Why a war with North Korea equals war with China

For discussion of political issues in general.
Sarah
captain of 1,000

Why a war with North Korea equals war with China

Postby Sarah » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:48 pm

I think this guy is on to something. Good commentary on the relationship between NK and China.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWh1mn4-XJo

Sponsored Links

Advertisements

Medical Cost Sharing - It's not insurance it's better!

harakim
captain of 100

Re: Why a war with North Korea equals war with China

Postby harakim » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:01 pm

China doesn't like having a nuclear armed madman next door. They want the US to take him out. That's why they gave them long range missile technology. Before he was a threat to China, Japan and South Korea so we had no reason to worry about him. Now, our "owners" can start a war with the excuse that he can hit us.

brianj
captain of 1,000

Postby brianj » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:42 pm

China would like us to take out the Kim family, but they absolutely do not want South Korea to take control of the entire peninsula. They would feel very threatened by having a US ally on their border.

harakim
captain of 100

Postby harakim » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:48 pm

Don't worry. We'll do the hard work and they'll "take it from there." or we will rebuild like Iraq and Afghanistan and then they will not have a US ally on their border after all.

skmo
captain of 1,000

Postby skmo » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:04 pm

China is becoming more and more upset and annoyed with Pyongyang, and I'm sure they don't want S. Korea to take over the whole peninsula but they're not going to jump in if NK does something legitimately aggressive enough to make the US get involved.
Governments don’t live together, people live together. With governments you don’t always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well I’ve come here to give you either one - Or get either one from you.

harakim
captain of 100

Postby harakim » Tue Dec 05, 2017 4:04 pm

skmo wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:04 pm
China is becoming more and more upset and annoyed with Pyongyang, and I'm sure they don't want S. Korea to take over the whole peninsula but they're not going to jump in if NK does something legitimately aggressive enough to make the US get involved.
Or if "NK" does something legitimately aggressive either.

Sarah
captain of 1,000

Postby Sarah » Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:27 pm

harakim wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:01 pm
China doesn't like having a nuclear armed madman next door. They want the US to take him out. That's why they gave them long range missile technology. Before he was a threat to China, Japan and South Korea so we had no reason to worry about him. Now, our "owners" can start a war with the excuse that he can hit us.
I don't think China wants us to take him out. If China wanted Kim gone he would be gone.

I think China and Russia are plotting to take out the US, and this is how they are going to do it. This, and setting the Mideast on fire. You can't believe anything they say. They've been manipulating the story for a very long time. (And I'm sure there are westerners who are part of the plot as well) And now we see more evidence of their true intentions:

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-no ... us-2017-12

http://www.newsweek.com/russia-north-ko ... tes-736144

Return to “General Discussions”