitimately aggressive enough to make the US get involved.
Or if "NK" does something legitimately aggressive either.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

harakim wrote: December 3rd, 2017, 10:01 pm China doesn't like having a nuclear armed madman next door. They want the US to take him out. That's why they gave them long range missile technology. Before he was a threat to China, Japan and South Korea so we had no reason to worry about him. Now, our "owners" can start a war with the excuse that he can hit us.
I don't think China wants us to take him out. If China wanted Kim gone he would be gone.

I think China and Russia are plotting to take out the US, and this is how they are going to do it. This, and setting the Mideast on fire. You can't believe anything they say. They've been manipulating the story for a very long time. (And I'm sure there are westerners who are part of the plot as well) And now we see more evidence of their true intentions:

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-no ... us-2017-12

http://www.newsweek.com/russia-north-ko ... tes-736144